Request for custom report

I apologize if this is an inappropriate forum for the request, but I
would like to hire someone to write a custom RMS report for my company.
 Please send me an email offlist if you are available and interested.

Thanks,

Paul

0
montare (4)
9/15/2006 5:35:48 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Contact me by email with detail of what report you want.

Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ]
CEO - Retail Realm
= = = = = = = =  =
"montare" <montare@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I apologize if this is an inappropriate forum for the request, but I
> would like to hire someone to write a custom RMS report for my company.
> Please send me an email offlist if you are available and interested.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul

0
afshin (783)

Problem with custom form delivery
I have a custom form I made myself, contains no code & is pretty basic. In my organisation, which has multiple Outlook exchanges & 20,000 users over many locations, if I send the form to myself or anyone on my own exchange, it works. If I send the form to a user on another exchange, it does not get delivered. Instead, what happens is an undeliverable notice is returned some hours later saying it could not be delivered with the time frame specified. In addition, if I send the form to a public folder email address (as opposed to an outlook user mailbox), a similar delay, only...

excel reporting through vb.net
i want to open an excel workbook on the server thorough asp.net dump data from a database and save it on the server and then allow the user to either open or save that xls file. i am using the following code: xlWorkBook = New Excel.Application().Workbooks.Open(path, Type.Missing, False, Type.Missing, Type.Missing, Type.Missing, Type.Missing, Type.Missing, Type.Missing, Type.Missing, Type.Missing, Type.Missing, Type.Missing, Type.Missing, Type.Missing) 'to open xlWorkSheet = xlWorkBook.Worksheets("EffortsData") 'to get worksheet object of a particular worksheet xlWorkSh...

Request for help with VBScript...
Hi Forum, I have tried to write a VBScript (to be called using "cscript z:\folder\script.vbs") as a tool/utility to time email delivery. Basically it sends two emails, one to an email gateways providers echo service, and another to itself. The scripts purpose is to record delivery delay timings, as part of an excercise to determine and record quality of performance and service. Its pretty simple at the moment, and I would like to make it more detailed, and I would like to get it to run as a scheduled task either on a workstation or on a server. I have several problems wit...

Money 2007 Reports
I am using Money 2007 - just upgraded and now I can't view any reports. It worked until today, but now when I go to load a report I get the quick pie chart thing that fills in, then it says loading and the work loading never leaves the screen. I never get my report. Please Help. In microsoft.public.money, Dave wrote: >I am using Money 2007 - just upgraded and now I can't view any reports. It >worked until today, but now when I go to load a report I get the quick pie >chart thing that fills in, then it says loading and the work loading never >leaves the screen. ...

Request.form stops working after clicking on page with Integrated
Hello, I am using asp on a Windows 2003 server, with IIS 6.0, for a large organization. I need to collect user names for some pages on the website (which are restricted to a certain number of users), and am using request.servervariables(LOGON_USER) to get those names. To do this, I have turned off "enable anonymous access" and turned on Integrated Windows authentication for a gateway page (i.e. just for one page in the whole website). I can't use Integrated Windows authentication for the whole site because then some important users who are outside the fore...

Fax reports from Access 2007
Hi, Is there a simple way to send a report to a fax server in Access 2007 running on Windows Vista? Regards, Edwin ...

Customizing the contacts order in the Address Book
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop My address book has always had my business partner's email at the top, both in the main Address Book view and when I select a name from the Address Book in New Message (her first and last name start with letters in the middle of the alphabet). If I click on the Name field in either view, the names are not in alphabetical order either by first name or last name. It &quot;appears&quot; to be in the order I last updated the person's info in the Address Book. Essentially I want to keep ...

request
Dear Sir/Madam I am a student of Warsaw School of Economics. I write a master's thesis about a opinion on managers. I would like to ask you to fill in the survey (link below) by you and as many members of your group as possible. It will help me to write my thesis. It takes only up to 7 minutes to fill it in. The survey: http://entropy.be/~mag/limesurvey/index.php?sid=94762&lang=en If you could please also forward this mail to other members of the group. I will be rally grateful for your help. Yours sincerely ...

Help Requested with Pivot Table
Hi, I've created a pivot table. It looks like this: Item1 Sum of Total 9 Count of Names 2 Average of Total 4.5 Item2 Sum of Total 12 Count of Names 3 Average of Total 4 Item3 Sum of Total 3 Count of Names 1 Average of Total 3 ....... You get the idea. 1) I find this to be a very awkward way to present the data. It would make much more sense to present it as follows: Name Sum of Count of Average of Total Names Total Item1 9 2 4.5 Item2 1...

Error signing up for free credit report
Anyone have troubles signing up for the free Credit Report/Monitoring? Thanks! Yep Me!! After several phone calls, I was told it was probably tied to a recent move. MSN, Experian and Credit Expert were all completely useless. "Andy" <noemail@noemail.com> wrote in message news:xWaab.376438$cF.112790@rwcrnsc53... > Anyone have troubles signing up for the free Credit Report/Monitoring? > > Thanks! > > ...

Custom line spacing in a document
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to set my line spacing in my document to 1.15. I am writing a paper for school and this spacing is required. I seem to only be able to select 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0 line spacing. How do I get 1.15? Select the paragraphs, then go to Format>Paragraph and enter 1.15 in the field labelled "At:". Note how the line spacing setting will automatically switch from the previous setting to "Multiple". On 30/03/10 15:56, lkw@officeformac.com wrote: > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to...

Custome Schema
Hello, I am a newbie to the CRM tool and I am wondering if there is a way to adjust the field size for a custom attribute after it has been created. It seems the field is blurred out and I have been unable to change it directly in the db table as there are publication restrictions on the table. How does one go about doing this? Or is it a simple case of RTFM? Thanks in advance. Unfortunately, once created, fields can't be changed or deleted with the supplied methods. There is an unsupported way to remove the fields, but you need to be careful when doing this. If you do a Google searc...

Meeting requests duplicating themselves in Outlook 2003
Hi guys, I've been trawling the internet to be able to sort this problem and it seems to be a glitch in Outlook, but i am wondering if by some miricale someone has managed to find a fix for it. The problem: One user out of over 200 is having this problem that when she accpets a meeting request and it is subsequently updated the update is sent to her and it creates a duplicate meeting in her caldendar without deleting the original. The user has tested this with another meeting of which 2 updates have been made inlcuding one in which the meeting changes the day of which it is on and it ha...

Discounts Reports
Hello everyone, I need help with a report where I can check in HQ the information of the Discounts given at the stores. Is this possible to get a report based on this? Thanks in advance. Jose Lugo HI Jose I am seding you the email of report once get rate this. "Jose Lugo" wrote: > Hello everyone, > I need help with a report where I can check in HQ the information of the > Discounts given at the stores. Is this possible to get a report based on > this? > Thanks in advance. Jose Lugo > > > MOH.OWN, Thanks for posting the report. This way everyon...

Customize WLM toolbar
Many useful things can be added to the toolbar. But one seems to be missing. Is there a way to add the menu items 'Show All Messages' and 'Hide Read Messages?' Sure would be nice for me. Thanks. Unfortunately, no. That feature was present in Windows Mail, and has = been=20 sorely missed in Windows Live Mail, to the point that I keep using=20 Windows Mail for newsgroups. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Jack Gillis" <XXXXXXXXXXXXX@widomaker.com> wrote in m...

Custom tabs on runaround text
I can't make custom tabs work on text which is flowing around the right side of a picture. The picture is on the left margin, text is aligned flush left. Tab moves the first line of the paragraph .5 no matter what I do. I set a tab at .25", tried setting one at 4.5" which is the actual position of the runaroud paragraph + .25", this should indent the first line of the paragraph .25. It still goes to + .5 Indent first line .25 doesn't work either. What do I need to do here? Bob Set the default tab stop to your preferred stop. The default is .5, you can set it to a...

custom menu items not displaying
We have a MS Access 2000 application where occasionally a user will report that under one of the custom menu bar header items the options do not display below. The only option displaying is "Other" which is not even one of the normal options of this menu bar header. This will occur even though the other menu header and options below do display properly. Any clue as to what might be going on? Thanks! MARCUS wrote: > We have a MS Access 2000 application where occasionally a user will > report that under one of the custom menu bar header items the options > do not display...

Hiding/Disabling Report Asking Window
In ServiceAdvantage module when I select the Inventory Requirements form >> Create PO >> Post button a 'Report Ask' form (SVC_Create_PO_Journal) appears and I cannot handle this window. I can't add it to the VBA, can't create a WatchTrigger. Perhaps it could be switched off in Tools >> Setup >> Posting >> Posting form, but I couldn't find any related entry there. This form is in dex.dic. How can I disable or handle this form? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Zoltan ...

Create a view from customers based on a data field from Accounts.
Hello all, I have a pull down list in Accounts called "Relationship Type". It contains "Reseller" and "Customer". With this we can look at an account and know what are our relationship is with them. We chose to do this at the Account level because we didn't want to have make a selection every time we added a new contact for a particular account. But now the problem is we'd like to create a view in Contacts that shows all contacts who are either a "Reseller" or "Customer". But the data that could tell us is at the account level an...

Request timed out
We have an aspx page that uploads photos (up to 6) and we are getting a "request timed out" error. Is it possible to simply increase a setting for that page only, and if so, how is that done. Thanks. -- David ...

Can you copy or import a custom toolbar between office apps?
I am looking for a way to copy or import a custom toolbar between office applications. As well, the custom toolbar only appears on the pc that I created and doesn't travel with me when I log into Outlook at another computer. Is there anyway to attach it to your profile? ...

Custom Headings in Work Order and Sales Receipts
Where can I edit the headings of receipt formats so that when they are printed instead of "Work Order" in the right corner, I want it to say "Delivery Note" Instead of "Sales Receipt" I want it to say "Invoice" Also, how can I make a Work order print without each item taking up 3 lines... ie: I need it to print just like a quote or regular receipt, but be a work order? The receipts in RMS are saved as a .XML file. If you are somewhat familular with programming you will be able to navigate your way around the template and make some edits. typic...

Getting Referral name from customer table
Hi,One of the fields of the Customer table is Referral ID. When one customer A introduces another customer B, then we put ID of A as the ReferalID in the record of Customer B.Now when viewing the details of Customer B, how do i display the name of Customer A? I need to pick up the name of A from the record of Customer A based on the ID in the record of Cust B. Getting mixed up in this.Thanks for sorting this out ..Ramesh On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:39:27 +0530, "Ramesh" <ramesh2020@gmaildotcom> wrote:>Hi,>>One of the fields of the Customer table is Referral ID. When one...

Request for Services.
To Whom it May Concern: (Microsoft.com/Support) I am noticing through this document the request for Windows 98 SERVICE from Mi crosoft.com Services. The reazon about it is, the DCF (FINANCE) program on his organization locations. I would like to be included in your mailing list and, to receive newsletters update fr om yours. Thanks This is a peer-to-peer newsgroup for issues regarding Windows updates. This is not anywhere close to a place to request services. "fbell1222" <fbell1222@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F14EDA90-EC60-4661-9D69-0D84B...

Meeting requests cause bounced email
Is there some exchange setting which allows all meeting requests to be carbon-copied to a specific user? Everyone at work keeps getting bounce backs from an ex-employee everytime they create a meeting request. I checked that users mailbox settings and he's not in any groups and no seems to be forwarding his or her mail to him. This is really weird and my searches haven't brought anything up. Any ideas? Delegates? Alternate Recipient? brada@tetradata.com wrote: > Is there some exchange setting which allows all meeting requests to be > carbon-copied to a specific user? Eve...