Reprinting/Reporting Past Z Reports

Hi all ~

Just wondering how to pull up a past Z report?

Which database table(s) are used?

Is there a sql for this so that I can pull up a week or months Z
reports in a sql query?

Thanks
Jerry
0
jerrypenna (71)
10/1/2004 9:20:15 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Jerry,

In POS, F4, Batch button, find and double click on the batch you want, page
down to the z-out, print.

In Manager, Journal, View, find and double click on the batch you want, page
down to the zout, print.

--
*
"Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message
Hi all ~

Just wondering how to pull up a past Z report?

Which database table(s) are used?

Is there a sql for this so that I can pull up a week or months Z
reports in a sql query?

Thanks
Jerry

0
spam3944 (2163)
10/1/2004 10:52:35 PM
Thanks Jeff.  I appreciate that.

Anyone else have knowledge of which tables are accessed to extract the Z report?

"Jeff" <spam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<eSIBTnAqEHA.3424@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>...
> Jerry,
>
> In POS, F4, Batch button, find and double click on the batch you want, page
> down to the z-out, print.
>
> In Manager, Journal, View, find and double click on the batch you want, page
> down to the zout, print.
>
> --
> *
> "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message
> Hi all ~
>
> Just wondering how to pull up a past Z report?
>
> Which database table(s) are used?
>
> Is there a sql for this so that I can pull up a week or months Z
> reports in a sql query?
>
> Thanks
> Jerry
0
jerrypenna (71)
10/3/2004 2:11:42 AM
If you do a lookup and then set the date correctly, then you will see a list
and be able to see the Z you are looking for without scrolling. Then you just
double click to view.

"Jerry Penna" wrote:

> Thanks Jeff.  I appreciate that.
>
> Anyone else have knowledge of which tables are accessed to extract the Z report?
>

> "Jeff" <spam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<eSIBTnAqEHA.3424@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>...
> > Jerry,
> >
> > In POS, F4, Batch button, find and double click on the batch you want, page
> > down to the z-out, print.
> >
> > In Manager, Journal, View, find and double click on the batch you want, page
> > down to the zout, print.
> >
> > --
> > *
> > "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message
> > Hi all ~
> >
> > Just wondering how to pull up a past Z report?
> >
> > Which database table(s) are used?
> >
> > Is there a sql for this so that I can pull up a week or months Z
> > reports in a sql query?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Jerry

0
SkipCycle (23)

Modifying Report Filter #2
New to RMS - how do I modify the Reports filter to include a Customer Field from the Configuration GUI? ...

reports #4
I have two problems: 1) I want to print a "checkbook register-style" report. How do I do this, via Excel? If so, how 2) I need to prepare reports to qualify someone for financial aid. We need to show the credit card payments as expenses (ie monthly expenditure) In microsoft.public.money, DR support wrote: >I have two problems: >1) I want to print a "checkbook register-style" report. How do I do this, >via Excel? If so, how Try customizing the Account transactions report. Choose account, dates, Row & Columns, etc. Resize column headings if you like. T...

Advance Financial Reports Missing
I lost layout information for Advance financial Reports , I have another test database running in different company i want to backup advance financial reports layout from test database and place it into live database. How it can be possible. ...

RDC Crystal Reports integrated problem
I use Report Designer Component (RDC) in my program to allow user modify reports. I downloaded RDC Merge Modules for Crystal Reports XI Release 2 from BO. It is the zip file contains 4 files: * CrystalReports11_5_RDC_Designtime.msm * CrystalReports11_5_RDC_License.msm * CrystalReports11_5_RDC_Reportengine.msm * CrystalReports11_5_RDC_Runtime.msm I made a build and install but I got the error about license. So, I try to add all 4 merge modules and use the install serial (I bought the Developer Edition) for keycode property of CrystalReports11_5_RDC_License.msm. Unfortunately, ...

error reported (0x8007007e and 0x8004210A)
hello, I'm dutch, so my english is not soo good. I've got the errors that are reported in the subject line, can anyone help me with these?? I've got Outlook 2003 just installed. I've got norton internet security 2004. Is it maybe the firewall?? thanks in advance ...

Report Writer suggestion
Save and continue without leaving the report File -> Save ????????? -- TRM ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=68b6aec2-67d6-4f93-8bba-1f32207f1be1&dg=m...

Print user class report in delimited form
Hi, I would like to export the user access report in delimted format to be used in excel, is there a way I can do it? The user class report has way too much headers and sub headers. Thanks in advanced. Sure, Just modify the report using Report Writer. Remove the page header section and also any extra lines you don't want in the report header. It's a pretty simple report. "Richard" wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to export the user access report in delimted format to be used > in excel, is there a way I can do it? The user class report has way too much ...

Cash Flow Report
Hi, I am required to create a cashflow report to be distributed via SSRS......has anyone out there got any SQL statements that I could use or amend that will give me a head start.....as usual this was required yesterday and I am no SQL guru, nor am I a GP table master. Thanks in anticipation Nev Browitt Is there any reason why you're not using FRx for this report? It would be so much simpler to create and FRx offers very similar report distribution capabilities when using Report Manager. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2the...

Reprint Receipts
I have two receipt printers installed in RMS..one is a 40-column Epson and the other is a Brother Laser Printer. I'm using a Windows driver for both and all is fine until I go to reprint a receipt and it automatically goes to the Brother instead of the Epson receipt printer which I would prefer. Anyone know of a way to make this happen without using OPOS drivers? Which printer is set to receipt printer 1 and which is set to receipt printer 2. Could I just ask why you don't want to use OPOS? "Krista" wrote: > I have two receipt printers installed in RMS..one is a ...

Re-orienting a Report Vertically
When I create reports they are always oriented horizontally. The column headings and columns run vertically but each item in a record runs horizontally. I cannot find a way to rotate this 90 degrees to the left where the record field headings run along the side of the report and the record data runs vertically for each record, fitting many records on one page. For example, if I have Last Name, First Name, Phone Number--when I create a report each field name runs across the top of the page and each record runs underneath the field names. I'd like to have each field name running do...

FRX report has extra column in GP
When we created a Frx Report in Great Plains we are getting an extra column when we print the report. It is a column of 0.00 on each line. When looking at the report on screen the zeros are not there. Where are they coming from so I can get rid of them Thanks Barry Here is something you can check in the Row format is that you can specify the column you want the number to appear in. Another item you can look into is the Advanced settings in the catalog for this report. See if this helps Kevin The Precipio Group LLC "Barry L" wrote: > When we created a Frx Report...

Reports #3
Is there any way to control how a report is exported to PDF when it's exported from the report viewer? It seems that when I run a report in CRM (v3 and Reporting Services 2000) and then export it to PDF, it puts the report on 3 pages. Is there a way to for it to scale to fit the page when I export? Thanks, James You can modify the report definition so that it behaves better when exported, but in general the Report -> PDF conversion process is internal to Reporting Services. Check out this Designing for PDF Output article on MSDN for more information: http://msdn2.microsoft.co...

Reprinting an Invoice
Is it possible to reprint an invoice that has already been posted? If so, can you walk me through how to do it? Thanks If it is unposted, go to TRANSACTIONS|SALES|PRINT SALES DOCUMENTS Change the document type to INVOICE Check the box to INCLUDE DOCUMENT and choose the format (Blank Paper, Short Form, Long Form or Other Form) from the drop down. Then check the options box to REPRINT PREVIOUSLY PRINTED. Can also do this from the sales batch print screen, but you have to check the box under OPTIONS to REPRINT PREVIOUSLY PRINTED. HTH!!!! "RayRedSoxFan" <RayRedSoxFan@discu...

Report data in email
I have a Query with Email addresses and another Query with account numbers and dollar amounts. Does anyone know how to insert the data from the Query with account numbers and dollar amounts so that it goes to the individual email address? Thanks in advance for your help. Sandy It would depend how your database is structured. What tables do you have in it and what do they contain? Evi "SandySun" <SandySun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:242BE193-0CBA-4CEF-9616-843180165FCD@microsoft.com... > I have a Query with Email addresses and another Query with a...

Delivery reports... or NOT !!!!
Hi All, Just wondering if anyone else has this same problem that Delivery reports are not working but read requests are working. MTIA Chris outlook 2003 xp pro sp3 -- charlieisleofwight > Just wondering if anyone else has this same problem that Delivery > reports are not working but read requests are working. > MTIA > Chris > outlook 2003 > xp pro sp3 What type of server and what type of recipients? Generally, it's up to a server to reply with a delivery receipt, and who knows what might be blocking it (like, say, a spam filter on your server). -- f.h. Microso...

The report server installation is not initialized
I installed scale-out deployment of SQL Server Reporting Services 2005. Getting this error when i browse to the Reports website http://localhost/Reports/Pages/Folder.aspx The report server installation is not initialized. (rsReportServerNotActivated) (rsRPCError) In the Report Server Status window, under Instance properties section i see Initialized: Yes Please let me know the solution to this problem ...

Why is some clip art labeled 'dgxlasset' and will not paste into .
I am having trouble using clip art with Publisher on an XP system. The clips are not shown in preview, just as an icon labeled "dgxlasset." I have tried to follow the instructions to download the correct converters but to no avail. Many times also I have tried to copy/paste clip art and it says that the clipboard is busy. Very confusing and not at all user-friendly! Your cache is full, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "GrannyLib" <GrannyLib@discuss...

Reports #3
There used to be a Emergency Information Report in earlier versions. Does it still exist somewhere? How much earlier? I've been with it since Mv2--1993--and I don't **recall** this report. "drbauer" <drbauer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6796E7E3-07E0-4C4E-B018-4B585DDD54CC@microsoft.com... > There used to be a Emergency Information Report in earlier versions. Does > it > still exist somewhere? If you mean the 'important records organizer', then it's still there, but buried. The only way I could find on how to get to i...

Advance Customer Deposits Report
Is there a report to show Customers with Advance Deposits on them? How do I reconcile the GL account balance to the customer ledgers (Sales orders with money applied)? ...

Error report
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been getting this warning now everytime I try to send an email from Outlook: Task 'Hotmail - Sending' reported error (0x80004005) : 'The operation failed.' Does anyone know what this means? ...

GPMC error
I needed to create a GPO so that every PC would have the same website as a site under Local Intranet. The site is our SharePoint site. I'm going to set it as the default home page, and I don't want users to get prompted for their login credentials when this site comes up. If I add it to Local Intranet for IE settings, it won't prompt them for their login credentials. I created the GPO under User Configuration>Windows Settings>Internet Explorer Maintenance>Security>Security Zones and Content Ratings. It works correctly. But once I've put that in t...

Reporting Error #4
Hello. I'm trying to open up a report in crm 4.0 and I'm getting the following error: "The report cannot be displayed". I went to http://dbserver/reportserver and I can see the whole structure and access it. But, when opening the report in CRM, I get the error. Any idea what this could be? Thanks! Shams Shams - have you installed the SSRS Data Connector software? Dave Ireland "Shams Soomar" <ShamsSoomar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1510D057-FDA0-4E2B-B9B1-9F012EB92A10@microsoft.com... > Hello. I'm trying to open up a ...

Report website problems here
I reported the problem last week of the email not working properly. I was asked to send mycomments to the website below using the case number SRX1110134208ID. I recommend alld user to respond to this case number with their comments. I think it is silly that Microsfot doesn't maintain their own website properly and it take almost 2 weeks to fix problems that effect thousand of customers. https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/emailcontact.aspx?scid=sw;en;1389&WS=managermail Were you having email problems with Publisher? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Joel"...

Reprint problem
Having a problem, when i use the reprint option it comes out garbled. Doesnt matter what printer i use.... always garbled. Originals print perfect... only reprints... Any ideas? Does this happen with all your machines? Most likely this only happens on a particular machine. Perhaps your machine has an installation problem (OS and RMS). You may want to un-install then re-install RMS first just to isolate the cause. \Franco fmanuel@gisimplement.com "Complete Connections" wrote: > Having a problem, when i use the reprint option it comes out garbled. Doesnt > matter ...

Monthly report -- dangerous inaccuracies
I've found another area (most recent was a similar problem with the budget feature) where microsoft's Money team seems to ignore basic accounting rules, to the detriment of the user. Here's the issue. The monthly report aggregates data from all (open?) accounts (including investment accounts). If you happen to sell stock during the month you are reporting on, it shows up in the report as "income". This is improper, and misleading. Selling a stock does not create "income". It is merely converting an asset from one type (stock) to another type (cash) of equa...