reports-show/hide

I'm new to rms and have a couple of questions i hope
someone can answer.  when i run a report of merchandise,
and click to show/hide i am not given an option to
show/hide sub-descriptions (i use one for sizes)  i
really need this ability for reorder purposes.  can
anyone help me with this?  am i doing something wrong?
0
anonymous (74717)
7/15/2004 5:03:59 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Need more Reports

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

All autoshapes are not showing up in publisher 2003
When using autoshapes in Publisher 2003, The resize buttons are available but the line of the autoshape is not shown. When in the format menu, The default line colour is set to white, but will not change to black when prompted. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. disgruntled <disgruntled@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > When using autoshapes in Publisher 2003, The resize buttons are > available but the line of the autoshape is not shown. When in the > format menu, The default line colour is set to white, but will not > change to ...

Blank networth reports

eXtender SOP Reports

Adding conference rooms to show up as a Location when scheduling a meeting?
Are there any articles on how to add conference rooms in exchange to show up in the location drop down menu? I want it to show busy and that sort of thing when booked. tia -comb In news:MPG.1f3922a55ff9b3b998968d@news.newsreader.com, combfilter <whore@whore.com> typed: > Are there any articles on how to add conference rooms in exchange to > show up in the location drop down menu? I want it to show busy and > that sort of thing when booked. > > tia > > -comb Check out http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/skedresource.htm In article <u7aSdqXtGHA.1888@TK...

Reports are not being shown MM07

Saving Reports

show strike through
show original information with a strike through in the cell. Larry Format>Cells...Font>Strikethrough -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Larry B" <Larry B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7493FFCB-3052-4C3E-B9C8-F4E9BCB852B2@microsoft.com... > show original information with a strike through in the cell. ...

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...

Monthly reports in Money 2004 Standard
Is there a way to customize the categories used to compose the Monthly Reports? I would like to omit my business travel and living expenses from these reports, as they are fully reimbursed, and have nothing to do with my household finances. Can this be done in 2004? If not, has this feature been rolled into newer versions? Monthly reports are not customizable in any version of Money that is in the wild. "bob2246" <bob2246@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3493CA51-596F-4D59-9540-F2D79EA5A618@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to customize the categor...

Reprinting/Reporting Past Z Reports
Hi all ~ Just wondering how to pull up a past Z report? Which database table(s) are used? Is there a sql for this so that I can pull up a week or months Z reports in a sql query? Thanks Jerry Jerry, In POS, F4, Batch button, find and double click on the batch you want, page down to the z-out, print. In Manager, Journal, View, find and double click on the batch you want, page down to the zout, print. -- * "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message news:3ac97809.0410011320.1b034dd9@posting.google.com... Hi all ~ Just wondering how to pull up a past Z rep...

Settings Tab is not showing up for Administrator Role
Hi there, A little confused with CRM 3.0 Logging in with my account (I have all roles associated to my account) I cannot see the SETTINGS tab. I then logged out and relogged in as administrator account and removed a couple of roles (Scheduler role). I then logged back in as my account and I could see the Settings tab. However, coming in to work and accessing CRM again I could not see the Settings tab.... is this a bug or something to do with security permissions? Any help appreciated. Matt matt, i believe the issue is related to one of the roles that you had initially assigned to your...

Reporting Services has no reports
I cannot see any reports in CRM. We're running SBS 2003 Premium R2 with CRM 3.0 running on this server. The SQL databases and reporting services are installed on a separate 2005 SQL cluster. I've checked that reporting services is running on the cluster. http://<sqlcluster>/reports brings up the SQL Reporting Services and a folder entitled "CompanyName MSCRM" which is empty. How do I determine the physical location of this folder? I've checked in deployment manager on the SBS and CRM Reporting Services is pointing to "http://sqlcluster/reportserver". Is...

Displaying Filter Criteria In Report Header?
I have one report layout "rptStandard" that when it is opened I would like to display the filter criteria in the header. Is there a way to do this? You can put this into the ControlSource of a text box: =[Report].[Filter] Trouble is, sometimes the Filter property contains an artifact from a previous filter, even though the filter is not applied. On a form you could sort this out by testing the FilterOn property, but Access doesn't maintain this property reliably for reports. A better solution is to pass the filter to the report in its OpenArgs (or use a public string...

reports smart list
Smartlist employee payroll report shows a column for citizen: answered "yes or no". All of my Employees have no under their name. When I enter a new employee, I don't find anywhere where it asks about citizenship. Would this information be found in set-up or w-2 records? This information is from teh Human resources module and can be found by going to: Cards >> Payroll >> Employee >> Human Resources button -or- Cards >> Human Resources >> Employee >> Employee >> Human Resources button Fliehigh "Pamela" wrote: > Smar...