Remove text "Discount code: **" from receipt??

Hello,

I have a weird problem within a receipt.

I got two registers, with different receipt.xml linked.
Register 1 prints on the receipt the text "Discountcode: ***" when an item
is sold with discount.
Register 2 doesn't print this text, even if I use the same receipt format??

I can't get what the problem is?

Hope somebody can help me.

Greetings

Raymond Bakker
the Netherlands

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Are you using windows drivers on one of the printers?

"Raymond Bakker" <raymond.bakker@rebus-it.nl> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have a weird problem within a receipt.
>
> I got two registers, with different receipt.xml linked.
> Register 1 prints on the receipt the text "Discountcode: ***" when an item
> is sold with discount.
> Register 2 doesn't print this text, even if I use the same receipt
> format??
>
> I can't get what the problem is?
>
> Hope somebody can help me.
>
> Greetings
>
> Raymond Bakker
> the Netherlands

Your systems are on the same db and version - correct? What version?

Are you using SO paired with HQ?

Jocelyn

"Raymond Bakker" <raymond.bakker@rebus-it.nl> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have a weird problem within a receipt.
>
> I got two registers, with different receipt.xml linked.
> Register 1 prints on the receipt the text "Discountcode: ***" when an item
> is sold with discount.
> Register 2 doesn't print this text, even if I use the same receipt
> format??
>
> I can't get what the problem is?
>
> Hope somebody can help me.
>
> Greetings
>
> Raymond Bakker
> the Netherlands

Yes I do use windows drivers on one of the printers...

"Stephen Zwarts" <stephenzwarts@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Are you using windows drivers on one of the printers?
>

> "Raymond Bakker" <raymond.bakker@rebus-it.nl> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a weird problem within a receipt.
>>
>> I got two registers, with different receipt.xml linked.
>> Register 1 prints on the receipt the text "Discountcode: ***" when an
>> item is sold with discount.
>> Register 2 doesn't print this text, even if I use the same receipt
>> format??
>>
>> I can't get what the problem is?
>>
>> Hope somebody can help me.
>>
>> Greetings
>>
>> Raymond Bakker
>> the Netherlands

I'm using version 1.2 with same db.

It's only SO, no HQ is implemented.

"jocelynj" <jocelyn.puegner@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Your systems are on the same db and version - correct? What version?
>
> Are you using SO paired with HQ?
>
> Jocelyn
>
> "Raymond Bakker" <raymond.bakker@rebus-it.nl> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a weird problem within a receipt.
>>
>> I got two registers, with different receipt.xml linked.
>> Register 1 prints on the receipt the text "Discountcode: ***" when an
>> item is sold with discount.
>> Register 2 doesn't print this text, even if I use the same receipt
>> format??
>>
>> I can't get what the problem is?
>>
>> Hope somebody can help me.
>>
>> Greetings
>>
>> Raymond Bakker
>> the Netherlands

Raymond -

This is going to seem like a really silly question here based on your
statement below - but are you 100% sure the templates you are using are the
same. Often times the stock MS templates have the same receipt name when
installed (ex being their 'Receipt - 40 column'). The receipt's internal name
upon install is the same as some other receipts, like w/ reason code.

I just see no reason why one would print and the other would not, regardless
of the OPOS install (which is the only way I go). Both registers share the
same configuration in SO Mgr, both have reason codes in place (one db), etc.

Maybe the only think I can think of is that you have more than two receipt
formats (I consider the norm to be one format for all 40-column and the other
to be for full page). Do you see a 3rd or 4th or more line item receipt
templates listed under SO Mgr> Database> Registers> Receipt Formats?

If you do have more than 2 - it is possible that you have the receipts
printing, and journaling, to two different templates that are in place. You
see which receipt format each lane points to in SO Mgr> Database> Registers>
Register List> Properties> Receipt Printer 1 (or which ever is your
40-column)> what is listed under the Options section? What is listed in this
section for the other lane/register? Are they the same?
--
Jocelyn

"Raymond Bakker" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a weird problem within a receipt.
>
> I got two registers, with different receipt.xml linked.
> Register 1 prints on the receipt the text "Discountcode: ***" when an item
> is sold with discount.
> Register 2 doesn't print this text, even if I use the same receipt format??
>
> I can't get what the problem is?
>
> Hope somebody can help me.
>
> Greetings
>
> Raymond Bakker
> the Netherlands

Hi Joscelyn

OPOS handles printing completely differently from windows drivers, for
instance, using and OPOS printer, it will not print Kit details on receipts,
but using a windows driver will print this information.

Raymond

Raymond try and use the same drivers on both then compare and see if this is
still an issue, if it is then you are using different Receipt templates.

Also maybe post the different templates from the machines here, it's easy to
spot differences.

Regards

Stephen Zwarts
IMMIX Solutions (South Africa)

Hello, I have a weird problem within a receipt. I got two registers, with different receipt.xml linked. Register 1 prints on the receipt the text "Discountcode: ***" when an item is sold with discount. Register 2 doesn't print this text, even if I use the same receipt format?? I can't get what the problem is? Hope somebody can help me. Greetings Raymond Bakker the Netherlands Are you using windows drivers on one of the printers? "Raymond Bakker" <raymond.bakker@rebus-it.nl> wrote in message news:1C61DF7A-1E93-4BD2-ABDF-46731BDC9B25@microsoft.com.....