Reference ID

What does the Reference # column on the customer/purchase history tab relate
to? All transactions show a transaction #, but only some show a reference #.
0
cesmi1 (9)
6/22/2007 6:48:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

It's probably the entries you put in the reference field on a transaction by
using shift F9.

"cesmi1" wrote:

> What does the Reference # column on the customer/purchase history tab relate
> to? All transactions show a transaction #, but only some show a reference #.
0
convoluted (621)

Cell Value as Named Range Reference
Little bit of a quirky question... Trying to use a cell value as a reference in a formula, where that cell value is the name of a named range. So, assume A1:A3 is a named range: Rng1. And, B1:B3 is Rng2. I want to get the correlation vale for A1:A3 and B1:B3 So, cell D1 contains "Rng1" and D2 has "Rng2"; and cell D3 has the formula: =correl(D1,D2). But I get an error. Have also tried using Indirect to no avail. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thank you. =CORREL(INDIRECT(D1),INDIRECT(D2)) -- Wigi http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music "ste...

Event ID :12002 in Exchange 2000
I am using Exchange 2000 Server in Windows 2000 SP4. In my exchange Symantec Mail Security for exchange also running. For the past couple of days, no one in our organization receive attachments. when they try to open the attachement message, it gives the error " Could not open one or more attachements. So, I examine the Event log...One error log is continously appearing. The description as follows: Source: MSExchangeIS Category: Content Type EventID: 12002 Description: Error 8004010F-8000000 occured while processing message <> from 'Sender'. So I just stop the Symantec ...

Need to reference a block of cells from another sheet.
Dear All, apologies if this is probably a mundane question, but I didn't know what 'search terms' to put in google to return any results.. I've got a Spreadsheet with 12 tabs (sheets), I need part of tab 12 (sheet) to appear on tabs 1-11 (sheets), so that if I change data in tab 12 (sheet), tabs 1-11 (sheets) are changed too.. the cells themselves will never move location, just the data within them.. Is it possible? Regards Paul. On your sheet1 select the cell that should receive the data from Sheet12; Hold down the Shift key and Click on Sheet11 << this shoul...

Getting address in Statement ID to appear on invoice.
I am trying to the address ID that is listed under Statement Address ID to appear onthe Bill To section of SOP Blank Invoice. I have tried mapping to the RM Statement Header Temp Table that has this information, but it doesn't appear possible. Is there a RW function to pull this information out? Thanks! Why don't they just put the statement address ID in the Bill To address ID of the SOP document? I'm sure I'm missing something here, but just wondering how the Bill To address ID field was 'repurposed'. "CC Account" wrote: > I am trying to the addr...

refering to a name range area as a reference value multiple times on a worksheet at different locations
i was wondering if i had posted this in the right section as it could apply to both please could you take a look at the following post http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/browse_thread/thread/f088a5737dd26570 thank you Is there some reason you can't post your question here instead of asking us to look elsewhere? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Blinds Nottingham" <bradrail.blinds.awnings@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:d8768e43-e035-45eb-856a-0ccdc843441d@g1g2000yqi.googlegroup...

What is IVA# in Distribution Reference and Reference?
We did an inventory adjustment and now we get a unknown amount in Debit under the Inventory account and Credit for COGS account in the Transaction Entry Zoom. We're trying to figure out where that amount came from but we couldn't zoom more than what it's currently shown. In both fields, Reference and Distribution Reference, it's shown IVA#######... that is unknown to or setup by us in anywhere, i.e. Audit Trail, Source Document. Does this amount affect the dollar in the accounts mentioned? And can anyone please help to where we could drill down the IVA details?...

macro button refers to prev. workbook?
Hi, When I create a macro in Excel, and assign a button to it, it works fine the first time, but when I re-open the workbook for a second time, and try to run the macro again, the macro seems to refer to the previous workbook...For some reason, the macro saves the name of the previous workbook... Sub test() ' Dim name As String Dim adress As String Sheets("sheet1").Select Range("A1").Select name = ActiveSheet.Range("B6").Value adress = ActiveSheet.Range("B4").Value ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\Temp...

Item ID, or Customer ID
Is there any way to change Item ID or customer ID? Script? Built in tool? With best regards, Vitali Vitali, There are professional services tools that are available to do both of these tasks. I believe they are $750 each or $5k for a set of 20 various tools. -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "Vitali V" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message news:%23yKAZ$92FHA.3976@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Is there any way to change Item ID or customer ID? > Script? Built in tool? > > > With best regards, > > Vitali > > Vitali, We h...

Column and Row reference
How do i hide the column and row reference number in a sheet, when viewing the worksheet i do not to show the top and right hand side references Dave Tools>Options>View. Uncheck "row and column headers". Good idea to spend a few minutes browsing through the various Tools>Options tabs to see what else is available to toggle on/off. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:53:02 -0700, "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do i hide the column and row reference number in a sheet, when viewing the worksheet i do not to show the top an...

Event ID 7000 #2
Hi, Can someone help me with what this is and why I might be getting them? I am currently overrun with ID 7000's and it's rewrapping my logs like crazy. Help! Thanks, D Bye the way.... This is not like any other event id 7000 I've seen online... here's the error: This is an SMTP protocol log for virtual server ID 1, connection #15324. The remote host "exchange-server.domain.com", responded to the SMTP command "quit" with "221 2.0.0 exchange-server.domain.com Service closing transmission channel ". The full command sent was "QUIT &...

Missing References
I had a problem today with a missing reference - Microsoft Forms 2 on a colleague's machine at work (Office 2003; VBA 6.5; XP). I've read Chip Pearson's "Missing References in VBA" which is a geat explanation about how to fix problems like this. Oddly the library didn't seem to be flagged as "missing" and was in fact present in the system32 directory but didn't show up in the list of available references. Now to the questions: I'm not clear on whether if I write code in a project that references a library which is not part of the &qu...

Event ID 2012 Error
Using Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 server, I continually receive the following error: SMTP could not connect to the DNS server 'x.x.x.x'. The protocol used was 'UDP'. It may be down or inaccessible. Where x.x.x.x is the IP of a DNS Server. No matter which server I specify, be it internal or external, I get the same message. Can anyone shed some light? - kb Does mail actually go out? If not test with nslookup for mx records. 1. From a command prompt, type "nslookup" (without the quotation marks), and then press ENTER. You should see the following outpu...

Reference
Is it possible to create a reference to another object such as: int & x = i; but using an image list, and referencing different objects depending on a condition? such as : CImageList & imageList; if (thumbnail == 1) imageList = m_ImageListThumb; else imageList = m_ImageListFullSize; Hope this makes sense! Ben You're better off using pointers for this. I believe, depending on the class, that what you're trying to will make a copy of the object instead of referencing it. "Ben Williamson" <oakdaleclose@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:43ee4603...

Sheet Reference
Is there a formula for listing the current Sheet. I know about the filename cell("filename",A1) which returns the entire path, but I just want the Sheet name to appear. John, You still use the CELL("filename") function, but you need to trim the result a bit. Like this: =MID(CELL("filename"),FIND("]",CELL("filename"))+1,99) -- Ture Magnusson Microsoft MVP - Excel Karlstad, Sweden "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c6001c3a856$291c9a20$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a formula for listing...

Macro to Reference Column Next to Current Reference
Hi, I'd like to automate the following procedure using a macro. Please help. 1) i have 2 sheets: Sheet1 & Sheet2 2) In Sheet1, Cells B2,D2,F2 has the formulas "=Sheet2! F2", "=Sheet2!K2", "=Sheet2!P2" correspondingly. 3) Every month when i do my work, i'd have to manually rekey the formulas to reference the subsequent columns, ie, Cell B2,D2,F2 will change from above to "=Sheet2! G2", "=Sheet2!L2", "=Sheet2!Q2" and in the following month, I have to change manually again to "=Sheet2! H2", "=Sheet2!M2&qu...

R1C1 reference #2
Excel keeps changing to the R1C1 reference style, but only in one of my workbooks (I believe in just one of the worksheets). I keep changing it back (Tools - Options - General - R1C1 Reference Style), but when I move or copy cells in the workbook, it changes back to R1C1. Anyone have an idea? Look at the TOOLS / OPTIONS / SETTINGS is the 'R1C1 References Style' box checked? If not, check it then save the workbook. Not sure if this is your issue but it's worth a try. Good Luck, -- Gary Brown gary.DeleteThis2SendMeAnEmail.Brown@kinneson.com "Tony S" wrote: > Ex...

Event ID 9646 (Scirpt?)
Every day right around the same time, when this user is not even in the country... There is no log on events, could it be a hacked account? ----------- " Explanation A single MAPI session has exceeded the maximum number of objects of a given type. To prevent a single client from affecting the performance of the entire server, This MAPI session was terminated. User Action This can be caused by a very high usage level by an individual user. If these errors are happening regularly, you can raise the default maximum for the affected object type (for example, to twice its default leve...

Can an invoice contain 2 site IDs
We have a situation where users are billing items on one invoice with more than one location, these parrticular docments intermittenlty come up with wrong tax calculations. Question-is it practical to change location ids and why would we have wrong tax calculation? I have not had any issues with multi-site invoices. Tax calculations may appear to be incorrect if you have the wrong tax schedule ID assigned to the site (if using item-based tax calculation) or wrong tax schedule ID assigned to the customer ship to address at the line item level (if using customer-based tax calculation). ...

Outlook 2003 no Message ID header, all email failing spam tests
I have ran into an issue where a user is running outlook 2003 for email (POP3 mail server, not exchange). The problem is that the new version of outlook does not seem to be including a message id header in any sent messages, and thus our anti-spam software is being triped for all email messages from Outlook 2003. I contacted our anti spam software provider and they said this is a bug in outlook 2003 but didn't really elaborate. Does anyone know of any way to fix this bug, or if Microsoft is actually working on this? ...

How do I Shorten Object References?
ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Vessel") I'm always referring to this Sheet and Sheet "Operations" I've seen code where people shorten the objects... How exactly do I do that? Dim ws as worksheet set ws = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Vessel") ws.Range("A1").value = "Shorten" "Benjamin" wrote: > ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Vessel") > I'm always referring to this Sheet and Sheet "Operations" > I've seen code where people shorten the objects... > How exactly do I do that? Benjamin, Here's ...

Limit on address IDs in GP
Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of addesss IDs that can be set up for a customer? Also is there a limit on the number of Site IDs? no limits on either "VGrinam" <VGrinam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4FBA32E-E95B-415A-AA21-52EDDADFAF1D@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of addesss IDs that can > be > set up for a customer? > > Also is there a limit on the number of Site IDs? Thanks. Do you know if there is a limit on number of lines on an SOP document? I am designing a solution...

SMTPSVC Event ID 419
Greetings everyone, I keep getting event id 419 on the SMTP Service. The error is as followed: *********************** Source: SMTPSVC Event ID: 419 SMTP server cannot create a file in the queue directory C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1\Queue\. *********************** Microsoft has nothing listed on their web site about it and I can not find any information on EventID.net. Has anyone else had this problem and if so did you find a solution to it? Does server$ or system have full control on that folder ? "BT" <sg4me@ix.no.spam.netcom.com> wrote in message news:40f3f5...

reference to circular reference bug
I just discovered something that looks like a new excel bug: to reproduce behaviour: 1. open a new workbook; 2. activate circular references; 3. enter those formulas: B4 <- formula is =B5 B5 <- formula is =1+SE(B6;0;1) B6 <- formala is =(B5=2) B7 <- formula is =B5 (same as B4!!!) (NB: SE() this is the standard IIF() function in the italian version of excel;) What's wrong: B4 and B7, will display different results even if they contain the same formula. The result displayed depends on the position of the cell conataining the formula: if it is on the left or above B5 the result...

Getting the cell reference
How can I automatically/ continously get the cell reference to the last cell in a particular column, that contains text? Any help would be appreciated! *Thanks. :) * -- DuncanG ------------------------------------------------------------------------ DuncanG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16398 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=277691 Hi see for various methods depending on your data structure and performance requirements: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.LastValue.html "DuncanG" wrote: >...