receipt question

This one should be easy :)

If I set the Receipt Count to 2, how do I get the epson TM-T88IV printer to
cut inbetween the two copies?

Thanks
0
Christian1 (55)
6/8/2009 3:36:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

In Store Operations Manager - Receipt Format Properties, set
CC Paper Cut Percent (OPOS) to 75

"christian" wrote:

> This one should be easy :)
>
> If I set the Receipt Count to 2, how do I get the epson TM-T88IV printer to
> cut inbetween the two copies?
>
> Thanks
0
MattHurst (182)

email receipt time stamp is off 3hrs-how do I fix?
When I receive any email message, it has a "sent" time-stamp that is 3 hours later than actually sent. My line-of-sight co-worker emails me with the same result. My computer time is correct - Eastern time-zone and we haven't been able to find how to change this using Tools or Help. Also, how will I get/retrieve an answer? Bob Could be the ISP/Mail Server you're using. You could contact them to find out. "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BDCA01E-2B46-42CE-AA24-FCD5EC374323@microsoft.com... : When I receive any e...

Exchange Sizing Questions
Hi I have a few questions I hope some of you can answer How many mailboxes do you keep on a single Exchange server? Both 5.5 and 200 Do you limit the size of the mailboxes and if so what size to you limit to What is the size of your information store Thanks for your input "Wojer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi I have a few questions I hope some of you can answer. > >How many mailboxes do you keep on a single Exchange server? Both 5.5 and 2000 > > >Do you limit the size of the mailboxes and if so what size to you limit to? > > >...

Read Receipt flood
Ok, tell me if you've ever seen this one before. Had a user (A) send an email to another user (B) with Read Receipt enabled. User B opens email, answer yes to Read Receipt. User A then gets spammed with Read Receipts, averaging one a minute; she got about 9000 of them. Virus scanned both user's workstations and mailboxes with current AV definitions. All clear. The original email has disappeared as user A deleted it, emptied delete items and emptied Recovery as well, so I can't play forensic investigator on that. I'm scheduling to do an integrity check and defrag on t...

Question about different Office 2008 editions
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I previously had Office 2008 standard edition installed on my MacBook. Shortly after the Special Media and Standard editions were eliminated, I noticed some Office features did not work in the office programs. However, when I switched to another computer I own running Office 2008 Home and Student edition, nothing was affected. I uninstalled and reinstalled the standard edition and the problems still persisted. Did these problems occur because of the edition series being discontinued? Absolutely not -- there is no differ...

Move Mailbox question
Hey everyone, I am running one Exch. 5.5 server on Windows NT 4.0. I just added a new Windows 2003 Server running Exch. 2003 to the 5.5 site. I moved all of my mialboxes to the new server and all went well. Anyone know how I move Distribution List and Custom Recipients? Thanks for any help. Lamar Just for info., I did install and run "Active Directory Connector" when I installed the new Exch. 2003 server. Is that all I need to do? Are Distribution List and Custom Recipients a part of the Active Directory Connector synchronization? Lamar "Lamar Thomas" <n...

Outlook 2003 Rules question
In Outlook 2003, Rules and Alerts, I'm wanting to use the "with selected properties of documents or forms" option. This option allows us to define selection criteria for a list of fields. The list box does not have the **From** field. It does have Author and Last Author. Which of these, if any, is the From field? The reason I want to use this option is that it's the only one I've found that allows me to select on information **not** in a field. Thanks. Charley ...

Journal Receipts...printing a batch of receipts
Is there any easy way to print a set of receipts from any given batch (or time period). Instead of simply printing the receipts one at a time, I would like to print all the desired receipts in one shot ( I may need to print over a hundred) If RMS does not have functionality to do this, Is there a way to do it outside of RMS? From what I understand, RMS retains all receipt information by storing a compressed image of the particular receipt transaction. Where is this image kept? Is it in the database, or on a separate file? Thanks, Jack ...

Read Receipt Function in outlook
The read receipt option is no longer working in Outlook Small Business Edition for XP 2002. I have not made any recent changes to my outlook setup. Does anyone know how I can trouble shoot this? ...

Why no body is answering my questions !!!
I posted the following 2 questions below few weeks ago but no body responded!! If the answer to these questions is that it is impossible to set such security on price lists & products then I would like to know that because my manager keeps nagging for the answer :-) The Quetsions: =========== I want to set security constraints so that each sales person is able to see/handle only certain price-lists and not all price-lists. The same also, I want that the each sales person be able to see/handle only certain products and not all products. Can I do the above 2 requirements? If yes, the...

Maunfacturing receipt window
It would be nice if the manufacturing receipt window worked like the other inventory lot entry windows. When in the manufacturing receipt window, receipt entery, lot numbers the tab does not move you down to the quantity to receive entry but instead to "link". This makes for a time consuming process for entering many lot numbers as you have to use the mouse. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do no...

CHeaderCtrl question
Hi, I try to add the HDS_DRAGDROP to the header control of a list control: void CTestView::OnInitialUpdate() { CView::OnInitialUpdate(); // TODO: Add your specialized code here and/or call the base class CHeaderCtrl *cHeaderCtrl; BOOL b; cListCtrl.Create(LVS_REPORT|WS_VISIBLE|WS_CHILD|WS_BORDER,CRect(10,10,300,20 0),this,1); cListCtrl.InsertColumn(0,"Date",LVCFMT_LEFT,100); cListCtrl.InsertColumn(1,"Name",LVCFMT_LEFT,200); cHeaderCtrl=cListCtrl.GetHeaderCtrl(); b=cHeaderCtrl->ModifyStyleEx(0,HDS_DRAGDROP); // returns 1 } This doesn't work. Can anyo...

Receipt Format
I need a Template in Excel for Money received (Receipt Voucher) ...

I need help modifying a receipt
Hi, I could use some help modiftying a custom receipt. Now that the month has 2 digits the year is no longer visible. I tried changing the font size first but in order to get the date to print out its length it gets too small to easily read. We don't need the time to print on the reciept so I removed that from the rows that it appears on and made the row only for the date. Now the time is gone (OK) but the date field is still cut off (bad). Can anyone lend a hand? I am not sure about what I am missing. Thanks, The row origanally read: <ROW> "Date: " Trans...

password changing question.
Dear list, I'm now configuring a exchange 2003 for my company project. I encountered a problem in password changing. I have cracked the registry to let the OWA user see the change password option which was OFF by default. My problem is that although the button was there, there was nothing when I clicked it. FYI, I have installed CA and have IISAMPWD inside the default website. Is there any other things that I have miss out? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.548 / Virus Database: 341 - Release Date: 12/5/...

Questions about Migrating from Outlook Express to Outlook
I'm thinking about migrating from OE 6 to Outlook 2003 and was wondering if I will lose my folder structures, rules, and address book by doing so. I also use Yahoo POPs for importing my Yahoo e-mails into OE. Will I need to reconfigure the Yahoo POPs to work with Outlook after the migration? Thanks in advance for your help! Spudy Not sure about the YahooPOPs thing but using Outlook's File menu > Import & Export command should get most of the data. You can also try exporting from OE. "Spudy" <spudy@spamless.com> wrote in message news:th1hd1ddvnto8he4fsv9mluf...

3 questions
I have VC++ 6 and I am using RichEdit. I have 3 questions. 1) I have: void CHtmlRichEditViewSSL::OnUpdateEditFind(CCmdUI* pCmdUI) { OnOffMenus(pCmdUI); } void CHtmlRichEditViewSSL::OnOffMenus(CCmdUI* pCmdUI) { CMainFrame* pFrameWnd = static_cast<CMainFrame*> (AfxGetMainWnd()); if (NULL != pFrameWnd) { CHTMLEditDoc* pDoc = static_cast<CHTMLEditDoc*> (pFrameWnd->GetActiveDocument()); pCmdUI->Enable(pDoc->IsModified()); } } It will only "Find" (etc.) during a document modify. In addition, it needs to do a "Find" (etc.) when there is a...

Question re Custom Number Formats
I have columns of large numbers (like 254038016). Is there a way to use custom formatting to make them always displayed in scientific format but to a particular power (e.g., +E6)? Scientific format appears to pick its own power but rather use the number of zeroes. It is not clear to me how to do that. I do not want to change the actual numbers in the cells. Alan Alan, You can put it in millions with for instance: ###,000,, Make it like this and you also have the "scientific notation": ###,000,,"E+6" -- Wigi http:/...

Evaluate Receipt Date in receipt
Is there a way to evaluate a receipt date inside of a CONDITION tag? I want to do <= and >= I've tried and it seems like I cant evaluate TransactionDate. (Yes, I am using >= and <=) Thanks.... ...

Excel webquery questions
I have about 500 URL's, which I want to use in webqueries. I have two problems. PROBLEM 1 ^^^^^^^^^ Every URL returns a page with tables, and I know which table I need (for every page the same table) As an example, this is one of the URLS's. http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=s&cu=&s=wa&ag=&t=res&snf=ras&pm=&tb=&u=FURNISSDALE&px=&cat=&minlandsize=&minbed=4&maxbed=&parking=&p=10&o=p I need the cel, displaying the first offer. This webquery works, and returns: ---------- GREENFIELDSThe Real Mccoy $195,000...

XML XPath question. Simple XML File
Ok, Here is my XML File, it's pretty simple: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <Dispositions> <Group Name="Unused"> <Disp>NA</Disp> <Disp>TCB</Disp> <Disp>WPC</Disp> </Group> <Group Name="Refusals"> <Disp>PM</Disp> <Disp>REF</Disp> <Disp>SVN</Disp> <Disp>SFV</Disp> <Disp>KO</Disp> <Disp>UNV</Disp> <Disp>VTCB</Disp> </Group> <Group Name="Voids"> &l...

Web Query Question
When using a web query, what does it show up as for the user agent , does it just show up as a IE browser? Cheers Saint? ...

queue question
I have about a dozen queues that can't send messages. The total message count across these queues is about 46 messages. Why when I look in C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1\Queue don't I see any files? OK, not it appears that all outbound mail has stopped. I have a lot of this in the SMTP virtual server log. What does it mean? 2007-02-09 03:06:04 64.18.7.10 OutboundConnectionResponse SMTPSVC1 MRBSERVER - 25 - - 220+Postini+ESMTP+37+y6_8_11c0+ready.++CA+Business+and+Professions+Code+Section+17538.45+forbids+use+of+this+system+for+unsolicited+electronic+mail+advertisemen...

Unable to reprint receipts
As recently as yesterday afternoon, I was able to run a detailed sales report, show the transaction column, double-click on the transaction number and pull up a receipt for reprinting. This morning I had a paper jam on the invoice printer. Two receipts got lost in the ether... When I try to reprint those receipt, I get "NO RECEIPT TO DISPLAY" in my print preview screen. Even worse, now when I go to the Journal Viewer, Customer History or Detailed Sales Report, I get the same "NO RECEIPT TO DISPLAY" for every transaction I try to view. What gives? Tom -- The w...

Alter position of "Duplicate Receipt" text on receipt
Hi, I'm not too familiar with XML, but I'd really like to be able to move the position of the text "Duplicate Receipt" into the main body of the receipt- below the store address- as opposed to having it as a header and footer. Can anyone help? Thanks. hi Tara, you can do so, Open the receipt.xml file and find there are 2 boolean paramter <SET name="ShowDuplicateBefore" custom="false" description="Show Duplicate At Top" type="vbBoolean"> True </SET> <SET name="ShowDuplicateAfter" custom="true&q...

Excel Formatting Question
Hopefully somebody will know the answer to this. I have a SQL query in an Excel spreadsheet that returns the following data: jimjones 6/25/2008 7:58:35 6/25/2008 19:12 jimjones 6/27/2008 8:50:25 6/27/2008 20:00 jimjones 6/28/2008 8:47:48 6/28/2008 14:54 jimjones 6/28/2008 14:57:57 6/28/2008 20:02 jimjones 7/1/2008 8:40:45 7/1/2008 20:16 jimjones 7/2/2008 7:51:33 7/2/2008 13:06 jimjones 7/2/2008 13:06:32 7/2/2008 19:00 jimjones 7/4/2008 8:48:48 7/4/2008 20:01 bobsmith 6/25/2008 12:59:50 6/25/2008 14:13 bobsmith 6/25/2008 14:13:43 6/25/2008 14:30 bobsmith 6/25/2008 14:30:54 6/25/2008 17:01 bo...