Receipt / Invoice printing Terms & Due date

Good day,

We do a lot of charging on customer accounts. Is there a way to show the
Terms and the Invoice due date on each invoice / receipt?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

0
info4882 (8)
10/16/2005 3:55:53 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The only way I have been able to accomplish this is by putting the
terms into a customer custom text field and printing that on the
receipt. We then created a customization that will populate a receipt
variable with the current date + the number of days in the terms. I
have not been able to use any other receipt variable to get this to
show up.

Casey Hanson
New West Technologies

Check out amazing RMS extensions:
http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm

0
chanson (56)
10/16/2005 8:22:08 PM

Thank you for sharing that information.

I will go about it that way, but to bad MS hasn't added that since I'm sure
a lot of other people would use it.

Thanks,
Steve

"CaseyHanson" <chanson@newestech.com> wrote in message
> The only way I have been able to accomplish this is by putting the
> terms into a customer custom text field and printing that on the
> receipt. We then created a customization that will populate a receipt
> variable with the current date + the number of days in the terms. I
> have not been able to use any other receipt variable to get this to
> show up.
>
> Casey Hanson
> New West Technologies
>
> Check out amazing RMS extensions:
> http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm

0
info4882 (8)
10/17/2005 6:14:26 PM
Hi Casey,

Can you please share experience - how did you managed to print "current date
+ the number of days"  variable in date-format on receipt? I am getting
result of this expresson only in numeric format.

rgds.
Raino

"CaseyHanson" wrote:

> The only way I have been able to accomplish this is by putting the
> terms into a customer custom text field and printing that on the
> receipt. We then created a customization that will populate a receipt
> variable with the current date + the number of days in the terms. I
> have not been able to use any other receipt variable to get this to
> show up.
>
> Casey Hanson
> New West Technologies
>
> Check out amazing RMS extensions:
> http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm

0
Raino (2)
10/18/2005 8:46:05 PM
The customization we built does this, it was built using .NET and using
a hook. If you want more detials I can provide them, but I am guessing
your trying to achieve this without using any devleopment. I could not
get the date to change from numeric form without special development.

0
chanson (56)
10/30/2005 4:06:29 AM
Thanks Casey,
Your guess is right, I did not planned yet special development.
rgds.
Raino

"CaseyHanson" wrote:

> The customization we built does this, it was built using .NET and using
> a hook. If you want more detials I can provide them, but I am guessing
> your trying to achieve this without using any devleopment. I could not
> get the date to change from numeric form without special development.

0
Raino (2)

Problem with language and dates in Excel on a Mac
Hi, I've got a problem with excel for Mac - I've tried absolutely everything I can think of and can't seem to fix it... The basic problem is that dates appear in french (specifically, the month name). This is despite the fact that I've set every preference I can find to "English". So 10/07/2006 turns into 10-juil-2006 instead of 10-july-2006. If I look in the language preferences in excel, it's set to English. The language preferences in MaxOSX are also set to English. When I look at the cell format box, it's selected "Date" and the sample form...

New Calendar won't print time or complete event
I'm a newbie on Outlook 2007 added on to my Office 2007 suite. I've bought it for the montly Calendar view which is important to us. I've begun entering events or appointments with time and date. When I go to print preview or print, the time of the appointment does not appear and the event text is truncated severely. 1.) How can I get the appointment time to print in the monthly calendar? 2l) How can I activate word wrap or get the complete text to fit into the date box in montly calendar view? Thanks for all help offerred. Outlook 2007 doesn't use word wrap in the cale...

email receipt time stamp is off 3hrs-how do I fix?
When I receive any email message, it has a "sent" time-stamp that is 3 hours later than actually sent. My line-of-sight co-worker emails me with the same result. My computer time is correct - Eastern time-zone and we haven't been able to find how to change this using Tools or Help. Also, how will I get/retrieve an answer? Bob Could be the ISP/Mail Server you're using. You could contact them to find out. "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BDCA01E-2B46-42CE-AA24-FCD5EC374323@microsoft.com... : When I receive any e...

How do I choose the 1st invoice record from each customer?
I need to run a query to pull the 1st invoice from each new customer for the year. Here is what I have done so far (probably not correct, but I tried). Thanks, Art SELECT DISTINCT [AJG revised 1st invoice date].[Customer Number], [AJG revised 1st invoice date].[Customer Name], Shipments.invoice_number, Shipments.invoice_date, Shipments.invoice_amount, Shipments.ar_number, Shipments.ar_name FROM Shipments INNER JOIN [AJG revised 1st invoice date] ON Shipments.ar_number = [AJG revised 1st invoice date].[Customer Number] Where Shipments.Invoice_number in (Select Top 1 Shipments.Invoice_n...

Need help printing labels from CRM campaign
Is there a way to Needs print labels from aCRM campaign activity. I know you can do a "Letter" Activity, but can you do labels? ...

Adding Date Formula
Hello, I have these two monster formulas that I want to add together to get a grand total of time. One is: =YEAR(C9)-YEAR(C8)-IF(OR(MONTH(C9)<MONTH(C8),AND(MONTH(C9)=MONTH(C8), DAY(C9)<DAY(C8))),1,0)&" years, "&MONTH(C9)-MONTH(C8)+IF(AND(MONTH(C9) <=MONTH(C8),DAY(C9)<DAY(C8)),11,IF(AND(MONTH(C9)<MONTH(C8),DAY(C9) >=DAY(C8)),12,IF(AND(MONTH(C9)>MONTH(C8),DAY(C9)<DAY(C8)),-1)))&" months, "&C9-DATE(YEAR(C9),MONTH(C9)-IF(DAY(C9)<DAY(C8),1,0),DAY(C8))&" days" I want to add the above with: =YEAR(C12)-YEAR(C11)-IF(...

Printing is very light in Excel ONLY
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a brand new Mac computer. I just hooked up a brand new Canon PIXMA MP490 printer. It prints everything correctly EXCEPT documents I've created in Excel. I still have my old printer and it prints Excel documents just fine. Canon helped me reinstall the drivers but I still can't get a good black and white document from Excel. What could be the problem? Word documents print just fine. Perhaps Canon helped you reinstall the drivers, but did they help you reinstall the *latest* drivers? Those t...

All or multiple invoices by entering invoice range
I'm running Great Plains 8.0 and have a user that would like the ability to print multiple invoices from one screen. Currently they do the following: *Click on Inquiry menu item *Sales and then Transaction by Customer This displays the "Receivables Transaction Inquiry form - Customer". The GP user is entering the customer ID and choosing to view all open invoices. This displays a somewhat rather long list sometimes and she needs to open each one of the invoices to be able to print them. Is there an easier way to print multiple invoices than to open each one individually ...

Date in VBA Problem ?
i have a problem ; how to solve that first let give you the table structure that i have i 1) [Sno] number 2) [item] Text 3) [Price] number 4) [Date] Date/time so i want to have a coding on a button on FORM such as Private Sub Command4_Click() With Form_Form1.Recordset ..MoveFirst While (Not .EOF) If (Form_Form1.item = "apple") Then Form_Form1.price = 100 End If ..MoveNext Wend End With End Sub so the above coding do work and give the desire result [Price] 100 for [tem] Apple but i want to how to change the item price for a specific date item to 200 or how to change ...

Read Receipt flood
Ok, tell me if you've ever seen this one before. Had a user (A) send an email to another user (B) with Read Receipt enabled. User B opens email, answer yes to Read Receipt. User A then gets spammed with Read Receipts, averaging one a minute; she got about 9000 of them. Virus scanned both user's workstations and mailboxes with current AV definitions. All clear. The original email has disappeared as user A deleted it, emptied delete items and emptied Recovery as well, so I can't play forensic investigator on that. I'm scheduling to do an integrity check and defrag on t...

printing problem..not sure if it's an excel problem or a printer issue?
Office 2000/Win98 - I am printing text with embedded objects(.eps), on the print preview it shows fine, but when it's printed out the objects do not appear as showed on the screen. Please help any input would be SOOO APPRECIATED!! ...

Help Reversing Junk Invoice and Item Stock Status display
GP 8.0, SQL Had an employee "sell" 9,000,000,000 units of an item at $0 price. Instead of deleting the line, he $0 the price. The invoice was posted. I discovered when our income statement showed a loss of $42b! My first mistake was to try and reverse by creating a return for the same # of units at $0 price. But somehow this created problems with the inventory. Basically, I messed around with it with a number of invoices/inventory adjustments. I discovered how to void the RTN and INV using utility > sales > remove sales history. This had the desired effect with one exc...

Journal Receipts...printing a batch of receipts
Is there any easy way to print a set of receipts from any given batch (or time period). Instead of simply printing the receipts one at a time, I would like to print all the desired receipts in one shot ( I may need to print over a hundred) If RMS does not have functionality to do this, Is there a way to do it outside of RMS? From what I understand, RMS retains all receipt information by storing a compressed image of the particular receipt transaction. Where is this image kept? Is it in the database, or on a separate file? Thanks, Jack ...

cross hairs when I print
How do I get rid of the cross hairs when I print I assume you are talking about the crop marks in the corners. I just got a new computer on Friday and don't have Pub 2003 on this one yet so I can't give you the steps. Use the Help file and look up crop marks. The answer is in there. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher "sciacqua1" <sciacqua1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ACDEA501-6343-417B-9772-E1062AC34904@microsoft.com... > How do I get rid of the cross hairs when I print JoAnn Paules wrote: > I assume you are talking about ...

Maunfacturing receipt window
It would be nice if the manufacturing receipt window worked like the other inventory lot entry windows. When in the manufacturing receipt window, receipt entery, lot numbers the tab does not move you down to the quantity to receive entry but instead to "link". This makes for a time consuming process for entering many lot numbers as you have to use the mouse. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do no...

MS Pulisher 2003 Printing/Preview Problems
Hi everyone. Got a problem with MS Publisher 2003. Designed a certificate using the Special Paper Award Certificate template but when I preview or print it the border does not show. Does anyone know how to make it preview or print with the borders? Look in a folder similar to this C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033\PUBSPAPR This folder contains the .gifs that are used in the Special Paper templates. They are low resolution but you can get the idea how your certificate will print. My Microsoft newsreader is down, is anyone else experiencing this? -- _____ "Sombre" &...

Read Receipt Function in outlook
The read receipt option is no longer working in Outlook Small Business Edition for XP 2002. I have not made any recent changes to my outlook setup. Does anyone know how I can trouble shoot this? ...

Long Date / Between and...
Hi all, I just converted from 2003 to 2007 and at the same time I took the opportunity to “clean up” some in tables…I changed [DateCreated] format from short to long date since the Date/Time stamp Is valuable (previous I used one separate date and time) ..Here is the issue. Running the query with the parameters in the [DateCreated] field, Between(First Date) AND (Second Date) does not function.. what am I doing wrong? Thanks! Changing the format of a field doesn't actually change what's stored in the field: it just changes how it's presented. If DateCreate...

Receipt Format
I need a Template in Excel for Money received (Receipt Voucher) ...

How do I print delivery address single spaced on an envelope?
HELP! The default seems to be double spaced and there is no way I can see to change it. Other than hand write addresses on envelopes, how do I solve this problem? Modify the formatting of the EnvelopeAddress style or use Shift+Enter instead of Enter at the end of each line of the address. -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "Elaine" <Elaine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:422FB04F-0E6C-4FAC-9C18-B46BD7A0894E@microsoft.com......

Cost Variance Journal not printing the difference
When doing a Purchase Order receipt and the item cost is differente; that is the user enter a different cost from what was establish on the original Purchase Order, the COST VARIANCE JOURNAL prints: ** Adjustments for this receipt were not automatically created in General Ledger. Enter variance adjustments to the Cost of Goods Sold/Inventory accounts for identified items on this report. I have verified all posting account and made sure they were all filled. I also found a kb close to the problem (kb#931002) and made sure both Inventory & Offset were different. Still no success ...

Query with Date Calculations
I'm working in Access 07 but creating a database that is 2003 compatible. I am absolutely sure that I am over-thinking this but can't seem to resolve my problem. I currently have a query that calculates the Next Service Date due (5 years from the Service Date [Svc_Date]) correctly. My expression is as follows: Next Service Date: DateAdd("yyyy",5,[Svc_Date]) The problem lies with the fact that the ALL results come back, including ones that were due in the past. I would like to be able to set a parameter which allows for user input (i.e., Beginning Date an...

Printing a date range for one account in Money 2006(small biz vers
My client has Microsoft MOney 2006 (Small Business version). HE wants to be able to print a date range of reports (for example a Month) on one Month for just ONE ACCOUNT. Perhaps this is done by filtering, or whatever. So my question is how can he print a report for one month on one account. THere is one report that comes close -- the "Tax Report". However it mixes all the accounts together and does not appear to easily provide a date range. In microsoft.public.money, Rowby wrote: >My client has Microsoft MOney 2006 (Small Business version). > >HE wants to be abl...

I need help modifying a receipt
Hi, I could use some help modiftying a custom receipt. Now that the month has 2 digits the year is no longer visible. I tried changing the font size first but in order to get the date to print out its length it gets too small to easily read. We don't need the time to print on the reciept so I removed that from the rows that it appears on and made the row only for the date. Now the time is gone (OK) but the date field is still cut off (bad). Can anyone lend a hand? I am not sure about what I am missing. Thanks, The row origanally read: <ROW> "Date: " Trans...