Re-number credit card batch for settling

Had a problem settling a credit card batch due to duplicate batch number.
Credit card company (paymentech) keeps saying we have to re-number our batch.
Batch is already gone as "settled" on my side. No error came back as
"duplicate". Didn't know till we called processor. \

Also, would like duplicate receipt for debit card without a signature line
and without pressing reprint. How to?

Thanks
0
Roxanne (71)
12/5/2005 5:40:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Roxanne,

Make a backup first.

Do it again and store it somewhere else just to be safe.

Contact Paymentech and find out what batch number they are looking for.

*** CAUTION ***
This routine will probably add all transactions together and close as a
single batch SINCE that bad close.

Go into SO Administrator | File | Connect | enter your password.

Go to Query | New | type;

SELECT Max(RequestBatchNumber)+1 FROM VisaNetBatch

Press F5 to run it.  Write that number down.  That is what RMS assumes to be
your next batch number.

Go to Query | New | type;

UPDATE VisaNetAuthorization SET Status = 0, VisaNetBatchID = Y WHERE Status
= 5

Where Y is the number that Paymentech wants.

Press F5 to run it.

Exit SO Admin and do not save the queries.

Go into SO Manager and close the batch again.

Call Paymentech to see if batch closed properly, if not, restore your
databases and call MS support.
--
*
"Roxanne" <Roxanne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Had a problem settling a credit card batch due to duplicate batch number.
Credit card company (paymentech) keeps saying we have to re-number our
batch.
Batch is already gone as "settled" on my side. No error came back as
"duplicate". Didn't know till we called processor. \

Also, would like duplicate receipt for debit card without a signature line
and without pressing reprint. How to?

Thanks

0
spam3944 (2163)
12/5/2005 10:35:28 PM
Thanks Jeff...this is certainly helpful. How about the debit card receipt -
need a duplicate without reprinting or choosing signature line..probably
simple as pie.

Quick reference question, you said not to save the query. Does savng a query
cause some kind of problem with some queries? I just used an SQL statement to
delete journals and saved the query and hope this will not be a problem in
the end??

Again, mahalo.

"Roxanne" wrote:

> Had a problem settling a credit card batch due to duplicate batch number.
> Credit card company (paymentech) keeps saying we have to re-number our batch.
> Batch is already gone as "settled" on my side. No error came back as
> "duplicate". Didn't know till we called processor. \
>
> Also, would like duplicate receipt for debit card without a signature line
> and without pressing reprint. How to?
>
> Thanks
0
Roxanne (71)
12/7/2005 12:21:02 PM
Roxanne,

I'd have to look again, but I don't think the signature line is on the Debit
receipt.  There is no need for it, if using a pinpad.  It is however, on a
credit card receipt.

No easy way of getting two strictly for a debit tender. Others have tried
without success that I'm aware of.

If you wish to save the query, no problem.  Just be careful before using it.
Always do a backup first before using it.

--
*

"Roxanne" wrote:

> Had a problem settling a credit card batch due to duplicate batch number.
> Credit card company (paymentech) keeps saying we have to re-number our
> batch.
> Batch is already gone as "settled" on my side. No error came back as
> "duplicate". Didn't know till we called processor. \
>
> Also, would like duplicate receipt for debit card without a signature line
> and without pressing reprint. How to?
>
> Thanks

0
spam3944 (2163)

How to stop excel replaceing numbers with the date?
One way is to precede the entry with an apostrophe ('). HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- > >. > If it is fractions, try preceding with 0 and then a space before the fraction. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Jamescowles" <Jamescowles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:739C51F1-115C-4133-A27E-DB56300532EF@microsoft.com... > ...

Row Numbering
Sorry for newbie question... I want the top of my columns to be titles for my columns eg January, February etc then to have a space (eg a blank row) before the data entry begins. Excel is calling my titles as row 1, my blank space as row 2 and then my first line of data row 3. Can I tell it that the titles and blank space should not be counted as rows so that the first data is labeled as row 1 and not row 3? Thank you Excel's rows are numbered from the top row. You cannot change this numbering system. Row 3 is row 3 no matter what you place in rows 1 and 2 You w...

Storing Credit Card Inormation
I am on the prowl for a well designed addon for RMS 2.0 that allows the users to store their customer's credit card information so they are able to recharge their customers credit cards on a monthey basis or whenever they need to depending on the business. does any body know of a PCI Compliant addon that will allow for this? This seems to be a tool that customer's regularly ask me about and I sadly have to tell them that it is not available. Please advice me if you know differnent. Thanks in advance. -Andy Miller Andy, We are in the final stages of testing such a tool. If yo...

removing dashes from phone numbers
i have a column of phones numbers with the format 555-111-2222 and I want to remove the dashes so that they are 5551112222 so that I can use a vertical lookup. What's the easiest way to do this? =SUBSTITUTE(A1,"-","") HTH Jason Atlanta, GA "Brad" wrote: > i have a column of phones numbers with the format 555-111-2222 and I want to > remove the dashes so that they are 5551112222 so that I can use a vertical > lookup. What's the easiest way to do this? You can use Edit Find to open the find/replace window. Then find - and replace with no...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Re-install Outlook 2002

change scientific format of numbers
Hello, I'm trying to publish a paper to a scientific journal including graphs generated with Excel XP. When a log scale is used the journal format requires the scientific format of the axis numbers to be like 10^n (10 superscript the exponent number) rather than 1E+n as it is standard in Excel. Is there an easy way to change that format? Thanks, Gigi There is no way to do this with axis number - one of the weakness of Excel for scientific use. I expect you could fake it by using labels. How many graphs do you have? -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail...

Create Batch file for laptops to copy templates
Hi Everyone, I am new to batch file programming and need an expert help to find out something. I want to create a batch file that runs at login and compares a local copy of the templates to what we have on the network. We have templates on a mapped network drive in h:\clients\templates, and on the laptop in c:\apps\data\clients\templates. When the laptop is offline it substitutes c:\apps\data to appear as h: drive, that way the files appear to be in h:\clients\templates. Here’s the basic steps what I need the batch file for: 1. first it checks to see if the computer is on th...

Re-Enable CRM User

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Use Tax & the Credit Card method
I'm looking for some input on how people are managing their "Use Tax" in Great Plains with out the use of a 3rd party vendor. I've found some info on the "Credit Card" method of managing sales & Use tax (see below) and would appreciate any input on that or if anyone has other suggestions on how they are managing their "Use Tax" any info would be appreciated. Create a special "Credit Card" for the tax man. Now enter the payables > vouchers and allow the use tax due to be calculated and added to the voucher. > Before saving the...

Adding up negative numbers only
Ok, let me try to explain this problem. I have several cells a1 throug a10. Each cell has a number, for ex. $10.00, ($5.00),etc. , sometime this number is positive, sometimes it is negative. I want to only ad all of the negative numbers in cells a1:a10 and put a total in cel a11. How can I do this? Thanks Ton -- tonydep ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tonydepo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1530 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26928 =SUMIF(A1:A10,"<0&quo...

convert letters to numbers
Whats the quickest way to convert letters to numbers, a = 1, b = 2, c = 3, .....z = 26. i.e. the cat sat on ............ would look like 20,8,5, 3,1,20, 19,1,20, 15,14, .................. so my child can convert "secret codes" with her friends. Prefer the numbers to be displayed above the letter. I can only think of excel to do this is this possible with Word? Thanks in advance Mike You can do it either in Excel or word. Getting the letter values is relatively easy using a for next loop, mid and asc functions. more difficult is the l...

Re: exmerge error

shorten a number
How can I abbreviate a number from, for instance 6 figures, to 2 figures behind the comma Thanks in advance WTees schrieb: > How can I abbreviate a number from, for instance 6 figures, to 2 figures > behind the comma http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/427bttx3.aspx -- Armin ...

format numbers
Hello, I use Office 2002 with Windows 2000 and I would like to use the format (500.00) when it is negative instead of the minus sign when writing numbers I do not have that option in the format cell, how come? My friend is using the same Office 2002 with Windows 2000 and she does have the brakets in her format. We both have the same Service Pack for Office and Windows. Thank you, Chris Hi she can simply enter the same format as custom format. she probably has different regional settings -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Chris wrote: > Hello, > > I use Office ...

Continuous Numbering
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C44BEC.83ED0450 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How does one invoke continuous numbering when there has been a break and = the numbering starts over again? Word has a drop down menu for this, = but I can't figure out how to do so in Publisher. Bill ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C44BEC.83ED0450 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Tr...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

calling Batch ID lookup in Payroll
I would like to know how to call UPR_Batch_ID_Lookup in payroll madule. Thanks in advance.. Thanks & regards vijay Hi Vijay, You would need to do the ff. 1. Use the "open form <FormName> return to <ReturnField>" 2. Optional. Set the 'Batch ID' of window UPR_Batch_ID_Lookup to the current return field value if you want the lookup to show 3. Set the 'UPR Batch Origin' of window UPR_Batch_ID_Lookup to either computer or manual (1 or 2) 4. Run the 'Redisplay Button' of window UPR_Batch_ID_Lookup Hope this helps. --Marvs This posting is...

Re:

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...