RE-Installing

I have a question..I have a client and they want us to test things on a
machine beofre he moves it out into the lanes...

is there a way that I can install on a machine thats not going to be a lane
for testing purposes then be able to transfer it to a lane with no problems?

0
Angelique (51)
1/27/2009 4:47:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I think you just need to get the demo version first for testing

"Angelique" <Angelique@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a question..I have a client and they want us to test things on a
> machine beofre he moves it out into the lanes...
>
> is there a way that I can install on a machine thats not going to be a
> lane
> for testing purposes then be able to transfer it to a lane with no
> problems?

0
joie (60)

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Re-install Outlook 2002

Problems with Office apps after archive and install
I had to do an archive and install (without preserving users and network settings) on my G4 (OS 10.2.8), and ever since, I've been unable to get several Office apps to work correctly. In Word, I get an error about not being able to open the Visual Basic Editor, and the custom dictionary being unavailable. In Entourage, I "do not have write access to the application folder." In Excel, there's an error accessing the system registry. I've tried moving things from my previous system folder back into the current system folder, but it only seems to have made things worse. A...

management reporter installation
Has anyone installed management report yet? Do both application service and process service have to be installed or are they optional? Thanks, Janey -- Janey ...

Re-Enable CRM User

XP Pro SP3
Hello! In a bit of a bind; hoping someone can help me! I have a laptop here that was not logging in correctly - it would log in and immediately log out. Drive showed minor failure, so I did a surface scan and remapped the failing sector. Ran SFC which replaced one file - still wasn't working. So I tried a repair install. Normally, this fixes just about any darn thing. Not this time. On the initial boot afterwards (the black screen with logo), it just hangs. Power down and reboot, it allows log in, then says "windows must be activated before you can log in"...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Re: exmerge error

SBS CRM install then move Exchange.
Hi All, Quick question hopefully. Just wondering if anyone can clarify what I believe is possible but not 100% sure. CRM SBS edition installed on a SBS box, can a new Exchange box is implemented into the same domain and keep e-mail functionality of CRM?? If it is possible and Exchange is moved off the SBS box and onto a new server, what needs to be done to ensure it works correctly? Change registy settings to point to new mail server? have looked and can't seem to locate them... I have done the following: -Run Rule Wizard and remove rules from mailboxes (sbs box) -Un-installed th...

Exchange 2003 stops after installing SP1
Two weeks agoe I installed SP1 om Exchange 2003 (running om Win2003 Server) Since the installation it has frozen 4 times. There are no events, no pre warnings, it just stops sending and recieving mails, no reaction on mouse and keyboard. Screen is frozen or just blue. Any idea would be welcome. Regards Carsten Any time the whole box hangs solid, you usually have a bigger problem than Exchange. Having applied SP1 may just be a coincidence. Make sure you are running the latest device driver updates, firmware updates, etc. for all of your hardware. Run full hardware diagnostics on the serve...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

OL 2003 install over OL2002
I'm currently running OfficeXP(2002). I don't see any compelling reasons to upgrade to Office2003, except for the Outlook piece. Can I upgrade Outlook 2003 without screwing up the other OfficeXP components? Thanks! Yes, but you won't have the option to use Word as your e-mail editor anymore. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Bruce" <x@chartermi.net> wrote in message news:10c3bsrjgedpja1@corp.supernews.com... > I'm currently...

Re:

Error 1304
I purchased Outlook 2003 and installed it on my WIN XP machine. When I install the add-on personal folders backup tool (definately 2003 version) I get an error 1304 - cannot write to G:/PROG../MICROSO../OFFICE11/backaapl.exe I assume it's OK to have Outlook and Office installed on the G drive instead of the C drive. I tried changing the read permissions to write permission for OFFICE11 - no go. I installed the video update with no problems. Any ideas anyone? Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 1 (2600.xpsp2.030422-1633) System Manu...

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...

Re: Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang
"Andy Lay" <58746@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Message-ID: <a7b660e6180d48ddae1e1df6c5775272@newspe.com> > X-Mailer: http://www.umailcampaign.com, ip log:72.24.97.26 > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general > NNTP-Posting-Host: 22.bb.5446.static.theplanet.com 70.84.187.34 > Path: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl!newspe.com > Lines: 1 > Xref: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:737044 > > Hi Swinglower- > > I have luck as you do :) A Chief Exec machine with this very issue....

Re: Share sub-folder in Inbox
I already grant the permission to right person and add secondary mailbox to the exchange account, in his outlook folder list, he can see the shared mailbox, but only mailbox not the sub-folder, if we share those sub-folders individually, then we can view under shared mailbox, but this shouldn't be the way. we want it sub-folder can be viewed and not be set one by one. any idea? thanks Henry "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message news:%237hESO3PFHA.508@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... Either you haven't completed the process of granting permission...

RE: Apply this critical update from M$
--wmhrdizzoa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="axyeonzy"; type="multipart/alternative" --axyeonzy Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="innmlsikefhcqjc" --innmlsikefhcqjc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keep...

A problem with IMS instalation / start
Hi. I had a problem with my Exchange 5.5 server as IMS won=B4t=20 start. I've tryed everthing (or almost) with no success.=20 Then I removed all exchange and later I re-installed it.=20 But I get the same problem when I try to install IMS... I=20 don't know what is happening as IMS simpply doesn't start=20 after instalation. I cannot have a complete e-mail system=20 without this IMS. Appreciate any help. Regards, S=E9rgio Mapsanganhe What errors do you get after trying to start the IMS? Does the install complete without any errors? What errors are there in the application logs...

Re: How to delay ToolTip display time in CListCtrl Control
"Smallfrogs" <super_smallfrogs@hotmail.com> д���ʼ� news:... > Thanks > "Ali R." <nospam@nospam.com> д���ʼ� > news:snPYb.436$1V5.123111568@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com... > > ((CListCtrl > > *)GetDlgItem(IDC_MYLIST))->GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000); > > > > or if you have variable for your list > > m_MyList.GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000); > > > > that will set how long it stays up after it is displayed. > > > > Change TTDT_AUTOPOP with TTDT_INITIAL to change the...

RE RE: XP Install
Thank you for the information. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- Dilly Dally wrote: > Thank you for the information. Did you post a whole new conversation to 'reply' to one you started? It certainly looks like it right now: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/browse_frm/thread/1cff3f90816a82a9/ That is your original posting - as archived. As of right now (could be I need to wait for it ...