Queue Views

I am using CRM 3.0 and want to add the column "regarding" for the task in our
queue.  How can I customize this view.
0
FaizAmir (101)
1/13/2009 7:53:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Viewing and Deleting Styles in Word 2008
A couple of questions from a novice on the built-in MS styles provided: 1. If you are working on a document based on your Normal template, does switching to All Styles in fact show all styles defined in Word 2008 whether built in or one's you have defined? 2. What happens when you Delete a style in a document? A Style in Use? A User Defined? A "built-in" style? Thanks. -- Norm Hi Norm: If you had wanted to be kind to yourself, you would have avoided asking this question. :-) On 4/01/10 1:40 PM, in article w96dnUl7NOy7yNzWnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@speakeasy.ne...

Queues #6
We have an exchange server and we currently have 443 messages in the smtp queue. We have done force connection but coming back with the following message. The remote server didnt respond. Unsure what the next step is. We have got around this by rebooting, before but lost all emails. Can anybody help Thanks Are your forwarding to a smart host? Can you telnet to the remote server on port 25 successfully? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "peter" <peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

"view like server explorer"
Hi to all, I want to develop a view like server explorer that .Net has got. I am using vc++ 6.0 and MFC. Hope for the response soon. Thanking You. Your's Satyam Kumar Das. Use a tree control (CTreeCtrl) and image list (CImageList) and create accordingly. - MR "Satyam Kumar" <Satyam Kumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C4461D8-FEFC-4B37-9D13-FF3C939461F9@microsoft.com... > Hi to all, > I want to develop a view like server explorer that .Net has got. I am > using > vc++ 6.0 and MFC. > Hope for the response soon. > Thanking You. >...

Printing from a view
Hi all! If you hit the print button from a contact view, you get a listing of all contacts in that view. Is there a way to print the details of each contacts from a view (one page per contact), without having to open them individually and hit the print button? Thanks for your help! Harry you need to build a report or run an existing report. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "Harry" <Harry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A73F7D85-2687-4012-AD7D-D99829767468@microsoft.com... > ...

View to show Cases not assigned to Queues
I would like to create a View under the Case module to show which Cases are not Assigned to any Queue. Is there a way I can accomplish that ? There does not seem to be something in the Case record to identify if it is linked to a Queue or not. Suggestions are welcome Regards Nicos Papaioannou yeah i need this also. Just posting so if someone helps i'll be notified. "papaioannoun@dotcy.com.cy" wrote: > I would like to create a View under the Case module to show which Cases > are not Assigned to any Queue. Is there a way I can accomplish that ? > There does not seem...

Showing sum of a colun in an oulook view
Hi everybody we are using outlook task to log tasks assigned by techinician Is there any way to show the sum of duration in a view grouped by technician? thans in advance No, Outlook views can't do math other than counting.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "zrod" <zrod@aims-co.com> wrote in message = news:e3G60766FHA.32...

History View
The new customization power of 3.0 is awesome! It seems like we can modify almost everything! So much so -- it seems like I must be missing how to modify the fields that show in the History and Activities views. Is this possible? ------=_NextPart_0001_6559EC9D Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Cindy~ To change the fields that are shown in any activity main form view you will need to modify each activity entity indivudally. To do this follow the below instructions. Note: In this example we are modifying the E-mail activity form view. 1. Open CRM in the IE...

View BCC
Hello, Is anyone aware of a way by whihc you can view the BCC receipents of an email. Please help. Thanks! Only if you are the sender of that email. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Nandita" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:709501c42fae$708536d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... Hello, Is anyone aware of a way by whihc you can view the BCC receipents of an email. Please help. Thanks! like Nikki said, only if you are the sender. This is the ENTIRE purpose of BCC. It (of course) stands for Blind Carbon Copy. Gives the sender the opportunity to send m...

Ability to create sub-queues
The ability to be able to create a queue within a queue would be really helpful for organising different areas. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9f2ab95f-cc5...

SFO Offline DB View does not match CRM Server
Hi, I added some attributes to SystemUserBase table and it is reflected in the SystemUser View on the CRM Server. When I go offline in SFO, my SystemUser view does not have those extra attributes which causes my SFO to fail when loading the page. I notice that going offline in Outlook creates the following view "CRMPub-Adventure_Works_Cycle_MSCRM_SystemUserBase_VIEW" on the CRM server which does show the extra attributes. So how do i replicate this down to the client? Thanks Linna These fields were added through deployment manager btw. Does anybody have an answer to this? D...

calendar view
wen i click into my calendar from mail it doesnt bring up the calendar view (i.e. monthly view) it brings up a list of appointments, i have to then click on another shared calandar then click back on mine to view it as a calandar and not a list. how do i get it to open in the calandar view straight away. thanks "sookie" <sookie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14D5CED0-C85C-4EB7-BF10-C3FCA6F1917B@microsoft.com... > wen i click into my calendar from mail it doesnt bring up the calendar view > (i.e. monthly view) it brings up a list of appo...

Outbound Queues
Why are my outbound queues filling up and they have no originator address. We are not open relay. This is an Echange 5.5 on nT4 Thanks, Dan Have you checked for Viruses in your network? -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a90301c41e54$379a4600$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Why are my outbound queues filling up and they have no > originator address. We are not open relay. > > This is an Echange 5.5 on nT4 > > Thanks, Dan Empty originator address means ...

Viewing a website within Outlook
Hello, I use Outlook for my personal email but I also have a gmail account and would like to see it within the outlook interface (no, I don't want to access gmail through pop). I think this is possible as I have seen webpages showing up inside Outlook. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Where should I set like a bookmark? Or can I create one of those "Views" type things? Many thanks! ..ep, you wrote on 30 Jan 2006 04:32:43 -0800: > Hello, I use Outlook for my personal email but I also have a gmail > account and would like to see it within the outlook ...

Reporting DB- difference between views with _OlapView and _UserVie
In the reporting db there are views that end with _UserView and _OlapView. the columns look the same. for example we have MSP_EpmAssignment_UserView and MSP_EpmAssignment_OlapView - with virtually identical columns. Can anyone tell me the reason for 2 views that are virtually identical? Thanks. The OLAP view is for use by the Cube Build Service. The USER view is more user friendly for reporting off of custom fields. For each custom field you created, the User view creates a column by that custom field name for easy reporting. Hope that helps, Jonathan Sofer &quo...

queue
I have this problem I have to fix local delivery queue at exc2000 Situation Branch of the company needs to use different (sub)domain than headoffice. For example: headoffice is @microsoft.com and branch is @branch.microsoft.com. Both are usin' exc2000 within one domain. ISP holds all related records for domains(MX,etc.) All mailservers needs to send all mails over ISP SMTP relay,(every exc2000 user different ISP) but public folders needs to be replicated.When I tried to send mail from HQ to @branch.microsoft.com,all mails will stay in SMTP queue "unreachable destination", the sam...

How do you clean out the exchsrvr\imcdata\queue.bad folder
Hi I'm noticing the the queue.bad folder is growing over time. What is the best practice to delete or cleare this file. exc 5.5 Thanks you Mike It is not folder on my server, it is file. Leave it alone. Mike D wrote: > Hi > > I'm noticing the the queue.bad folder is growing over time. What is the best > practice to delete or cleare this file. > > exc 5.5 > > Thanks you > > Mike Hi Kirill, Yep it's a file, but it's grown to about 2 gig causing me to have to use another tape for backup. I'd like to get it back down to a more managable...

How do I view option's symbol?
After an option has been sold, it no longer list in the portfiolio, which has a symbol column. The transaction still appears in the Investment Transactions part of your investment account. But the symbol is no where to be found. Money will only list options with future expiration dates, not past. The symbol is somewhere since I entered it in. Is there a way to find the associated symbol? On Sat, 31 May 2008 18:49:09 -0700 (PDT), brett <account@cygen.com> wrote: >After an option has been sold, it no longer list in the portfiolio, >which has a symbol column. The transactio...

Junk e-mail in Exchsrvr\MTA Queues
Our Exchsrvr\in-bound & out-bound queues are loaded with junk e-mails (10K at one point). As fast as they are processed (removed) they seem to multiply. This problem just started - 11/8/03. Windows2000 Server, Exchange 5.5, Service Pack 5. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop this and/or prevent this from happening? Just to be clear, you are looking at the MTA queues? Is there an IMC on this box? How many Exchange servers? You may be getting relayed through...hard to say. Provide more info. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer...

Outlook formatting of columns to wrap text in Task view
I have used multi-line layout to view tasks but it does not show in print preview. Is it possible to wrap text if the number of characters exceed the column width? If so, can we print it in the same format? Would appreciate your reply. Thanks. Jay ...

Message build-up in queue
Using Exchange 2003 Sp2, No smarthost, No errors indicating a problem with logging enabled. Messages build up in the "Messages Pending Submission" queue. Didn't notice a problem until a few days ago and we started receiving many NDR's sent back to a bad email address at our site. Captured packets going out to see if anything inside the net was spamming and found nothing. Apparently some spammer is spamming most of Europe with our address as reply address and we get the NDR's. Made a recipient policy to stop accepting the NDR's to the bad address. That helped ...

Repeating Style Columns in Draft View ?
In Draft View of Word 2008, when I use the horizontal scrollbar or that feature on the mouse/keypad, I will end up with repeats of the left hand style column; 3, 4, 5 of them. I switch to another View and return and all is well with the "style" column showing. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug or something else? Thanks. -- Norm That's a "feature". Draft is a special view designed to maximise computing efficiency. It has many purposes, but its major purpose is to work on big documents (over 200 pages) and to make editing easier by showi...

Exchange queue #2
My Exchange Server 2003 sp2 stop responding yesterday. So after rebooting the server everything came up fine, however, I started to recieve emails form my many of my customers stating stating they are rec'ing emails from my server today for something that was sent out and dated a month ago. What could cause something like that how do you mangage it. Thanks Mike On 30 Jan 2006 10:30:49 -0800, mdm100@gmail.com wrote: >My Exchange Server 2003 sp2 stop responding yesterday. >So after rebooting the server everything came up fine, however, I >started to recieve emails >form my ...

Error msg. "Failed to grant access to regenerated view" when adding field to schema using deployment mgr.
Hi, I'm running into a error simply creating a new field in the schema for LEADS. The error tells me to go to the event viewer, which in turn tells me the following: Failed to grant access to the regenerated view Lead after inserting new attribute CFSepassword. Is the system trying to add the field to a view in addition to the table? How can I proceed with this? Any help would be appreciated. Phillip ...

unable to view mailbox
Hi I incorrectly disabled a users Active Directory account yesterday and since it has been re-enabled the user has been unable to access it. I have tried to move it to another storage group to no avail and I have ensured that the self account has the "Full mailbox access" and "Associated External Account" boxes checked. When I tried to move it I got the following error <?xml version="1.0" encoding="unicode" ?> - <taskWizardRun taskName="Move Mailbox" dcName="H*-*-1" buildNumber="7638" runningAs="*************...

Deleting multiple queues from SMTP Queue?
How do I delete multiple queues from our SMTP Queue??? I know to go to the system Manager and in Queue select the outgoing and click find messages and in the search results field i can delete as many messages as i like with shift or ctrl clicking...but.... How can I just delete multiple queues all at once. We;re talking about alot of administration if i have to go into ALL of the Queus I have right now! (200+) Our Spam filter is currently down and this is why it is higher than usual. Any help on this one would be great? pause the smtp virtual server, go to the Queues directory, and delet...