query to delete negative numbers in HQ

Hello all,
   I have some negative items trapped in my HQ that are not in any of my
stores inventories. I believe this happened when the supplier was changed. Is
there a simple query to drop these negative numbers out of HQ?.

0
Patrick2861 (490)
10/24/2009 1:41:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01CA5950.12193CA0

Patrick,

How about running a 501 worksheet and then a 190 task.

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w  (Stolen from DRS)
=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  Hello all,
     I have some negative items trapped in my HQ that are not in any of =
my=20
  stores inventories. I believe this happened when the supplier was =
changed. Is=20
  there a simple query to drop these negative numbers out of HQ?.

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01CA5950.12193CA0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dutf-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.18828"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Patrick,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>How about running a 501 worksheet and then a =
190=20
task.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Search this newsgroup -- <A=20
title=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w&#10;CTRL + Click to follow link"=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w">http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w</A>&nbsp; =
(Stolen=20
from =
DRS)<BR>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #008000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
  <DIV>"Patrick" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com">Patrick@discussions.mic=
rosoft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:3F780205-47FF-4FD1-89ED-C38128C82832@microsoft.com">news:3F7=
80205-47FF-4FD1-89ED-C38128C82832@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Hello=20
  all,<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; I have some negative items trapped in my HQ that =
are not=20
  in any of my <BR>stores inventories. I believe this happened when the =
supplier=20
  was changed. Is <BR>there a simple query to drop these negative =
numbers out of=20
  HQ?.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01CA5950.12193CA0--

0
cptsoft (1247)

How to Calculate the Date and The Number
Guys, Please help me on how to do the below calculations. Date (YYDDMM) 080131 = it goes like this 8+1+3+1 = 13 is the answer Text 1000888 = it goes like this 1+8+8+8= 25 is the answer Thanks This function will do what you seek: Private Function GetSumOfDigits(varData As Variant) As Long Dim lngPos As Long, lngSum As Long lngSum = 0 If IsNull(varData) = False Then For lngPos = 1 To Len(varData) lngSum = lngSum + Val(Mid(varData, lngPos, 1)) Next lngPos End If GetSumOfDigits = lngSum End Function -- Ken Snell <M...

Timer for Queries?

Positive and negative graph
Hi, How can I do so that my columns above zero be green and the ones below zero be red. Thanks Hi, In versions prior to 2007 you are use invert if negative. http://www.andypope.info/charts/Invertneg.htm http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/InvertIfNegative.html Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Construk" <Construk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F662E82-C06C-45FB-B29E-46A6181DA829@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > How can I do so that my columns above zero be green and the ones below > zero > be...

Undeliverable...554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter
When sending an email message, a user gets: Alert message says: A mail message was not sent due to a protocol error. 554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter - cyber.net.pk Sender receives this notification: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Receiver Name Here (E-mail) on 9/26/05 11:47 AM Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=xxxxxx;l=xxxxx-xxxxxxxxx MSEXCH:IMS:xxxxx:xxxxx:xxxxx (xxxxx) 554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter - cyber.net.pk The Word file mentions a person's email address with cyber.net.pk as ...

Erratic results from query criteria

Does anyone have template for raffle tickets with numbers?
There is a tutorial here on consecutive numbering, you will have to use mail merge. http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=95 Ticket templates for Publisher http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=ticket Mail merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH010504371033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "stenskell" <stenskell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C050D187-1758-491B-A994-1238269716C9@microsoft.com... > ...

Update Query ?

how to restore an accidentally deleted public folder
Hi, I need to restore a public folder on my Win2k3/Exch2k3 that was accidentally deleted and cannot be restored from Deleted Items. The server is also a Domain Controller. Is my only option to rebuild the server on another machine using the same name as the original server (and so requiring the recovery server to be disconnected from the network) and to run a restore? Or are there other options available to me to do this more quickly? Exchange is backed up every night with normal backups being made every 2 weeks and differential backups every evening. Before I embark on a lengthy server ...

design query match anywhere?
In the design query I want to match the letters "ABC" anywhere in the column 'description'. I could not get instr to work by using: InStr(description, "ABC")) > 0 How else can I match ABC (upper and lowercase) to anywhere in my 'description' column? Thanks! Are you saying you put that InStr bit as a criteria under your Description field in the query designer? Try putting Like "*ABC*" as the criteria instead. Alternatively, you could add a computed field to the query InStr([Description, "ABC") and then put >0 as the ...

Error Number 57121
Hi All, I have a problem with one computer that when a open one of my files on it and run the macro in it it will come up with an error message that says "Error Number 57121. Application-defined or Object-defined Error" though when I open it on another computer it works fine. The Computer that I'm having trouble with is using Office 2007 and my file was orginally made with Office 2003. The file was working on this computer until the begining of this week. Any Answers would be greatly apprieciated Jason Hi Jason, Have a look at the following site and see it...

Numbered Discovery Requests
Could you advise of a way to number discovery requests sequentially, for instance, Interrogatory No. 1, Request for Production No. 1, Request for Admission No. 1. They need to be numbered individually as these requests are normally intermingled throughout a document and not grouped together. But each type of request needs to be sequentially numbered according to the type of request it is. Is this explanation confusing? Maybe this will help: Interrogatory No. 1 Request for Production No. 1 Interrogatory No. 2 Interrogatory No. 3 Request for Production No. 2 Request for Admi...

I am getting a message that says "Unexpected Error An Error has occurred" when I am running an advanced find query on two custom entities. It seems to be when I have certain custom fields included in my view that the query errors out. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. Just wanted to add that I seem to get errors when there is a 0.00 amount in these fields... "TJ" wrote: > I am getting a message that says "Unexpected Error An Error has occurred" > when I am running an advanced find query on two custom entities. It se...

Keeping Deleted Items Folder Cleaned Up
I'm trying to add a rule that will delete any item over 2 years old in my deleted items folder. The rules wizard only lets me select the inbox. I delete stuff but don't clear deleted box in case I need it later. Is there a way that I could send a deleted email to a temporary folder and have a rule for it to send it to the deleted box and have my deleted box emptied whenever I log out? Thanks for your help, Marw ...

Safe to delete the default address lists?
I'd like to replace the default address lists (All Contacts, All Groups & All Users) with customized address lists. Is it safe to delete the default address lists or can they be hidden? The existence of both the default & custom lists is confusing the users. Thanks, David. Yes, they can be deleted. You can use LDIFDE to export them first - in case you need to recreate them the ldf dump will make it a snap. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "David Agosta" &...

pass through query

add all contiguous numbers-column-row
Hello Group: I have a problem. I used the AutoSum function (Capital Sigma) to total a column, so I don't have to keep changing the sum formula when I add extra rows. My problem is that when I get to the third column, Autosum adds the totals of the first two rows rather than the total of the third column. How do I tell autosum to add vertically rather than horizontally? Many thanks! Jack Copy the formula for the second total to the right by dragging the fill handle (small solid square in lower right of active cell) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove cap...

Converting text to numbers
I'm running Excel 2000 ... After opening a text file with the Text Import Wizard, I hav successfully segregated a column of numbers into one column. Only on problem, the NEGATIVE SIGN (for negative numbers in the text file) i positioned in front of the number, rather than at the end. When th file import is complete, the negative numbers show up as text, and ar not included in the column totals. I believe that this is controlled by the Region Settings in the Contro Panel ... and if I changed the "Negative Number Format" option fro "1-" to "-1" ... then I woul...

a count field in a query?

Saving Username and Pass with Web Queries
I am pulling data from a website that requires you to provide a usernam and password everytime you visit the site. Excel has cachin capabilities, but everytime you close excel and try and open up th spreadsheet again, it can't login. What is the fix for this? Thanks, Hend -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Bump! --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Birthday query for many children in one record
I have a database for the church, it has one main flat table only. Each record for the parents have field for child1 name, child1birthday, child2 name, child2birthday, child3 name, child3birthday - up to 5 children. I am having difficulty trying to get a report to list the birthdays of the children like this parent name, child 1 name, child 1 birthday month etc. so you get something like this:- Parent John Smith, child Mary Smith January 3 Parent Fred Jones, child Bert Jones March 4 Parent John Smith, child Jane Smith March 6 Parent Harry Brown, child Jane Brown March 6 Parent Bert Taylor,...

Unresponsive Query Wizard
Hi there, I have an Excel 2003 user who is using a spreadsheet that pulls data from our SQL server. When he opens it and refreshes the data it is fine, it pulls the current data, but when he tries to edit the query, the Query Wizard does not appear, he can see it on the task bar, but when he switches focus using task manager everything is greyed out and nothing works. I have tested the file from my computer and it is fine, which suggests a problem with his machine or installation. Does anyone have any ideas? Cheers, Steve Dooza wrote: > Hi there, > I have an Excel 2003 user who...

Deleting or editing Named Ranges
Once i have defined a named range, how do delete it, or extend it to include more cells? Thanks in advance Richard insert>name>define>select it>delete to extend use f2 to edit but better to =offset($a$1,0,0,counta($a:$a),1) to define for self adjustment. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Richard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b8ed01c437a6$48ecbdf0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Once i have defined a named range, how do delete it, or > extend it to include more cells? > > Thanks in advance > > Richard C...

Problem deleting "Unknown Album" from WMP V12
I have an "Unknown Album" showing with one "track" with no name, no length, nothing. Can't edit, can't delete, can't find source location. What might be causing this? What to look for in the way of corrupt file or the like? Such 'ghost' files are a common issue with WMP 12. It's probably a bug, and it could have been caused when a file in your library got deleted while WMP wasn't running, although that might be just one of the possible causes. Restoring the media library will get rid of the file: In WMP, Tools - Advanced - Restore...

Another simple query
Dear all, I have a table that contains first names and last names in different fields. Is there any way to write a query that will give as a result the first name and last name in the same field? I hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance! SELECT [last_name_field] & ", " & [first_name_field] AS whole_name FROM [your_name_table] Change the field and table names to whatever your actual fields and tables are. Cheers, Jason Lepack On Apr 23, 9:47 am, Homer <peter.a.r...@googlemail.com> wrote: > Dear all, > > I have a table that contains first names an...

Exchange 2003 Queues
Does anyone know what NDR means? (An option is the server's queue for deleting a message that's been stuck there) non-delivery-report "chimp98" <chimp98@virteq.us> wrote in message news:0db901c3d614$0b9092e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know what NDR means? (An option is the > server's queue for deleting a message that's been stuck > there) Where does the report or log show up in??? >-----Original Message----- >non-delivery-report > > >"chimp98" <chimp98@virteq.us> wrote in message >news:0db901c3d614$0b90...