Qty sold/Qty available #2

Any way of doing this on a top performer report? I would
like to see the qty sold and qty available per item, not
individual sales.
THANKS!
CT

click on the
>report, Show/Hide Columns)
>
>--
>Jeff
>
>Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security

>When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via
>your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit
>from your issue.

>"CT" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>is there a report to get both qty sold and qty available
>on one report???

0
anonymous (74717)
7/6/2004 9:56:27 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Upgrade Path sbs2000/sbs2003r2 and CRM1.2/3.0
We currently have CRM 1.2 installed on a sbs2000 server. We are looking to upgrade this server to sbs2003r2 and we also want to upgrade CRM from 1.2 to 3.0. Can someone recommend the best upgrade path? This is partial book smarts and partial experience... Book smarts: Upgrade to CRM 3.0 on the SBS2000 box (assuming SQL 2000) Experience: Redeploy to SBS2k3R2 box using CRM 3.0 redeployment tool Upgrade to Rollup 1 My experience was to take it from a 3.0 to 3.0 on R2, so I had a SQL 2000 -> SQL 2005 on a new domain. I recommend that you backup and follow the directions to a T. The up...

Address Book Problem #2
Outlook version: 2003 When in a Distribution List, I click on [Select Members] and get this MS Office Outlook message: The list could not be displayed. The Contacts Folder associated with this address could not be opened; It may have been moved or delected, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Outlook Office Outlook Help. [OK] This is a recent problem. Advice? -- Larry Bohen www.audiobooksonline.com Sounds like you have an invalid reference to a Contacts Folder. reset those references here: Tools > E-mail a...

outlook 2003 has 2 "send" labels in the send receive drop down
hi, sometimes, i have to reboot my machine because the send recieve button in outlook does not work, when i go to the drop down menu, i dont see any of my "accounts" listed, and I see the word "send", then the next line is duplicated and also says 'send". the only way to get back to "normal" is to reboot the whole system until it happens again. This usually happens once per day. Close Outlook. Do a search for the outcmd.dat file (this is a hidden file so you'll have to either tell Windows Explorer to unhide it or search hidden files and folder...

Email forwarding #2
Is there anyway to get your outlook emails forwarded automatically???? Hi! Microsoft Outlook, not Express? 1). Tools\Rules and Alerts... 2). Our Redirect add-in (www.mapilab.com), it redirect email and new recipient will receive the full copy of message, including internet headers and the same sender as in original email. > -----Original Message----- > From: Jason [mailto:Jason@nts.uk.net] > Posted At: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 3:46 PM > Posted To: microsoft.public.outlook > Conversation: Email forwarding > Subject: Email forwarding > > Is there anyway to get your ...

calendar #2
is there a formula for a continues monthly calendar? Hi tg not exactly sure what you're after here but if you enter 01/01/05 in a cell and drag down (autofill handle, little back cross bottom right of cell) it will increment by a day for each row. If you'ld like more assistance please feel free to post back with additional details. Cheers JulieD "tg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:429d01c4afae$b110b910$a601280a@phx.gbl... > is there a formula for a continues monthly calendar? ...

Setting up Outlook 2003 #2
I am in the process of setting up Outlook 2003 on my new computer. I believe I may have click the wrong answer and have put in incorrect information for outlook to start. I keep getting a box that ask for Username and passcode. When I put in the information I think it should be, I receive this message: Unable to open your default e-mail. The file C:\Documents and Setting\Owner\Local Setting\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.ost is not an offline folder file. Please tell me what I should do. When I click OK. Outlook closes. Thanks. -- Trying to keep up with technology G...

RSS feed #2
I do not want Outlook as an RSS client. Every time I click on a feed, Outlook grabs it! How can I stop this so I can use live bookmarks etc? THANKS Robin "a novice" Hello RC Crabbe, I can do it for you. Please reply if you want it. Regards Andrej > I do not want Outlook as an RSS client. Every time I click on a feed, > Outlook grabs it! How can I stop this so I can use live bookmarks etc? > > > THANKS > Robin "a novice" > ...

sum by coding without 0 #2
hi in the following program if there is no value in the cells a1 and b1 it returns 0 Public Sub Add2Cells() Range("C1").Value = Range("A1").Value + Range("B1").Value End Sub i need only the output if the both the cells have the data will you can tell me that Public Sub Add2Cells() If Range("A1").Value <> "" And .Range("B1").Value <> "" Then Range("C1").Value = Range("A1").Value + Range("B1").Value End If End Sub -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no ...

help !!! lost floppy 2 / 2 of my back up file
I still have floppy number 1 and it's fine, Is there a way I can recover at least the data on that floppy? On doing the restore, after finishing floppy 1, asks for floppy 2, but i don't have any and it aborts the restore process. Any idea, what can i do? In microsoft.public.money, Fife wrote: >I still have floppy number 1 and it's fine, >Is there a way I can recover at least the data on that floppy? No. > >On doing the restore, after finishing floppy 1, asks for floppy 2, but i >don't have any and it aborts the restore process. > >Any idea, what...

Money 2004 Report Headers #2
Hi, WIN XP - All SP2 Upgrades - MONEY 2004 SO HARD TO GIVE A CLEAR EXPLANATION!!! In the Monthly Report, where it lists MAIN Categories and SUB categories: Over and above the Main Categories and Sub Categories, MS Money provides another level of categories and I do not like the way Money sorts them. I can't find anywhere, where I might delete these main categories. Desparate! Thanks very much! Mike ...

hello #2

Chart Problem #2
How can I produce a horizontal column chart of the values in A1:A40 to read left to right - i.o.w. the value A40 on chart left and the value A1 on right of chart. Many Thanks Gerry Hi Gerry A simple solution is as follows: 1. Right-click on the X-Axis and select "Format axis" 2. On the "Scale" tab of the "Format Axis" context menu check "Values in reverse order" Hope this helps Regards Jean-Paul "Galumpher" <galumpher@mweb.co.za> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dgcbpu$g53$1@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net... > How can I produce a horizon...

QTY Remaining on a Purchasing PO
Is there something I'm missing? What's the best way to find the open quantity on a PO line? In SOP, I could query the QTYREMAI field, but can't find an equivalent in POP to show uncancelled and unreceived quantities. Thanks! Barbara Barbara: Click on the line item, then click the little 'i' enclosed in the circle in the line item header - that will open the Qty Status window. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Thanks for the quick response. Do you now of a way to show that field in a SmartList or on a report? Barbara "...

Array #2
Hello from steved I would like to insert a row but I get a message you cannot change part of an array How do I acheive inserting a row Thankyou. ...

make Analytical Account available for Integration Manager
Analytical Accounting tables should be available for import with Integraion manager for all series. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4bb02ac5-b44e-46a8-a92d-...

Item is available on the website
What does checking the "Item is available on the website" box do? Is there then an export of data that can be done to upload to our website? Please help as we are just re-doing our website and would ideally like to use the details from RMS to set up the items on our site. anyone with experience linking the two, please help. Chris I'm sure you'll get specific RMS functionality responses to your question, but I can tell you that I spent some time and money on a shopping card program (called Taber Pro) that use d this function. If you checked that box for items, th...

Outlook font #2
I am trying to figure out how to change the font in outlook. So far all I have come across is how to change the font on sent messages. I need to make the font bigger in my inbox so I can read the message headings with ease. I really hope that there is some way to do this. Your help is greatly appreciated. Kilgore Trout <Kilgore Trout@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to figure out how to change the font in outlook. So far > all I have come across is how to change the font on sent messages. I > need to make the font bigger in my inbox so I can read the m...

grid lines #2
Is there a way to format the gridlines when creating a chart? I understand that you can remove the background and add in major and minor grid lines. However, when creating charts and then pasting into other programs like word, I would like for the x and y distances represented in the graph to be equal when it is blown up to a viewable size. Currently when using word and using landscape page set up option and making it fill a whole page, the y grid lines are approximately a 2 to 1 scale to the x grid lines. I would like to know how to make this a 1 to 1 ratio. Any comments or suggesti...

1.2 upgrade to 3.0 direct SQL 2005
Hi, I redeployment instalation of CRM 1.2 from one SB2003 to another SBS2003 (new domain). I use unsuported scenario, on new SBS is SQL2005. (from old SBS SQL 2000 directly restore SQL databases to new SBS SQL 2005, redeployment 1.2 and upgrade to 3.0) Everything appear work fine, but testing and production instalation display warning with Environment Diagnostic Wizard, i dont have installed two job (update contract state and start incremental...) How I create/restore these jobs? Can I expect another problems with this instalation? Many thanks for responding David PS: on old 1.2 ins...

Report Manager available with XP?
Using Small Business 2002, I've discoverd I'd like to use the add-in Report Manager. However on the download page, XP is not listed as a operating system. Will it work? Is there another option? Thanks from Matt. Hi try downloading the older version. It should also work for Excel XP -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > Using Small Business 2002, I've discoverd I'd like to use > the add-in Report Manager. However on the download page, > XP is not listed as a operating system. Will it work? > Is there anot...

sharing outlook with 2 or more computers?
Hi I have 2 networked computers both running windows xp i want to share the same out look program and files is there any way of doing this?? ...

Themes not available
I have been searching for Publisher templates in the MS website and have found themes in the Data Sheet templates named "Pattern", "Collage", "Close -up" . I should really like these design sets but cant find any reference to them other than in these Data Sheet templates. I have Small Business 2003 with XP (SP2), and they are Publisher 2003 templates. Could anyone kindly tell me if I can get hold of these themes anywhere please? Why not download them and adapt them to your project? As near as I can ascertain these templates are unique. The "Collage&q...

Sorting Help #2
Thanks a bunch, that worked fine. -- bingomck ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bingomck's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16289 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276894 ...

Date format problem #2
I have several workbooks with date-formatted cells that work properly. I just created a new one, however, that will not display properly. I have tried several "date" settings and also the "custom, d-mmm-yy" setting, yet information placed in the cells come up as a date in "Jan 1900" or as "###########" with the message that negative dates aren't allowed. I have tried to use "format painter" from the sheets that work properly but to no avail. What am I missing? Thanks in advance. If the value in the cell is negative, then ...

application #2
My application runs 2 to 3 times faster after I close and reopen the application again. Any idea why this is happening... Does this have any relation with improper release of dlls? Regards, Chris Chris L wrote: > My application runs 2 to 3 times faster after I close and reopen the > application again. Any idea why this is happening... Does this have any > relation with improper release of dlls? Plenty of things could go wrong, but it all boils down to one: there's a bug in your application. It shouldn't have to have anything with dll releases, because then there woul...