QSSession Rules & during a live transaction getting the item - Hoo

I am developing a hook and one of the TRANSACTION class has a ENTRIES method
which allows you to use ELEMENTS for example
mySession.Transaction.Entries.Element(1).Description
works just fine and so does everything else, but the
mySession.Transaction.Entries.Element(1).Item
does not work and I think it is because this has a different datatype than a
string or an integer so I can not get it to work or read anything for the
..Item part of my hook.

Any ideas or suggestions of where to go with this?
Thank you.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

ClothingStore wrote:
> Any ideas or suggestions of where to go with this?
> Thank you.

Item is a QSRules.Item object, not a string/int data type..

cod
0
wolfcod (116)

How do I get my transactions back?
I am a newbie to Money 2006. I'm working in Banking>Account Tools. All of a sudden my screen had only one transaction on it. I've tried everyting to get the transactions back. What have I done and how do I restore the transactiions? Don J -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In microsoft.public.money, Don J wrote: >I am a newbie to Money 2006. I'm working in Banking>Account Tools. All of >a sudden my screen had only one ...

Struggling to get large application icon on Vista
I'm using VS 2008 w/MFC (develping under Vista), I can't get the exe's large icon to display. I copied the *.ico file from an MFC sample project (which displays correct in the sample). When I view the icon from VS in my project, I correctly see the "M-F-C" logo in 13 different sizes and modes, all the way up to 256x256 32 bit, PNG. However, when I compile my app and look at the exe's icon from Windows Explorer, the icon is only displayed when I choose "Small Icons", "List", or "Details" (i.e., 16x16). All other sizes display a b...

get font from HDC
Hi, I would like to modify a function used to render some HTML and use the font I have choosen : // C functions int __stdcall DrawHTML( HDC hdc, // handle of device context LPCTSTR lpString, // address of string to draw int nCount, // string length, in characters LPRECT lpRect, // address of structure with formatting dimensions UINT uFormat // text-drawing flags ) { .... /* get the "default" font from the DC */ SavedD...

Transaction Reports
Hi How do I show interest adjustments for mortgage balancing in transactions reports. It shows all the 'normal' fortnightly payments of interest but when you make an adjustment to balance your mortgage account it does not show this under reports transaction. The mortgage account does not appear in the customise; accounts. So what happens is the amortisation schedule differs from the reports. False statement! Any help would be really appreciated. Jessy ...

Rules for View Source
Anybody out there know of a way to get the rules wizard to look at the source code of an incoming email? When I do a View Source for a specific email I can see quite a few ways to target spam for filtering ... but I can get / figure out how to get the rules wizard to look at the source code for the emails. I was hoping there was a way for the rules wizard to filter on specific strings in the source code of the email. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Bad Dog <baddog@junkyard.net> wrote: > Anybody out there know of a way to get the rules wizard to look at the > source cod...

Sent items to inbox?
Is there a way to have sent emails listed in Outlook go to the inbox instead of (or besides) the Sent Items folder? An automatic BCC to self or something? I like to see full email threads that include what I send out as well as what I receive. All other email clients I know about do this. TIA, Ron "RonTheGuy" wrote in message news:f8qrge$7bu$1@aioe.org... > Is there a way to have sent emails listed in Outlook go to the inbox > instead of (or besides) the Sent Items folder? An automatic BCC to > self or something? I like to see full email threads that include what &g...

Re: New Beta Release Of Windows Live -- Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3002.0810) 08-23-10
The problem of WLM’s “stepping on itself” when compacting and freeing up empty space seems to have been fixed as well. Nancy ...

Cannot Delete a rule in the Rules Wizard
I am running Outlook 2002. I am trying to delete a rule in the rules wizard (I no longer want certain email to be sent to a special folder). In the 'Apply rules in the following order' box, I click the rule to delete. I then click delete (as directed by the Outlook help files). When I try to click OK, it gives the following message: 'A value in the Rule Description box has not been set..to set a value, click underlined words at the bottom of the Rules Wizard'. Can anyone offer some suggestions? Thanks, Howard ...

Not getting entire global address list, only in outlook 2003
If I open up outlook 2000 for example, my entire globabl list is there. In 2003, I'm getting the wrong list. (We have a different global address list for each of our clients and only administrators should be receiving the full global list. I'm recieving one of the client lists instead.) How does Outlook 2003 determine which global list its grabbing? ...

CEdit as a CTreeCtrl Item
Hi, I want to make an application consists of CTreeCtrl with an CEdit as one of its Item. The purpose is to display the CEdit as CTreeCtrl item not to edit the Item label, so it is definitely must be shown. How is the idea / concept / steps to do that? Any help is ok. Thank you very much.. CTreeCtrl lets you edit the item. If you dont want it, why would you want a CEdit as an Item? Whats the purpose of it? --- Ajay "Landon" <Landon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4831533-BE82-43B2-81C5-F0EF87A078FD@microsoft.com... > Hi, I want to make an appli...

Rules Processing in OL2003
I have OL2003 set up to use two accounts: one is my exchange server (work account) and one is a POP3 server (personal account). Mailbox delivery is to my Exchange inbox. And I have a rule that moves anything sent to the POP3 account into an offline folder. Problem is that the rule does not run if I am not connected to the Exchange server. Therefore, when I check my POP account (and I am not connected via VPN or network to the Exchange server) - none of the messages get moved (until I next log into exchange) Anyone know of a way to get this rule to run on a local basis? Thanks; Michael ...

disable select multiple items in pivot table
I have two olap pivot tables, set up so that if one page field is changed, the same page field on the second pivot table is changed to match. However, if the user chooses to enable the "select multiple items" on the page field, and then makes a multiple selection from the page field, then the code collapses. Is there anyway that I can disable the "select multiple items" box? ...

AMEX Transactions Missing
My individual AMEX transactions are not showing up in my register. I deleted the AMEX account and then reinstalled it. This months transactions showed up (up through mid April 2006). Loaded Oct. 2005 .ofx transactions...that worked. Then I loaded the rest of my statements...Nov, Dec, etc. through March 2006. The Money account (in the "banking list") shows 679 transactions to review....but when I open the register (advanced-view all transactions), they aren't there....only the ones that initially downloaded when I reloaded the account, and April 2006 (present). Ever...

Payable Transaction Record
I have lots of records in PM transaction table (PM00400) but they do not appear on payable transaction window. What could be the cause?? When I clicked each voucher number from payable transaction entry screen I can see them fine. When I try to post the bacth, a message pop up saying data entry errors exists in a batch use batch recovery window. How could I find where the error is? I recovered the batches but couldn’t post them. Any help is greatly appreciated. Print the batch edit report. This usually identifies errors prior to posting. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / ...

Rule depolyment wizard (e-mail router)
I have installed the E-mail Exchange router. When i run the Rule deployment wizard and enter forward e-mail address the Next> button is disabled. Any ideas why? // Mats Hi, Once you enter the e-mail address click on the grey space in the window, may be that it hasn't recognized that you have typed in the box or it isn't in the correct format? E.g. correct= bob@test.com incorrect= bob@test.local There is no checking on the e-mail address, so even if the address is spelt incorrectly that will not matter, it will still allow you to proceed just wont work p...

I am getting blank messages from "myself"
I get about 4 blank messages a day, each addressed to me, and on half of them, the "sender" is listed as me. On ALL of them, I can't "block sender", because I am told that "one or more of the senders can't be blocked". I must have some sort of virus. Does anyone know the cause of this, or how I can get rid of it. Thanks. are the messages coming with any (possibly) blocked attachments? install a virus scanner (If you don't have one already) and scan for viruses. "Bob S." <rts.bob@verizon.net> wrote in message news:hm5680hbdmo1uoahdh6q...

Why do I get 'Enter Network Password' after every email?
As far as I am aware there has been no upgrade dowloaded on my computer but it has started a pop up message EVERY time there is any activity in my mailbox. 'Please Type User Name & Password' It doesn't matter whether you cancel, ok or X out of it the next time something happens up it pops again. Can someone please tell me how I can stop this process from happening. Thank You "Password Issues" <Password Issues@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98004153-B69A-4A09-BF8B-9DD1B26B447F@microsoft.com... > As far as I am aware there ha...

sometimes, the refersh option disappears. how I get it back.
Some of my Excel queries could not be refreshed. The refresh option disappears. how I get it back. This happens with 2003 MSoffice. please help. The active cell must be in the retrieved data table in order for the refresh option to be available. Carlos "Ghafly" <Ghafly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5599467-D3C4-4EFC-9985-990640D733BC@microsoft.com... > Some of my Excel queries could not be refreshed. The refresh option > disappears. how I get it back. This happens with 2003 MSoffice. please > help. ...

Finding a rule in the rules wizard
I have zillions (well a lot anyway) of Outlook 2003 rules in place. Sometimes I want to delete one (e.g. the rule named "Ta-dah" that moves incoming emails with "ta-dah" in the subject line into the "ta- dah" folder.) But I can't easily find the rule as there are so many of them -- and I can't even sort them by name in the rules wizard. how do you go about finding a rule when you have 300+ ruules in Outlook 2003? outlook@shoenfeltconsulting.com <excel@shoenfeltconsulting.com> wrote: > I have zillions (well a lot anyway) of Outlook 2003 rules ...

The server application, source file, or item can't be found, or re
I have two ole frames embedded in two slides of ppt (Professional Office 2003 sp3) I double click (or edit) one ole in one slide and move to the next slide. When I come back to the previous slide and double click again. I get this message "The server application, source file, or item can't be found, or returned an unknown error. You may need to reinstall the server application". I have seen cases from online where users were not able to see the embedded excel, however in my case I can see the embedded excel many times only if i stay in the same slide. Any hel...

Message Rules & Indedenities
Outlook 2003 I realize that indedenities is a bad choice of words but I download email to two different addresses I have at the same time. Is there a way I can setup a rule to send mail addressed to a specific address to a certain folder? I don't see "move messages sent to XXX to folder..." -- Thanks in advance... Bob Sorry about the "indedenties" spelling. Blame it on Bill's spellcheck. Bob "Bob Newman" <bob.newman@cox.net> wrote in message news:hyJsf.69286$sg5.47162@dukeread12... > Outlook 2003 > > I realize that indedenitie...

rules question
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C58E9B.93495960 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I'd like to make a rule similar to the one I have - move all emails from a certain SENDER to a specified FOLDER. I want to also make a rule to move to a specified folder, when an email is sent to a specific USER. I don't see how to do this in the canned rules? Has anyone got creative with this and made it work? I can get it to do a COPY, but not a move. Thanks!!! ------=_NextPart_000_0008_0...

How do I get rid of this picture toolbar in publisher 2007?
This pop-up picture toolbar is driving me nuts! I hate it and don't want it popping up uncalled for. Is there a way to stop it without moving or closing it every darn time? Heinton wrote: > This pop-up picture toolbar is driving me nuts! I hate it and don't > want it popping up uncalled for. Is there a way to stop it without > moving or closing it every darn time? ============================ Just drag it out of the way and attach to one of the other toolbars. -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http:/...

Code for new item alert window ?
Anyone know of the code to create a new item alert window for items that are being moved from one folder to another by code ? I have the code to move items but would like to have the pop-up window display for those items being moved similar to the new item alert window you can select when using a rule to manipulate an email. I can create a message box but this is a single message and not what I am looking for. Any ideas ? ...

IMAP Rules Disappear
I set up a rule for IMAP messages to be sent to the users main inbox. It will work for awhile and then the rule will disappear. Our users have roaming profiles. Could this be the issue? If so, is there a solution? ...