Problem with Retail Realm Price Matrix

hey everyone,
      we have a cash and carry store and we installed RR Customer price
matrix(CPM) with RMS. the problem is as soon as we install CPM our
transaction screen becomes very slow especially when there are more than 15
items in the transaction which in our case is always. does anybody else had
the same problem with this utilitie and how did they solve this problem.

thank you in advance

0
Shoby (75)
3/2/2006 4:37:04 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I have not used this addon but have you tried contacting Retail Realm to see
what they say?

Rob

"Shoby" <Shoby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hey everyone,
>      we have a cash and carry store and we installed RR Customer price
> matrix(CPM) with RMS. the problem is as soon as we install CPM our
> transaction screen becomes very slow especially when there are more than
> 15
> items in the transaction which in our case is always. does anybody else
> had
> the same problem with this utilitie and how did they solve this problem.
>
> thank you in advance

0
rob242 (534)
3/2/2006 5:06:21 PM
If you decide you no longer wish to use the Retail Realm customer price
matrix please drop me an email. My company has written our own Customer
Price Matrix. We can then discuss your requirements.

Grant Chaplin
Rmsynergy

Info@rmsynergy.com

"Rob" <rob@retail-pos.nospam.com> wrote in message
> I have not used this addon but have you tried contacting Retail Realm to
see
> what they say?
>
> Rob
>
> "Shoby" <Shoby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > hey everyone,
> >      we have a cash and carry store and we installed RR Customer price
> > matrix(CPM) with RMS. the problem is as soon as we install CPM our
> > transaction screen becomes very slow especially when there are more than
> > 15
> > items in the transaction which in our case is always. does anybody else
> > had
> > the same problem with this utilitie and how did they solve this problem.
> >
> > thank you in advance

0
RMSynergy
3/2/2006 11:39:52 PM
If you decide you no longer wish to use the Retail Realm Customer Price
Matrix please drop me an email. My company has written our own suite of
bespoke modules of which one of them is the Customer Price Matrix.

I would be more than happy to discuss these with you.

Grant
RMSynergy
info@rmsynergy.com

"Rob" <rob@retail-pos.nospam.com> wrote in message
>I have not used this addon but have you tried contacting Retail Realm to
>see what they say?
>
> Rob
>
> "Shoby" <Shoby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> hey everyone,
>>      we have a cash and carry store and we installed RR Customer price
>> matrix(CPM) with RMS. the problem is as soon as we install CPM our
>> transaction screen becomes very slow especially when there are more than
>> 15
>> items in the transaction which in our case is always. does anybody else
>> had
>> the same problem with this utilitie and how did they solve this problem.
>>
>> thank you in advance

0
RMSynergy

Report Formatting Problems
We're trying to design our invoices to fit our preprinted forms (we would do it the other way around, but we have 10 cases of invoice paper left!) and I'm having difficulty with Report Writer. I'm wondering if someone can help: 1) Is it possible to change the font of a field OTHER then changing the DPI of the whole report? 2) Is it possible to wrap a field, such as the Long Description field, so that it will fit in a fixed width column? I am perplexed that there is not more functionality in the report design in a Microsoft product such as this. Thanks for any tips y...

ComboBox problem
On my Userform, there is one ComboBox with 5 TextBoxes. Depending what is selected on the dropdown list of the ComboBox will depend what is displayed in the TextBoxes. The problem I have is that when choosing an item from the list in order to update the data in the TextBoxes I have to select one TextBox. Is there a way so that the moment an item is selected it changes all the textboxes? hoyos;581328 Wrote: > On my Userform, there is one ComboBox with 5 TextBoxes. Depending what > is > selected on the dropdown list of the ComboBox will depend what is > displayed...

Startup Problem
I have a problem. The program seems to be working fine if it is launched manually. However, on some machines it cannot start during Windows startup. Task manager shows the program as running, but it does not respond, the constructor of CWinApp (derived class) has never been called (TRACE and other debug statements do not show up).The instance of CMyWinApp is a global variable. Does it mean the module is not successfully loaded? 1) The program is a MFC ActiveX container app. 2) It is supposed to run in user space and, again, there is no problem to launch it manually. 3) When it "han...

Autocomplete problem
Hi, When I'm composing a message and typing things in Outlook 2002, suddenly some text appears in blue blue. The text that appears is: [FirstName LastName]. This text appears all the time, no matter what words I type and it is annoying. Can someone tell me how to disable it? Thanks. Try clearing your autocompletion cache. It may be corrupt. Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry when presented in the suggested names list (use your arrow key to migrate to the entry) and then hitting your Delete key before you tab out of the field. To clear...

Money Login Problems
I was unable to login using passport to retrieve my *.mny file after 3 years of flawless use. Then about 12/22/07 was unable to access the file using Money 2004. I went through the gyrations of chainging my password on my passprt account, etc. even though it would log in outside of Money, but to no avail. I then upgraded to Money Plus Deluxe in an effort to resolve the issue, but again to no avail. I am even unable to access the file off-line with the Money password for the account. After reading your posts here I realize many of you are experiencing the same problem. Any insight ...

DataSet/XmlSchema/DataGrid Framework 1.1
Hi, I have a problem with reading an XmlSchema with Frameowk 2.0 and an own DataType. I found no example (searching two days). What I do is: DataSet dataSet = new DataSet(); dataSet.ReadXml("{path}/MySchemaAndData.xml"); dataView = dataSet.Tables[0]; dataGridView.DataSource = dataView; Easy with Framework 1.1 (VisualStudio 2003). Everything is working fine. Now with rameowrk 2.0 I get one error after another, maybe someone can help me solve the problem, knows a link or what ever. I'm really despairing. If need, i can write more information, what i tried unsuccesfully for th...

ListView SetItemPosition problem, bug?
Hello, I've google-ed net news with the keyword "ListView SetItemPosition" and found a thread "ListView SetItemPosition problem, bug? " in 2003-01-08 . Unfortunately, I've found exactly the same problem that SetItemPosition will fail if the y-cordinate of an item is something between 0xf000 and 0xffff. This seems to be 16-bit GDI problem, however, it works fine if the y-cordinate is larger than 0xffff. The code segment is as follows, Thanks in advance. ----- o Member variable: CListCtrl m_lv; o Use "ICON view" of ListView //-------------...

Formula Problem #6
I am trying to develop a worksheet where my sum will vary depending on whether another cell is greater than one number, greater than or less than another number and less than another number. A second multiplier depends on this criteria. An example would be if cell L20was <30 then C20 would be multiplied by cell L20. If it was <36> It would be multiplied by I20and if it was >36 it would be multiplied by cell F20. I am trying to enter the formula into cell M20. Hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance. On Jul 3, 10:25 pm, "JoeH" <jbh8...@yahoo.com> wrot...

Case solved
So this is interesting. If I have our hp4600 set as a default printer and just print straight to it, it spools all of the 140 megs, but if I reselect the printer from the menu it changes the order of the pages (labeled 1,2,3) under the "copies" box, and spools correctly. I would be curious to know how to change this copy arrangement value if any of you know, but this isn't a printer forum. At any rate, Case solved. ...

Problems with tab navigation with VC7 (MFC)
On CFormView you can create dialog windows with the style DS_CONTROL | WS_CHILDWINDOW. When using WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT in CFormView, you can tab through all controls of CFormView as well as all controls of the dialog. If you place an ActiveX-Control on CFormView, tabbing doesn't set focus to the controls in the dialog, when compiling with VC7. Compiling with VC6, everything is fine. man be vc7 add some attibutes to control this in the attibute bar. Man On hill "Peter Andersen" <peter.andersen@kno-va.de(WITHOUT_THIS)> д���ʼ� news:22F...

Stationery Background Problem in Outlook 2000 SR-1
Hi there, Just noticed this problem today. I had put in a stationery background which used an Outlook background. I chose the raindrops on glass Texture. I use Outlook with Word as the editor. Anyway, all looked perfect when I sent out the message with the nice raindrops background. However, when I received it back in O2K (as a bcc) it had the turquoise colour background but the raindrops graphic were separated into a different file. I haven't seen this happen before. Any ideas what's going on here? Also, I cannot print my messages with the backgrounds on them. Using Windows ...

Probleme mit dem CRM Addin
Hallo zusammen, das Problem ist nicht neu, aber die L=F6sungen, die ich hier gelesen habe funktionieren nicht. Mein CRM Client lief bis letzte woche mit allen Benutzern reibungslos. Nun funktioniert bei einigen Benutzern das Addin nicht mehr. Ich kann =FCber den IE zugreifen und auch in Outlook selbst in der linken leiste in CRM arbeiten. lediglich CRM im Men=FC und die Werkzeugleiste sind grau unterlegt und die Fehlermeldung "Fehler beim laden der Microsoft CRM Funktionalit=E4t" erscheint. Ich habe das Addin schon einige Male entfernt und neu hinzugef=FCgt, der webserer und der crm...

Owa Logon problem Please help!!!
My users report that the Owa is not loading after entering password and username. They see the first screen where they can enter credentials, after they give an enter it seems like OWA does not validate the password. it stays on this page https://x.x.229.44/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp?url=https://x.x.229.44/exchange&reason=0 Owa has always worked from intern and extern exchange 2003 Sp1 on winodw 2000 Sp4 machine. How can I resolve this problem. I already tried resetting the IUSR and IWAM user account, but no difference. Can I reinstall exchange and will this solve my problem, I am ...

Problem installing Manufacturing in GP9
I'm trying to install the Manufacturing module for GP9 but when it initially tries to complete throught GP utilities I receive the following message: Database Dynamics Product Manufacturing Error Unable to get extended version information for producr 346 Any ideas? Thanks ...

I think the file corruption problem is the Investment Performance
I really think that the crashing problem (or auto shutdown problem ) is the Investment Performance Module on the Homepage. I found that someone here in this board. I have not had this problem until the latest update. Microsoft please look into this ASAP. I do not want to move from your program, nor do I want to put countless hours rebuiding my info (again). If we could just come up with a way to remove it from the home page without opening the file, that woudl be great. Maybe a small utility that could allow us to mange the home page without actually launching Money. Heck even if was a...

Problem printing a scatter chart with more than 2706 rows of data
I have encountered a problem with Excel 2007 recently. A scatter chart, with smooth lines, based on 2706 rows of data will print correctly, but if I expand the data to include 2707 rows of data, the printout lacks the plot of the series data. the gridlines are there, axes, even the legend showing the color for the series data, but plot of the data is missing. I have a program which plots data for 3 columns with 4096 rows. The printout works just fine using Excel 97, but not for Excel 2007. Can anyone give me a clue about what is happening here? -- Terry G. Capps Excel 2007 chokes ...

Problem installing 3.0 Outlook client
When installing the 3.0 Outlook client, the following error occurs during the system check: Microsoft CRM client requires Microsoft Office Outlook. Please install the current version of Microsoft office Outlook. Outlook 2003 SP2 is installed already. Any help would be appreciated. -Rick M. Hi Rick, Do you currently have BCM (Business Contact Manager) installed on your Outlook? Also try installing Outlook 2003 SP3 Hope that helps Jarrett http://www.dynamics4.com Hi Rick, Have you launch your Outlook at least once and have you pst created? Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe Horwath...

Listbox
Hi I've following, I believe easy to solve but not for me, problem. I have put in my UserForm listbox. I've set Mulitselect property of Listbox to fmMultiSelectMulti but than I can select non limited number of items and I want to able to select only two of them. Do you know perhaps how to limit this? Thanx in advanced. P.J. Do you have a "ok/continue/proceed" button on your form? If yes, then I think I'd just keep that button disabled until they had exactly two items selected. Let them choose as many as they want (with a warning), but don't let them proceed: O...

Array Problem #2
Hi, I can't get my array formula to work properly. I see this problem in both Excel 2003 and 2007. The data fields are as follows: A1: 1 A2: 2000 B1: GB B2: MB The formula is: {=SUM(IF(B1:B2="MB",A1:A2/1000,A1:A2))} The result is: 3 (as it should be) But if I should change the values in cell A1:A2 from numeric's to text, the result should change to zero as text can not be added. But this is not what happens. Instead, cell A1 is not added (as it should not be), but cell A2 is somehow treated as a numeric and is added to the result! Example: A1: '1 A2: '...

Problem with public folder e-mail
I'm trying to test a solution around an anoying PF message transport design by Microsoft. The problem I'm facing is that when the server picked by exchange server, that is listed in the msExchOwningPFTreeBL attribute of root PF object, is down and it stops flow of public folder e-mails. The alogrithm for picking the PF Exchange server is described in BLOG: Why on earth did my email to a public folder go there? http://blogs.technet.com/exchange/archive/2004/09/10/228114.aspx It is really painful when it takes lots of time to recover the server and like many we use public folder f...

Problems with a Folder in Outlook 2000 SR-1
I just started having a problem with MS-Outlook. One of my mail-folders called 'to review' cannot open, every time I open it to see what items are in it, it just makes a weird noise on my hard drive. I did a right click on the Outlook File name and checked the folder size, and it returned with an error message. All other folders (like 30 or so) return a valid folder size. After that I went and ran the Inbox Tool Repair Kit and that returned an error message on that folder as well and told me to run scandisk.....well boys and girls, I don't think Scandisk is on Win2K Pro. Also,...

Outlook 2000 toolbar customization problem
Having installed office 2003 I decided I wanted to return to 2000. Outlook opens with my customized toolbar the 1st time after a re-boot but subsequently defaults to the standard buttons. I have tried system restore but this makes no difference. Is there a fix for this? TIA Dave you should delete the outcmd.dat file and start over. also, if you are using the same profile you used in 2003, make a new one. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http:...

RMS matrix attribute option
Adding an existing item in the RMS 2.0.0114 matrix with 219 attributes and 826 items and saving it takes about 2 hours to complete (using Windows XP SP2 Pentium D 3.0 Ghz with 2 G RAM). Since the backend is SQL Server, we don’t see any reason for the application not to support matrix records of this size, considering that the Item has 219 attributes and 826 items only. I think it would be better if RMS has the option not to load the existing attributes for the dropdown list. Just enable the addition of new dimensions. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Micro...

Prices and price History Not Updating
I've been a Money user since 1997. I've seen problems like this come and go. However, for yesterday and today, the share prices for stocks and mutual funds seem to not be changing although the daily price change between yesterday and today shows just fine. Also, no updates are being recorded in the price history for any symbols. Any thoughts? Odd, I use MS Money 2003 and I get the price changes and the percentage changes, but no "Today's Total Change" for mutual funds, although it will show for stocks. The market value amount at the bottom of the page registers co...

Timesheet formula problem
Trying to add two rows of times with the result in one cell, but having trouble. When I try to add the two rows together, I get a “$VALUE” result. The result for each row displays fine in the HOURS WORKED column on an individual/per-row basis –– but I need to display just one result for both rows - in the “Row 2” cell of the “HOURS WORKED” column for that day. The formulas for each row are shown below. Times are written in standard AM and PM format. The IF statement are for controls to display standard (12-hr.) time format, a text option for writing in notes, and so that ...