problem when transferring out serialized item

we have a serialized item that was returned by a customer, and was placed
into offline inventory.  i went to offline inventory and transferred the item
out, we did a standard transfer type (we are sending the item back to the
supplier).  after doing that, i went to the transfer out order, and selected
issue all, and tried to commit to it.  i get the error message "the following
serial number exists in the database, and is not available for issuing:
04215494019"

i checked this serial number in the serial table, and the status of the
serial number is set at 3.  we've never gotten this error before when doing
this.  anyone know how to fix this?

thank you,
kevin
0
kskinne (224)
6/13/2005 1:20:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

when i go into the item list and bring up the serial tab under the properties
for this item, the serial number is already showing transferred out even
though i have not committed to this transfer out order and it's still showing
up as open??

thanks,
kevin

"kskinne" wrote:

> we have a serialized item that was returned by a customer, and was placed
> into offline inventory.  i went to offline inventory and transferred the item
> out, we did a standard transfer type (we are sending the item back to the
> supplier).  after doing that, i went to the transfer out order, and selected
> issue all, and tried to commit to it.  i get the error message "the following
> serial number exists in the database, and is not available for issuing:
> 04215494019"
>
> i checked this serial number in the serial table, and the status of the
> serial number is set at 3.  we've never gotten this error before when doing
> this.  anyone know how to fix this?
>
> thank you,
> kevin
0
kskinne (224)
6/13/2005 2:49:06 PM
from what I can tell, this problem that i encountered appears to be happening
when i try to do a recall for return, and the transaction that I am returning
off of is a transaction that was also done as a recall for return, that
contained items being exchanged for new items (the new items that they got in
exchange for their originally returned items are then being returned)

has anyone else ran into this problem, and is there any way that i can avoid
this problem?

thanks,
kevin

"kskinne" wrote:

> we have a serialized item that was returned by a customer, and was placed
> into offline inventory.  i went to offline inventory and transferred the item
> out, we did a standard transfer type (we are sending the item back to the
> supplier).  after doing that, i went to the transfer out order, and selected
> issue all, and tried to commit to it.  i get the error message "the following
> serial number exists in the database, and is not available for issuing:
> 04215494019"
>
> i checked this serial number in the serial table, and the status of the
> serial number is set at 3.  we've never gotten this error before when doing
> this.  anyone know how to fix this?
>
> thank you,
> kevin
0
kskinne (224)

I want to expose Action menu items as form buttons
I'm trying to expose Action menu items as form buttons by customizing the _recources/ISV.Config file. I'm trying to use the following code: <incident> <ToolBar ValidForCreate="0" ValidForUpdate="1"> <Button Title="Resolve Case" ToolTip="Resolve this case" Icon="/_imgs/ico_18_serviceReports.gif" Url="http://localhost/CS/cases/dlg_closecase.aspx" PassParams="1" WinParams="" WinMode="0"/> </ToolBar> </incident> It throws an error, so I can only assume that I'...

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Item History Report
I have modified the item movement history report to get an essential output for my client, who's main concern when purchasing is on the history of the item (needs to know when, who, quantitiy, and multi currency + exchange rate at time). The reason i modded the Item movement history report is because it is easy accessible from the purchase order (although he has to double click on the item to bring up the item form and then click on the report button, which brings up the default filer for the itemlookup code in question). The only issue with this report is that it brings up a filte...

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem

problem #4

95 and 97 problem

AS400 transfer into Excel 07
When I run the "transfer from AS400" I get to the final process where its pulling the data into excel, excel crashes with a fatal error. Any help.... This is the same issue I am having. see KB933666. I installed Office 2003 service Pack 3 on all my office machines and the new service pack features security fixes that block all *.wk4 files. This is the same patch that has been applied to Office 2007. This is the format, I think your are exporting out of the AS400. If it is, I would uninstall office 2007, make sure the folder is deleted then reinstall Office 2007 after a reb...

sync problems

Date problem

transferring my video from sony handycam to pc harddrive
I have connected my sony handycam to the pc via usb.I was informed to use windows explorer to transfer my footage,but i dont know how to get into this? I originally tried using software off the internet, but i kept getting the message " to run this application, you need to install macromedia flash player first", which i tried to off adobe, but it wouldnt download.I just need the easiest way to put the video on the pc from the camcorder.Thanks I doubt you'll find the answer in a Macintosh Office forum, which is what this is :) I suggest you contact Sony support, although you ...

Installation Problem!!

Office 2007 - HELP

Resource editor problems

Directory Replication Problem #2

Cell Format

outlook web access redirect problem

Problem after sorting

IF AND problem

Problem SHAppBarMessage
Hi, I am creating an application bar which shall be displayed always at the top of the screen to show the user certain alerts. I am using the commands SHAppBarMessage(ABM_NEW, &abd); SHAppBarMessage(ABM_QUERYPOS, &abd); SHAppBarMessage(ABM_SETPOS, &abd); SetWindowPos(NULL, abd.rc.left, abd.rc.top, abd.rc.right - abd.rc.left, iClientHeight, SWP_NOACTIVATE); Works fine. The problem begins, when I start moving the taskbar. I am catching the event OnSettingChange and my application bar is resizing/moving correctly. BUT: If the taskbar moves to the top and my application bar ...