Prices and cost Set to zero when exporting a new store

When I export a new store with 1.2.085v from headquarters all the cost and
price information is set to zero. I have seen that there is a fix for 1.3v
but i cannot seem to find any other fix for our version. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Joe

0
Joey8029 (6)
3/1/2007 5:54:55 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Just run worksheets to update the cost and price.

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

Joe Gonzalez wrote:
> When I export a new store with 1.2.085v from headquarters all the cost and
> price information is set to zero. I have seen that there is a fix for 1.3v
> but i cannot seem to find any other fix for our version. Any suggestions?
> Thanks
> Joe

0
glenn9672 (1267)

cost basis in retirement account
When calculating my cost basis for a mutual fund in a roth-ira, money includes any reinvested dividends and capital gains to the cost basis thus when generating returns that are not right. because roth accounts are pretaxed any dividends or capital gains are not taxed and should not be added to the cost basis. i've gone into the account settings and checked that this account is a retirement account and a roth-ira. any suggestions on how to fix this so i can determine what my actual returns are? -- bob In microsoft.public.money, bobmoneyquestion wrote: >When calculating my co...

LIST PRICE VS PRICE LEVELS
For item prices, there is a need to enter a "list price" and then to go to the item maintenance screen to enter the actual price. This allows for the entry of multiple price levels. Most of the time, we do not use multiple price levels. I would like for there to be an option which would allow the list price to default to the actual price. This would save us a lot of data entry tiime. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the...

SETTING UP AN EFT PROCESS
i want to take advantage of our bank's "Integrated Disbursement Servicess" and I believe using "EFT" will do this. This service allows me to generate a file to transmit to our bank and they either issue an ACH transaction or print a check and mail it for us. The transaction file needs to have the same informaiton as our current check stub. I would like to talk to someone that is already doing this. Thanks -- RON COX ...

How to set dependencies on project
Hello all, I have created a separate build on an existing project and copied settings from the existing project (Build->Configurations->Add). When I build the new project, it does not pickup any of the dependencies from sub-projects (ie I get link errors for all of them). Can someone tell me where to set these for the new project? The Project->Dependencies dialog list all dependencies for the project and are checked. Thanks mike wrote: > Hello all, > I have created a separate build on an existing project and copied settings > from the existing project (Build->Con...

Key Words Search against Entire Store
What is the best way to search the entire mail store on Exchange 2000? Example, I want to find all emails containing the words "apple" and "orange" ...

Can't modify Printer settings after hardware upgrade
Hoping someone can help us here. We recently upgraded the hardware on our novell server(I know it's old and outdated, but it's all we have to work with) I restored Dyanmics(version 6.0) from backup and was able to log in and all functions seem to be there except for anything to do with Named Printers. We get this error on the machine we print cheques from "A get/change operation on table "ST_Printer_Options_MSTR" has caused an unknown error (97)" We are using pervasive sql 2000 as our database engine. I've doublechecked permissions on the data directory an...

How to batch update prices manually
May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file... Nope. "STANLEY LAI" <STANLEYLAI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87D1307D-3D11-4584-BDA2-E45DB69EFFA3@microsoft.com... > May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file... ...

export e-mail setting
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C6F132.2E9DCC30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dear All When you insert your POP3 setting into Outlook 2003, is there was to = export your e-mail setting such as your pop3 and smtp setting. I would = like to export it to a file so I can send it out to all users, so when = they click on the file it will automatically change there pop3 setting. We are with bt so basically out POP is pop3.btconnect.com and smtp is = mail.btconnect.com I want to change...

How can i set up my project to be a brochure setup?
I am trying to make a brochure for work and all I have is Microsoft Word. How can I do this? There are many brochure templates available in the Microsoft Office Template Gallery at http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx? But if you have a pretty good idea what you want, you might be better off starting from scratch (the online templates contain a lot of text boxes and wrapped graphics that get out of whack easily when you try to modify them). Usually, "brochure" implies something folded in thirds (if Letter) or fourths (if Legal), and a multicolumn layout ...

New Great Plains Arabic Site and Forums
Hi Here: www.gp4arab.com/forum GP4Arab.com. IS the first site in Arabic language that provides discussion forums to share tricks, ideas, workarounds, how-to articles, tips and download ...

DL export
I've been requested to export a DL from AD but from the client/workstation side. I've looked in Outlook for this but there doesn't seem to be a simple way of doing this. I know that this is easly done on a system that has administrative tools install but I don't want to install them on user systems. See http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm - IMI GAL Exporter The add-on named "IMI Distribution List Content Exporter" is a small utility for Exchange Admin to export content of DList (Distribution List).... "Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsof...

Programmatically Export to Excel
I have a report that is generated each month showing patient intake and discharge dates, length of stay, and charge (length of stay multiplied by a specific dollar amount). But for some reason my boss wants that report in the form of an Excel spreadsheet. Is there a way to programmatically export the base recordset to an Excel spreadsheet? It depends on the type of report, and if you wish to create graphs... Try this and see if it suffices your needs. Open your report. Then goto Tools - Office Links - Analyze with Microsoft Office Excel If this is good enough to meet your needs then pos...

Set up 2 businesses?
Do you know if there is an option to set up more than one business on Money 2003 Deluxe Home & Business? My husband and I are both self-employed. I'd love any replies emailed as well, as I'm not sure whether I will be alerted to any new posts! Thanks! I would use two computers with two money programs. BTW...if you use your email address there are harvesters looking thru newsgroups for you. expect spam at this address. >-----Original Message----- >Do you know if there is an option to set up more than one >business on Money 2003 Deluxe Home & Business? My...

special pricing
I am trying to figure out how to set special pricing for specific customers. I already have retail, A & B pricing, with A being lowest, then B, and retail being the highest price. I offer the different prices based on volume. Now, I am trying to set up a customer with special prices on a select number of items. these prices are below A pricing, and i have been changing the pricing on each transaction. this is very time consuming, and prone to making mistakes. i would like to be able to set up a special pricing structure for specific customers on a job by job basis, or for a set per...

Price change
I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item automatically replaces the new item we are looking up. Can someone help me stop this problem? i think there is a hotfix for that . "abdelseck@sbcglobal.net" wrote: > I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain > item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item > automatically replaces the new item we are looking up. > Can someone help me stop this ...

Error occurs when user creates a new contact. HELP !!!
Hi, One of my users is having problems with MS CRM. The problem is when she wants to create a new contact, she is promped with a error. The error details are: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error from Microsoft Management Configuration MSCRM Platform Error Report -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Kan het formulier voor het weergeven van dit bericht niet weergeven. Neem contact op met de beheerder. (In English: Cant return the form for returning the message. Co...

why report manager ignores the range set in the scenario
report manager ignores the range set in the selected scenario and instead prints the whole sheet. I have not set any views. why does it ignore the range ...

Conditional date setting
Cell B1 =IF(OR(A1=DATE(2004,9,1),A1=DATE(2004,11,25)),"Holiday","") The following VBA code is not working. Will you help me to correct it? Please. Option Explicit Sub test() Dim holiday1 As Date Dim holiday2 As Date holiday1 = 9 / 1 / 2004 holiday2 = 11 / 25 / 2004 ' B1=IF(OR(A1=DATE(2004,9,1),A1=DATE(2004,11,25)),"Holiday","") Cells(1, 2) = "=IF(OR(" & Cells(1, 1) & "=" & holiday1 & "," & Cells(1, 1) & "=" & holiday2 & "),""Holiday"",&q...

Importing fund price histories
I am using Money 2004 Standard, and I would like to keep track of some mutual funds that I bought a few years ago. Is it possible to import histories of these funds? I have the daily unit prices for these funds for the last 10 years as CSV files. Is there a way to import this data into Money? Thanks ...

Sales Tax Clears When Using Set Customer
We recently started tracking sales to customers. When we select a customer and scan the items, all of the sales tax checkboxes are off and we have to manually turn each item on again. I cannot find an option to correct this. This is inefficient and risky if clerks forget to collect the tax. Any ideas??? Thanks! If you are not basing tax on customer info (i.e. tax by customer zip or state), then you likely do not have the tax assigned to each taxable line item. Have you checked your items to make sure there is tax assigned? To quickly check if an item is taxable, begin SO Mgr> Da...

Is it possible to set a listbox column text to align right?
I have a listbox that has abount 14 columns. My client asked if I can make one of them (a money display with $ sign) to align right cos that makes it easier to read. I thought it is simple but it seems not possible. "yanguo" <yanguo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A0FF66A-FFB2-490F-B5EE-4A36E3AED149@microsoft.com... >I have a listbox that has abount 14 columns. My client asked if I can make > one of them (a money display with $ sign) to align right cos that makes it > easier to read. I thought it is simple but it seems not possible. I haven'...

An attached .mht file should be used to email a multiple page new.
Publisher suggested methods are Publisher WEB single page or an attached .pub file. Also a .tif or .mdi are alternate suggestions. Publisher multiple page newsletters can be saved as a .mht file and can be viewed in IE on the same computer or viewed on another computer if the file is moved by disk. However when emailed (using MSN), it is not viewable at the other end. In most cases it is completely messed up and in a few cases it is moderately close. This has been tested with recipients using Windows XP and ME using IE 6.0. This seems like a good universal way to have multiple page news...

CRM 3.0
How in CRM 3.0 can I set up cascading changes so if a company get's bought out to have the name casade down through to the contacts, if they move have the address change casade down, the account get re-assigned to a new territory, their price changes... how do I set it up to cascade down from the Accounts to Contacts. Thanks so much! Shauna Do I have to do an OnSave for each of the fields that might change? Is this the only way? There must be a better way than this as it is something the happens frequently in any database. Thanks! Shauna "Shauna Koppang" wrote: > H...

How do I change start-up default settings?
I want my Publisher 2003 to open with different 'arrange', font & font size settings to those originally set by Microsoft A tutorial Setting Text Defaults using Normal.pub by Brian Kvalhei http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "DISMAL" <DISMAL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3718CDE5-4970-4A4B-B17F-AFBAAA40E60E@microsoft.com... >I want my Publisher 2003 to open with different 'arrange', font & font size > set...

The Debt Zero Project
ELIMINATE YOUR CREDIT CARD DEBT WITHOUT BANKRUPTCY! Tired of making minimum payments and barely getting by? This is NOT consolidation or negotiation... This is COMPLETE DEBT ELIMINATION STOP MAKING PAYMENTS IMMEDIATELY! Are you drowning in debt? Here's what we can do for YOU... Terminate your credit card debt! Allow you to stop making payments immediately! Obtain a ZERO BALANCE statement from your creditors! UNLIMITED Customer Support with you every step of the way. We have assembled a team of certified, registered Paralegal as well as experienced consultants to provide support...