Price Lower bound

when we were imported our inventory from previous system into RMS we had some
items whose price was lower than the cost and we have a trigger to
automatically calculate lower bound for product from its cost.
when an item whose price is lower than the lower bound how can i set the RMS
to automatically use lower bound instead of price.
0
Shoby (75)
2/1/2006 7:30:19 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How to batch update prices manually
May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file... Nope. "STANLEY LAI" <STANLEYLAI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87D1307D-3D11-4584-BDA2-E45DB69EFFA3@microsoft.com... > May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file... ...

LIST PRICE VS PRICE LEVELS
For item prices, there is a need to enter a "list price" and then to go to the item maintenance screen to enter the actual price. This allows for the entry of multiple price levels. Most of the time, we do not use multiple price levels. I would like for there to be an option which would allow the list price to default to the actual price. This would save us a lot of data entry tiime. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the...

special pricing
I am trying to figure out how to set special pricing for specific customers. I already have retail, A & B pricing, with A being lowest, then B, and retail being the highest price. I offer the different prices based on volume. Now, I am trying to set up a customer with special prices on a select number of items. these prices are below A pricing, and i have been changing the pricing on each transaction. this is very time consuming, and prone to making mistakes. i would like to be able to set up a special pricing structure for specific customers on a job by job basis, or for a set per...

Price change
I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item automatically replaces the new item we are looking up. Can someone help me stop this problem? i think there is a hotfix for that . "abdelseck@sbcglobal.net" wrote: > I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain > item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item > automatically replaces the new item we are looking up. > Can someone help me stop this ...

Importing fund price histories
I am using Money 2004 Standard, and I would like to keep track of some mutual funds that I bought a few years ago. Is it possible to import histories of these funds? I have the daily unit prices for these funds for the last 10 years as CSV files. Is there a way to import this data into Money? Thanks ...

CRM 3.0
How in CRM 3.0 can I set up cascading changes so if a company get's bought out to have the name casade down through to the contacts, if they move have the address change casade down, the account get re-assigned to a new territory, their price changes... how do I set it up to cascade down from the Accounts to Contacts. Thanks so much! Shauna Do I have to do an OnSave for each of the fields that might change? Is this the only way? There must be a better way than this as it is something the happens frequently in any database. Thanks! Shauna "Shauna Koppang" wrote: > H...

item default price level
Should provide for the option to be able to choose "customer price level" on the item price list default price level window. This would allow for the ability of customer based pricing. If the item did not exist on the sop header, it currently then looks for the default price level setup on the item. By using "customer price level" the item could be geared toward default pricing established for the each customer. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, clic...

Re: Displaying ACTUAL stock purchase prices not AVERAGE stock prices.
Hello, Money 2004 is displaying the average purchase price of a security instead of displaying the actual cost of the security. The problem is that it is pulling the average price from purchases made in different accounts. How can I change the settings so that each account displays it's proper stock purchase prices? Please help and TIA, Rocker - Rocke ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.mcse.m ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message625245.htm ...

Up date stock price's
will money 2007 update your stock price's -- GUYT Yes. Nothing new there. -- Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL "GUYT" <GUYT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA7EB821-BCD2-417F-B18D-4F22D8400168@microsoft.com... > will money 2007 update your stock price's > -- > GUYT Thank's Chris -- GUYT "Chris Cowles" wrote: > Yes. Nothing new there. > > -- > Chris Cowles > Gainesville, FL > > > "GUYT" <GUYT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:AA7EB821-BCD2-417F-B18D-...

Lower case i converted to I?
I am using a relatively old version of Excel on my relatively new Macintosh Intel desktop. I am using the latest Leopard software. I was searching for words containing a lower case "i". When I tried placing an i into a cell, it gets converted into an upper case "I". Is this a bug? Have I missed setting some preference? This seems to be the only lower case letter for which this conversion takes place. Bill -- Private Profit; Public Poop! Avoid collateral windfall! This is probably a setting in Tools | Autocorrect, where common spelling mistakes are shown against the...

Entering quantity at number for price
I have a situation where I'm replacing an existing cash register with RMS. The old register supported a data entry flow that is quantity @ number for price. For exampler the cashier would enter 11 @ 6 for $1.00. Is there any way to replicate this within RMS? Thanks What we do is hit the quantity say 11 then the * (asterisk) on the number pad area and then the code. You can also program a item lookup code to ask for the price at the register so it'll be 11 * ItemLookupCode then it will ask for the price. -Peter "dwtalso" wrote: > I have a situation where I'm r...

Graduated pricing- mult-tiered pricing, bracket pricing
We have a client that wants to charge only for items over 500 units. Less than that would be subject to a minimum charge. We did a item for the minimum charge but when we did the price level with 0-500 units at zero cost and item 501-9999999 at $0.50. (It is similar to the income tax brackets) It charged for all 501 at .50 not just the one unit. The extended pricing module says it can have multi-tiered pricing but there is no training material addressing it and Microsofts search engine has no results on how to do it, but does mention it in the marketing material. -- accountant In o...

Scan item on shelf for price
Is there a way you can scan a item on the shelf for price and match to the file on computer. With a csv file. Next question how do you see the price or each store thru HQ? HI, If you want to say matching of quantity it is already there, but matching the price do you mean that you will scan it using the handheld and once you scan the item you will enter the price which are on the shelf and then go to computer and import the file to same RMS database and wanted to match then there is no such thing. BUT you can develop the script where you can match the price I am writing below the scri...

Item Price Lists
I am looking for a little help trying to work out the item price lists to show in a custom SmartList. My set up GP10 with latest patch Items are set up to use a percentage of list price and I have had to use the rounding screens to get the prices to match what we charge our customers. In the Item Price List card I see the correct price, along with the % being used. When trying to build the Smartlist, I have a calculated field that takes the List price from IV00105 and the discount from the UOMPrice field in IV00108, but I cannot work out how to apply the rounding method from IV00107. An...

Strange List related to a Price-List Report
I created a Price List report intended to display a list of all products and their corresponding prices (Amount) related to a selected (chosen) price list. The strange thing is that even when I am logged in as Administrator to CRM 4.0 not all products priced for selected price lists are shows, although when I go to this price list explicitly in CRM 4.0 > Settings > Product Catalog > Price Lists, open this price list and then click the Price List Items, I am able to see these products and they are all have an entered amount!! What could be the reason why I am not able to see som...

how to lower application priority
Hello, I created a win2k service application. It is a little app that writes to 2 files every 30secs. But this thing is taking up 98% of cpu. How do I lower the cpu priority of appliations? Ray d_phi_rc@yahoo.ca "Raymond Choy" <raymond_choy@mrcsi.com> wrote in message news:erFp17moDHA.3256@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I created a win2k service application. It is a little app that writes to 2 > files every 30secs. But this thing is taking up 98% of cpu. How do I lower > the cpu priority of appliations? Are you sitting there in a loop waiting ...

Standar pricing or Extended Pricing in PA?
Hi, I am in a project, using Extender Pricing as a pricing method and I can not insert an item into a cost category budget, because the PA refers to Price level? Where can I it change into PA, like sales setup window?? Ana Evelin. Hi, NO answer???? "Ana Evelin" wrote: > Hi, > > I am in a project, using Extender Pricing as a pricing method and I can not > insert an item into a cost category budget, because the PA refers to Price > level? Where can I it change into PA, like sales setup window?? > > Ana Evelin. ...

portfolio prices update
I am having trouble updating price of my portfolio with 2004. It says the call is completed but the prices have not changed from my the last time I updated. Is there server down or am I having a problem with the program? Check to make sure you didn't inadvertantly create a price in the future. I once created a "dummy" transaction for the end of the year. My reports were set to "current year" and it would always show me that last price in my portfolio. >-----Original Message----- >I am having trouble updating price of my portfolio with >2004. It say...

Price List Items view
Since these can't be customized, need to either add these columns to standard or let this view to be customized through system customizations. This is crucial since when working with products and quotes, there is lots of navigation between windows for each piece of information user needs to go back and forward and he forgets where he came from. Need to centralize as much information as possible. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button i...

Displaying ACTUAL stock purchase prices not AVERAGE stock prices.
Hello, Money 2004 is displaying the average purchase price of a security instead of displaying the actual cost of the security. The problem is that it is pulling the average price from purchases made in different accounts. How can I change the settings so that each account displays it's proper stock purchase prices? Please help and TIA, Rocker In microsoft.public.money, Rocker wrote: > > >Money 2004 is displaying the average purchase price of a >security instead of displaying the actual cost of the security. Displaying? Displaying where? In the Portfolio view? Is it set...

split pricing or price multiple
Does anyone know if RMS SO support split pricing? For example, 3/$1.00 is common. -- Yes, ofcourse ... "posdude" wrote: > Does anyone know if RMS SO support split pricing? For example, 3/$1.00 is > common. > -- > You can use the quantity discount to achieve this, however the closest you'll be able to get is 3/.99 as RMS does not support pricing to three decimals which you would have to do to get the price 3/$1.00. I put in a suggestion for MS to add this feature, please vote for it. I have many products I like to discount at buy 3 for whatever, and it...

Upgrading to lower version?
I currently have Money 2004 Premium which is going to "expire" for downloads in a couple of months. I never really needed the Premium version, which was part of a promotional, and find that the Deluxe version will do all I need. Any problem with migrating the data from a Premium version downward to the Deluxe version? -- Alan Nope. All of the Premium features are essentially external anyway. "Alan Biddle" <APBIDDLE@UNITED.NET> wrote in message news:9ofom2h5gann64rosimnjmee3bv6puur96@4ax.com... >I currently have Money 2004 Premium which is going to "expi...

Manually importing stock price history en masse into Money 2005 #4
Hi, I have Money 2005 Deluxe (Didn't see any reason to upgrade to later versions, not much functional/features difference). I want to see how my investment portfolio did over a period of time (say 10 years). Since I installed Money in year 2005, I have all stock prices updates automatically since then (by using online stock price updates.) But I want to see performance before 2005 for historical and statistical purposes of my portfolio analysis. I can get all historical stock prices in Excel or text or in some other comma delimited format from MSN or Yahoo Finance (right from the ...

Price embedded barcodes on special
When a price embedded barcoded item is on special, we should have an option to utilise the price in the barcode as the absolute price, back calculate the weight at the price on the Barcode and special price. Not to use the normal price, back calculae the weight and recalculat the price at specials pricing. The big problem here is the client cannot see what the discount price of the item is, secondly there is a great danger of double discounting. ie discount an already discounted item from a label when this has been printed via a scale printer. ---------------- This post is a suggesti...

Manually changing prices
Is there anyway to view/change prices in a spreadsheet type mode. In the inventory wizard you change costs and view everything in a spreadsheet type of setting, but when you try an update price there is no manual selection. I would think there would be a way to edit price data manually in a list/spreadsheet type format. Am I missing something here? Thanks. Perhaps I'm missing something, but in answer to what you've described the inventory wizard changes price in the same way it changes cost. Just follow the steps to completion and a spreadsheet-like list appears. "Zack...