Price Levels with Price Entry at POS

We are having an issue with customer price levels and items with open
prices. If a customer is set to Price Level A (it doesn't matter
which), and is selected at the point of sale, if you try to add an
item to the transaction that has "Must enter price at POS" selected,
no matter what price you enter, it will automatically revert to the
price listed in Price Level A. Is there a solution to this?
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

LIST PRICE VS PRICE LEVELS
For item prices, there is a need to enter a "list price" and then to go to the item maintenance screen to enter the actual price. This allows for the entry of multiple price levels. Most of the time, we do not use multiple price levels. I would like for there to be an option which would allow the list price to default to the actual price. This would save us a lot of data entry tiime. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the...

How to batch update prices manually
May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file... Nope. "STANLEY LAI" <STANLEYLAI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87D1307D-3D11-4584-BDA2-E45DB69EFFA3@microsoft.com... > May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file... ...

need help Combo Box with duplicate entry.
I have a combo box with unique and non-unique entries. (search field) 00010 | john | smith | 12345 | 00002 00196 | jane | doe | 0120 | 00001 00196 | Jone| wood| 0220 | 00005 I would like the following to happen. 1) user types the number needed ( 10 ) 2) the combo box zero fills the field (00010) 3) then selects an entry from the combo box. (12345) if the select is incorrect ( one of the non-unique numbers was selected - 00196) the user will open the combo box and select the correct entry. (jone wood) add the info will be put on the form. the following code works if the user ente...

special pricing
I am trying to figure out how to set special pricing for specific customers. I already have retail, A & B pricing, with A being lowest, then B, and retail being the highest price. I offer the different prices based on volume. Now, I am trying to set up a customer with special prices on a select number of items. these prices are below A pricing, and i have been changing the pricing on each transaction. this is very time consuming, and prone to making mistakes. i would like to be able to set up a special pricing structure for specific customers on a job by job basis, or for a set per...

Price change
I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item automatically replaces the new item we are looking up. Can someone help me stop this problem? i think there is a hotfix for that . "abdelseck@sbcglobal.net" wrote: > I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain > item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item > automatically replaces the new item we are looking up. > Can someone help me stop this ...

SOP Order entry Site ID
We have noticed that in entering line items, when a new item is added to a Sales Order and it is not assigned to the "Default Site ID", we get this pop-up window: "This site is not assigned to the selected item. Do you want to assign this site?" Then a button for: ADD or CANCEL If we don't want to ADD it, we have to cancel, delete the row, change the site ID on that row to the one where the item is located, and then add the item. My suggestion is that when that dialog box opens up, we are given a THIRD option to "CHANGE THE SITE ID" so that it allow...

excel cell level protection
Hi All, Am storing "Internal Data" of the macro in a excel cell so that nex Interfacing application running on the server can use it for furthe process. now the question is whether there is any way to Lock Only one cell i the excel sheet from the user. I tried selecting All the Cells in the Excel sheet. Format cell -- Unchecking Locked option. and selected only that cell, went to tools -- > protection and checke locked option for the cell. the problem here is the after this there is no option to include ne row or column in the excel file where in my excel needs to have th a...

Importing fund price histories
I am using Money 2004 Standard, and I would like to keep track of some mutual funds that I bought a few years ago. Is it possible to import histories of these funds? I have the daily unit prices for these funds for the last 10 years as CSV files. Is there a way to import this data into Money? Thanks ...

CRM 3.0
How in CRM 3.0 can I set up cascading changes so if a company get's bought out to have the name casade down through to the contacts, if they move have the address change casade down, the account get re-assigned to a new territory, their price changes... how do I set it up to cascade down from the Accounts to Contacts. Thanks so much! Shauna Do I have to do an OnSave for each of the fields that might change? Is this the only way? There must be a better way than this as it is something the happens frequently in any database. Thanks! Shauna "Shauna Koppang" wrote: > H...

item default price level
Should provide for the option to be able to choose "customer price level" on the item price list default price level window. This would allow for the ability of customer based pricing. If the item did not exist on the sop header, it currently then looks for the default price level setup on the item. By using "customer price level" the item could be geared toward default pricing established for the each customer. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, clic...

Original Journal Entries window should only list GL entries.
IF GL journal entries that originate in other modules can not be corrected in the Correct Journal Entry window, then they should not appear in the Original Journal Entries lookup list. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businessso...

Up date stock price's
will money 2007 update your stock price's -- GUYT Yes. Nothing new there. -- Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL "GUYT" <GUYT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA7EB821-BCD2-417F-B18D-4F22D8400168@microsoft.com... > will money 2007 update your stock price's > -- > GUYT Thank's Chris -- GUYT "Chris Cowles" wrote: > Yes. Nothing new there. > > -- > Chris Cowles > Gainesville, FL > > > "GUYT" <GUYT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:AA7EB821-BCD2-417F-B18D-...

Re: Displaying ACTUAL stock purchase prices not AVERAGE stock prices.
Hello, Money 2004 is displaying the average purchase price of a security instead of displaying the actual cost of the security. The problem is that it is pulling the average price from purchases made in different accounts. How can I change the settings so that each account displays it's proper stock purchase prices? Please help and TIA, Rocker - Rocke ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.mcse.m ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message625245.htm ...

Top level public folder not synchronizing
We are migrating from an Exchange 2000 Server to an Exchange 2003 Server. All migration steps are going as expected except for one or two public folders which don't appear to be replicating properly. I've got replication for this folder to be between both servers. When I check the details on this folder on each respective server, the server I am check states that it's copy is In Sync while the other server's version claims "Both Modified". I never received a notice where both copies are In Sync. Any idea how I can get these two folders to sync up? Nobod...

code level!
I am working on the data from 4 provinces and 3 districts in each province, each district I work with 10 communes. I want to make a form with 3 boxes ( province, district, commune) and when enter province A, all district in province A appered in box district for selection and in commune box, all commune in that district will appeared on commune box. THANK YOU See if this link helps a bit: http://www.fontstuff.com/access/acctut10.htm Nhuvanthu wrote: >I am working on the data from 4 provinces and 3 districts in each province, >each district I work with 10 communes. I want to make a fo...

Graduated pricing- mult-tiered pricing, bracket pricing
We have a client that wants to charge only for items over 500 units. Less than that would be subject to a minimum charge. We did a item for the minimum charge but when we did the price level with 0-500 units at zero cost and item 501-9999999 at $0.50. (It is similar to the income tax brackets) It charged for all 501 at .50 not just the one unit. The extended pricing module says it can have multi-tiered pricing but there is no training material addressing it and Microsofts search engine has no results on how to do it, but does mention it in the marketing material. -- accountant In o...

Entering quantity at number for price
I have a situation where I'm replacing an existing cash register with RMS. The old register supported a data entry flow that is quantity @ number for price. For exampler the cashier would enter 11 @ 6 for $1.00. Is there any way to replicate this within RMS? Thanks What we do is hit the quantity say 11 then the * (asterisk) on the number pad area and then the code. You can also program a item lookup code to ask for the price at the register so it'll be 11 * ItemLookupCode then it will ask for the price. -Peter "dwtalso" wrote: > I have a situation where I'm r...

Force Entry into a cell
Hi I have a worksheet where users have to input some data . The shee opens if the 1st required field . How do I ensure that data is entere into this field and not simply bypassed . I can get the validatio command to ensure the field is a number which is what I want but i seems to allow a blank filed if the user simply clicks or Tabs away T -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com HI, You could put in a small macro to validate that something is in: for example, in the Worksheet_SelectionChange : Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Application.EnableEve...

Scan item on shelf for price
Is there a way you can scan a item on the shelf for price and match to the file on computer. With a csv file. Next question how do you see the price or each store thru HQ? HI, If you want to say matching of quantity it is already there, but matching the price do you mean that you will scan it using the handheld and once you scan the item you will enter the price which are on the shelf and then go to computer and import the file to same RMS database and wanted to match then there is no such thing. BUT you can develop the script where you can match the price I am writing below the scri...

Strange List related to a Price-List Report
I created a Price List report intended to display a list of all products and their corresponding prices (Amount) related to a selected (chosen) price list. The strange thing is that even when I am logged in as Administrator to CRM 4.0 not all products priced for selected price lists are shows, although when I go to this price list explicitly in CRM 4.0 > Settings > Product Catalog > Price Lists, open this price list and then click the Price List Items, I am able to see these products and they are all have an entered amount!! What could be the reason why I am not able to see som...

excel is taking over my entries!
quick quesiton regarding Excel 2002. When i type something in a cell that has brackets around it the program automatically replaces it to a negative number. ie- (2026) becomes -2026 or when i type June 05 it turns it into 05.Jun what can i do to stop this?!! your help is most appreciated. thanks pre-format at text perhaps -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "chanchito_cojones" <cheeseortuna@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:DPHwc.2099$mrW.660@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... > quick quesiton regarding Excel 2002. When i type something in ...

Item Price Lists
I am looking for a little help trying to work out the item price lists to show in a custom SmartList. My set up GP10 with latest patch Items are set up to use a percentage of list price and I have had to use the rounding screens to get the prices to match what we charge our customers. In the Item Price List card I see the correct price, along with the % being used. When trying to build the Smartlist, I have a calculated field that takes the List price from IV00105 and the discount from the UOMPrice field in IV00108, but I cannot work out how to apply the rounding method from IV00107. An...

Standar pricing or Extended Pricing in PA?
Hi, I am in a project, using Extender Pricing as a pricing method and I can not insert an item into a cost category budget, because the PA refers to Price level? Where can I it change into PA, like sales setup window?? Ana Evelin. Hi, NO answer???? "Ana Evelin" wrote: > Hi, > > I am in a project, using Extender Pricing as a pricing method and I can not > insert an item into a cost category budget, because the PA refers to Price > level? Where can I it change into PA, like sales setup window?? > > Ana Evelin. ...

Block delete calendar entries
How can I block delete a month or more of old calendar entries? Assuming you want to delete everything prior to a certain month (and not just some period of time in between), the following will work. If you want to delete say just 2001 but keep 2000 and 2002, I'm not sure it can be done. Delete old items automatically 1.. Right-click the folder that contains the items you want to delete automatically, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu. 2.. Click the AutoArchive tab. 3.. To enable automatic archiving of this folder, select the Clean out items older than check box....

portfolio prices update
I am having trouble updating price of my portfolio with 2004. It says the call is completed but the prices have not changed from my the last time I updated. Is there server down or am I having a problem with the program? Check to make sure you didn't inadvertantly create a price in the future. I once created a "dummy" transaction for the end of the year. My reports were set to "current year" and it would always show me that last price in my portfolio. >-----Original Message----- >I am having trouble updating price of my portfolio with >2004. It say...