Price change

I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain
item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item
automatically replaces the new item we are looking up.
Can someone help me stop this problem?
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

i think there is a hotfix for that .

"abdelseck@sbcglobal.net" wrote:

> I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain
> item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item
> automatically replaces the new item we are looking up.
> Can someone help me stop this problem?
0
DougPicNPac (141)
4/17/2007 1:34:04 AM
What version are you on?
"abdelseck@sbcglobal.net" <abdelsecksbcglobalnet@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:25548E24-5408-46BE-BBB8-8AE6C0FACD6C@microsoft.com...
>I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain
> item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first
> item
> automatically replaces the new item we are looking up.
> Can someone help me stop this problem?

0
craig6967 (916)
4/17/2007 4:01:00 PM
Hi Craig,
I am on version 1.3

"Craig" wrote:

> What version are you on?
> "abdelseck@sbcglobal.net" <abdelsecksbcglobalnet@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote in message news:25548E24-5408-46BE-BBB8-8AE6C0FACD6C@microsoft.com...
> >I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain
> > item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first
> > item
> > automatically replaces the new item we are looking up.
> > Can someone help me stop this problem?

Hi Deug,
Do you happen to have that hotfix?

"Doug Pic-N-Pac" wrote:

> i think there is a hotfix for that .
>
> "abdelseck@sbcglobal.net" wrote:
>
> > I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain
> > item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item
> > automatically replaces the new item we are looking up.
> > Can someone help me stop this problem?
What build? Look under Help | About in Manager. If it's 1.3.1002 that's your
problem and you need to get the latest hotfix.
Craig

wrote in message news:204536CD-AF9E-42CA-BDC7-83C71FF744A1@microsoft.com...
> Hi Craig,
> I am on version 1.3
>
> "Craig" wrote:
>
>> What version are you on?
>> "abdelseck@sbcglobal.net"
>> <abdelsecksbcglobalnet@discussions.microsoft.com>
>> wrote in message
>> >I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a
>> >certain
>> > item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the
>> > first
>> > item
>> > automatically replaces the new item we are looking up.
>> > Can someone help me stop this problem?

0
craig6967 (916)

How to batch update prices manually
May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file... Nope. "STANLEY LAI" <STANLEYLAI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87D1307D-3D11-4584-BDA2-E45DB69EFFA3@microsoft.com... > May I update investment prices inport from a text file or execl file... ...

Changing Cell Color Based on Value
I have an extensive worksheet that has many conditions. I am using Excel 2003. I did not see this article as it relates to my issue, but, I am wondering if you are able to change the cell color based on a value that is listed as "0" zero, to a value greater than zero. Currently my "AE6" cell has a numeric "0". The background color is "White". As "AE6" becomes the value of "1", or greater, I would like the cell "AE6" background color to change to yellow. I looked through the "F1", "Help"...

Changing PO XML
I am using RMS1.2. I wanted to change the Purchase Order XML to rearrange the PO line fields. I made the changes and saved the report. After the change I set the read-only flag again. I had used a regular text editor for the change and saved the change to the original file name. However when I want to print my PO I get an error message that I don't use a correct XML report. Is there something "special" I need to do to make the change and save my file? The message probably said something to the effect that the XML document is not well formed. That means you have a syn...

LIST PRICE VS PRICE LEVELS
For item prices, there is a need to enter a "list price" and then to go to the item maintenance screen to enter the actual price. This allows for the entry of multiple price levels. Most of the time, we do not use multiple price levels. I would like for there to be an option which would allow the list price to default to the actual price. This would save us a lot of data entry tiime. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the...

Change Personal Contacts to Main Contacts
I moved my .pst files, etc to a new computer, since the USB ports on my older machine stopped working, and I couldn't sync my Pocket PC. At one time, my contacts/address book got messed up (don't remember the details), and now all my Contacts are in 'Personal Contacts' It's no problem in Outlook, since I can tell it where to show the names from, but since my Pocket PC (2495) only syncs the main Contacts folder - I get no contacts in the Pocket PC Is there a way to move all the contacts from the Personal 'folder' to the main 'contacts' folder? (le...

Outlook 2003 offline caching changes
There has been a change in the default behavior of Outlook from version 2000 to 2003 with regard to how the offline cache responds when you have previously synchronized the cache, and then reconnect online (in our situation, it's particularly relevant when connecting over a phone line rather than over a broadband or network connection). We're wondering if there's a way to turn back the clock.. In Outlook 2000, you would connect to the online mailbox, and would view all the headers of all the messages in your Inbox, Deleted Items, etc. (you still had to wait for the head...

special pricing
I am trying to figure out how to set special pricing for specific customers. I already have retail, A & B pricing, with A being lowest, then B, and retail being the highest price. I offer the different prices based on volume. Now, I am trying to set up a customer with special prices on a select number of items. these prices are below A pricing, and i have been changing the pricing on each transaction. this is very time consuming, and prone to making mistakes. i would like to be able to set up a special pricing structure for specific customers on a job by job basis, or for a set per...

How to change the color of Progress Bar
I want to change the color of progress bar. how to change? I know API function for change color of progress bar. But I don't know How to change in MFC. There is no MFC method to do this explicitly; you have to do a SendMessage of the PBM_SETBARCOLOR or PBM_SETBACKCOLOR message. joe On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 21:11:33 -0700, "MangChi" <cybeagle@dreamx.net> wrote: >I want to change the color of progress bar. >how to change? I know API function for change color of >progress bar. But I don't know How to change in MFC. Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer...

qty to change all to 0
I'm working with a bid sheet with quanties. In the column I have the qty of 1 and all rolls down the column have part quanties required. What I'm trying to do is when the qty cell is 0, all cells down the same column are = to 0, & if I change the qty back to 1 everything is back to normal. ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore! Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum *** ??? try =if($a$1=0,0,normal) whatever normal is -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Ron" <Accdrafting@attglobal...

OWA Password Changes
I have setup the ability to change passwords on an Exchange 2003 Server running on Windows 2003. Everything will function, however when the Internet Service Manager Windows opens the Account Field is populated with a user name which has a "Partial Domain Name\Complete user name". The user has to erase the partial domain name and backslash befor the process will work. Does anyone know where that information is comming from or how to fix this? Thanks MikeB ...

Price change
I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item automatically replaces the new item we are looking up. Can someone help me stop this problem? i think there is a hotfix for that . "abdelseck@sbcglobal.net" wrote: > I have noticed a problem with our pos's. Everytime we inquire on a certain > item, and from that we go to another item, the retail price on the first item > automatically replaces the new item we are looking up. > Can someone help me stop this ...

Importing fund price histories
I am using Money 2004 Standard, and I would like to keep track of some mutual funds that I bought a few years ago. Is it possible to import histories of these funds? I have the daily unit prices for these funds for the last 10 years as CSV files. Is there a way to import this data into Money? Thanks ...

Change background color in a cell.
Hi, I wish to test a value in a cell and change the background color is a range of values is present. More exactly: IF x <= 30 then read color IF x > 30 & x < 60 then yellow IF x >= 60 then dark Is it possible? Many thanks in advance for your kind cooperation. Regards, gio123bg --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi try 'Format - Conditional format' Frank > Hi, > I wish to test a value in a cell and change the background color is a > range of values is present. > More exactly: > > IF x <= 30 then read color > IF x > 30 ...

CRM 3.0
How in CRM 3.0 can I set up cascading changes so if a company get's bought out to have the name casade down through to the contacts, if they move have the address change casade down, the account get re-assigned to a new territory, their price changes... how do I set it up to cascade down from the Accounts to Contacts. Thanks so much! Shauna Do I have to do an OnSave for each of the fields that might change? Is this the only way? There must be a better way than this as it is something the happens frequently in any database. Thanks! Shauna "Shauna Koppang" wrote: > H...

Changing publisher doc to a doc a friend can open?
A friend does not have publisher so cannot open the programme I have written. How can I change it for her to open without Publisher? On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:51:09 -0800, "MIck BRasil" <MIck BRasil@discussions.microsoft.com>, in message ID <AC19C64E-9A01-4827-A881-0C3D53F91C9B@microsoft.com>, in the newsgroup microsoft.public.publisher wrote: >A friend does not have publisher so cannot open the programme I have written. >How can I change it for her to open without Publisher? This is a frequently asked question. Download and install primopdf from www.primopdf.com...

item default price level
Should provide for the option to be able to choose "customer price level" on the item price list default price level window. This would allow for the ability of customer based pricing. If the item did not exist on the sop header, it currently then looks for the default price level setup on the item. By using "customer price level" the item could be geared toward default pricing established for the each customer. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, clic...

Up date stock price's
will money 2007 update your stock price's -- GUYT Yes. Nothing new there. -- Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL "GUYT" <GUYT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA7EB821-BCD2-417F-B18D-4F22D8400168@microsoft.com... > will money 2007 update your stock price's > -- > GUYT Thank's Chris -- GUYT "Chris Cowles" wrote: > Yes. Nothing new there. > > -- > Chris Cowles > Gainesville, FL > > > "GUYT" <GUYT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:AA7EB821-BCD2-417F-B18D-...

Change type ID in SOP
This is from a post that is almost a year old, but I have a couple more questions for Mariano and Richard -- who originally replied to the message before: For the orders that are still in the work tables, I will most definitely void and use the copy function when reentering. But what if some of the orders are already in history? In my test company, I just ran an update on the DOCID field in SOP30200 for the orders that I need to have the type changed to. After testing in the inquiry screens, Collections Management, and SmartLists, I don't receive any errors and everything looks fine. ...

Re: Displaying ACTUAL stock purchase prices not AVERAGE stock prices.
Hello, Money 2004 is displaying the average purchase price of a security instead of displaying the actual cost of the security. The problem is that it is pulling the average price from purchases made in different accounts. How can I change the settings so that each account displays it's proper stock purchase prices? Please help and TIA, Rocker - Rocke ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.mcse.m ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message625245.htm ...

Mass Item Class Change
I need to reclass several Items from one CLASS ID to another. is there a utility or script to do this. Please advise Tami Tami, I use integration manager for this. "Tami Farrelly" wrote: > I need to reclass several Items from one CLASS ID to another. > > is there a utility or script to do this. > > > Please advise > > Tami Hey there David...thanks for the reply. I ended up writing a script in SQL and it worked a charm. Tami "davidf." wrote: > Tami, > > I use integration manager for this. ...

How to change dialog box color?
Hello, I'm sure this must be a simple thing to do, but I can't figure out how to do it. How do I change the color of a dialog box. In other words, all of the areas where there AREN'T controls. When I use the OnCtlColor() scheme in which I call SetBkColor(), it only changes the background color where static items are located. I want to change the color of the WHOLE dialog box. Thanks in advance. Steve How about WM_CTLCOLORDLG ? Don't forget that you are responsible for destroying the brush that you return for this message. AliR. "time4u2go" <time4u2go@di...

Entering quantity at number for price
I have a situation where I'm replacing an existing cash register with RMS. The old register supported a data entry flow that is quantity @ number for price. For exampler the cashier would enter 11 @ 6 for $1.00. Is there any way to replicate this within RMS? Thanks What we do is hit the quantity say 11 then the * (asterisk) on the number pad area and then the code. You can also program a item lookup code to ask for the price at the register so it'll be 11 * ItemLookupCode then it will ask for the price. -Peter "dwtalso" wrote: > I have a situation where I'm r...

change info in other cells when i change a number in a drop list?
Im trying to figure out how to change the info in a few other cells when i change a number in a drop list in Excel. Try something like this: http://www.officearticles.com/tutorials/order_form_or_invoice_form_in_microsoft_excel.htm Of course, you might not need all parts of it. :) ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "macbr549" <macbr549@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FDE1490-6FCE-4A32-A71C-DAC3136F91E6@microsoft.com... > Im trying to figure out how to change the info in a few other cells when i > change a number in a drop list in Excel. ...

Changes are not keps
I have a file that will not save a couple of things to it. I'm changing the font in one paragraph from 16p to 12pt. I make the change I click save and close out of the file. I reopen the file and the font for that paragraph is still at 16. Don't get it -- never seen this before. Also wont remember to keep the file in center of the screen. Kevs OS 10.6.2 INTEL imac Office 2004 Hi Kevs: That's pretty diagnostic. There are two conditions that could be affecting this. The first could be that the file is corrupt, or "read-only". If it is corrupt...

Excel
So after a recent upgrade from Excel 2002 to Excel 2003, the page orientation feature no longer works - no matter what is selected (portrait or landscape), Excel will only print in portrait mode. I've tried changing this in the software, in the printer driver... i've tried running Office Detect and Repair... i've tried this with workbooks created on different machines. I'm out of ideas. anyone? thanks in advance Just a guess. I'd try removing the current printer driver and reinstalling it. (Maybe even visit the printer's web site for a newer/fresh version.) ...