Price change #2

I have a customer that in some instances when open an item at the Manager
Module and try to open the a second items, then the system change the sale
price at second item with the price of the first item opened. It this a
problem with ver 1.3 .? How we can be fixed?
--
CNG
0

Edwin,
That is a known issue. Upgrade to resolve.
--
Jeff Faul
Merchants Solutions

"EDWIN" wrote:

> I have a customer that in some instances when open an item at the Manager
> Module and try to open the a second items, then the system change the sale
> price at second item with the price of the first item opened. It this a
> problem with ver 1.3 .? How we can be fixed?
> --
> CNG
0
JeffFaul (54)
10/20/2008 5:09:00 PM
KNOWN ISSUE? just upgrade?

That is BULL.

Why can't they just FIX THE PROBLEM!!!?
Isn't 1.3 still "supported" for another 2 years?

I do not WANT to upgrade to 2.0 because of the registration
restrictions....one copy PER COMPUTER which absolutely doesn't work for
our business. I need CONCURRENT use software.

I would rather change programs that pay another $2000 just to continue
as we are.

This kind of crap is why I did not pay for another year of support. What
for? It is a WASTE of money.

This has been a PAIN...all these wrong prices showing up.

mickie

Jeff Faul wrote:
> Edwin,
> That is a known issue. Upgrade to resolve.
0
mickie3724 (132)
11/3/2008 3:19:09 PM
Mickie,
The problem was fixed in 1.3. I don't remember the exact hotfix, but I am on
build 1.3.1006 and it was fixed before this build. In other words, if you
had paid for maintenance within the last year, and requested the latest
hotfix for 1.3, you wouldn't have any problems with screwy price changes
happening. I don't plan to upgrade to 2.0 either, but I probably will
upgrade to 3.0 so I continue to pay for support. I know a lot of people
don't agree, but I just don't think $200 is that much to continue to receive
fixes for bugs and any upgrades that happen throughout the year.
Craig

"Mickie" <mickie@removemickiesremoveplace.com> wrote in message
> KNOWN ISSUE? just upgrade?
>
> That is BULL.
>

> Why can't they just FIX THE PROBLEM!!!?
> Isn't 1.3 still "supported" for another 2 years?
>
> I do not WANT to upgrade to 2.0 because of the registration
> restrictions....one copy PER COMPUTER which absolutely doesn't work for
> our business. I need CONCURRENT use software.
>
> I would rather change programs that pay another $2000 just to continue as
> we are.
>
> This kind of crap is why I did not pay for another year of support. What
> for? It is a WASTE of money.
>
> This has been a PAIN...all these wrong prices showing up.
>

> mickie
>

> Jeff Faul wrote:
>> Edwin,
>> That is a known issue. Upgrade to resolve.

0
craig6967 (916)
11/3/2008 3:43:26 PM
I just got frustrated with the answer always being Upgrade to 2.0.
It is like they stopped supporting 1.3 with any fixes.
I may upgrade to 3.0 MAYBE....but I cannot afford another $2000 when we
only have 2 employees and lots of computers in different areas of the
warehouse for different functions.

I have 1.3.023

Mickie

Craig wrote:
> Mickie,
> The problem was fixed in 1.3. I don't remember the exact hotfix, but I
> am on build 1.3.1006 and it was fixed before this build. In other words,
> if you had paid for maintenance within the last year, and requested the
> latest hotfix for 1.3, you wouldn't have any problems with screwy price
> changes happening. I don't plan to upgrade to 2.0 either, but I probably
> will upgrade to 3.0 so I continue to pay for support. I know a lot of
> people don't agree, but I just don't think $200 is that much to continue
> to receive fixes for bugs and any upgrades that happen throughout the year.
> Craig
>
> "Mickie" <mickie@removemickiesremoveplace.com> wrote in message
>> KNOWN ISSUE? just upgrade?
>>
>> That is BULL.
>>

>> Why can't they just FIX THE PROBLEM!!!?
>> Isn't 1.3 still "supported" for another 2 years?
>>
>> I do not WANT to upgrade to 2.0 because of the registration
>> restrictions....one copy PER COMPUTER which absolutely doesn't work
>> for our business. I need CONCURRENT use software.
>>
>> I would rather change programs that pay another $2000 just to continue
>> as we are.
>>
>> This kind of crap is why I did not pay for another year of support.
>> What for? It is a WASTE of money.
>>
>> This has been a PAIN...all these wrong prices showing up.
>>

>> mickie
>>

>> Jeff Faul wrote:
>>> Edwin,
>>> That is a known issue. Upgrade to resolve.

0
mickie3724 (132)
11/3/2008 5:54:39 PM
Mickie,
Do you  have access to any hotfixes to 1.3 above that build? Maybe your
partner can provide you one that gets you to 1.3.1006 or above. If you need
to, drop me a note at craig @ cctropicalparadisepets . com, remove the
spaces.

>I just got frustrated with the answer always being Upgrade to 2.0.
> It is like they stopped supporting 1.3 with any fixes.
> I may upgrade to 3.0 MAYBE....but I cannot afford another $2000 when we
> only have 2 employees and lots of computers in different areas of the
> warehouse for different functions.
>
> I have 1.3.023
>
> Mickie
>

> Craig wrote:
>> Mickie,
>> The problem was fixed in 1.3. I don't remember the exact hotfix, but I am
>> on build 1.3.1006 and it was fixed before this build. In other words, if
>> you had paid for maintenance within the last year, and requested the
>> latest hotfix for 1.3, you wouldn't have any problems with screwy price
>> changes happening. I don't plan to upgrade to 2.0 either, but I probably
>> will upgrade to 3.0 so I continue to pay for support. I know a lot of
>> people don't agree, but I just don't think $200 is that much to continue
>> to receive fixes for bugs and any upgrades that happen throughout the
>> year.
>> Craig
>>
>> "Mickie" <mickie@removemickiesremoveplace.com> wrote in message
>>> KNOWN ISSUE? just upgrade?
>>>
>>> That is BULL.
>>>

>>> Why can't they just FIX THE PROBLEM!!!?
>>> Isn't 1.3 still "supported" for another 2 years?
>>>
>>> I do not WANT to upgrade to 2.0 because of the registration
>>> restrictions....one copy PER COMPUTER which absolutely doesn't work for
>>> our business. I need CONCURRENT use software.
>>>
>>> I would rather change programs that pay another $2000 just to continue
>>> as we are.
>>>
>>> This kind of crap is why I did not pay for another year of support. What
>>> for? It is a WASTE of money.
>>>
>>> This has been a PAIN...all these wrong prices showing up.
>>>

>>> mickie

0
craig6967 (916)

Item Message #2
I'd like to add an item message to a group of items, does anyone know if it's possible to do this, or does the item message box have to be activated item by item ??? thanks. marwat. We have a Utility for RMS Store & HQ. Amongst these are 36 new wizards one which allows you to associate a message to a whole group of item. If you want to know more contact me. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = = -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "marwat" wrote: > I'd like to add an item message to a group of items, does...

All Office apps in 11.2.3 on MacBook Pro have to be force quit
I recently bought a MacBook Pro and installed Office 2004 with all updates to 11.2.3. Generally everything works correctly. But about 90% of the time when I quit out of an application I have to force quit to make it completely go away. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? <pridemore@gmail.com> wrote: > I recently bought a MacBook Pro and installed Office 2004 with all > updates to 11.2.3. Generally everything works correctly. But about 90% > of the time when I quit out of an application I have to force quit to > make it completely go away. > > Does anyone...

How to add a vertical line to a Line Chart that aleady has 2 Y axi
I want to add a vertical line to a chart to call out a specific date. I have two lines and am using 2 Y axis due to the difference in values of the two data series. For a given X value I want a vertical line to appear on the chart to make it clear that data to the right of the line is AFTER a certain thing was done. How do I do this? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ ISUTUBBS wrote: > I want to add a vertical line to a chart to ca...

sbs 2003 IP address changed
Hi, I don't know much about networking, so apologies if this is obvious or lacking detail. Our IP address has been changed for our sbs which we use for emails. We are on a 'managed network' and have been given our new IP address, Gateway No, subnet mask No, Primary DNS, Secondary DNS and Mail relay by the people managing our network. They've instructed us that they are migrating the mx records. I've put the new IP address, Gateway No, subnet mask No, Primary and Secondary DNS into our router. I've also ran the Connect to internet and email setup wizard on our ...

Transaction Performance Counter #2
Hi I am looking for a way (by using SQL profiler or the MGP SDK oranything else) to measure avarage times for transaction execution in Great Plains. A simple example might be the posting GL transactions at month end. I am looking for a way to record the average time and compare any new postings to the "historical" average. This data will then be used to produce a report... Any help will be valuable, as I don't really have a clue where to start looking Reagrds, Arno van Rooyen ...

Global text boxes siz change
I am putting together a business directory. Each of the pages has around 18 text boxes containing business names and addresses. I want to decrease the sizes of all the text boxes in the booket. Is there a quick way on doing this rather than doing one by one? Caveboy <Caveboy@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am putting together a business directory. Each of the pages has > around 18 text boxes containing business names and addresses. I want > to decrease the sizes of all the text boxes in the booket. Is there a > quick way on doing this ...

Time series #2
I have several tabs for different dates with data in it. Colomn contains the time in format 13:30:30. For my project, I require to know the number of data points in variou time series, pls see below. 7:30:00 8:30:00 8:30:00 9:30:00 9:30:00 10:30:00 10:30:00 11:30:00 11:30:00 12:30:00 12:30:00 13:30:00 13:30:00 14:30:00 14:30:00 15:30:00 15:30:00 16:00:00 I tried countif and if function but could not come up with the results PLS HELP. If I have to do it manually then I am dead..... -- mohitmahaja ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mohitmahajan's ...

internal ip changes
Few days ago I have been portforwarding ports 20-21 in my router for using my FTP server. Thought I had done the job for once and for all and everything worked fine. Today people again couldn't get into my server. After looking in the router setup again, it seemed that all by itself the inernal ip of the PC had changed, so I had to portforward to another ip again! Is this normal? How can I prevent this from happening? Of course I don't want to mess around with the router setup every single day! -- regards, |\ /| | \/ |@rk \../ \/os Set an IP re...

changing tab color conditionally
I have a Workbook that contains several pages. Each page represents a different style of product. When my customer sends in an order I place the order quantity in a certain named cell on the corresponding worksheet. Is there a way that I can format the tab to change color if the quantity of the named cell is greater than 0? Thanks in advance. -- ldd ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ldd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19157 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=378510 You ...

Changing the Setup and Utilities Menus'
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could quickly detail the process needed (If at all possible) to delete entries from the Setup and Utilities menu's in Dynamics 7.0? To clarify: I'm not talking about the palette's or even the toolbar, I know these, but the Windows toolbar directly underneath of the Title bar. My guess is that it would have to be done through VB Editor, since it deals with this particular toolbar. I was hoping someone would know the name of the module or class that it is in, things like that. I'd appreciate any help that could be provided. Thank...

CRM crashed after changing the System Administrator
Hi, I am having CRM 1.2 installed on a Windows Server 2003 SP1 machine. I had two users in the CRM, one a System Administrator and another a CEO-Sales. Whenever I logged-in the user displayed was the System Administrator. I could log-in as the CEO-Sales. So I assigned the role of system administrator to the other user and restarted CRM. On restarting, CRM displayed error message "Invalid License for current user". I checked the help documents of CRM where I found out that what I had done was irreversible. I have uninstalled CRM. Can anyone please tell me how to log...

Change the file name in Macro
I created Macro that open several workbooks (actually 17 of them) at the same time like this; Workbooks.Open Filename:= _ "H:\Month End Work\FY 2009\02-09 RUI SALES\01 - Feb09 CFW.xls" Workbooks.Open Filename:= _ "H:\Month End Work\FY 2009\02-09 RUI SALES\11 - Feb09 CFW.xls" Workbooks.Open Filename:= _ "H:\Month End Work\FY 2009\02-09 RUI SALES\21 - Feb09 CFW.xls" It works fine till I have to use it for the following month. I have to go back to my Macro and change manually the directory from 02-09 to 03-09 and file name from Feb09 to Mar0...

Securing Exchange #2
Hi! I have problems with spam on my Exchange 2000. Is there any good documentation/whitepaper etc. abut securing an Exchange server availible. I have done all the "normal" securing but still there are a few queues with spam. Can there be a "spy prog" on it that's causing all this. Can I log somewhere all Telnet sessions and stuff? Reg J�rgen Persson On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:44:48 +0200, "J�rgen" <jorgen_persson78@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi! > >I have problems with spam on my Exchange 2000. Is there any good >documentation/whitepaper etc. ab...

in Excel: How do I change "selected cells" highlight color?
When I select cells in Excel the shading is so light (blue) that I can barely tell which cells are selected from those that are not. Can I change the background color of cells that are selected? Thanks. Assuming Excel 2007 this is a known problem and as yet no patch for it. I don't have Excel 2007 but I have read that playing with your Contrast can help some. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:51:00 -0700, flameretired <flameretired@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I select cells in Excel the shading is so light (blue) that I can barely >tell whic...

1.2 to 3.0 upgrade issues
CRM not fully functional after upgrade, it seems like it is a permissions issue, possibly SQL user/login permissions? Certain categories such as KNowledge Base will load fine in the browser, however others like "Accounts" will not, and return the "an error has occurred, contact your system administrator" error message. I reviewed the IIS logs and they are showing 401 errors. When trying to verify licenses using Deployment manager (user manager) i get a http://crm/MSCRMServices/ is not responding error. When running the CRM Environment Diagnostics Wizard i receive th...

Broadcase a setting change event?
I'm trying to change the editor type programatically by changing the following registry value. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Options\Mail\<Edito rPreference> Outlook doesnt pick up on the change until I restart outlook. Is there any message I can send so that outlook will refresh it's settings and re-read this setting? Outlook only reads many settings when it starts up. Blocked Level 1 attachments are just another example. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Absolute Beginners Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Rem...

How to add German Dictionary in Outlook 2003 #2
Hi All, I need to add German Dictionary to outlook 2003, Can somebody guide how to do that...... Thanks in advance. ...

Possible to show stock price next to its option?
Money 2005 Premium does a reasonably good job of handling equity options (biggest problem: doesn't exercise written puts properly). It would be very handy to see in a portfolio or report the stock price of the underlying security for an option. For example, if I sell a $25 June 05 Microsoft Put, I can see lots of information about that option in reports and the portfolio screen. However, I don't see the choice of seeing the underlying stock price - Microsoft's stock price - next to the option. This would be really handy to know how far the option is in/at/out of the mone...

Preparing to Install #2
Suddenly, whenever I am attempting to use Money 2002 and I start the program, an "install" window pops up and says, "Preparing to install Windows 2002...". I close the box and the program won't start. I reinstalled the whole program. The first time it worked. The second time, the same install window appeared. It will close the program while I'm in it also. In addition, when I attempt to start Internet Explorer, I get a window that pops up saying, "Preparing to Install Windows XP...", or one that says, "Prparing to install Windows Office...

How do I get one cell to record the time another cell was changed.
I know there's a simple solution to this, but I'm not seeing it. How can I set up a cell to update the time (or date) whenever another cell has data entered into it; e.g. cell A1 has new info entered into it, and cell A2 automatically updates the time of that update. Thanks in advance. One way http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Reigning in Seattle" wrote: > I know there's a simple solution to this, but I'm not seeing it. How can I > set up a cell to update the time (or date) whenever another cell has data > ente...

Office 2008 Setup Assistant still at 12.2.0 after 12.2.1 update
All, Following what appeared to be a successful update to v.12.2.1 (I downloaded the installer rather than use the autoupdater) I noticed that version number for Microsoft Office Setup Assistant.app is still 12.2.0 (090605) although it does appeared that the modified date was at the time that I did the upgrade. Anyone get the same or know why Setup Assistant wasn't updated? Thanks - J. On 8/19/09 3:35 PM, in article 2009081923355116807-jonplsremove@sturtridgecom, "Jonathan Sturtridge" <jon_plsremove@sturtridge.com> wrote: > Following what appeared to be a succe...

Outlook errors #2
When I start Outlook it immediately comes up with an error: msouplug.dll Does anyone have any advice on how to repair this fault or is there a way to get access to the contacts within Outlook if I cannot get it to open? Thank you Do you have any Symantec programs installed for Outlook? I believe that's where this file comes from. If you start Outlook in safe mode, you should be able to get in and remove that add-in. Close Outlook Select Start | Run Enter Outlook.exe /Safe Select OK Select Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options | Add-In Manager Uncheck any Symantec add-in...

how to change font/size of menu in a vc progrm?
Hi, Is it possible to change the font/size of menu in a VC program? thanks, bn1 bn1 wrote: > Hi, > Is it possible to change the font/size of menu in a VC program? > > thanks, > bn1 > > Yes, if you draw the menu text yourself. See the owner-drawn menu sample code in the CTRLTEST MFC sample. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] You will have to owner draw the menu yourself. There are several examples around at codeguru/codeproject. The classic being the one by Paul Dilascia in MSJ some time ago(although that was for icons+text in a menu, but the same princi...

Changing account associated with mailbox?
The ADC has associated a couple of mailboxes with accounts that I'd sooner not have them associated with. Am I right in thinking I can delete/disconnect the mailbox, then use the cleanup agent to reconnect the mailbox to a new AD account? I'd like to be sure I'm doing it the best/right way. cheers, Paul -- paul@spamcop.net On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:54:34 +0000, Paul Hutchings <paul@spamcop.net> wrote: >The ADC has associated a couple of mailboxes with accounts that I'd >sooner not have them associated with. > >Am I right in thinking I can delete/disconne...