Previously Closed Bills in Quickbooks Reappear during RMS Batch Po

I am seeing previously posted and closed bills in Quickbooks Premier 2008
reappear during later posts of new batches from RMS.

Anybody seen this one?

Thanks,
Richard
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Outlook doesn't remove itself on closing
I'm running outlook 2003, most if the time over VPN with the office server, but also locally. In both, when I close outlook (file/exit), a process stays reside in the memory and an icon on the low right side of the screen. In order to open outlook again, I need to go to the processes list and delete it (with ALT CTRL DLT) Sounds familiar to anyone? Thanks Are you using any software that integrates with Outlook? Think about virusscanners, faxsoftware or synchronisation software. For more info see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntclose.htm -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-ou...

Year-end Close
I have just joined a company, and need to run a year-end process so that the balances get carried forward into the new financial year. Does anyone know which buttons to push? Thank you. Adrian, Take a look at the following KB article: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;888003. It will go through the GL year end closing process step by step and give you a lot of additional information. To access this and other GP knowledgebase articles you will need access to CustomerSource - if you don't already have it, someone in your company or your GP Part...

How to Add Customer PO to RM Statement
I can't seem to figure it out. I have found tables that contain the field I need, but I can't figure out how to link that table to the available tables within the RM Statement report. Key fields seem to be missing. Thanks, Jason Article 857420 which can be found in the knowledgebase addresses this very issue. "Jason" wrote: > I can't seem to figure it out. I have found tables that contain the field I > need, but I can't figure out how to link that table to the available tables > within the RM Statement report. Key fields seem to be missing. Thanks,...

RMS issues when Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) is installed
------=_NextPart_0001_A5FA2869 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning, The Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS) Development team has identified problems when Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) is installed. Windows Vista (SP1) was released on 3/18/08 and may cause data loss and corruption in Microsoft Dynamics RMS databases. Overview Windows Vista SP1 includes a change to the way Microsoft SQL Server´┐Ż handles database records that include information from more than one table. For example, a supplier record in Microsoft Dynamics RMS includes ...

Looking up your previous questions
I am really in need of looking up a past question I asked here, but cannot find it through the search function. Is there a way to retrieve the messages that you've posted here? Thanks in advance! I use google to search groups. http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.excel.* Give it enough information (you as the author, maybe a keyword or date) and you'll find it. Jon in the U&L wrote: > > I am really in need of looking up a past question I asked here, but cannot > find it through the search function. Is there a way t...

What happened to X to close Excel 2003 after SP1?
After applying SP1 for Office 2003, the close (X) is greyed out. Prior to SP1 it was available. Did SP1 break this or did one of the many patches break it. How can we fix it?? -- MAL MAL Sounds like the old "groupwise" problem. SP1 may have reset something that was turned off previously. If just "grayed out", could be you have GroupWise loaded. If that's the problem. See this MSKB article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260199 Article is specific for 2000 but I think it is valid for other versions. It gives a workaround (use the fi...

How do I use imported QIF file from a Bill Pay Service???
I am a complete newbie to Money and am very confused. Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated. I want to be able to use Money's projection and analysis tools, but don't understand how to import and use my existing data. I use PayTrust to receive and pay my bills. If you are not familiar with this service, it works like this - you give your utilities and credit cards the PayTrust address to send the bills (some, like CitiBank, some other banks, and Sprint PCS are electronic/automatic and you have real-time access to your accounts). Then, PayTrust e-mails you when you receive ...

Vendor ID from Previous transaction
When entering transacitons in payables it would be nice to have the Vendor ID to populate from previous transactions until the user changes it. This could be as a setup option. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions...

Select Previously Selected worksheet (and/or select previously selected workbook)
Is anyone aware of VBA code that would allow me to auto-select the previously active worksheet (within a particular workbook....or within another open workbook)? In essence, I am trying to build a routine that will allow me to automatically do a vlookup between two data lists in two sheets with a single step, rather than go through the process of specifying the particular columns Thanks for any suggestions. ...

Isolating a PO number in a text field
Hi, I have a text field that has both a PO Number and an invoice number. The people who have been inputing this field start with PO and then a four digit number. Somethings there is a space and other times there is not (PO4560 or PO 4560). Some of our POs also have a - followed by a letter (PO 4560-A). Whether or not the PO is four characters or six, the next part is a / followed by the invoice number (PO 4560-A/Inv 3433). What I want to do is to isolate the four or six digit number and exclude the PO and the / and everything afte the /. So I want to return a query that only has...

Re previous post
Im sorry, the bottom of the first page is also cut off in print preview. ...

Header 1 in the Headings section from previous page
I have made a template which has in the heading area the current Header 1. However, if I have a new Header 1 on my page it changes to see this new one, not the one I have from the page before. I need to it to pick up whichever header has been carried across from the previous page. So if there is a new Header 1 it will not be seen in the heading area until the next page. If, however, a Header 1 starts a page then this will need to be placed into the heading. Hope someone knows what I mean. Chris Yes, that's the way StyleRef works. It isn't suitable for all situations...

RMS V2 and QSC Import
I have successfully imported several of my customers products using the QSC Import tool as a test but am unable to import the items with any association with sales tax? The default Sales Tax is TAX which is what I plan on using but once imported it creates a new item code TAX so now I have two? I plan on importing several hundred products and any help would be much appreciated. -Jess Reference- https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/releases/rms_so_importutility.htm i use the same tool but i dont tell the import utility anything about tax. import the items witho...

MSN Bill Pay questions
I am using M2003 with Bank One BillPay which costs me $5/mo. 1 year of free MSN Bill Pay (with M2004) sounds tempting. Bank One uses Checkfree on it's back end. I'm generally very happy with the service. For parties that accept electronic transfers, Bank One deducts the $$ from my account on the due date. For other vendors, they write them a paper check from their own account and again deduct the $$ from my account on the due date. In every case, my account sees the $$ taken away on the due date.. everything is very predictable. Is that how MSN Bill pay work? When do $$ get rem...

Link to Previous
my [Link to Previous] button is pale and unresponsive. i'm working on a Word document and want to change 'sections' as chapters change. You don't mention which version you are using, this can change the necessary instruction to solve problems. Usually the reason that the Link to Previous is grey is that either you are in the first section of the document, or that tha document only has one section. The following article has some good tips on using the Header/Footer area and what can be done within its area. http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm ...

outlook 2003 closes
I've been running outlook 2003 on vista for a few months and 2 days ago got the messagetha outlook hs stopped working and needs to close. It will open for about 8 seconds and then closes again. Help! See if this helps: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.htm -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm "technonot" <technonot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A594F648-4E95-4195-AF0C-B7D4895B75EA@microsoft.com... > I've been running outlook 2003 on vista for a f...

How do I open or close grouped columns/rows in a protected excel s
How can I open or close grouped columns/rows in a protected excel sheet ? Try copying the sheet (or columns) into a new workbook. -- mdbct ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mdbct's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28733 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=494412 Unprotect the sheet. An alternative is to protect the sheet in code and give it a special instruction that allows either autofiltering or outlining to work on a protected sheet. If you already have the outline appl...

date of last friday of previous month
I am trying to figure out how to compute the following: user enters in a date in A1. B1 needs to calculate the month prior. C1 needs to calculate the last friday of the month prior to B1. so if A1 is 11/14/2005, B1 should be October 2005 C1 should be 9/30/2005 I know how to do B1. I am having a hard time with C1. Thanks in advanc -- tkapla ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tkaplan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2298 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48488 On Mon, 14 No...

Catch the Opportunity Close event from OnSave event
Hi, Is anybody aware of a way to catch the event to 'close opportunity' inside the OnSave event. Obviously OnSave is called one last time when an opportunity is closed but since I can not catch it, I can not stop the execution of the section of the javascript code inside OnSave. If not is there a way to do it using callouts or workflow rules etc? Thanks in advance Isil OnSave is only triggered by the 'save' and 'save and close' buttons. I dont think the items in the actions menu trigger it. Callouts and workflow rules can capture the 'close opportunity...

anyone having problems when closing billing cycle?
we have more than one store and close our billing cycle through headquarters. we installed the 1.3 upgrade last month and between the billing cycles that is the only thing i can think of that has changed or that we have done differently. when we click generate in the billing cycle window, we receive an error message that we have to click through on each account as the system goes through the accounts. upon reaching the last account it will then let us continue closing the billing cycle. the error message reads: "Error#-2147217900 Incorrect syntax near word 'GROUP'"...

Print Customer Statement (or similar report) w/o closing billing c #2
Print Customer Statement (or similar report) w/o closing billing cycle Is there a way to print a customer statement or similar report before closing billing cycle? None of the reports available would show/print a statement. Anyideas or suggestions? Thanks In Manager go to journal menu and choose Close Billing cycle. On the screen that pops up select Reprint Customer Statement in the Option box at the top. This will allow you to print a statement by date range without closing the cycle. It will warn you that you are closing the cycle but it really isn't when you just reprint so you c...

previous day
I have a query that is pulling from a table the previous days data using date()-1. I have addressed the problem if I'm running this query on a Monday then the table's last days data would be Friday (the last buisness day) so date()-1 would not work so I came up with this. IIf(Weekday(Date())=2,Date()-3,Date()-1) However, I thought what if there is a holiday like a 3 day weekend where my company has Monday off so I come in on Tuesday looking to pull the prevous days data. Well the previous data would be Friday (not Monday since we had the day off) so my iif statement would not...

How to skip bad files during batch copy.
I have a 500gb USB drive. It has all my photos on it. I want to copy the lot to a new PC. Some of the files are corrupt. During a copy, I get an error message about a particular file, click OK and the whole process halts. I have about 11,000 photos, and I guess froma small survey about 2% of them are broken. I need a way of batch copying that will auto-skip bad files, then give me a list so that I can go back later and try to recover them - in the meantime 10,800 photos will be saved (literally). I tried a couple af free file-management downloads, but they seem to just use th...

Invoice amounts on stub from PO processing
I posted this question about 2 weeks back and a reply said to check the modified check. What table do I need to link to the user defined 2 check type to get the distributed received amounts to show on the check stub? If the distribution is made at the enter/match invoice screen then the amounts will show on the stub. But we enter the distribution amounts at the time of receiving since they have that information at that time and the distributed invoice amounts to not show on the check stub because only the payables account and cash are hit at the time of matching the invoice. Thank y...

Making pick list conditional on selection from previous pick list
I would like to know how to make a pick list (a "list" of names) conditional on what was picked in the previous column pick list (e.g. of the 4 main areas of a plant (pick list/ column A), there are anywhere from 3 to 5 sections within each main area. I would like to format/program the second pick list (coumn B) to only show the list of sections corresponding to the 'main area' selected in column A. Then I need to do this for a third pick list (specific equipment). If you have an example, it would be appreciated. Thank you. Hi Stewart, See Debra Dalgleish's Depend...