physical inventory #10

 I used physical inventory to do my stock count. Every thing is counted and
entered. My prolem is that i do not have all the cost of each item in my data
base, therefore i would like to use the selling price and work backwards to
get to my total cost of the physical inventory. Does anyone knows how to get
the total selling price of the physical inventory onto a report.

Thanks inadvance
0
Dexter (52)
3/12/2007 1:44:05 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Do you have a good physical inventory adjustment report? I have one that I
can send you. What is your email address?
--
Jocelyn

"dexter" wrote:

>  I used physical inventory to do my stock count. Every thing is counted and
> entered. My prolem is that i do not have all the cost of each item in my data
> base, therefore i would like to use the selling price and work backwards to
> get to my total cost of the physical inventory. Does anyone knows how to get
> the total selling price of the physical inventory onto a report.
>
> Thanks inadvance
0
jocelynp (229)
3/12/2007 2:15:02 AM
My email address is ducreayd@hotmail.com
Thanks

"jocelynp" wrote:

> Do you have a good physical inventory adjustment report? I have one that I
> can send you. What is your email address?
> --
> Jocelyn
>

> "dexter" wrote:
>
> >  I used physical inventory to do my stock count. Every thing is counted and
> > entered. My prolem is that i do not have all the cost of each item in my data
> > base, therefore i would like to use the selling price and work backwards to
> > get to my total cost of the physical inventory. Does anyone knows how to get
> > the total selling price of the physical inventory onto a report.
> >
> > Thanks inadvance
0
Dexter (52)

inventory criteria
What criteria should be placed on the textbox "qty" on Form1 so that the quantity that is going to be purchased should not exceed the quantity on hand, which is shown on the textbox "unitsleft". Also if the quantity purchased exceeds the quantity on hand, what should i do so that the quantity purchased will equal the quantity on hand so that it will just purchase the remaining units instead of exceeding the quantity on hand. Is this possible? If so,pls help! Thanks! Pls reply ASAP! Really needed! Thanks again! -- ai® Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www...

EXCEL 04-16-10
I have two different workbook with different data in each one except for the social security that might be in both workbook. I want to order excel that whenever they find in the workbook 2 any social security that exist in workbook 1 they trnslate the data to the workbook 1. VLOOKUP or INDEX/MATCH. Write the Formula in Book2 and then Cut and move to Book1. http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/excel-vlookup-formula.htm http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/left-lookup.htm -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Giselle" <Giselle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Print merge stops after 10 pages in Pub2003
I am trying to do some very large merges in Publisher, and queue the result to Adobe PDF. (and yes, I need Publisher for aspect of the document rather than Word.) When I use "print merge" it prints rapidly, but only prints 10 pages to the named file, and then prompts for a different file for each 10 pages. I can repeat the behavior on Windows XP Pro, Windows XP Media Ctr and on a Windows 2003 server. I can do a mail/catalog merge to another Publisher file, and then print it to Adobe PDF, but it takes FOREVER to print to PDF. WHY does print merge quit after 10 sheets? Ther...

Physical Invotory
I am planing to buy data collector for physical invotry count I like to If I can use Symbol PPT2700 Barcode Data Collector . Is it compatible with RMS 2.0 -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1410 vendaliajat@yahoo.com Gill, any data collector that generates a csv file will be compatible with RMS. Once the file has been uploaded to the host computer, go to RMS Inventory and import the file. You will have to set the path to the file and the file should be formatted with two fields, ILC and quantity. The da...

Command button 10-22-07
Hello, I have a contact database. I created a form to use as a dialog box. On the dialog box I added 2 combo boxes which looks up information in 2 tables. The information would be "country" and "protocol". I created a query and added the combo boxes as criteria in the country and protocol fields. When I choose which country and which protocol on the dialog form and click the ok button it runs the query and filters the form. I want to create a mailing labels report so that when I click a command button on this form, the report only creates labels for the filtered dat...

GP 10 SP1 Problems
We just applied SP1 to the server and experienced the same issue as reported earlier in the newsgroup (version numbers for GP (PRODID=0) fail to update). Thanks to all of you for your insight. When Launching GP we are now getting an error message: M00016:P00029 - I.S.T. trigger on procedure PostIVReceipt of form IV_TrxWorkLine not registered. I just tried to download the Installation guide and got blocked. What fun! -- Tim Foster The error message is occuring because SP1 broke one of our third party applications. The developer has already been in touch and I'm sure it will be ...

Excel 2003 02-18-10
is they any way i can have an excel sheet to open up Full Screen on start up? Thanks. Drag the window to fit the screen then hold SHIFT key while closing the file. Try re-opening the file. -- Jacob "Neil Holden" wrote: > is they any way i can have an excel sheet to open up Full Screen on start up? > > Thanks. The shortcut-key remains same for XL2007 -- Jacob "Neil Holden" wrote: > is they any way i can have an excel sheet to open up Full Screen on start up? > > Thanks. ...

inventory unit of measure
We sell brakes in sets of four, but purchase them as an Each. When we use this system, the quantity on hand shows the amount of Each's on hand -- same with inventory counts. Because a Set of Four is set up in our system as 4 Eachs, If I set the UofM Schedule ID as Set of Four, the Base Unit of Measure (which shows on the vendor and purchasing cards) remains Each. Is there any way to get the "Set of Four" to be th Base Unit of Measure? The Base UOM is the UOM you stock in. So if you make 'Set of Four' the Base UOM, you'll have to stock it that way. You'll ...

Transfer Inventory Out
Ok, so we have a customer doing a TIO to a supplier. They create the TIO, Choose the type to be Supplier, lookup the Supplier and head into the Contents tab. They use Quick Scan to add items (With Use Supplier MPQ NOT ticked) and the items list themselves fine. Some items were scanned twice but get listed twice with a quantity of 1 each. Then you click OK. Now we tried to go into issue it and we noticed that the 10 items we quick scanned in are now 17!! It has put multiple records in for a couple of the items. Has anyone seen this before/knows how tyo fix it? Regards, Matt Sorry, forgo...

Running Intregration in GP 10
ANy one have an issue when you go to Tools>Run Integration in GP 10 - for me nothing happens I did check my dex.ini and the paths for IM look correct. ...

HYIP-System.com
Investing from as low as $1.00 http://www.HYIP-System.com/?ref=1618643 \Martin ...

Protection #10
Ok, I again have 1,000 contacts, with 4 blank rows underneath each contact (5,000 total rows). Now I need to lock the rows with writing in them, but leave the blank rows (4 under each contact) writeable. Again I do not have time to go through and highlight each set of 4 blank cells to make them unprotected. I also tried sorting first, but I cannot unsort after protecting the worksheet. Any suggestions? Select the range (column A??) Format|cells|protection tab|check Locked (this should be the default, actually--but it doesn't hurt to check) With column A still selected Edit|goto|...

Physical Inventory Report #3
I am looking for a report which shows true item movement including any physical inventory adjustments, transfers in/out, PO's and sales/returns and Qty on Hand after transaction. Does any one have a report like this? Thanks, Jay ------=_NextPart_0001_5597FC62 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good afternoon, Thank you for your post Jay. We can accomplish a lot of customer report modification requests in Microsoft Dynamics Retail Support. We do have some limitations however, such as reporting on running totals, i.e. Quantities On hand as of a specific date/tim...

Tasks #10
I want my tasks to show up in my calendar. How do you do this? My former job had it set up that it did it, so I know it can work. Any help!!??!!?? YOu can't unless you enter the task as an appointment or a meeting item. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Eighme asked: | I want my tasks to show up in my calendar. How do you do this? My | former jo...

Pay only EFT vendors in GP 10
GP 9 used to have a checkbox in the Select Checks window for EFT Only. I don't see that checkbox in GP 10. How do we select to pay only EFT vendors in GP 10? Elaine, From the Select Payables Checks window, enter a Batch ID. When prompt to add, click on the EFT Payment Method radio button. When you select a range of vendors to pay, GP will only pay those who have EFT setup information. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Elain...

3.0 Newsgroups 10-30-05
The instructions from Microsoft for accessing the private beta newsgroups have the wrong server name, it should be privatenews, not betanews. Change this and it works. ...

Three variable correlation 05-28-10
Hi. I was wondering if it was possible to work out the correlation between three variables in excel, not just two. My data looks like this (this is just an example, with random values): A B C 15,283,741,924 22,891,175,671 182,489,383 12,450,453,827 25,604,121,237 458,039,634 25,017,912,202 10,105,478,615 408,312,030 15,608,597,275 27,352,700,295 71,393,406 6,293,126,663 33,730,623,537 699,182,754 15,665,042,562 25,952,123,256 76,238,591 11,565,224,759 30,426,279,924 44,724,721 8,716,353,737 33,395,986,265 135,495,541 ...

Inventory Posting Error #2
A save operation on table IV_TRX_HIST_HDR has created a duplicate key I got the above message when I posted a inventory transfer. I clicked OK and the transfer posted. Any ideas on what the above error means. The transaction number is already in the history and when you post it could not create the same number in the history table. >-----Original Message----- >A save operation on table IV_TRX_HIST_HDR has created a >duplicate key > >I got the above message when I posted a inventory >transfer. I clicked OK and the transfer posted. > >Any ideas on what the ab...

Error posting individual transactions in PM
When trying to post a single PM transaction entry sometimes receive the error "pm transaction that was unexpectly interupted durring normal processing use the PM transaction entry to continue". Only option is to put the transaction in a batch or delete. I checked partnersource, but found nothing. Any ideas? Thx -- The most common reason for a posting to fail is missing GL account numbers. Check the Distributions before posting to ensure all accounts are properly listed. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Fre...

chemistry/physics
I am considering buying Visio 2003 standard to replace my ageing Visio 2000. I will be wanting to use it to draw structural formulae for organic chemistry. These would then be imported into Word 2003. Are any templates avilable for this purpose? I am mainly interested in straight and cyclic aliphatic compounds. I found this not so easy to do using Visio 2000. -- Cheers and thanks Bert Visio at one time offered Chemistry shapes. I can't find them on the web. A great source for shapes in general: http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Chemistry Lab stuff: http://www.geocities.co...

Custom Templates 10-31-09
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am a consultant and track my billing time using iBiz, which allows me to export my data to Excel. i then have to spend a fair amount of time formating the data into an activity report that lists the date, the amount of time spent, the category of work based on client-specified categories and the total hours spent and amount due for each category for the month. <br><br>I would like to import the data into a custom report template that will pull the data into the appropriate cells. Some data are not rel...

How to handle consignment inventory?
To track inventory that's on consignment at various customer locations, would the answer be to set up additional site IDs for it? What if you had thousands of consignment sites - would that be a problem? So, for example, if product was moved out to 8,000 different customer sites, would you then do Inventory Transfer entries from the main warehouse site ID to the individual consignment site IDs as product is moved to the consignment locations? Then, when the product is sold, the items would be listed on invoices with the Site ID = the consignment site ID? Would it make sense to use ...

create a physical table?
Can I create a physical table or database from a Visio .vsd model? Can I select one of the tables in the model and then have Visio create a physical table for me? if you have the visio enterprise architect edition that comes with vs.net.... al "mainspring" <mainspring@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C67DE0C-6BCB-4037-9BD1-1953A7711AEC@microsoft.com... > Can I create a physical table or database from a Visio .vsd model? Can I > select one of the tables in the model and then have Visio create a > physical > table for me? By referencing ADO...

GP 10 Tax Updates Error
When I go to Maint<US Payroll Updates<Check for Tax Updates An error comes up saying: "This program can only be run through the Dynamics GP Application I do not even get the option of choosing manual or automatic. i get this on my 2 GP10 instances and another co-worker has the same issue on her system. What build number of GP 10 are you on? Help > About Microsoft Dynamics GP. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Andrea ...

Office 10: Accessing the Excel file issue
Dear All, When the user ��A�� accessing the Excel file, then, the user ��B�� access the Excel file at the same time. It will not prompt the file as read only from the User ��B��. When the user B want to save the file, it just prompt the error ��Cannot save this file��, then it will generate a temp file on desktop from the User ��B��. But the User A also can save the file and generate a temp file on the desktop also. However, the user B can open the temp file successfully but user A cannot. Customer wants to know how to fix it and want to find the root course. In OS9 + Office 2001 there ...