Payments not updating Customers Account

Hi All,

I made number of account payments at POS. Some have arrived on customers
account and others have not. I can see the journal entries for the
transaction but the account shows no payment made.

Any suggestions.

Deck
0
Deck (6)
12/1/2007 6:52:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Deck

I have the same problem, although I can only see that it is affecting one
account at the moment but two payments?  I haven't had a resolve yet, If you
get one will you let me know?
--
Jenny

"Deck" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I made number of account payments at POS. Some have arrived on customers
> account and others have not. I can see the journal entries for the
> transaction but the account shows no payment made.
>
> Any suggestions.
>
> Deck
0
jennydat (72)
2/4/2008 11:57:01 AM
jennydat wrote:
> Hi Deck
>
> I have the same problem, although I can only see that it is affecting one
> account at the moment but two payments?  I haven't had a resolve yet, If you
> get one will you let me know?

Hi,

We solved problem with service pack updates.

But we are using RMS 2.0

Declan
0
info784 (4)
2/4/2008 11:17:38 PM
Hi Deck

Our customer is on V2 with all the latest hotfixes?  Still happening and to
more than one account too.  Glad yours worked out though.
--
Jenny

"Deck" wrote:

> jennydat wrote:
> > Hi Deck
> >
> > I have the same problem, although I can only see that it is affecting one
> > account at the moment but two payments?  I haven't had a resolve yet, If you
> > get one will you let me know?
>
> Hi,
>
> We solved problem with service pack updates.
>
> But we are using RMS 2.0
>

> Declan

0
jennydat (72)
2/15/2008 1:01:01 PM
jennydat wrote:
> Hi Deck
>
> Our customer is on V2 with all the latest hotfixes?  Still happening and to
> more than one account too.  Glad yours worked out though.
Hi Jenny

I am still having issue with account payments. Have solved this issue.

It is causing serious issues to my business now.

Thanks

Declan
0
info784 (4)

WTF is wrong with MS Money 2007 Updates?
For the past few days the updating of pportfolio prices has been intermittent. This morning, an hour after the market has opened, the prices have still not updated. Anybody else having this problem? Anyone have a clue @ what the problem is? I usually find the program helpful, but sometimes it can be a real PITA. Tx, FD 90% of my portfolio update requests also fail - the online update arrows just spin endlessly. Like you, this has been happening for several days. Updates used to be pretty much rock-solid - no more. Using MS Money Plus Deluxe. Dave "FumDuk" wrote: > ...

Custom Report Integration
I've a client with a following set file: 9 0 Great Plains 3104 Advanced Security 1655 Custom Report Integration 1493 SmartList 1230 Forms Printer 3278 Report Scheduler 949 ServiceAdvantage 1878 Excel-Based Budgeting 2440 NCL Advanced Bank Rec Windows :C:Program Files/Microsoft Business Solutions/Great Plains/Dynamics.dic :C:Program Files/Microsoft Business Solutions/Great Plains/Forms.dic :C:Program Files/Microsoft Business Solutions/Great Plains/Reports.dic :C:Program Files/Microsoft Business Solutions/Great Plains/ADVSECUR.DIC :C:Program Files/Microsoft Business Solutions/Great Plains/A...

Programmatic Maintenance Plan Update SQL 2008
Hi, In SQL 2008 Maintenance Plans, most of the Tasks have a "Databases:" drop down where there is an "Ignore databases where the state is not online" option. That is very useful when one wishes to use options like "All databases" or "All user databases." However, I have a lot of read-only databases, and tasks like Rebuild Index and Update Statistics don't fare so well in read-only databases. So I'm stuck having to use the painful route of "These databases." (for those of you with SQL Server Connect access, see: ht...

Error: "Updated 18040 global customer record(s) in store database"
At one store, when ever HQ Client processes a worksheet it also updates thousands of customer records every time, bogging down the system. The result is that SQL and HQ Client hog resourses to the point that requests from other registers time out and POS crashes, until the worksheet is done processing. This happened once a year ago but nobody can remember how we fixed it. Any thoughts? Thanks. Mark L According to the dealer manuals you should have HQ client on a separate PC. Not on the one with the MSDE running on it. Try moving it to a less busy machine. Or poll only after hours,...

Template Update Help
I have created a template to use as a form when filling in a database and it works wonderfully when I am adding a new record, however, I am not able to update a record within the database although I am doing exactly what the help list tells me to do. The help feature gives me the following instructions when I want to change a record within the database: 1. Open the saved copy of the form. 2. Change any of the information in the form. 3. Click Save. 4. Select whether to update the associated record or create a new record. 5. Click OK The problem is that all of the instructions work unt...

Chart/Source Data update problem
I have a file of 28 charts that is linked to 12 spreadsheets utilizing the “source data” function within Excel. The spreadsheets are updated weekly (at a minimum). When the chart files are opened, a pop-up asks if you want the charts to update or not. I select the “update” option to update the charts with the new data from the spreadsheets. This particular set of data was entered on 6/22 and then again on 6/29. When I updated the charts, they all updated with the new data with the exception of 4 charts linked to one spreadsheet. All 24 other charts linked to the other 11 spreadsheets d...

Outlook 03 / Custom Forms
Just upgraded to '03. Have used a custom contact form in Outlook 00 and XP successfully. When trying to open a contact based on this form, Outlook 03 says "This custom form could not be opened. Will use an Outlook form instead. Contact system admin." If I go to the forms library and try to open my custom form I get a similar message. But guess what this behavior is inconstant. Other times the custom forms are no problem. What give? Have you tried clearing the forms cache? Are you using the form in an Exchange public folder? There is a bug in Outlook 2003 with public fo...

On Account Payment
Hello everyone, I need to know if I can accept on account payments form manager screen rather than going to POS screen. Thanks Payment effect your X and Z and need to be done at the POS. Afshin Alikhani -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Adam" wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I need to know if I can accept on account payments form manager screen > rather than going to POS screen. > > Thanks ...

Updating quantity fufilled and Bill Of Lading
I need an automated way to update the quantity fufilled on sales orders. The data will be in a file, or database. The only thing I can think of that might do it is econnect. Is there anything else to do this? Besides modifying the Pick Ticket, is there a good Bill Of Lading solution out there? Jed, I developed a customiato for my client to update quantity shipped based on a text file. This could be modified to suit your needs i suppose... Regards HS "Jed Perlowin" <jed@perlowin.com> wrote in message news:49A1E036-03DE-47BF-A03C-E3AC8969673F@microsoft.com... >I ne...

Customizing Outlook Today #18
Hi, Anyone any ideas why when I click on the button Customize Outlook Today nothing happens? Any ideas very welcome! Thanks. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Maple asked: | Hi, Anyon...

Payment Payment
Hi I have created Sales invoice and posted the invoice Then I have made Payment against that invoice the posted the payment When I go to enquire and see the status of payment it is showing as open not the Hist What I have to do make this payment as Hist data. Regards Srinivasan Srinivasan, In GP Receivables transactions do not automatically move to History when they are fully applied. The reason for this is that you cannot unapply and re-apply historical transactions and you cannot NSF or void historical transactions in Receivables. So these will stay 'Open' until you manuall...

Invoice payment error
I had submitted this question a few days ago with no response, so I'm resubmitting with more information. There is an invoice showing a balance due on the aged trail balance report. However, when a document inquiry is run for this invoice, it is showing paid in full. I found the transaction in the RM20201 table (Receivables Open Transaction File) with a 0 in the Posted field. It's the only record in that table with that value. What can I do to resolve this? This transaction is from a prior year. Thanks for any help you can give! daw Usually, running Reconcile will correc...

Problems updating Access 2003 Database
We currently use an Access 2003 data base to create and send forms within the organization. We are seeing instances where the new records are not appending and believe it may be the query that is causing the issue. The INSERT query is: INSERT INTO table_headerdata ( wso_num ) SELECT Max([table_headerdata]![wso_num])+1 AS Expr1 FROM table_headerdata WHERE wso_num < 1000000; We would appreciate any help to resolve this issue. On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:50:00 -0800, ehess00 <ehess00@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We currently use an Access 2003 data base to create and send for...

two e-mail accounts
Currently, when I hit the send/receive icon, it groups my two email accounts in one Inbox, in other words both emails are sharing the same inbox and I do not like it. How can I download each e-mail into its own Inbox Folder? or how can I have more than one Inbox folder? Thank you, Mauricio Mejia Either use separate profiles (Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show Profiles...) or Use Wizard Rules to direct the messages to separate folders -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Ti...

Update from Money 2004 to 2006 Communication Error
FOllowing a sucessful update from Money 2004 to 2006, I receive the following message when I try to download bank information: A communication error occurred. Please try your call again. If you continue to have problems call your financial institution's Online Services Customer Support. Please help. In microsoft.public.money, Robbroy wrote: >FOllowing a sucessful update from Money 2004 to 2006, I receive the following >message when I try to download bank information: > >A communication error occurred. Please try your call again. If you continue >to have problems ca...

updating spreadsheet
Hello all, I am creating a spreadsheet that will most likely be used as a databas type file. I need to create a link to it, so that multiple people ca update it constantly. Does anyone know the basics of creating a .ln file -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi a lnk file won't help you :-= This is just a Windows 'Link' pointing to the specific file. (e.g. created within the Windows Explorer). What you probably mean is within Excel the option 'Tools- Share workbook'. Have a look in the Excel help for 'shared workbooks' Note: Excel is not a datab...

Microsoft Update so slow compared to Windows Update
Microsoft Update takes 5 to 15 times longer, consumes 100% CPU, uses three times the amount of RAM, and chugs the hard drive way more than Windows Update. I read that I can turn off checking for certain types of updates (including Office) but this is a computer I am giving/loaning to someone so I would rather not. This issue should be fixed at the source. Boxed Peanut Butter wrote: > Microsoft Update takes 5 to 15 times longer, consumes 100% CPU, uses three > times the amount of RAM, and chugs the hard drive way more than Windows > Update. > > I read that I ...

Partial payment of a bill?
Is it possible to make a partial payment of a bill...which the balance stays as an open bill? Thanks See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=132 for some thoughts on this problem. "redruthann" <redruthann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0FE488C-5752-413C-B983-1F486D548D03@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to make a partial payment of a bill...which the balance > stays > as an open bill? ...

Master Account SID
I have a few people with the following error.... Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9548 Date: 12/18/2004 Time: 12:16:59 AM User: N/A Computer: EX4 Description: Disabled user /o=IISD/ou=CENTRAL/cn=HS/cn=004-NimitzHS/cn=KaryKing does not have a master account SID. Please use Active Directory MMC to set an active account as this user's master account. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Microsoft says to set teh active account in ADU&C but when I look at the accout is looks just fine, The persio...

Updates fails often
Hey guys, I have been trying to update Windows Vista for last many times and all the times it has been failing, giving me following errors. I have tried searching through web but did not find anything. Here are the codes, please let me know if there is something you can guide me over this error codes: error codes: Code 652, Code 60070621, Code 8007050 Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums "kunaaldesai" wrote in message news:uqNaMdknKHA.5344@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hey guys, > I have been trying...

M Money payment date reset issues
If I have a bill set up to pay by some date, it is almost impossible for me to reset the date once the time has slipped past the amount of time the program thinks it has to pay the bill. I have tried everything! In most cases, I just delete the entire series, and even then the program "remembers" the old series pay date and refuses to accept the electronic pay. I have even resorted to a stamp and a written check to get my bills paid! This is absolutely maddening! Does anyone have a magic solution to how you force the electronic pay to send the payment through if you slip past the nu...

Researching payments
Hello there, we have times when we will receive payments that state they are for more than the original invoice. Example: 1,100 payment Invoice A - 250 Remittance says apply 250 Invoice B - 250 Remittance says apply 250 Invoice C - 250 Remittance says apply 250 Invoice D - 250 Remittance says apply 350 The 100 stays open until it is being historically researched or the customer calls. The problem is, by the time the research is needed, we have lost track of the fact that it was invoice D that the customer attempted to overpay. Since GP prevents you from over-applyi...

Protection & Custom Views
I have a 200 sheet workbook using Excel XP(about 60MB) with lots of columns used just for calculation and hidden for viewing and printing. I created custom views to easily switch between having the columns hidden and have them viewable. However, once I went into the sheets of the workbook and protected them my views no longer work. On the protection option screen I checked the box to allow column formatting by users when protected. In individual sheets I am able to show and hide the columns however the Custom Views do not work. When I try to apply the view I get the following m...

Change order in project accounting
Good day my customer is using project accounting module for GP 10, he is trying to generate a new change order for one the project cost categories, when he tried to select one of the project cost categories that having a posted & billing transactions, he got the following message "there are posted transactions attached to this budget", so does it means that the system will not allow me to generate any change orders for the cost categories having a posted transactions ?, if yes, I think it is against the live business scenarios Regards Did you ever get an answer to this ...

update from a dde link in a vba macro
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C3DEC9.ED125420 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I would like to refresh a dde link in a vba macro. I did not have a = succesfull solutions. One remark is that the information needed from a dde link is every time = different and this is programmed by the macro. The funtion calculate does not work Please help me Henk Folkers ------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C3DEC9.ED125420 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Enco...