PAYING ACCOUNTS

When I pay an account, the tender screen is not comeing up after the accounts
receieveable screen goes away. I compare the live system to a demo system and
the settings match. I have not seen any diffrences in settings between the
two. Has anyone seen this before?

Steps I take.

F7 then pick the customer
Shift F4 then mark what payment I want to pay.
click ok
at this point the tender screen should be comeing up and we should be able
to pay the account. My demo works this way and so should the live system in
question. I'm confused. Please someone help.
0
Josh1654 (104)
9/28/2006 7:57:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Your action pay now!
http://www.youractionspay.com/?yapid=sr.antonio Calculate the Possibilities www.youractionspay.com/?yapid=sr.antonio Get $5.00 Referral Bonuses For every referral you make to YourActionsPay.com - you'll receive a $5.00 bonus upon them earning a minimum of $30.00 in earnings. Their $30.00 in earnings DOES include their Joining Bonus as well - so all they have to do is complete $25.00 worth of offers and you'll receive a check for $5.00 because your referred them. Plus, up to 30% Referral Bonuses! You will ALSO earn up to 30% of your referrals earnings. And, your referrals' earnings...

Bill Pay vs E-Pay
What is the difference in MS Money 2004 between Bill Pay and E-Pay? Are they the same thing? Also, I saw reference to allowing a third party bill payment system to show within Money. Does that mean if I choose to sign up for bill pay through my bank that I can control it through MS Money? Thanks, Brenda try auto-payment. i've used auto-pay for 20+ years and not problems. >-----Original Message----- >What is the difference in MS Money 2004 between Bill Pay >and E-Pay? Are they the same thing? > >Also, I saw reference to allowing a third party bill >payment sys...

Online bill pay, download or upload?
Sorry if the subject line does not make sense, I was not sure how to phrase this question. I have been using money for awile but I am getting the impression here lately there is another way to use money that I have not considered. Today I bank online and I set up all my online bill pay data at my banks web site and then download those transactions into money (except over the past two months the downloads have quit working and I have yet to figure out the problem). Is there a way to do just the opposite and enter all the transactions in money and the upload that data to my bank so that there ...

National Accounts in Receivables Management
I recently just learned about the "National Account" option in Receivables Management. I thought it sounded like it would be something that would work very well for us as we have several customer id's that are paid on the same check from the Main corporate office. I preceded to set up my National Account - check the option to allow receipt entry for children of the national account and selected my children as well. I went to apply my first receipt and picked the National Account ID that I set up and it is not pulling in any of my "child" invoice info. Can so...

Analytical Accounting | Default Account Class
How can I setup a default Account Class for a particular customer or customer class? If i have an Invoice in the Sales Transaction Entry window, I want the default Account Class for that customer to be picked up by default. Seems to me that the last created Account Class always shows up. Any hints? I can't see any options other than creating a different accounts per customer class and also create an analytical accounting class per each account, this might do the required task. -- Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 mo...

I pay $ for this project
I am seeking assistance to build a chart or graph to illustrate delivery times each day over a year period. Each truck delivers 0 to 10 loads each day, 5 or 6 days a week, The date and time each load is received is logged in a database. The earliest delivery is 7AM, the latest is 5PM. Perhaps the verticle axis might represent hours of the day from 7-5PM. The horizantal axis might represent the days of the week, all 365 days of the year. An alternative would be to delete Sundays as no loads are delivered on Sunday. This might be a scatter chart, or a high-low chart with provision for loads...

Empty "Account Summary" View
I have Money 2005 and for the last week the "Account Summary" view for my Investment accounts is blank. I tried reinstalling but that didn't help. All the information is correct and when I go to Portfolio everything is OK. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Joe Barrett Account Summary isn't on my list (perhaps because it's a UK version of Money). Is it one of your own portfolio views or a built in? If it's a built in, try resetting it (customize any view, select it, reset to default). -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check htt...

Pay Codes
I have created pay codes for car allowance and clothing allowance with the following parameters for both: pay type = other, pay rate = 0.00, pay period = biweekly. I have assigned employees to these respective pay codes. But when I execute a payroll the pay codes aren't included. Do I need to create a recurring batch to include these pay does? Thanks RC First, make sure at the employee/pay code level the pay rate is not equal to $0. Second, make sure the option for Transaction Required is not marked. Third, make sure the pay frequency is selected on the Build Checks window. ...

RMA Accounts
Hi Is there any way out where we can specify the accounts distibution for RMA. The purpose is it should not mix with orginal inventory. Thanks Asma ...

Bank Puts Memo Info in "Pay to" field
It seems my bank puts the info from the memo field into the "Pay to" field- so the field ends up reading "POS Kwik Trip Convenience Store #49587" but nothing goes in the memo field. Any thoughts? In microsoft.public.money, A Smith wrote: >It seems my bank puts the info from the memo field into the "Pay to" field- >so the field ends up reading "POS Kwik Trip Convenience Store #49587" but >nothing goes in the memo field. >Any thoughts? Did you say that backwards? You would want that info in the Payee field, I would think. This info...

AD Account created but not the Exchange mailbox
I'm having an issue with a new account I just created in AD; I set up the account and tell AD to create the Exchange Mailbox, pointing it to the correct Exchange Server. However, once I complete creation of the account, one of two things happens: 1. The mailbox is created but the user account has no access to it; 2. The mailbox never gets created. Any ideas about what I might be missing? Thanks in advance. is the account stamped with an smtp address or any other Exchange attributes? may be a problem with the Recipient Update Service...? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Tim&quo...

Add Check Name to Safe Pay export
We need the capability within Safe Pay to export (Output Field) the Vendor's Check Name listed in the vendor card as additional information to provide the bank. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Ne...

Email Accounts Do Not Show Up, and No "SEND" Button
I have tried reinstalling outlook but can't fix the problem. Two of 'em! 1. I can't find the *.pst folders. OUTLOOK says it shoud be in a subfolder of "LOCAL SETTINGS" but when I go into Explorer, there is not subfolder called "Local Settings" even though the rest of the path is correct. 2. When I go to send an email me, I can compose it, but if I click on "ACCOUNTS" none of my email addresses drops down, even though they are established. Also, there is no "SEND" button! Wondering how to correct these two problems. Thanks! Rip ...

Paying Deep, Paying Wide, Paying YOU!
Your one-time purchase of a new cutting-edge software product, Super Affiliate Locator, gives you a continuous Income Stream. Even when you STOP promoting! LOOK--> http://www.gotpaidagain.com/gpacplan.php GOTPaidAgain makes it possible for you to generate a perpetual income stream. As explained on the link above YOU get paid $20 for every personal sale PLUS $20 for ALL the first sales everyone who joins YOUR powerlines. RESULT IS - You get paid Again and Again and Again. Get started TODAY and GOTPaidAgain will make sure you get PAID on time! http://www.gotpaidagain.com/lc1flash.php?id=29...

House account past due but under limit
I have a customer who wants the following senario at POS: A contractor attempts a purchase and is under his credit limit; however, he is past due on his 30-day account. A message displays stopping the transaction, but Mgt. override is available. ...

Pay to drop down list on money 2002
I lost my pay to drop down list today. Is it because it is Feb 29th? Thanks in advance Dave Read the other posts and check today. "Dave B" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b8901c3ff4c$13ef8ed0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I lost my pay to drop down list today. Is it because it > is Feb 29th? > Thanks in advance > > Dave ...

Details of WIP in Project Accounting
My client uses Project Accounting and we use the TM Project Type and use when Billed accounting method. However, we have a huge cost in the GL WIP account. The client wants a breakdown of the GL value into projects. That is a list of on-going project and the WIP for each and the sum of all projects equal to the GL WIP. Can anyone help with this? -- pibsng Hi-- Using When Billed only impacts when the revenue distribution is created (using When Performed will generate Unbilled Revenue and Unbilled AR distirbutions when posting costs). By default, T&M will post expenses to WIP and t...

e-mail account #3
I set up my hotmail account as an e-mail account on Outlook. When I press Send/Receive it tells me I have to subscribe to this service. Can anyone tell me what to do next? MC wrote: > I set up my hotmail account as an e-mail account on Outlook. When I > press Send/Receive it tells me I have to subscribe to this service. > Can anyone tell me what to do next? Subscribe, possibly? Unless you have a legacy Hotmail account, you cannot use any mail client unless you have a paid-for service. "MC" <MC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3C974F8-EE86...

Tool required for importing Analytical Accounting data
A tool for importing Analytical Accounting data with core transactions should be developed. Customer has several stand alone Great Plains installations (in distant countries) and wants to import GL entries with Analytical Accounting data into a centralized Great Plains environment. An import tool would also benefit customers who import GL, AP, AR, SOP transactions from external non-integration applications. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree"...

Pay Out Report #3
Does anyone have a report that will list pay out transaction details? There is an old post from 2007 that mentions one, but I can't get to the file from a newreader client since it's so old. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Mark Marc, Thanks...that's exactly what I was looking for! I really appreciate you taking the time to post that up. Regards, Mark "Marc" wrote: > This was the original report that I found a few years ago. I use this > modified with ReasonCode <> drop because I do not want to see cash drops on > my paid out report. &g...

Paying Deep, Paying Wide, Paying YOU! #2
Isn't It Time YOU Got Paid Again? INCREDIBLE new system sends $20 payments DIRECT to your your chosen online account You just need one of these; StormPay, Intgold, or Paypal account to get paid AGAIN and AGAIN It NEVER STOPS! http://www.gotpaidagain.com/lc1flash.php?id=2917 You make a one-time purchase of Super Affiliate Locator and you get FULL training on how to turn that into a NEVER-ENDING stream of $20 bills! This is COMPLETELY UNIQUE! JOIN NOW! http://www.gotpaidagain.com/lc1flash.php?id=2917 ...

House account limits, and another Run time error
I need unlimited $$ accounts for in house charges that are tender types, not for customers that we create for mailorders and such. These house charges are meant for other departments within our company. Ideas? Run time error '-2147467259(80004005)'. [DBNETLIB][connetionWrite (wrapperWrite()).] General newtork error. Check your network documentation. ---what could this mean??--- You'd want to be careful of accounting ramifications, but you can do this: 1. Set up a new account type, say "InHouse". (Database > Account Types > New -- settings within may not...

Same Account Name in Org
Greetings, Any help would be appreciated. I have two issues which I need clarification on. Background Two exchange servers operating Exchange 2003 SP1 in Native Mode, on Windows 2003 Standard (no SP1), residing in a Windows 2003 mixed domain. Exchange org supports two domains (@domainA.com and @domainB.com). Issue1 a. users in domainA connect to Exchange via Outlook using default settings b. users in domainB connect to Exchange using POP if userid (JDoe@domainA.com) is created, he has no issues connecting to Exchange. However, userid (JDoe@domainB.com) is created, he cannot connect to Exch...

email accounts disappear
Suddenly when i was using microsoft outlook 2003 i want to make send and recieve as usual but what happend is when i click on the arrow next to the send and recieve botton i find no email accounts they are all gone and i recieve the following msg " dw.exe has caused a problem you need to restart microsoft outlook". and after i close microsoft outlook and open it a gain every thing back to normal, but afer 2-3min the same problem appears. Help is needed Chuck Something is causing, this of course. It is unlikely to be Outlook. Outlook has no code, I'm sure, to do this ...

Adding Hotmail Account to Outlook Express
I've had some problem with my email account using outlook express. Since a couple of days ago i could not access my hotmail account via outlook express (other accounts ok). I get the following message Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCCF4 I've tried removing the account the adding it again but still nothing. After adding the account it tries to download the folders which comes up with this error Config...