chirag@netlink-usa.com
0
Chirag (37)
9/20/2007 3:06:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C7FB67.CFC66F00

Here ya go.
Craig

"Chirag" <Chirag@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:CE391594-8F6B-46A8-8433-45F1D59003CA@microsoft.com...
> How I can get pay out report.
>
> Chirag
> 732 548-6300
> chirag@netlink-usa.com

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C7FB67.CFC66F00
	filename="Custom - Drop or Payout List.qrp"

//--- Report Summary --- //

Begin ReportSummary
   ReportType =3D reporttypeCustom
   ReportTitle =3D "Drop or Payout List"
   PageOrientation =3D pageorientationPortrait
   ShowDateTimePicker =3D False
   OutLineMode =3D True
   Groups =3D 0
   GroupDescription =3D "Total"
   DisplayLogo =3D True
   LogoFileName =3D "MyLogo.bmp"
   ProcedureCall =3D ""
   TablesQueried =3D <BEGIN>
	FROM DropPayout
      	LEFT JOIN Cashier WITH(NOLOCK) ON DropPayout.CashierID =3D =
Cashier.ID
       	LEFT JOIN ReasonCode WITH(NOLOCK) ON DropPayout.ReasonCodeID =3D =
ReasonCode.ID
	<END>

   SelCriteria =3D ""
   GroupBy =3D ""
   SortOrder =3D "DropPayout.[Time]"
End ReportSummary

//--- Title Rows ---//

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "<Store Name>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 16
   Color =3D "Blue"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "<Report Title>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 12
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "As Of: <Report Date>"
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D True
   FontSize =3D 10
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

Begin TitleRow
   Text =3D "=A9 2005 Check Point Software  All rights reserved."
   Font =3D "Arial"
   FontBold =3D False
   FontSize =3D 8
   Color =3D "Black"
End TitleRow

//--- Filters ---//

Begin Filter
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.Time"
   FilterOp =3D reportfilteropBetween
   FilterLoLim =3D "<Today>"
   FilterHilim =3D "<Today>"
End Filter

//--- Columns ---//

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.BatchNumber"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Batch #   "
   VBDataType =3D vbLong
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1000
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.Time"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Date"
   VBDataType =3D vbDate
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1000
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "Cashier.Name"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D "Cashier.Name"
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Cashier"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1500
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.Amount"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Amount"
   VBDataType =3D vbCurrency
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1245
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodSum
   ColFormat =3D ""
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.Recipient"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Recipient"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 2000
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "DropPayout.Comment"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Comment"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 2000
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodNone
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

Begin Column
   FieldName =3D "ReasonCode.Code"
   DrillDownFieldName =3D ""
   DrillDownReportName =3D ""
   StoreIDFieldName =3D ""
   Title =3D "Reason Code"
   VBDataType =3D vbString
   Formula =3D ""
   ColHidden =3D False
   ColNotDisplayable =3D False
   FilterDisabled =3D False
   ColWidth =3D 1665
   GroupMethod =3D groupmethodCount
   ColFormat =3D ""
   ColAlignment =3D flexAlignLeftCenter
End Column

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C7FB67.CFC66F00--

0
craig6967 (916)
9/20/2007 1:22:48 PM
where is the attachment

"Craig" wrote:

> Here ya go.
> Craig
>
> "Chirag" <Chirag@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How I can get pay out report.
> >
> > Chirag
> > 732 548-6300
> > chirag@netlink-usa.com

0
Chirag (37)
9/20/2007 1:48:05 PM
You have to be using a newsreader such as Outlook express to view and
download attachments.

> where is the attachment
>
> "Craig" wrote:
>
>> Here ya go.
>> Craig
>>
>> "Chirag" <Chirag@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > How I can get pay out report.
>> >
>> > Chirag
>> > 732 548-6300
>> > chirag@netlink-usa.com

0
craig6967 (916)
9/20/2007 2:57:36 PM
Thanks.

"Craig" wrote:

> You have to be using a newsreader such as Outlook express to view and
> download attachments.
> Craig
>
> "Chirag" <Chirag@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > where is the attachment
> >
> > "Craig" wrote:
> >
> >> Here ya go.
> >> Craig
> >>
> >> "Chirag" <Chirag@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Chirag (37)

Report for Items on Order
Is there a report that will show what items are on order by Supplier? Ideally, I would like to see a report that shows: Item Lookup Code | Description | Qty Sold | On Hand | On Order| Date Sold | Cost | Sold Price | Total Sales | Profit | Margin | Transaction I can get a report with all of the above except On Order. Thanks Butch Are you looking for the report in HQ or SO? "Butch" wrote: > Is there a report that will show what items are on order by Supplier? > Ideally, I would like to see a report that shows: > Item Lookup Code | Description | Qty Sold | On Hand | On O...

Printing Report
I have worked out the printing options. Thanks to Fred. Now when the option is taken to print out the pages, even when I CANCEL the command still goes through. I want to have the option that if I cancel that the page will not print. Thanks. ============================================= This is the code: DoCmd.OpenReport "ReportName", acViewPreview DoCmd.SelectObject acReport, "ReportName", False DoCmd.PrintOut acPrintAll, , , , InputBox("How Many copies?", ,1) -- Jeff ...

Filter within a report
Hello all, I created a report based on a query. I would like the report's output to be adjusted according to filters that I use in the query. That is, when I filter some records in the query, I also would like to only see these particular records in my report. How can I achieve this with only creating one single report? Regards, Andreas If you are opening the query as a datasheet and applying a filter by such means as Filter by Form or Filter by Selection, then you won't be able to do this. If you open a form based on the query, however, and then filter the form you ca...

report showing issued lot numbers for items
Hi: I have been trying to find a report in Dynamic's GP that shows inventory items that have been issued to manufacturing orders. These items are tracked by lot numbers. It seems that once an item is issued to the order it doesn't show up anywhere except on an inquiry to the mfg order. Has anyone else had this problem? I need to be able to select an item and get a report showing lot numbers and what manufacturing orders they are issued to. Thanks for any assistance. Hi Larry There is no core report in GP that can achieve this. You may be able to use Crystal reports or SRS...

Your action pay now!
http://www.youractionspay.com/?yapid=sr.antonio Calculate the Possibilities www.youractionspay.com/?yapid=sr.antonio Get $5.00 Referral Bonuses For every referral you make to YourActionsPay.com - you'll receive a $5.00 bonus upon them earning a minimum of $30.00 in earnings. Their $30.00 in earnings DOES include their Joining Bonus as well - so all they have to do is complete $25.00 worth of offers and you'll receive a check for $5.00 because your referred them. Plus, up to 30% Referral Bonuses! You will ALSO earn up to 30% of your referrals earnings. And, your referrals' earnings...

Subreport Total on Main Report
I have a report of employees sorted by the dept they work in. I also have a subreport that displays the number of current budgeted employees and the total budget for by dept. What I would like to do is sum the total budget for all depts and display on the main form as an organization total budget. In other words, how are multiple instances of the same subreport (dept budgets) displayed on the main report (employees). What about using an unlinked subreport in your main report's footer?. If appropriate, it could be a copy of your other subreport but with the details section removed....

report parameters 01-20-10
I am using cube in SSRS. I have 3 report parameters; My #1 parameter just displays value 1 or 2, if i select value 1 then report should display parameter #2 only and if i display value from parameter #1 then should display #3 parameter. How should i display them? Thanks. ...

How to show fields from another dictionary window in report writer
Hi I'm having trouble with this: I need to display in the "POP Purchase Order Blank Form", the "Approved by" field of the Purchase Order Enhancements window: "POA Approvals Detail Zoom". I got an example of how to do this with Extender (using the rwTableHeaderString function), but I already try it with the Purchase Order Dictionary and does not work. Can someone help me? Any ideas? Thank's Nancy, You can add any field to your Purchase Order Form. All you need to know is what table it comes from, and add the field in Reportwriter from the tool...

Bill Pay vs E-Pay
What is the difference in MS Money 2004 between Bill Pay and E-Pay? Are they the same thing? Also, I saw reference to allowing a third party bill payment system to show within Money. Does that mean if I choose to sign up for bill pay through my bank that I can control it through MS Money? Thanks, Brenda try auto-payment. i've used auto-pay for 20+ years and not problems. >-----Original Message----- >What is the difference in MS Money 2004 between Bill Pay >and E-Pay? Are they the same thing? > >Also, I saw reference to allowing a third party bill >payment sys...

Report Writer
Hi. I was wondering if there is a way to use one invoice format for all companies but have a different logo print depending on which company is logged in. Thanks. Zack, You will want to take a look at the following articles over at Developing for Dynamics GP. - Company Logos on Reports: http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/07/17/company-logos-on-reports.aspx - RW - Conditional Logos Example: http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/07/15/rw-conditional-logos-example.aspx Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business,...

Why not shown on report?
I want to print out the value of the control based on what you choose from the form on the report by using Forms! frmForm1!Controlname. However, everything looks good on the screen but when I tried to print out on the paper, it has the #Name printed on paper the same place where it looks good on screen. Does anyone know why? Thanks a lot! Ally On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 12:58:03 -0700, Ally wrote: > I want to print out the value of the control based on what you choose from > the form on the report by using Forms! frmForm1!Controlname. However, > everything looks good on the screen b...

Online bill pay, download or upload?
Sorry if the subject line does not make sense, I was not sure how to phrase this question. I have been using money for awile but I am getting the impression here lately there is another way to use money that I have not considered. Today I bank online and I set up all my online bill pay data at my banks web site and then download those transactions into money (except over the past two months the downloads have quit working and I have yet to figure out the problem). Is there a way to do just the opposite and enter all the transactions in money and the upload that data to my bank so that there ...

Pivot table range issues from report writer download
I am having some difficulty with excel spread sheets being imported from report writer. I am saving in report writer as no format excel and they are opening in excel as version 3. I do a save as into the current 2003 format. Now when I do a ivot the range says database and it is jjust giving me trouble. When I try and do other pivots based on sub sheets or reformat by manually selecting the range it still likes to go back to what it called "database" Thanks for the time. Any comments at all would be appreciated "Todd F." wrote: > I am having some difficulty ...

Can not bring up correct address in report
I asked this before, but got no response so I will try to reword the question. I have the form working fine. I have created a report based on the form information. the report brings up all my purchase order information from my main form fine. The report brings up all the items purchased from my sub-form fine. The report brings up the supplier info fine from the main form fine. Now, I want the address for the supplier to auto populate the form right under the supplier name. I copied the design view of a template off MSOffice to make this report. Everytime I run the report eve...

I pay $ for this project
I am seeking assistance to build a chart or graph to illustrate delivery times each day over a year period. Each truck delivers 0 to 10 loads each day, 5 or 6 days a week, The date and time each load is received is logged in a database. The earliest delivery is 7AM, the latest is 5PM. Perhaps the verticle axis might represent hours of the day from 7-5PM. The horizantal axis might represent the days of the week, all 365 days of the year. An alternative would be to delete Sundays as no loads are delivered on Sunday. This might be a scatter chart, or a high-low chart with provision for loads...

Bypassing parameters in reports
Hi, I have a report that, before it runs, displays a drop-down list of parameters for a user to select. Call it Report01. It would be useful to, from other places, say from Report02, to call Report01, but to pass it a parameter value. In such a case the dropdown list should not appear, and Report01 should be rendered from the passed in values. Is this possible, and if so, any pointers to getting this to work would be gratefully received. regards Carl Extremely easy and this is how it is design. You can use either jump to url or jump to report. Read up on that in Book...

Report Text box
I have a report that i would like to have some text with a delivery day that is from the query the reportis based on So i need a text box in the report somthing like below but it does not work = You parcel will be delivered on [DeliveryDay] at [Deliverytime] Please can somesone tell me how i edit the code to work Thanks SImon On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:12:08 -0700, Simon wrote: > I have a report that i would like to have some text with a delivery > day that is from the query the reportis based on > > So i need a text box in the report somthing like below but it does not > ...

Pay Codes
I have created pay codes for car allowance and clothing allowance with the following parameters for both: pay type = other, pay rate = 0.00, pay period = biweekly. I have assigned employees to these respective pay codes. But when I execute a payroll the pay codes aren't included. Do I need to create a recurring batch to include these pay does? Thanks RC First, make sure at the employee/pay code level the pay rate is not equal to $0. Second, make sure the option for Transaction Required is not marked. Third, make sure the pay frequency is selected on the Build Checks window. ...

Add Check Name to Safe Pay export
We need the capability within Safe Pay to export (Output Field) the Vendor's Check Name listed in the vendor card as additional information to provide the bank. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Ne...

CRYSTAL REPORTS FORUMS
Hi, Could some please inform the CRYSTAL REPORTS FORUMS? I wanted to post the problem regarding crystal reports. Thanks JUMMA Is there such a beast? -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Jumma" <juma_gandhi@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c9ade84.0406060233.5e2ff7a0@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > Could some please inform the CRYSTAL REPORTS FORUMS? > I wanted to post the problem regarding crystal reports. > > Thanks > > JUMMA microsoft.public.vb.crystal The only one I can find on any se...

Email SSRS Report
Can SSRS reports be sent via email, in the body of the email? Examples and/or links would be appreciated. This does not refer to subscriptions. I need to upload a file (probably an Access database) containing invoice data for multiple customers and email each their invoice. My thought was to build an ASP.NET web app to accept the file, place it in the appropriate folder and use it for the source of an SSRS report, then email to the appropriate customers. I know how to generate a PDF from SSRS, but client would like to have the invoice in the body of the email rather than an at...

Bank Puts Memo Info in "Pay to" field
It seems my bank puts the info from the memo field into the "Pay to" field- so the field ends up reading "POS Kwik Trip Convenience Store #49587" but nothing goes in the memo field. Any thoughts? In microsoft.public.money, A Smith wrote: >It seems my bank puts the info from the memo field into the "Pay to" field- >so the field ends up reading "POS Kwik Trip Convenience Store #49587" but >nothing goes in the memo field. >Any thoughts? Did you say that backwards? You would want that info in the Payee field, I would think. This info...

Paying Deep, Paying Wide, Paying YOU!
Your one-time purchase of a new cutting-edge software product, Super Affiliate Locator, gives you a continuous Income Stream. Even when you STOP promoting! LOOK--> http://www.gotpaidagain.com/gpacplan.php GOTPaidAgain makes it possible for you to generate a perpetual income stream. As explained on the link above YOU get paid $20 for every personal sale PLUS $20 for ALL the first sales everyone who joins YOUR powerlines. RESULT IS - You get paid Again and Again and Again. Get started TODAY and GOTPaidAgain will make sure you get PAID on time! http://www.gotpaidagain.com/lc1flash.php?id=29...

Grouping in a Report
I have created a report that is grouped by job. within the job it tells me expenses and income per job within 4 accounts. I want to group the report as well by the event date with the oldest job first. I have tried multiple ways of grouping but each time it does not group the jobs by date as they are. Is there a way I can take this existing report and get the oldest job to be in ascending order based on the event date. In the sorting and grouping dialog box add the event date, but don't use a group header or footer, just sort on each value (ascending). -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http...

HELP! Seeking Instructions to Create Report of POS Discounts Applied
We really need to run ongoing reports to determine how many of our different Discounts are claimed/used and the proceeds not tendered. We have offered a number of discounts to customers and employees as incentives and cannot find a method to track how each discount is applied. The built-in reports within POS (not RMS) are not nearly as robust as we wish/require (they're actually quite lame). Is there a query we can run on a transaction table to reveal the discounts applied to those transactions? In the POS Query Tool, running the query "select * from Transaction" throws ...