ORDER RECEIVED AND SALES

Hi,

I need a reort that shows when I received a Purchase Order and the quantity
received.  Should also show how much I have sold of the item since it was
received.  Example

Ordered 10 keyboards and received 8 of them on 1/1/08.  Since 1/1/08 I have
sold 6 keyboards.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
0
Razrp1 (3)
3/7/2008 8:29:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Try the Item Movement History Report for an item by item report of what you
want.

Filter and format the report as neccesary and don't forget to memorize it
for the next time!

"Razrp" <Razrp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I need a reort that shows when I received a Purchase Order and the
> quantity
> received.  Should also show how much I have sold of the item since it was
> received.  Example
>
> Ordered 10 keyboards and received 8 of them on 1/1/08.  Since 1/1/08 I
> have
> sold 6 keyboards.

Hi Jason,

You are correct in that I can get both info in these report.  The only
drawback is that the sold qty reflects the amount from the filter date.  So
if I filter last month PO received it gives me the sale of only last month.
I want to show the sales in this case would be last month to date.  I cannot
do this in this report, because sold date and received date are filtered at
the same time.  Can u help me configure this report or have any other ideas.

"Jason" wrote:

> Try the Item Movement History Report for an item by item report of what you
> want.
>
> Filter and format the report as neccesary and don't forget to memorize it
> for the next time!
>

> "Razrp" <Razrp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I need a reort that shows when I received a Purchase Order and the
> > quantity
> > received.  Should also show how much I have sold of the item since it was
> > received.  Example
> >
> > Ordered 10 keyboards and received 8 of them on 1/1/08.  Since 1/1/08 I
> > have
> > sold 6 keyboards.

RP1 (46)
3/12/2008 4:32:21 PM
You're right - I couldn't see how a report would handle, but I typed up a
query that I tested against one PO in my db and it seemed to return the right
info....test it in your system (replace the po number with the po you are
interested in) - hope this helps....

select i.itemlookupcode, poe.itemdescription, poe.quantityreceivedtodate as
Rcv_on_PO, sum(te.quantity) as Sold,
cast(i.lastreceived as char(11)) as LastRcvd, cast(i.lastsold as char(11))
as LastSold
from purchaseorderentry poe
left join item i on poe.itemid = i.id
inner join purchaseorder po on poe.purchaseorderid = po.id
left join transactionentry te on i.id = te.itemid
left join [transaction] t on te.transactionnumber = t.transactionnumber
where po.ponumber = '754' and t.time >= (select datecreated from
purchaseorder where ponumber = '754')
group by i.itemlookupcode, poe.itemdescription, poe.quantityreceivedtodate,
i.lastreceived, i.lastsold
order by poe.itemdescription

"RP" wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> You are correct in that I can get both info in these report.  The only
> drawback is that the sold qty reflects the amount from the filter date.  So
> if I filter last month PO received it gives me the sale of only last month.
> I want to show the sales in this case would be last month to date.  I cannot
> do this in this report, because sold date and received date are filtered at
> the same time.  Can u help me configure this report or have any other ideas.
>

> "Jason" wrote:
>
> > Try the Item Movement History Report for an item by item report of what you
> > want.
> >
> > Filter and format the report as neccesary and don't forget to memorize it
> > for the next time!
> >

> > "Razrp" <Razrp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I need a reort that shows when I received a Purchase Order and the
> > > quantity
> > > received.  Should also show how much I have sold of the item since it was
> > > received.  Example
> > >
> > > Ordered 10 keyboards and received 8 of them on 1/1/08.  Since 1/1/08 I
> > > have
> > > sold 6 keyboards.

convoluted (621)
3/12/2008 11:29:01 PM
Hi Convoluted,

Thank you Convoluted.  It works fine but one more favor from you.  I would
like the sum(te.quantity) to be the quantity I have sold of the item since it
was last received from the PO.  Let me know if you can help.  Thanks in
advance.

RP

"convoluted" wrote:

> You're right - I couldn't see how a report would handle, but I typed up a
> query that I tested against one PO in my db and it seemed to return the right
> info....test it in your system (replace the po number with the po you are
> interested in) - hope this helps....
>
> select i.itemlookupcode, poe.itemdescription, poe.quantityreceivedtodate as
> Rcv_on_PO, sum(te.quantity) as Sold,
> cast(i.lastreceived as char(11)) as LastRcvd, cast(i.lastsold as char(11))
> as LastSold
> from purchaseorderentry poe
> left join item i on poe.itemid = i.id
> inner join purchaseorder po on poe.purchaseorderid = po.id
> left join transactionentry te on i.id = te.itemid
> left join [transaction] t on te.transactionnumber = t.transactionnumber
> where po.ponumber = '754' and t.time >= (select datecreated from
> purchaseorder where ponumber = '754')
> group by i.itemlookupcode, poe.itemdescription, poe.quantityreceivedtodate,
> i.lastreceived, i.lastsold
> order by poe.itemdescription
>
> "RP" wrote:
>
> > Hi Jason,
> >
> > You are correct in that I can get both info in these report.  The only
> > drawback is that the sold qty reflects the amount from the filter date.  So
> > if I filter last month PO received it gives me the sale of only last month.
> > I want to show the sales in this case would be last month to date.  I cannot
> > do this in this report, because sold date and received date are filtered at
> > the same time.  Can u help me configure this report or have any other ideas.
> >

> > "Jason" wrote:
> >
> > > Try the Item Movement History Report for an item by item report of what you
> > > want.
> > >
> > > Filter and format the report as neccesary and don't forget to memorize it
> > > for the next time!
> > >

> > > "Razrp" <Razrp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Razrp1 (3)
3/13/2008 12:49:00 AM
Hi RP

Try it this way - replace po.ponumber = '0000136' with your po number....

select i.itemlookupcode, i.description, cast(i.lastreceived as char(11)) as
LastRcvd, sum(te.quantity) as sold_since,  i.lastsold
from item i
left join transactionentry te on i.id = te.itemid
left join [transaction] t on te.transactionnumber = t.transactionnumber
where t.time > i.lastreceived and i.id in (select itemid from
purchaseorderentry poe inner join purchaseorder po on poe.purchaseorderid =
po.id where po.ponumber = '0000136')
group by i.itemlookupcode, i.description, i.lastreceived, i.lastsold

I'm still trying to figure out the syntax to show all the items on the PO -
the above query just returns items that have sold....maybe a more experienced
sql user will post - hope this helps....

"Razrp" wrote:

> Hi Convoluted,
>
> Thank you Convoluted.  It works fine but one more favor from you.  I would
> like the sum(te.quantity) to be the quantity I have sold of the item since it
> was last received from the PO.  Let me know if you can help.  Thanks in
> advance.
>
> RP
>
> "convoluted" wrote:
>
> > You're right - I couldn't see how a report would handle, but I typed up a
> > query that I tested against one PO in my db and it seemed to return the right
> > info....test it in your system (replace the po number with the po you are
> > interested in) - hope this helps....
> >
> > select i.itemlookupcode, poe.itemdescription, poe.quantityreceivedtodate as
> > Rcv_on_PO, sum(te.quantity) as Sold,
> > cast(i.lastreceived as char(11)) as LastRcvd, cast(i.lastsold as char(11))
> > as LastSold
> > from purchaseorderentry poe
> > left join item i on poe.itemid = i.id
> > inner join purchaseorder po on poe.purchaseorderid = po.id
> > left join transactionentry te on i.id = te.itemid
> > left join [transaction] t on te.transactionnumber = t.transactionnumber
> > where po.ponumber = '754' and t.time >= (select datecreated from
> > purchaseorder where ponumber = '754')
> > group by i.itemlookupcode, poe.itemdescription, poe.quantityreceivedtodate,
> > i.lastreceived, i.lastsold
> > order by poe.itemdescription
> >
> > "RP" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Jason,
> > >
> > > You are correct in that I can get both info in these report.  The only
> > > drawback is that the sold qty reflects the amount from the filter date.  So
> > > if I filter last month PO received it gives me the sale of only last month.
> > > I want to show the sales in this case would be last month to date.  I cannot
> > > do this in this report, because sold date and received date are filtered at
> > > the same time.  Can u help me configure this report or have any other ideas.

0
convoluted (621)
3/15/2008 7:00:02 PM
Hi Convoluted

Thank you.  I will try this

"convoluted" wrote:

> Hi RP
>
> Try it this way - replace po.ponumber = '0000136' with your po number....
>
> select i.itemlookupcode, i.description, cast(i.lastreceived as char(11)) as
> LastRcvd, sum(te.quantity) as sold_since,  i.lastsold
> from item i
> left join transactionentry te on i.id = te.itemid
> left join [transaction] t on te.transactionnumber = t.transactionnumber
> where t.time > i.lastreceived and i.id in (select itemid from
> purchaseorderentry poe inner join purchaseorder po on poe.purchaseorderid =
> po.id where po.ponumber = '0000136')
> group by i.itemlookupcode, i.description, i.lastreceived, i.lastsold
>
> I'm still trying to figure out the syntax to show all the items on the PO -
> the above query just returns items that have sold....maybe a more experienced
> sql user will post - hope this helps....
>
> "Razrp" wrote:
>
> > Hi Convoluted,
> >
> > Thank you Convoluted.  It works fine but one more favor from you.  I would
> > like the sum(te.quantity) to be the quantity I have sold of the item since it
> > was last received from the PO.  Let me know if you can help.  Thanks in
> > advance.
> >
> > RP
> >
> > "convoluted" wrote:
> >
> > > You're right - I couldn't see how a report would handle, but I typed up a
> > > query that I tested against one PO in my db and it seemed to return the right
> > > info....test it in your system (replace the po number with the po you are
> > > interested in) - hope this helps....
> > >
> > > select i.itemlookupcode, poe.itemdescription, poe.quantityreceivedtodate as
> > > Rcv_on_PO, sum(te.quantity) as Sold,
> > > cast(i.lastreceived as char(11)) as LastRcvd, cast(i.lastsold as char(11))
> > > as LastSold
> > > from purchaseorderentry poe
> > > left join item i on poe.itemid = i.id
> > > inner join purchaseorder po on poe.purchaseorderid = po.id
> > > left join transactionentry te on i.id = te.itemid
> > > left join [transaction] t on te.transactionnumber = t.transactionnumber
> > > where po.ponumber = '754' and t.time >= (select datecreated from
> > > purchaseorder where ponumber = '754')
> > > group by i.itemlookupcode, poe.itemdescription, poe.quantityreceivedtodate,
> > > i.lastreceived, i.lastsold
> > > order by poe.itemdescription

0
Razrp1 (3)

Reconstruct the sale price
HI, Need some help in fixing a mess. I failed to put in an SaleAmt in the Order table. However I have another Receivable table with Payment Instalment info like OrderNo, Date, AmountReceivable for each order. Is there a way I could get the total of Amounts for each order and put it in a SaleAmt field in the Order table? If this is not possible, can i get this from a price list table, where i have the fields, DateFrom, Product, Price. This table has records as when the price changes. Issue here is that i will need to take the SaleAmt from the price that was valid on that particular...

Order Management Error
Hi All! We are testing if we can use BP3 for our customers to enter their orders, everything goes well until the point when we click the Check Out button to complete the order, then we get an error, "The order cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later.", then when we look at Event viewer to see the details, there's "The Microsoft Business Framework must be started using EnterpriseSession.Initialize()." on the description. Any ideas on how to get around this issue? Zama, Can you confirm the event is directly related to clicking the "Check Out&...

Not Receiving Mail 03-28-10
I'm not receiving any messages, except TEST messages I send to my self. Just loaded Windows 7 (clean) a couple of weeks ago. Migrated all of my old stuff from Windows Mail (Vista). I've tried everything, including turning off email filtering. Only one email account and it is POP3. Can something be corrupted? If you receive test messages you send to yourself, then your Windows = Live=20 Mail is working normally. Who is your provider? If you go to the = provider's webmail site, do you see messages there that failed to download? --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft...

Tab order for purchase orders and sales orders
Is there a way to set the tab order while entering items in a purchase order and sales order. My client would like to be able to have the order taker be able to be prompted for a quantity while entering in line items to purchase orders and sales orders. Marc, For POS, enter the quantity first, then the * key, then the ILC So for 5 of 11212, enter 5*11212 <enter> For PO's see if QuickScan works better for you. -- * "Marc Arbesman" <MarcArbesman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05BD48AA-08BB-4CFE-A04D-46BBCC5B95CC@microsoft.com... Is there a w...

Modify back order transfer to order process
Got a question for anyone who is familiar with the transfer process from back order to order. I'd like to make a modification in that process to clear the PICTICNU and PCKSLPNO fields in SOP10100 for the new SOP order created. Currently those fields retain the values from the original SOP order. Has anyone made a similar mod? Any pointers? Thanks. -- Jim@TurboChef Jim - I am assuming you are on Version 8 or higher. Go to Tools - Setup - Sales - Sales Order Processing On this window, click on the numbers button - the last two options are Packing Slip and Picking Ticket. You pr...

How to edit a message header on email received?
I would like to be able to edit an email message header that I receive in Outlook to make it more meaningful to me. Lobelia <Lobelia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to be able to edit an email message header that I > receive in Outlook to make it more meaningful to me. What header do you wish to edit? -- Brian Tillman ...

Purchase Orders Slowness
I just installed this module for version 8.00g7. Now when I access the company, it takes 2 to 3 minutes to log you on. The access time before was less than 40 secs. Does anybody have a clue? It created these views: CPO10113 CPO10114 CPO10600 Also I noticed when you change user in the same company is fast. -- Thanks in advance. Luis Sorry I forgot to tell that the module is Purchase Orders Enhancenments. -- Thanks in advance. Luis "Luis" wrote: > I just installed this module for version 8.00g7. > Now when I access the company, it takes 2 to 3 minutes to log you on. >...

Back Order Work Order
Hello, When adding an item with 0 inventory to a sale I get a prompt to create a back order. When I add the same exact item to a work order there is no prompt to create a back order. Is that correct? I expect to have some back orders on work orders is there a work around method (or maybe I am missing a fix)? Thank you, Jim This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0572_01C89517.067BEB30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable JimF, In RMS' mind, an order, is an order, is an order, and not a sale. --=20...

Sales Order unfulfillment
We have customer send us projections of what they would be buying thru next sixth months. We would like to block (allocate) this quantities for this particular customer. At the moment we create a fake order and we put all of these items on this order. When we receive actual orders, we unallocate the fake order for the quantity on the master order, create a brand new order again put the unallocated quantity on the new order. Can we simplify this process? If so, how? Third party solutions? System: GP 8.0 SP1 SQL 2000 Modules: SOP, Inventory, POP, RM, PM, GL We have thought about creating a new...

Receiving all mail in Outlook Exp, but not in Windows Live
I receive mail through a PC on Outlook Express. When I check my mail on my laptop through Windows Live I don't receive all my mail. It is not the same sender. One day I will receive mail from sender X on my laptop, and one day I wont. -- michele If both computers are using the same e-mail address, on both machines: Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced - Check: Leave a copy of messages on the server. On one machine only, check to Delete messages after X days to satisfy your allotted space you get from your server. -- Bruce Hagen MS-...

atm skimmer for sale
***CUSTOM MADE ATM SKIMMERS*** We are English speaking technicians Our group is currently working with all new technology and one of the smallest readers available on todays market. All atm skimmer models can be fully assembled. TYPE:{GSM/USB/BLUETOOTH} MODEL:{NCR/WINCOR/DIEBOLD} Full kits can be provided which include pin pad for specific country and model of atm you wish to use,skimmer can be spray painted in your choosen color. Atm skimmers can be made to your specification if you provide us with a full frontal jpeg image of atm model. Will show live working skimmer on we...

Purchase order
can we have the site ids addresses show on the po deliver to: address PO form. If, so how? -- Crystal Roach Crystal, This requires a modification of the PO form in Report Writer. Change the Ship To address field to reflect the Site address. Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com The site ID address field does not appear in RW for POs. Do I need to link tables? If so, what tables and how. -- Crystal Roach "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP" wrote: > Crystal, > > This requ...

cannot receive attachments that are more than 100 kb
One of my friends is not able to receive attachments that are more than 100 kb. He has a router and it works fine with the other computers connected to the router. There is no problem with the account settings also as the same account settings work fine on the other comp. My friend has also done a reformat and reinstall of the computer and still no go. We have made sure that the break apart message is set right under the account properties. From the Microsoft website, we also found the method to change the MTU settings and tried that too but in vain. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Sales batches
Is there a script available or some idea on how to get some SOP documents out of a batch automatically? We invoice for the day using a batch called "Ship Today". Sometimes we're only shipping a partial order, so when the orders shipping for the day in the Ship Today batch get transferred, any remainders will still be sitting in the Ship Today batch as orders. We want to move these to another batch. Can this be automatically done somehow? Any insight is appreciated. Thanks. -Joe Joe, Test this query at your own risk. I suggest you make a backup of your data prior to runn...

Unidrv's function order?!
Hi all I have some questions about Unidrv (GPD's minidriver + OEMDLL). Could somebody please answer my question? Now I'm making Unidrv driver for miniprinter (like Epson's TM88III) with ESC/POS command. I completed printing with only image (maybe raster data), so I added device font in it. Then I have got bad print result, which I am, researching driver's action and its execution sequence. My driver does execute device font module first and then image. Exactly, like below 1. When I print test_RASTERFIRST.doc to my miniprinter, functions' order is like below. ...

Sales Process and Laptop Client
When running the laptop client, when I'm online and viewing an opportunity, I can see Sales Process as a menu item on the left under details. I see Information, Products, Relationships, Sales Process, Activities and History. When I Go Offline, that menu item no longer appears when viewing an oppotunity. It does tell me on the bottom of the oppotunity in the status bar what stage I'm in. Does this functionality not exist when offline? That is correct, when "Offline" the sales process menu item is not available. It is powered by the Workflow engine - only works while...

Cant send/receive through lan but can on wireless (help plz)
I have configured outlook 2007 with server settings etc. I am sure these settings are correct cause they work on other computers on the lan. When I do these settings on one computer I get send and receive errors. Although, If I unplug network cable and insert wireless usb connector outlook will send/receive correctly. Is there some security settings for the network connection that may be blocking outlook? I have even tried uninstalling virus protection and turning firewall off to no avail. Someone plz help ive grown old trying to figure this out... btw... I am using...

Associate a purchase order with a work order or back order
When creating a purchase order, I would like to create one purchase order for only my outstnading work orders, and/or create a purchase order for only those items which were backordered from the POS screen. Better yet, I would like a one-to-one relationship, where I can create a purchase order for a specific work order or back order. However, there doesn't seem to be that level of filtering. The closest I can get it "Generate based on re-order information". That lumps work order items, back order items, and replenishment of low inventory items all together, which makes our...

open purchase orders
We are brand new to RMS, and have question that is nagging us. Is there a way to get a report that shows what is currently on order, preferably able to sort by department and category? MP wrote: > We are brand new to RMS, and have question that is nagging us. Is there a > way to get a report that shows what is currently on order, preferably able to > sort by department and category? > > Try with this code... //--- Report Summary --- // Begin ReportSummary ReportType = reporttypeItems ReportTitle = "Documenti Magazzino" PageOrientation = pageori...

sort order
hi guys, i'm trying to import from several sheets with tables of names into another sheet using: =sheet1!D1 =sheet1!D2 --> =sheet5!D10 etc... in the respective cells of the new sheet... this seems fine. the only prob is the empty cells from the reference sheets are shown in the new sheet as 0. when i do a sort (eg: a-z) i get all the 0 entries first then the start of the names. ideally i would like to not show these values as 0 (rather as empty cells), but if i could change the sort order to have numerals after alphabet that would suffice. regards harold Harold Try =if...

Find all roots of a high-order equation
The math behide this solution is quite simple: if a polynomial equation f(x)=0 has roots, let's say x1,x2,��xn,then f(x) can be converted to another format as (x-x1)*(x-x2)*(x-x3)*�...*(x-xn) = 0 So what we do here is use goal-seek to find it's first root(x1) then use f(x) / (x-x1) as a new equation, easy to say the new one is (x-x2)*(x-x3)*�...*(x-xn) = 0 repeat the procedure above,we can get all the roots one by one. +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Find all the roots of High-Order Polynomial Equation by Dragon.Pan.zip| |Download: h...

Purchase Order from Sales Order
We are trying to use the 'Purchase' button on the sales transaction entry screen to generate an order for our second site. Even when the Sales order default site and line item site is correct, the PO generated is for our main site. Can someone tell me what setup I need to change so that we can change the site in the Purchase Order preview window? I am trying to understand your post. Is the site ID on the purchase order created off of and linked to the sales order different than what is on the sales order? We use the SOP-POP link feature about 700 times a month, and I do not ...

Freight should track with orders when transferred to invoices
If you enter freight into an order it is eliminated when you transfer it to an invoice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=daa29d15-4590-44c2-b642-80f7ee6d4bc4...

ALWAYS receive undeliverable message which recipient is unknown
SBS2003 with Exchange / no POP3 / SMTP only / Relay restruction setting allow all computer successfully authenticate to relay regardless of the list above is checked. I have filled my email address if there is underliverable email for admin purpose. Sometimes I will receive undeliverable email which a long list that recipient is unknow. for eg, below michael.jordan@mydomain.com charles.barkley@mydomain.com david.robinson@mydoamin.com ..... mydomain is my acutal domain name while Michael Jordan, Charles barkely and david robinson is acutally not my AD user. In case i receive this, is t...

checking work order
hey everyone, we have a candy warehouse and we have salesman on the road making work orders all the time. the thing i want to ask is, is there anyway we can check the items that our customer want are the same item that our order pullers pull. thank you ...