Order Pick-Up When Out of Stock

If you have an item on order (Layaway/Back Order/Work Order) which has no On
Hand quantity, you can still pick up the item.  This causes the quantity to
become a negative number, even though the "do not allow sale of items when
out of stock" option is set.

Either the order pick-up routine should be modified to respect this option,
or there should be a new option for "do not allow pick-up of items when out
of stock".
0
Hunt1 (5)
4/26/2005 2:29:05 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Order Management Error
Hi All! We are testing if we can use BP3 for our customers to enter their orders, everything goes well until the point when we click the Check Out button to complete the order, then we get an error, "The order cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later.", then when we look at Event viewer to see the details, there's "The Microsoft Business Framework must be started using EnterpriseSession.Initialize()." on the description. Any ideas on how to get around this issue? Zama, Can you confirm the event is directly related to clicking the "Check Out&...

Simple Stock Watchlist Chart
Dear all, Does anyone have a spreadsheet that they could send me that allows you to enter purchase price/date of a paticular stock and quantity purchased, and it will graph/chart the net loss/profits from a paticular stock or portfolio. Any help or direction would be appreciated, benengel14@NOSPAMhotmail.com From Ben {Delete the "NOSPAM" in the email address if you wish to send me an email} I have this in Microsoft Money. "Ben Engel" <benengel14@NOSPAMoptusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:41be70af$0$4533$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... > Dear all, &g...

Tab order for purchase orders and sales orders
Is there a way to set the tab order while entering items in a purchase order and sales order. My client would like to be able to have the order taker be able to be prompted for a quantity while entering in line items to purchase orders and sales orders. Marc, For POS, enter the quantity first, then the * key, then the ILC So for 5 of 11212, enter 5*11212 <enter> For PO's see if QuickScan works better for you. -- * "Marc Arbesman" <MarcArbesman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05BD48AA-08BB-4CFE-A04D-46BBCC5B95CC@microsoft.com... Is there a w...

Modify back order transfer to order process
Got a question for anyone who is familiar with the transfer process from back order to order. I'd like to make a modification in that process to clear the PICTICNU and PCKSLPNO fields in SOP10100 for the new SOP order created. Currently those fields retain the values from the original SOP order. Has anyone made a similar mod? Any pointers? Thanks. -- Jim@TurboChef Jim - I am assuming you are on Version 8 or higher. Go to Tools - Setup - Sales - Sales Order Processing On this window, click on the numbers button - the last two options are Packing Slip and Picking Ticket. You pr...

Purchase Orders Slowness
I just installed this module for version 8.00g7. Now when I access the company, it takes 2 to 3 minutes to log you on. The access time before was less than 40 secs. Does anybody have a clue? It created these views: CPO10113 CPO10114 CPO10600 Also I noticed when you change user in the same company is fast. -- Thanks in advance. Luis Sorry I forgot to tell that the module is Purchase Orders Enhancenments. -- Thanks in advance. Luis "Luis" wrote: > I just installed this module for version 8.00g7. > Now when I access the company, it takes 2 to 3 minutes to log you on. >...

Back Order Work Order
Hello, When adding an item with 0 inventory to a sale I get a prompt to create a back order. When I add the same exact item to a work order there is no prompt to create a back order. Is that correct? I expect to have some back orders on work orders is there a work around method (or maybe I am missing a fix)? Thank you, Jim This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0572_01C89517.067BEB30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable JimF, In RMS' mind, an order, is an order, is an order, and not a sale. --=20...

Issue on Summary Historical Stock Report in GP9.0
When we run a summary historical stock status report by item and a detail historical stock status report by item, they are reporting all current receiving transactions, even though we are setting the As Of Date field to a previous date before the receiving transactions. This report worked correctly in GP7.5. This issue is causing us major issues with being able to do our month end inventory reporting. Any ideas? Thanks, Peter I posted this on the 20th March. I am experiencing the same problem, the first hotfix after SP2 corrected some of the problms but not all. Microsoft has a co...

Sales Order unfulfillment
We have customer send us projections of what they would be buying thru next sixth months. We would like to block (allocate) this quantities for this particular customer. At the moment we create a fake order and we put all of these items on this order. When we receive actual orders, we unallocate the fake order for the quantity on the master order, create a brand new order again put the unallocated quantity on the new order. Can we simplify this process? If so, how? Third party solutions? System: GP 8.0 SP1 SQL 2000 Modules: SOP, Inventory, POP, RM, PM, GL We have thought about creating a new...

Purchase order
can we have the site ids addresses show on the po deliver to: address PO form. If, so how? -- Crystal Roach Crystal, This requires a modification of the PO form in Report Writer. Change the Ship To address field to reflect the Site address. Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com The site ID address field does not appear in RW for POs. Do I need to link tables? If so, what tables and how. -- Crystal Roach "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP" wrote: > Crystal, > > This requ...

Unidrv's function order?!
Hi all I have some questions about Unidrv (GPD's minidriver + OEMDLL). Could somebody please answer my question? Now I'm making Unidrv driver for miniprinter (like Epson's TM88III) with ESC/POS command. I completed printing with only image (maybe raster data), so I added device font in it. Then I have got bad print result, which I am, researching driver's action and its execution sequence. My driver does execute device font module first and then image. Exactly, like below 1. When I print test_RASTERFIRST.doc to my miniprinter, functions' order is like below. ...

Associate a purchase order with a work order or back order
When creating a purchase order, I would like to create one purchase order for only my outstnading work orders, and/or create a purchase order for only those items which were backordered from the POS screen. Better yet, I would like a one-to-one relationship, where I can create a purchase order for a specific work order or back order. However, there doesn't seem to be that level of filtering. The closest I can get it "Generate based on re-order information". That lumps work order items, back order items, and replenishment of low inventory items all together, which makes our...

open purchase orders
We are brand new to RMS, and have question that is nagging us. Is there a way to get a report that shows what is currently on order, preferably able to sort by department and category? MP wrote: > We are brand new to RMS, and have question that is nagging us. Is there a > way to get a report that shows what is currently on order, preferably able to > sort by department and category? > > Try with this code... //--- Report Summary --- // Begin ReportSummary ReportType = reporttypeItems ReportTitle = "Documenti Magazzino" PageOrientation = pageori...

Change an investment from a Stock to Money Market catergory
I have catergorised an investment as a Stock rather than a Money Market investment in Money 2004 Small Business. How do I change the investment back to a Money market investment. I would appreciate any advice on this issue. Thanks in advance! See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=81. "DB" <db@bp.com.au> wrote in message news:cLMze.1941$3n.10067@nnrp1.ozemail.com.au... >I have catergorised an investment as a Stock rather than a Money Market >investment in Money 2004 Small Business. > > How do I change the investment back to a Money market investment. > >...

Importing stock quotes
Hi, I am running Excel 2007 and would like to import stock quotes to my worksheet. I have my stocks listed in columns: (1) Company names and tickers (2) Prices i bought the stocks at In the next columns I would like: (3) Current price (or last available price) (4) Last days' closing price (5) Today's movement in percent (6) Calculation of total return/loss in percent (7) Calculation of total return/loss There must be some simple formulas for pulling and calculating this data? I might have searched on the wrong terms, but googling and looking in the Excel 2007 help did not help ...

sort order
hi guys, i'm trying to import from several sheets with tables of names into another sheet using: =sheet1!D1 =sheet1!D2 --> =sheet5!D10 etc... in the respective cells of the new sheet... this seems fine. the only prob is the empty cells from the reference sheets are shown in the new sheet as 0. when i do a sort (eg: a-z) i get all the 0 entries first then the start of the names. ideally i would like to not show these values as 0 (rather as empty cells), but if i could change the sort order to have numerals after alphabet that would suffice. regards harold Harold Try =if...

Picking Information from a list #2
Thankyou for that. However, I am wanting to bring these across into separate list which shows all the players registered for a club. Th filter option doesn't help me with the moving of this elsewhere. need the information in a different place as the information is goin to be used to complete a team sheet automatically. ...... here's hoping..... -- eddie8 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- eddie84's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1494 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?thread...

Purchase Order from Sales Order
We are trying to use the 'Purchase' button on the sales transaction entry screen to generate an order for our second site. Even when the Sales order default site and line item site is correct, the PO generated is for our main site. Can someone tell me what setup I need to change so that we can change the site in the Purchase Order preview window? I am trying to understand your post. Is the site ID on the purchase order created off of and linked to the sales order different than what is on the sales order? We use the SOP-POP link feature about 700 times a month, and I do not ...

Find all roots of a high-order equation
The math behide this solution is quite simple: if a polynomial equation f(x)=0 has roots, let's say x1,x2,��xn,then f(x) can be converted to another format as (x-x1)*(x-x2)*(x-x3)*�...*(x-xn) = 0 So what we do here is use goal-seek to find it's first root(x1) then use f(x) / (x-x1) as a new equation, easy to say the new one is (x-x2)*(x-x3)*�...*(x-xn) = 0 repeat the procedure above,we can get all the roots one by one. +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Find all the roots of High-Order Polynomial Equation by Dragon.Pan.zip| |Download: h...

Freight should track with orders when transferred to invoices
If you enter freight into an order it is eliminated when you transfer it to an invoice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=daa29d15-4590-44c2-b642-80f7ee6d4bc4...

Dynamic Derived CButton Class not picking up OnLButtonDown
Hi, I'm using a derived CButton class to create a dynamic button shown in a Dialog Box. Everythings seems to work fine except that my derived class is not using his OnLButtonDown function when I push it. Anyway could help me with that ? Could it be related to the fact that it's a dynamic button ? Thank you. Nick Hi, If u want to trap the click event of button control, u should not go for WM_LBUTTONDOWN event in the button class. Instead u have to trap the WM_COMMAND for which u have to use the ON_COMMAND macro. while creating the button give ID to the button and use th...

Stocks
Im new to excel. I do some stock trading, when I report my Income/Profit to the IRS for taxes, I am asked for my Cost. Is FIFO the correct method to calculate cost? if so, whats the best way to implement such a method cheryl church wrote: > Im new to excel. I do some stock trading, when I report my Income/Profit to > the IRS for taxes, I am asked for my Cost. Is FIFO the correct method to > calculate cost? This is not an Excel question. The answer is: unless you "adequately identify" stock at the time of sale, you must use FIFO, at least according to the IRS. ...

checking work order
hey everyone, we have a candy warehouse and we have salesman on the road making work orders all the time. the thing i want to ask is, is there anyway we can check the items that our customer want are the same item that our order pullers pull. thank you ...

Org Chart in Order
I have a list of companies for an org chart and I want to bring them into Visio 2007 to create an org chart and in the order they are entered. They being created in random order. Unfortunately it is by design (improves drawing performance), al "Eric Kaplan" <Eric Kaplan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41AFCDCF-8E6C-4089-B7F2-2CFE174E4D06@microsoft.com... > I have a list of companies for an org chart and I want to bring them into > Visio 2007 to create an org chart and in the order they are entered. They > being created in random order. ...

line series order Excel 2007
I have charts with over 5 series. I mostly reorder them by selecting the series and update the ordernumber in the formula of the series displayed in the formula bar, but ... the selected series is very often NOT showed in the formula bar , why is that? If you have actually selected a series, its formula will appear in the formula bar. If you've clicked on something else, like a data label, there will be no series formula. In the Name box (Excel 2003 & earlier) or in the top left of the two rightmost chart tools tabs, the name of the selected chart element will be displayed, so y...

Problem with Inventory Stock Count
We are currently entering our annual inventory. We have an Item that uses s/n. The count came in at 12, 12 were 'captured', 3 allocated. When we enter the 12, tab, we go to s/n window, mark all 12 s/n as counted and the system tells us we have a variance of -9! Upon enter 12 counted, the s/n window pops up and shows: s/n counted <12>, item counted 12, as we changefrom 'not set' to 'counted', it will show s/n counted 0, item counted qty, 12. PLEASE HELP! Pam What version (major and minor) are you using? Richard L. Whaley www.AccoladePublications.com &quo...