One SOMgr with Four POSs

I have a LAN installation where four seperate stores are each operating SOpts
(they want items seperate from each other and managed by each Store Manager).
However the CFO(also on LAN) needs to be able to access each store from her
desktop. We know how to change Admin's DB but are looking for a more elegant
solution. Like bat file called from shortcut before SOMgr - that does the
switch???

I also have another Client that runs a lot of reports basied on DB's state
as of last night of EOM.bck DB. The above solution may also work them!
0
NCS1 (69)
9/19/2006 2:47:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

NcS,

Change to the store's database in SO Admin.

Export the registry key and save it to your desktop.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Retail Management System\Store
Operations\Server\Database

Do it again for each store.

Select the Store's reg key before entering Manager

WARNING!!

They can screw this up quickly if they are not paying attention to what
store they are looking at!!
--
=

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
 to see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
 follow the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with
newsreader"

 http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

==========

"NcS" <NcS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a LAN installation where four seperate stores are each operating
>SOpts
> (they want items seperate from each other and managed by each Store
> Manager).
> However the CFO(also on LAN) needs to be able to access each store from
> her
> desktop. We know how to change Admin's DB but are looking for a more
> elegant
> solution. Like bat file called from shortcut before SOMgr - that does the
> switch???
>
> I also have another Client that runs a lot of reports basied on DB's state
> as of last night of EOM.bck DB. The above solution may also work them!

0
spam3944 (2163)
9/20/2006 2:17:09 AM
Thanks jeff for the elegant solution. Two questions.
1) Can 'REG file' and SOMgr.exe be placed into a bat/winbat file so it is a
1-clk step?
2) If SOMgr is already running using DBa (on taskbar) and the user clicks
SOMgr useing DBb, will it create a problem?
 Thanks again

"Jeff" wrote:

> NcS,
>
> Change to the store's database in SO Admin.
>
> Export the registry key and save it to your desktop.
>
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Retail Management System\Store
> Operations\Server\Database
>
> Do it again for each store.
>
> Select the Store's reg key before entering Manager
>

> WARNING!!
>
> They can screw this up quickly if they are not paying attention to what
> store they are looking at!!
> --
> =
>
>  Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
>  to see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
>  follow the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with
> newsreader"
>  under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
>  http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> ==========
>
> "NcS" <NcS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a LAN installation where four seperate stores are each operating
> >SOpts
> > (they want items seperate from each other and managed by each Store
> > Manager).
> > However the CFO(also on LAN) needs to be able to access each store from
> > her
> > desktop. We know how to change Admin's DB but are looking for a more
> > elegant
> > solution. Like bat file called from shortcut before SOMgr - that does the
> > switch???
> >
> > I also have another Client that runs a lot of reports basied on DB's state
> > as of last night of EOM.bck DB. The above solution may also work them!

0
NCS1 (69)

------=_NextPart_000_02E5_01C6DD73.46A6EC80

Ncs,

1) Almost, I put a pause statement in the batch file, so you have to =
press the "Any" key to go into SO Manager.  ;-)  I forget why.

2) Yes.  When you enter and exit Manager and POS, a registry entry flag =
is set.  Changing in mid stream can cause weirdness!!

--=20
*

**********

  "NcS" <NcS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  Thanks jeff for the elegant solution. Two questions.=20
  1) Can 'REG file' and SOMgr.exe be placed into a bat/winbat file so it =
is a=20
  1-clk step?=20
  2) If SOMgr is already running using DBa (on taskbar) and the user =
clicks=20

  "Jeff" wrote:

  > NcS,
  >=20
  > Change to the store's database in SO Admin.
  >=20
  > Export the registry key and save it to your desktop.
  >=20
  > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Retail Management System\Store =

  > Operations\Server\Database
  >=20
  > Do it again for each store.
  >=20
  > Select the Store's reg key before entering Manager
  >=20
  >=20
  > WARNING!!
  >=20
  > They can screw this up quickly if they are not paying attention to =
what=20
  > store they are looking at!!
  > --=20
  > =3D
  >=20
  >  Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
  >=20
  > You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader
  >  to see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a =
reader,
  >  follow the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open =
with=20
  > newsreader"
  >  under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
  >=20
  >  http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
  >=20
  > =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
  >=20
  > "NcS" <NcS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message=20
  > >I have a LAN installation where four seperate stores are each =
operating=20
  > >SOpts
  > > (they want items seperate from each other and managed by each =
Store=20
  > > Manager).
  > > However the CFO(also on LAN) needs to be able to access each store =
from=20
  > > her
  > > desktop. We know how to change Admin's DB but are looking for a =
more=20
  > > elegant
  > > solution. Like bat file called from shortcut before SOMgr - that =
does the
  > > switch???
  > >
  > > I also have another Client that runs a lot of reports basied on =
DB's state
  > > as of last night of EOM.bck DB. The above solution may also work =
them!=20
  >=20
  >=20

------=_NextPart_000_02E5_01C6DD73.46A6EC80

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Ncs,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>1) Almost, I put a pause statement in the =
batch file,=20
so you have to press the "Any" key to go into SO Manager.&nbsp; =
;-)&nbsp; I=20
forget why.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>2) Yes.&nbsp; When you enter and =
exit&nbsp;Manager and=20
POS, a registry entry flag is set.&nbsp; Changing in mid stream can =
cause=20
weirdness!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>*<BR>Get Secure! - <A=20
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader=20
to<BR>see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using a =
reader,=20
follow<BR>the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open =
with=20
newsreader"<BR>under the MS Retail Management System on the right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>**********<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"NcS" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:NcS@discussions.microsoft.com">NcS@discussions.microsoft.c=
om</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:21B649AA-CBA1-4BC3-9918-A93DB67101F7@microsoft.com">news:21B=
649AA-CBA1-4BC3-9918-A93DB67101F7@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Thanks=20
  jeff for the elegant solution. Two questions. <BR>1) Can 'REG file' =
and=20
  SOMgr.exe be placed into a bat/winbat file so it is a <BR>1-clk step? =
<BR>2)=20
  If SOMgr is already running using DBa (on taskbar) and the user clicks =

  <BR>SOMgr useing DBb, will it create a problem?<BR>&nbsp;Thanks=20
  again<BR><BR><BR>"Jeff" wrote:<BR><BR>&gt; NcS,<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; =
Change to the=20
  store's database in SO Admin.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Export the registry key =
and=20
  save it to your desktop.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;=20
  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Retail Management System\Store =
<BR>&gt;=20
  Operations\Server\Database<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Do it again for each=20
  store.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Select the Store's reg key before entering=20
  Manager<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; WARNING!!<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; They can =
screw=20
  this up quickly if they are not paying attention to what <BR>&gt; =
store they=20
  are looking at!!<BR>&gt; -- <BR>&gt; =3D<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;&nbsp; Get =
Secure! - <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
<BR>&gt;=20
  <BR>&gt; You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of =
newsgroup=20
  reader<BR>&gt;&nbsp; to see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If =
you are=20
  not using a reader,<BR>&gt;&nbsp; follow the link below to setup =
Outlook=20
  Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open with <BR>&gt; newsreader"<BR>&gt;&nbsp; =
under=20
  the MS Retail Management System on the right.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;&nbsp; =
<A=20
  href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A><BR>&gt; =
<BR>&gt;=20
  =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; "NcS" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:NcS@discussions.microsoft.com">NcS@discussions.microsoft.c=
om</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <BR>&gt; <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:6E3578EF-ACB2-44F5-A268-DD64C0A1B38E@microsoft.com">news:6E3=
578EF-ACB2-44F5-A268-DD64C0A1B38E@microsoft.com</A>...<BR>&gt;=20
  &gt;I have a LAN installation where four seperate stores are each =
operating=20
  <BR>&gt; &gt;SOpts<BR>&gt; &gt; (they want items seperate from each =
other and=20
  managed by each Store <BR>&gt; &gt; Manager).<BR>&gt; &gt; However the =

  CFO(also on LAN) needs to be able to access each store from <BR>&gt; =
&gt;=20
  her<BR>&gt; &gt; desktop. We know how to change Admin's DB but are =
looking for=20
  a more <BR>&gt; &gt; elegant<BR>&gt; &gt; solution. Like bat file =
called from=20
  shortcut before SOMgr - that does the<BR>&gt; &gt; switch???<BR>&gt;=20
  &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; I also have another Client that runs a lot of =
reports basied=20
  on DB's state<BR>&gt; &gt; as of last night of EOM.bck DB. The above =
solution=20
  may also work them! <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; =
<BR>&gt;</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_02E5_01C6DD73.46A6EC80--

0
spam3944 (2163)
9/21/2006 6:44:20 PM
I finally got around to trying this and it did NOT change even though I just
executed the reg file before entering SOMgr. I did get the message asking if
I wanted to change reg which I answered yes. Is there something else ?

"Jeff" wrote:

> [...]
>   > "NcS" <NcS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>   > news:6E3578EF-ACB2-44F5-A268-DD64C0A1B38E@microsoft.com...
>   > >I have a LAN installation where four seperate stores are each operating
>   > >SOpts
>   > > (they want items seperate from each other and managed by each Store
>   > > Manager).
>   > > However the CFO(also on LAN) needs to be able to access each store from
>   > > her
>   > > desktop. We know how to change Admin's DB but are looking for a more
>   > > elegant
>   > > solution. Like bat file called from shortcut before SOMgr - that does the
>   > > switch???
>   > >
>   > > I also have another Client that runs a lot of reports basied on DB's state
>   > > as of last night of EOM.bck DB. The above solution may also work them!
0
NCS1 (69)
10/1/2006 9:45:01 PM
I have also tried this and cannot get it to work.  I double-click the
..reg file and answer yes to changing the key, but the registry doesn't
actually change.  I'm logged into Windows with an administrator account
and have the ability to change the registry manually.  Any idea why the
registry won't change by executing the .reg file?

NcS wrote:
> [...]
> >   > "NcS" <NcS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >   > news:6E3578EF-ACB2-44F5-A268-DD64C0A1B38E@microsoft.com...
> >   > >I have a LAN installation where four seperate stores are each operating
> >   > >SOpts
> >   > > (they want items seperate from each other and managed by each Store
> >   > > Manager).
> >   > > However the CFO(also on LAN) needs to be able to access each store from
> >   > > her
> >   > > desktop. We know how to change Admin's DB but are looking for a more
> >   > > elegant
> >   > > solution. Like bat file called from shortcut before SOMgr - that does the
> >   > > switch???
> >   > >
> >   > > I also have another Client that runs a lot of reports basied on DB's state
> >   > > as of last night of EOM.bck DB. The above solution may also work them!

0
lancemuz (31)
10/24/2006 3:10:42 PM
The export does some weird stuff to a couple of keys - basically, it
word wraps them...

Open the .reg file in notepad
Format/Wordwrap
Format/Wordwrap AGAIN
Yes, I really mean turn it on then immediately turn it off...
File/Save

Try merging again...

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

lancemuz@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>>>   > "NcS" <NcS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>   > news:6E3578EF-ACB2-44F5-A268-DD64C0A1B38E@microsoft.com...
>>>   > >I have a LAN installation where four seperate stores are each operating
>>>   > >SOpts
>>>   > > (they want items seperate from each other and managed by each Store
>>>   > > Manager).
>>>   > > However the CFO(also on LAN) needs to be able to access each store from
>>>   > > her
>>>   > > desktop. We know how to change Admin's DB but are looking for a more
>>>   > > elegant
>>>   > > solution. Like bat file called from shortcut before SOMgr - that does the
>>>   > > switch???
>>>   > >
>>>   > > I also have another Client that runs a lot of reports basied on DB's state
>>>   > > as of last night of EOM.bck DB. The above solution may also work them!

0
glenn9672 (1267)
10/24/2006 7:22:10 PM
I finally got it to work although it did not seem to matter if word-wrap was
on/off but doing 'save' before exiting file did the trick...Thanks

"Glenn Adams [MVP - Retail Mgmt]" wrote:

> The export does some weird stuff to a couple of keys - basically, it
> word wraps them...
>
> Open the .reg file in notepad
> Format/Wordwrap
> Format/Wordwrap AGAIN
> Yes, I really mean turn it on then immediately turn it off...
> File/Save
>
> Try merging again...
>
> Glenn Adams
> Tiber Creek Consulting
> http://www.tibercreek.com
> glenn@tibercreek.com
> newsgroup so that all can share the information.
>

> lancemuz@gmail.com wrote:
> > I have also tried this and cannot get it to work.  I double-click the
> > .reg file and answer yes to changing the key, but the registry doesn't
> > actually change.  I'm logged into Windows with an administrator account
> > and have the ability to change the registry manually.  Any idea why the
> > registry won't change by executing the .reg file?
> >
> > NcS wrote:
> >> I finally got around to trying this and it did NOT change even though I just
> >> executed the reg file before entering SOMgr. I did get the message asking if
> >> I wanted to change reg which I answered yes. Is there something else ?

0
NCS1 (69)

Organize multiple columns into one column
I was wondering if there is an easy way to take multiple columns of data and move them into one column (other than copy and paste). I used the 'text to columns' tool, which separated the data into various columns using the comma delimiter. Ultimately, I want to summarize all of the data using a Pivot Table report, and using the list approach has been the only way I know to do this (only way to ensure all data is referenced). Any help would greatly be appreciated. Regards, Tajeri Not sure why you would want to put several columns into 1 but :- 1. Copy a formula down an empt...

transfer shares from one a/c to another, lose history
Hi, To transfer shares from one investment account to another, which is the best option to use? I have been using the transfer out option, but by doing that, all the transaction history is lost. Is there a way to preserve it? Thanks. It's still preserved in the original account. "ab" <nospam@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:26qqf.4339$Ou3.1708@dukeread09... > To transfer shares from one investment account to another, which is the > best option to use? I have been using the transfer out option, but by > doing that, all the transaction history is l...

GetKerningPairs() returns a Space as one of the Pair
What does it mean when GetKerningPairs() returns a Space as one of the Pair? I means that there is a difference in character layout when a space precedes or follows the associated character (depending on where it appears in the pair). Same as for any two characters. joe On Sat, 27 May 2006 12:53:32 -0500, "Peter Olcott" <olcott@att.net> wrote: >What does it mean when GetKerningPairs() returns a Space as one of the Pair? > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm "Jo...

splitting text from one cell
I need to remove specified data from a single cell and place on the same row in another column. Not all data will be the same eg 100mg, 200mg etc Not too clear; what data? Do you want to extract the number from the text? This will extract 100 from 100mg and 5 from 5mg: =--LEFT(A1,FIND("m",A1)-1) Any help? -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "rogera" <rogera@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:98106D4C-04D2-4A2D-B293-9F5BBF0F04EB@microsoft.com... >I need to remove specified data from a single cell and place on th...

Business Contact Manager one issue and one question
The issue is that e-mail headers in the Business Contact History section of contacts do not include information under the "From" or "To" or various other categories. The respective columns can be added to the history, but this information is not displayed in them. The question is how to manage sent e-mail that has been linked to business contacts. Specifically, once "Link existing e-mail" has been selected, how do you determine which of the messages in the Sent box have been linked to contacts. They will be messages whose e-mail address corresponds to a b...

One or Multiple Mailbox Stores
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C57730.25113F30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have multiple Exchange 2003 servers. Each Exchange server has two = storage groups. Each storage group resides on a different RAID array = with logs and databases on separate partitions. I have only one Mailbox = Store created in each storage group. My largest Mailbox Store currently = holds 350 users. =20 Question: What are the advantages of creating multiple Mailbox Stores = in a storage group...

Extracting Data from one workbook to another
I have setup a new worksheet that tracks daily hours and piece counts. I want to have it update to another pre-existing workbook daily, so I can track progression of production for weeks, months, and years. The workbook that already exists for tracking data production is setup to do what i need it to do. However, I don't really know how I can get the information from my work sheet, to automatically update itself into the 2nd workbook. I'm assuming I can somehow use the date on worksheet to link it to the correct date in the 2nd workbook. lemme see if I can reword all this so it's ...

Stacking 2 bars into one
I have a chart that I created in excel. It shows 6 lines of data. Three of the rows of data are shown in bars. The other three rows of data are shown as a line graph. How can I stack 2 of the 3 bars on top of one another? I can't seem to figure it out. Any help is much appreciated! Mona ...

Need One Consistent Look
I want to create a whole set of business items (biz cards, letterhead, invoice, etc.). I have chosen a pattern from the Master Set, selected the font and color scheme, and filled in personal info (address, etc.). I created the business card. I would now like to choose Letterhead and have the design and info filled in already. Same with Invoice, etc. However, when I choose the new template, I can't figure out how to transfer that info to letterhead, etc. I thought it would do it automatically. I used Publisher to create some docs before and now all that old info is coming into the...

Cannot delete one message in Windows Mail
A message fron Sen Feinstein to an individual copied to me can not be deleted ? On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:43:18 +0100, John Kirby wrote: > A message fron Sen Feinstein to an individual copied to me can not be > deleted ? You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup. The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database program. Please repost to the correct newsgroup for whatever program you are using. I would suggest you include your Windows version number in the message. -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail ...

no one can solve this one
a new problem on my computer. whenever i click on a hyperlink of an email address, 64 new page windows pop up and then a warning message that states, cannot perform task because default email is not installed properly. so i downloaded the updates from microsoft and it still happens. it only happens with email hyperlinks. hyperlinks to other pages are fine. ...

One (novel) approach in managing bookmarks.
I've found that a rather =93novel approach=94 as one of many (often mundane) ways in managing over 700 links of bookmarks divided into 50 categories. One of several means applied in managing bookmarks is to determine the average number of links per category (by dividing 734 (links) by 50 (categories) to equal and average of (14.68 to be exact)), or rounded- off to 14, and 15 as the average number of bookmarks per category. The specific categories that have 14, and 15 bookmarks are analyzed, and even (more often than not) contain overlooked links, which are found to tie into cu...

how do i merge one workbook with another in excel?
hi i am wanting to merge data from 1 worksheet with another how do i do this? Copy/paste then manipulate. OR provide more detail on your layout and type of data to merge. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:33:04 -0800, "dd" <dd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >hi i am wanting to merge data from 1 worksheet with another how do i do this? hi there thanks for your reply. i do not have exact data. it is for an interview question how do you merge spreadsheet A and spreadsheet B using excel ? and then how do you identify say for instance someones name who is ...

SSL-one server and multiple domains
I am in my test environment. I have one domain on my server, testdomain.com. Mail works fine. Now I added an email domain for xyz.com. That works fine too. At least sending from joe@xyz.com to bob@testdomain.com. Now I'd like to put SSL on both domains. Is that possible? Again, they both reside on the same Exchange 2003 server. If you know that it is possile, please give me direction and not just a simple yes. I also saw an article a while back on blocking one domain from seeing the other domains contacts. I can't seem to find that article now that I want it. If you ...

Removing all duplicate records except one copy
Hello, I have combined data from several sheets. The data is of product information that is sold in a chain of shops. I am trying to compile a master list of all products sold across the chain. In column A is the product NUMBER, in column B is the supplier number for that product. e.g.: ________Column A_________Column B Row 1___1000____________20 Row 2___1000 ___________ 20 Row 3___2000____________30 Row 4___2000____________20 Row 5___3000____________30 Row 6___3000____________30 Row 7___3000____________20 REQUIRED RESULT: ________Column A_________Column B Row 1___1000____________2...

One to One relationship
I have an Events entity that is an offshoot from the Contacts entity. Basically, it tracks what events each contact has been invited to, and is used mainly by the Events Coordinator. I've set it up as a One (Contact) to Many (Events) relationship. However, I really only want one event form for each contact form. The reason I've set up a different entity rather than just adding a tab is that access to this entity needs to be tightly controlled. Obviously, if many events forms are created for the one contact, it would be very difficult to tell which one is accurate etc. Is it possibl...

Rank items, select one start date, have remaining dates follow based on rank
I have a list of projects. I have one start date. Each project has a varying amount of time to complete. I want the user to rank the projects based on importance (example when it will ship) and then, based on the individual times required to complete the rest of the projects, excel will automatically generate start and complete dates for the remaining projects. Need to know how to do this. -- rob normerica ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rob normerica's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26316 View this t...

Multiple CRMs in one domain
I have a customer who is currently evaluating MS-CRM in one of their divisions (10 users). However another division has decided to roll it out but they are all in the same domain. Obviously I have several concerns with the amount of AD integration, Exchange Connector etc. Any documentation supporting this or has anyone tried it? If I have to I can make the one division either purchase it and move ahead of schedule or remove theirs completely. Just weighing my options. Thx Hi There would not be a problem in this, if you are using different OU names and have 2 exchange servers. You c...

Multiple Bank Accounts, Only One
Hi, Im a new money user. I have Wells Fargo banking and i have several accounts under my login name for the website. Meaning, when i go to wellsfargo.com and then login, i can see my three accounts. What i want to do with money, is monitor ONLY ONE ACCOUNT. So my question is, if i type in my username and password on money, can i select to monitor the balance on only one account? Please Help! In microsoft.public.money, Albert wrote: >Hi, Im a new money user. I have Wells Fargo banking and i have several >accounts under my login name for the website. Meaning, when i go to >well...

One to One relationship?
Hi, I am trying to create a database to track safety observations. for each observation there will be a single counter measure. I think I need to create a one to one relationship between by observation table and the counter measure table but I'm not sure how to do that? Should the Observation ID show up in the Counter Measure table or vice versa? On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 09:03:01 -0800, Carla <Carla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >I am trying to create a database to track safety observations. for each >observation there will be a single counter meas...

One cell is printing per page
When trying to print a worksheet, one cell is printing per page. I have tried changing the width to 1 page Wide and "Automatic" pages tall, as well as resetting the print area, with no fix. When I change the scale %, it will move the page breaks, but then my sheet will not fit on one page. When I try dragging the page breaks in Page break preview, I get a message that "Microsoft Excel cannot move the page break because doing so would reduce the scale to below the minimum 10 percent". This has happened to me several times sporadically, and I (nor anyone I...

One Combobox saving to several tables?
I am in WAAAAAY over my head!!! I am basically automating the training department in my unit. Here's what I need to accomplish: 22 people, approximately 75 courses. Courses are devided into three phases of training, and can fall in 'basic' for one person, 'intermediate' for another, and 'advanced' for the third. Not everyone is required all training, but if the course is listed, at least one of my 22 people need it. I created a few tables. First is Course Titles. Not sure if this one is even necessary!!! Then I created Basic Training, Intermedia...

How can I create a button to save one worksheet into a new workshe
I want to create a button on a main worksheet to transfer data and save it into another worksheet each time the main worksheet is used/filled out for inventory purposes. In other words, once my employee fills out the worksheet, they can push the "completed" button, for instance, and it will transfer into another worksheet. -- Courtney "court" wrote: > I want to create a button on a main worksheet to transfer data and save it > into another worksheet each time the main worksheet is used/filled out for > inventory purposes. In other words, once my employee...

I have one missing comment indicator amongst several. How can i c.
I have set my spreadsheet to display comment indicators. All but one comment indicator is showing. The comment is visible when you move the cursor over it as normal but i just can't see the indicator. How can i fix this? Are you sure it's a comment? Maybe it's a Data|Validation Input message???? Banana wrote: > > I have set my spreadsheet to display comment indicators. All but one comment > indicator is showing. The comment is visible when you move the cursor over it > as normal but i just can't see the indicator. How can i fix this? -- Dave Peterson If ...

Web query
Hi, I need to export a table from web to excel. The table is large and the web only shows 20 entries per page and there are over 100 pages. I recorded a macro to pull over one page at a time but as more things are added to the table the pages increase and when they increase I need to add a new block of code. I have a feeling it's possible to get the whole table, irrespective of number of pages in the one go. However, I don't know how to do that. Could you let me know if this is actually possible and how to go about it please? A section of the code is at end of this ...