On POS (not RMS) Adjusting Time Clock Entry Defaults to Todays Date

When an employee negelects to time out and we make adjustments on a
subsequent day, the Time Clock display will default to today's date even
though the correct date is selected in the Employee's Time Clock window.

You have to select Save and Close, then reopen the Time Clock event, then
adjust the time out time to the correct date.

Anybody else notice this bug?

M Kalmus
Dogtooth Coffee Company

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Reinstalling POS
We have the 30 day trial version of Dynamics POS installed on a Back Office computer and a POS computer. Everything is working fine. My question is if we now activate and register the software with the supplied Product Key will we have problems in a couple of monthe when we plan on replacing our POS computer with a new one? Can we just install the software again on the new POS computer using the same Product Key and leave our Back Office computer the way it is? TIA Bob, You should not have a problem using the same product key when you switch machines, but you may have to activate by ph...

matrix item in rms 2.0
When creating a matrix item in 2.0, and selecting the option to show the dimensions of the size and color with the description, I get a error message that "itemlookup code or item description exeeds the allowed length. do you wish to continue truncating the lookup code or description." However with the old version I was able to do this. Is the description field more restricted in size? Also it whould be easier to be able to enter the matrix reorder #,minimum order & case quantity when you create a matrx item, for now i have to do it with the wizard. Does anybody know ...

How to delete incorrect entries from Dictionary
On occasion, Outlook 2000 recommends a spelling that's obviously incorrect. I suppose that I clicked on a word too hastily. I'd like to remove these incorrect entries but how? tools, options, spelling, edit dictionary (from any app that supports the office spell check) - its also available from the spell check screen when you press F7 or you can search for custom.dic and edit it with notepad. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visu...

Make "Outlook Today" update appointment instance, not the series?
When I click on a recurring appointment entry in "Outlook Today" view, it updates the series. Is there any way to get it to update just that day's instance, without going to the calendar, double-clicking the appointment, then selecting the "update this instance" radio-button? No. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:9CDC42BE-E069-4F6D-96D2-46B1B775B4B4@microsoft.com, aveit wrote: > When I click on a recurring appointmen...

default data based on data in another field.
Hello, my database concerns absenteeism of employees. My fields are "emplID" "StartDate" "StartTime" "EndDate" "EndTime" and "Reason" Since several of the reasons are intra-day (meetings, training, etc..) the start dates and end date are often the same, but not always. I would like to make the default for the end date to be whatever the user puts in for start date. If you can help me, I would really appreciate it!! Thank you! On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:58:01 -0800, Ashley <Ashley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Z-Axis Scale Adjustment for Contour Plots
How do you set the contour plot z-axis legend scale in 2007? In 2003 I could double click on the legend and then select the bottom point, range between points and top point of the z-axis scale. Also, is there a way to get rid of the 3-D look of 2007 and go back to the 2003 countour plot look with flat/uniform colors for a given range of data? > How do you set the contour plot z-axis legend scale in 2007? Activate the Layout or Format tab, and choose the Vertical (Value) Axis from the dropdown in the top left of the ribbon. (Yes, it's there even though it's a flat contour c...

RMS Store OPS Database question
Can anyone point me to something explaing the meanings of everything in the database? Specifically I am looking for what the various Type ID (in the Daily Sales Table) refer to. Thanks in advance, ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microso...

Outlook 2002 Run Time Error Message
User gets the following message when trying to send an email: MS Visual C++Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program C:\Program Files\MS Office\Office10\outlook.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. She can shut down multiple times and it will finally go away, temporarily. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

excel date ?
Dear All, I don't know how to do a cell convertion as below: Let say input 140709 into a cell and then press Enter or Tab Key. I want the cell auto change to 14/07/09 after pressed Enter or Tab key. Did anyone know how to do it automatically ? Many thanks for help. William Chan See this: http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/DateTimeEntry.htm -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "��H@work" <fatguy@fatguy.com> wrote in message news:uy%23J3tDBKHA.4432@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Dear All, > > I don't know how to do a cell convertion as below: > > Let say in...

Customizing the POS Screen
Is there a way to add Unit of Measure to the POS screen? I own a Garden Center, and it is critical that our sales staff knows this, because we sell items multiple units - so that they don't mess up. You can't change the display of the transaction screen itself, but you may be able to use a customized HTML Status page to display additional information, or an HTML Addin (see drilldown.htm) to display addtional information before adding the item to the transaction. You might also be able to do something with matrix or lot-matrix items to force a quantity selection. Check with y...

default zero minutes for activities
I am running CRM 3.0. Is there a way to make the default duration for tasks, phone calls, etc zero? Thanks! Hi, On your OnLoad event on the phone call entity add the following script crmForm.all.actualdurationminutes.DataValue = 0; Ensure the event is enabled. Preview it to check its working and then you are ready to publish the form out. Regs, -- Peter Clements Certified Microsoft Dynamics CRM Professional Capgemini UK "Christian" wrote: > I am running CRM 3.0. > > Is there a way to make the default duration for tasks, phone calls, etc zero? > > Thanks! ...

Changing the default Header & Footer
Hi, Can anyone help with this letter query? What I want to achieve is to be able to have a header and footer on every Excel document that I use by default. I want the header and footer to be the same on each page with every file that I choose to open. At the moment the only way I can achieve this is by manually selecting the header and footer from with File - Page Setup - Header/Footer. At the moment the Header and Footer is set to "None" is there anyway of changing this so it remembers it by default? Thanks in advance... Craig For all new workbooks you create (and all n...

Can't Find the Date field
Hello, I am having an issue where I need to have a field on a form populated by the 'Date' Function by a click on a command button. However I am getting an error message that Access can not find the "Date" field. I'm sure this means I've named some object somewhere in my db "Date" but I can't find it. Is there some way of doing a search or listing all the objects by name so I can find the offending piece and rename it? In case you want to make sure my code is correct.... Private Sub Command10_Click() BODDate.Locked = False Beg...

PCI DSS Compliance Standards for RMS 1.3R and previous versions
RMS 2.0 is listed as a compliant software for the PCI DSS Compliance Standards that were released in September 2007. But what about RMS 1.3R and previous versions? If RMS 1.3R is not compliant, is the retail store considered to be compliant if they are using RMS 1.3 and PCCharge as their third party credit card processing. (using a version of PCCharge that is compliant). Is it required to upgrade to RMS 2.0 in all scenerios to be compliant. Or is it required to upgrade in the scenerio that you are not using a third party compliant software? Thanks in advance. - Andy Miller - RVP B...

save a entry in database for the items in list
I want to create these fields: coloumn a: a drop down list of names column b: drop down list of dates column c: drop down list of some numbers and alphabets I want to corelate all these three columns for the item selected. eg: if i select name "john" from column a and "1/1/6" from column b and select "4" from coumn c then i need a report generated which will mention "john" on "1/1/6" had "4" units and "john" from "1/1/6" to "31/1/6" had "?? total units" Can some one help create the same. H...

How to save time updating cost prices
Help please I have a Sheet with some 600+ stock items on it SHEET1 Stock Ref SuppRef Desc Note Selling Supplier Cost Price Price AA999B VP2ER4 Widget11 abc123 0.84 Company1 1.40 AB999C VP2RR7 Widget13 rst33j 1.25 Company2 2.65 SHEET2 Stocktype percentpay Note Largewidgets 73 Last updated 30/08/04 Smallwidgets 79 Last updated 30/08/04 the stocktype column A is transfered so that column B has a label equating to the name in colu...

French RMS and POS available in Canada?
Are Microsoft RMS and POS available in French Canada? Thanks. We have the translation in French for France. Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = "Louis" <Louis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C947635D-0502-4382-9059-B1FA954370CB@microsoft.com... > Are Microsoft RMS and POS available in French Canada? Thanks. Thank you, but we need a French version for Canada, with local taxes and all (GST, QST...). Does any one know whether MS RMS and POS are available in French in Canada ? Thanks again. "Afshin A...

can I merge birth dates on calendars
i'd like to print candars yearly for my family with all birthdays included, but without re-typing them ...

GMT time listed in logs
Have a HOPEFULLY quick question: - have exch 2003, and when I go into all the logs, they all show the time as GMT, when I pull up log. How can I switch it to show EST ? AL I believe the logs pull the local time zone on the server. What is the servers local time zone? -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "Al Smith" <ascssmith@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23XDhAAatGHA.644@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Have a HOPEFULLY quick question: > - have exch 2003, and when I go into all the logs, they all show the > t...

I broke my Default Address Book
I'm setting up multiple domain hosting on my Exchange 2003 server. I had everything almost 100% working then I manage to f*** my self up pretty good. I deleted all the permission out of the "Default Offline Address List" It dissappeared from System Manager. In shows up in ADSIEDIT but I can't do anything with it. I can't move it, delete it, or bring up properties. I tried making a new Offline Address List and setting it is as default and when it tries to build I get some errors about the Default Offline Address List. How do I restore the Default Offline Address...

MRP workbench and Releases POs
We find that some POs raised and released after MRP is run appear in MRP workbench but others do not... I can only see that the lead time for the product (if its high) limits this ability to appear here, altho thinking that the PO has been raised, approved and released that it SHOULD appear on the workbench..?? Can someone confirm the requirements for a firm order to be included in the workbench screen..?? Thanks very much Theo :) ...

RMS PO # mapped to field in SBA
In the RMS Connector from EVT, the RMS PO # should be mapped to either the Reference field or Memo field on the bill in Small Business Accounting. It is VERY difficult to track a PO between RMS and SBA without that. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. htt...

Autofill time schedule with gaps EDIT
I forgot to mention that although I can get Aotofill to use the correct time increments, it inserts in every cell, not in every other. Thanks again. See your previous thread. Please don't start a new thread. Instead, reply to your first post. Starting a new thread tends to fragment any answers you get, and potentially wastes the time of those answering a question that already has been answered. In article <92F938E7-89F0-4027-97C3-CF6FB502780F@microsoft.com>, XLXPertWannabe <XLXPertWannabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I forgot to mention that although I can ge...

Copy/Paste of QueryTable doesn't adjust relative parameters
Column A 1. Blue 2. Red 3. Green A1 is a parameter to the query - on the QueryTable Parameters dialog, I have "Get the value from the following cell: =Sheet1!A1" Note that this is a relative reference, not $A$1. When I copy the whole QueryTable and paste it elsewhere on the sheet the parameter of the new QueryTable is still set to A1, rather than A2 for example. How can I create the QueryTable so that the parameter references are updated properly when I copy the report? Please note...I am not VBA literate - yet:) So I am looking for a solution here that does not require VBA - or ...

RMS Integration to GP
Where do I find out how to manually enter the error kickouts for multiple tenders ------=_NextPart_0001_5A4DFCF4 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning Barry, Thank you for posting your GP integration question. Can you please let me know: 1. What version of RMS are you using? 2. What version of GP are you using? 3. What version of the integration are you using? (Tools | Setup | Retail Management | RMS Integration Setup) For GP 9.0 the latest release of the integration is 9.00.131 and the install version is 9.00.298 https://mbs.microsoft.com/cu...