On POS (not RMS) Adjusting Time Clock Defaults to Today's Date #2

When an employee negelects to time out and we make adjustments on a
subsequent day, the Time Clock display will default to today's date even
though the correct date is selected in the Employee's Time Clock window.

You have to select Save and Close, then reopen the Time Clock event, then
adjust the time out time to the correct date.

Anybody else notice this bug?

M Kalmus
Dogtooth Coffee Company

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Recover Deleted items #2
I am using Exchange 2K3 and Outlook 2K3. I have had several users in the last week accidently delete messages from their inbox that just came in and also remove them from deleted items. Some of my users can select Recover Deleted Items from the tools menu in outlook and see the deleted items. Several others including myself have nothing when I go to Recover Deleted Items. I have looked at the registry setting for dumpsteralwayson and that is there but still nothing to be recovered. Any ideas? Thanks If you're using Outlook 2003 in cached mode, turn it off. "Brian Kelse...

Reinstalling POS
We have the 30 day trial version of Dynamics POS installed on a Back Office computer and a POS computer. Everything is working fine. My question is if we now activate and register the software with the supplied Product Key will we have problems in a couple of monthe when we plan on replacing our POS computer with a new one? Can we just install the software again on the new POS computer using the same Product Key and leave our Back Office computer the way it is? TIA Bob, You should not have a problem using the same product key when you switch machines, but you may have to activate by ph...

Office 97 to 2003: Excel: enter data w/fixed 2 decimal. 2000. be. #2
When I enter number "2000." I get 20.00 - yes, set decimals at 2 but earlier excel would accept change if you entered decimal with number. this is slowing down a budget prep and I'd sure like some help - online and tutorials say "enter decimal" but this is not working. what am I doing wrong? ...

One Control for 2 codes
My Combo Box cbGSTOptions selects either tax or no tax but after making my selection I need to update with another control form the calculation to work Control 2 is under the line==== Can I incorporate these two code to just the Afterupdate of my Combo Box ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Option Compare Database Option Explicit Dim recInvoice_ItMdt As ADODB.Recordset Dim recInvoice As ADODB.Recordset, dblGSTContentsValue As Double, lngIntermediateID As Long Dim dblGSTOptionsValue As Double Dim bModify As Boolean Dim ynCheque As Boolean, ln...

matrix item in rms 2.0
When creating a matrix item in 2.0, and selecting the option to show the dimensions of the size and color with the description, I get a error message that "itemlookup code or item description exeeds the allowed length. do you wish to continue truncating the lookup code or description." However with the old version I was able to do this. Is the description field more restricted in size? Also it whould be easier to be able to enter the matrix reorder #,minimum order & case quantity when you create a matrx item, for now i have to do it with the wizard. Does anybody know ...

Make "Outlook Today" update appointment instance, not the series?
When I click on a recurring appointment entry in "Outlook Today" view, it updates the series. Is there any way to get it to update just that day's instance, without going to the calendar, double-clicking the appointment, then selecting the "update this instance" radio-button? No. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:9CDC42BE-E069-4F6D-96D2-46B1B775B4B4@microsoft.com, aveit wrote: > When I click on a recurring appointmen...

Z-Axis Scale Adjustment for Contour Plots
How do you set the contour plot z-axis legend scale in 2007? In 2003 I could double click on the legend and then select the bottom point, range between points and top point of the z-axis scale. Also, is there a way to get rid of the 3-D look of 2007 and go back to the 2003 countour plot look with flat/uniform colors for a given range of data? > How do you set the contour plot z-axis legend scale in 2007? Activate the Layout or Format tab, and choose the Vertical (Value) Axis from the dropdown in the top left of the ribbon. (Yes, it's there even though it's a flat contour c...

default data based on data in another field.
Hello, my database concerns absenteeism of employees. My fields are "emplID" "StartDate" "StartTime" "EndDate" "EndTime" and "Reason" Since several of the reasons are intra-day (meetings, training, etc..) the start dates and end date are often the same, but not always. I would like to make the default for the end date to be whatever the user puts in for start date. If you can help me, I would really appreciate it!! Thank you! On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:58:01 -0800, Ashley <Ashley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

RMS Store OPS Database question
Can anyone point me to something explaing the meanings of everything in the database? Specifically I am looking for what the various Type ID (in the Daily Sales Table) refer to. Thanks in advance, ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microso...

Outlook 2002 Run Time Error Message
User gets the following message when trying to send an email: MS Visual C++Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program C:\Program Files\MS Office\Office10\outlook.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. She can shut down multiple times and it will finally go away, temporarily. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Customizing the POS Screen
Is there a way to add Unit of Measure to the POS screen? I own a Garden Center, and it is critical that our sales staff knows this, because we sell items multiple units - so that they don't mess up. You can't change the display of the transaction screen itself, but you may be able to use a customized HTML Status page to display additional information, or an HTML Addin (see drilldown.htm) to display addtional information before adding the item to the transaction. You might also be able to do something with matrix or lot-matrix items to force a quantity selection. Check with y...

excel date ?
Dear All, I don't know how to do a cell convertion as below: Let say input 140709 into a cell and then press Enter or Tab Key. I want the cell auto change to 14/07/09 after pressed Enter or Tab key. Did anyone know how to do it automatically ? Many thanks for help. William Chan See this: http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/DateTimeEntry.htm -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "��H@work" <fatguy@fatguy.com> wrote in message news:uy%23J3tDBKHA.4432@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Dear All, > > I don't know how to do a cell convertion as below: > > Let say in...

Changing the default Header & Footer
Hi, Can anyone help with this letter query? What I want to achieve is to be able to have a header and footer on every Excel document that I use by default. I want the header and footer to be the same on each page with every file that I choose to open. At the moment the only way I can achieve this is by manually selecting the header and footer from with File - Page Setup - Header/Footer. At the moment the Header and Footer is set to "None" is there anyway of changing this so it remembers it by default? Thanks in advance... Craig For all new workbooks you create (and all n...

default zero minutes for activities
I am running CRM 3.0. Is there a way to make the default duration for tasks, phone calls, etc zero? Thanks! Hi, On your OnLoad event on the phone call entity add the following script crmForm.all.actualdurationminutes.DataValue = 0; Ensure the event is enabled. Preview it to check its working and then you are ready to publish the form out. Regs, -- Peter Clements Certified Microsoft Dynamics CRM Professional Capgemini UK "Christian" wrote: > I am running CRM 3.0. > > Is there a way to make the default duration for tasks, phone calls, etc zero? > > Thanks! ...

Can't Find the Date field
Hello, I am having an issue where I need to have a field on a form populated by the 'Date' Function by a click on a command button. However I am getting an error message that Access can not find the "Date" field. I'm sure this means I've named some object somewhere in my db "Date" but I can't find it. Is there some way of doing a search or listing all the objects by name so I can find the offending piece and rename it? In case you want to make sure my code is correct.... Private Sub Command10_Click() BODDate.Locked = False Beg...

PCI DSS Compliance Standards for RMS 1.3R and previous versions
RMS 2.0 is listed as a compliant software for the PCI DSS Compliance Standards that were released in September 2007. But what about RMS 1.3R and previous versions? If RMS 1.3R is not compliant, is the retail store considered to be compliant if they are using RMS 1.3 and PCCharge as their third party credit card processing. (using a version of PCCharge that is compliant). Is it required to upgrade to RMS 2.0 in all scenerios to be compliant. Or is it required to upgrade in the scenerio that you are not using a third party compliant software? Thanks in advance. - Andy Miller - RVP B...

Outlook Express problems #2
My Outlook Express is not working properly. I can send out messages, but I cannot recieve them. Below is the message I get: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'mail.comcast.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '+OK', Port: 110, Secure (SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) sup...

How to save time updating cost prices
Help please I have a Sheet with some 600+ stock items on it SHEET1 Stock Ref SuppRef Desc Note Selling Supplier Cost Price Price AA999B VP2ER4 Widget11 abc123 0.84 Company1 1.40 AB999C VP2RR7 Widget13 rst33j 1.25 Company2 2.65 SHEET2 Stocktype percentpay Note Largewidgets 73 Last updated 30/08/04 Smallwidgets 79 Last updated 30/08/04 the stocktype column A is transfered so that column B has a label equating to the name in colu...

French RMS and POS available in Canada?
Are Microsoft RMS and POS available in French Canada? Thanks. We have the translation in French for France. Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = "Louis" <Louis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C947635D-0502-4382-9059-B1FA954370CB@microsoft.com... > Are Microsoft RMS and POS available in French Canada? Thanks. Thank you, but we need a French version for Canada, with local taxes and all (GST, QST...). Does any one know whether MS RMS and POS are available in French in Canada ? Thanks again. "Afshin A...

can I merge birth dates on calendars
i'd like to print candars yearly for my family with all birthdays included, but without re-typing them ...

GMT time listed in logs
Have a HOPEFULLY quick question: - have exch 2003, and when I go into all the logs, they all show the time as GMT, when I pull up log. How can I switch it to show EST ? AL I believe the logs pull the local time zone on the server. What is the servers local time zone? -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "Al Smith" <ascssmith@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23XDhAAatGHA.644@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Have a HOPEFULLY quick question: > - have exch 2003, and when I go into all the logs, they all show the > t...

encoding problem #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C4E138.F34F5FA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1255" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable i have xml with the line <VAL ID=3D"artist" VAL=3D"abc & cde"/> i need the & character to be there but the xmlDocument Load method throw = exception for invalid character. i don't want to encode the string, can this be done? using some kind of cofiguration on the XMLDoc object? TIA, z. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C4E138.F34F5FA0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

I broke my Default Address Book
I'm setting up multiple domain hosting on my Exchange 2003 server. I had everything almost 100% working then I manage to f*** my self up pretty good. I deleted all the permission out of the "Default Offline Address List" It dissappeared from System Manager. In shows up in ADSIEDIT but I can't do anything with it. I can't move it, delete it, or bring up properties. I tried making a new Offline Address List and setting it is as default and when it tries to build I get some errors about the Default Offline Address List. How do I restore the Default Offline Address...

MRP workbench and Releases POs
We find that some POs raised and released after MRP is run appear in MRP workbench but others do not... I can only see that the lead time for the product (if its high) limits this ability to appear here, altho thinking that the PO has been raised, approved and released that it SHOULD appear on the workbench..?? Can someone confirm the requirements for a firm order to be included in the workbench screen..?? Thanks very much Theo :) ...

RMS PO # mapped to field in SBA
In the RMS Connector from EVT, the RMS PO # should be mapped to either the Reference field or Memo field on the bill in Small Business Accounting. It is VERY difficult to track a PO between RMS and SBA without that. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. htt...