Offline Credit card transaction

I need help with POS 2.0. I need to run an offline charge with the original
approval code. is there anyone who will help me without asking for $800.00?
-1
5/8/2008 7:08:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

offline cache mode GPO
Good afternoon, I have configured outlook 2003 and exchange 2003 for 150 users. I enabled offline cache mode and forced an automatic send/receive every 5 minutes. Since this decreasing user's performance I would like to disable "every X minutes" and enable the send/receive action on close Outlook. Does anybody knows the GPO or registry setting for this? I already have the OUTL11.adm loaded. kr dimi You will need to use the Custom Maintenance Wizard for this -- Screen 17, Send/receive Settings. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - J...

outlook keeps saying offline how to get over this problem?
I can not get Microsoft office outlook to open keeps saying that cannot open offline and that I can not get on line connection with it even though my internet was on line. I need this to sync my mobile urgently so anyone got any ideas????? PLEASE!! ...

Mislabeled Transactions
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4856F.A4EBAFF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We are using Microsoft Money 2004. For some reason, when we = download our transactions from our bank, Microsoft Money mislabels our = ATM withdrawals, referring to them consistently as a payment to another = party. Somehow, the program has decided that this is the automatic = match for ATM withdrawals. We are of course able to fix each mislabeled = transaction manually; this is, however, very...

Offline [WP]
Offline Address Book is not updating? Not sure where to look for trouble. Advise Please. Thank you In news:5AD2EF80-C2A1-486B-885F-8DE749CD4836@microsoft.com, WILDPACKET <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Offline Address Book is not updating? > > Not sure where to look for trouble. > > Advise Please. > > Thank you Exact error messages, wherever you see them, would help. Otherwise, see http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/97fa2c4a-7408-41ba-a665-1104d0895fa7.aspx or google. have you done a rebuild? see if anything here helps: http://su...

Transaction error
I am using Money 2003 Standard, after a week or two when I try to enter a transaction i get this error "This transaction can not be entered" How do I fix this problem? I have removed and reinstalled at least 4 times now Removing and reinstalling won't help. This is a sign of file corruption. Look at the FAQ: http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#S7Q5 http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#S7Q8 And so Bob doesn't have to reply, too---be sure to contact Microsoft support so they can document all cases of file corruption! "Jim" <usmcr0813@earthlink.net> wrote in mess...

Missing Transactions #2
Hi, When I update my transactions after downloading from the web site some of the old transactions start missing. I have to check and update the acount register to get the balance same. Why is it happening like this? Once downloaded should I reconcile so that they would not miss or how should I do? -- Chanikya ...

Offline Files
IS there a size limitation for Offlien Files for Windows XP? We have users trying to Offline over 7.5GBS of files, but we get corrupted csc databse, and we need to constantly reset it. Thanks Can you put eight cars in a one-car garage or four feet into a shoe? BillVAS wrote: > IS there a size limitation for Offlien Files for Windows XP? > > We have users trying to Offline over 7.5GBS of files, but we get corrupted > csc databse, and we need to constantly reset it. > > Thanks Well I'm just wondering why all that data needs to be offline? Russ --...

0x80070005 "do not have permissions" in offline mode
I switched a user called Richard over to a new server all was ok. But, he is using a dial-up VPN. He also uses offline mode and he has cached mode selected. After the migration when he was on the new server he was getting the error number. 0x80070005 "do not have permissions" when he hit send and receive. But when he changed Outlook to Online all was ok. He wasn't getting that error when he hit send and receive. Does anyone know what would cause this? All research I have done says that it is an access issue, or a service pack, windows update issue. I don't think...

Balance changes when selecting reconciled transactions only
I have a problem with Money 2003 where the account balance changes when switching from "view all transactions" to "view unreconciled transactions". Anybody have a fix?? I am having the exact same problem in Money 2004 and it is driving me crazy. Does the problem you have trickle through to your Account Summary and Portfolio...it does with mine and if I dig deeper I think I will find that it messes with the way a Budget is created...Can someone at Microsoft help us on this one??? -Matt >-----Original Message----- >I have a problem with Money 2003 where the a...

Outlook 2003 "OFFLINE" issue.
Hi, Since we upgraded the Exchange 2003 to SP2, some of our users encountered an issue where their Outlook client 2003 were "Offline" by itself. The users need to manually uncheck the "Work Offline" to reconnect the server. As far as i know, if there is a network issue, it should be "Disconnected", I did simulate this by unplug the network cable. Is there any issue with SP2 ? Please help... Thanks. Rgrds, Zul I am having the same problem. At first I thought it was a windows thing with a SID and the domain but now I think it is Outlook and some problem...

Error Downloading OffLine Address Book from Exchange Server 2000 in Outlook 2003
Hi, I am posting this message in the hope that somebody will be able to assist me with an issue that my users are experiencing. Currently when my users are attemptting to download the 'Offline Address Book' from within Outlook 2003 SP1 from our Exchange server which is running Exchange 2000 Server with Service Pack 3 installed. They get the following error message when using their mailbox in non-cached mode: An error occured while opening the Microsoft Exchange offline address book on the Exchange server When they do the following command combination: Tools - Send/Receive - Downl...

How to handle Tax Credits (UK)
Could anyone point me to the best ways of handling Dividend Tax Credits and Building Society Interest Tax Paid. I want to be able to report these amounts for completing my Self-Assessment Tax return, but seemn to get involved in very complex split transactions. I have to say that Quicken used to handle it very well - but I'm still pleased with my move to MS Money. Many thanks. ...

Credit Transactions & Budgets
Looking for recommendations: Trying to figure out how to best set up my budget to reflect credit charges and the payments I then make the to the credit card companies. For instance, if I purchase $100 dollars in clothing on my Visa on 8/1/2003, I allocate the charge in my Visa account to the Clothing category. If I run the monthly budget report for 8/2003, it'll show $100 for clothing as an expense. I then send a check to Visa for $100 which also shows as an expense on the monthly budget report. It appears as though I've spent $200 for 8/2003. Should I exclude transf...

Offline reports
Reports are only available when users are online. Is there anyway to create a custom report to use the offline store. Better yet - is there a way to have the report go to the offline store when disconnected and use the server database when connected. Would be nice if all reports worked this way... Agreed, that would be nice. Great suggestion for next version. Since v3.0's reporting engine is SRS, maybe a SRS limitation for offline/MSDE support?? I guess we can leverage the dynamic excel and word merge/link as a "creative" work-around. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www....

NK2 Autocomplete File: Online vs. Offline?
I am experiencing an odd problem with the NK2 file and the retention of addresses within. Before I get to the actual problem, I will share what I know. This file's function is to retain addresses for auto-completing purposes when sending a new email message. FACTS: - addresses are stored once an email has been sent to a user, as opposed to pulling directly from the address book. - the file can retain up to 1000 addresses PROBLEM: From time to time, the size of the NK2 file reverts back to zero and loses all the data within it. From what I can tell, in regards to the 100+ users in my...

Experian Credit Monitoring Service
Just bought Money 2007, got it installed an it looks exactly like 2006. Fair enough, I figured at least the renewal of the Credit Monitoring service from Experian was worth the $40 for the year... but... when I got to re-sign up I get the message: "This offer is only available to new customers that have not had a membership in the past. If you are a returning Credit Manager member, please sign in through your Microsoft Money Software, navigate to your Credit Center, and then click on the Already signed up? Sign in link. You can access your member benefits once you have successfull...

Exchange 2003 Offline Adressbuch
hallo, ich habe probleme mit dem offlineadressbuch. wir haben mehrere adresslisten im einsatz. user haben halt nur auf eine bestimmte adressliste rechte. das funktioniert auch alles. wenn ich jetzt eine offlineadressliste erstelle und dort die adressliste des benutzer hinterlege funktioniert das nicht. es wird immer die globale (also die komplette) adressliste angezeigt. der benutzer bekommt somit viel mehr zu sehen als er eigentlich darf!!! gibt es da m�glichkeiten das einzuschr�nken? umgebung: exchange 2003 - outlook2000/xp/03 irgendwelche ideen? danke michael ...

start w/a BLANK business card Avery 8869
I do NOT want a template that is already designed. I want a BLANK business card template that will work with Avery 8869 or Avery 8373. HELP! PLEASE! Publisher 2007? Page setup, Advanced on the right, Layout Type, Multiple pages per sheet, click OK. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Janez" <Janez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EE9434A-F735-464A-A1AF-E2658A71C823@microsoft.com... >I do NOT want a template that is already designed. I want a BLANK business > card template that will work with Avery 8869 or Avery 8373. HELP! PLEASE! ...

adjusted transactions don't match
Several times when I add a transaction under the adjustments section for my checking account and when it clears the bank, MS Money 2005 shows the cleared transaction with just the check number and the category as unassigned. Also, many charges on my credit card show up incorrectly in MSM as Comcast Internet when it is for various other: Target, Walmart, Safeway. The online credit card statement shows the correct company. What gives? thanks for the help ...

Transaction Date for online payments
When I enter a future date for an epay, Money changes it to the earliest possible pay date. I want the date to remain the exact date I entered. For example, I plan to make a deposit on the First, and want to schedule an epay for the 3rd. I enter the transaction on the 25th of the previous month with a "pay date" of the 3rd. As soon as I Submit the payment, the date changes to the 30th, but I haven't made the deposit yet. I want Money to show the 3rd in the transaction register. I know this can be done with a setting, but I can't find where to set it in Money 2...

delayed delivery options and offline server = mass email send
on Friday, user scheduled email in Outlook to delay send until Saturday afternoon. equipment failure caused exchange 2003 on SBS server to lose internet access from Saturday morning until Sunday morning. Local network connection was not broken, ie: Outlook clients stayed connected to Exchange server during downtime. During downtime, Exchange was sending thousands of delivery status notification 'delay' messages to Outlook client regarding previously scheduled email that it is now trying to send. Upon reconnection of internet access, thousands of copies of the scheduled email were s...

How do I draw freehand for a business card?
I want to do a business card or gift tag label and draw the design on the card then get it printed. Can I do this on publisher or do I need another program? Can I only use what Publisher has programmed? You can design a business card in Publisher. You have to be careful using gradients and transparency. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Sudhakar" <Sudhakar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75C6EB77-C685-47C7-87C7-1C57AADB07B2@microsoft.com... >I want to do a business card or gift tag label and draw the design on the > card then get it printed...

Offline setting in Outlook 2002
Running a laptop with Windows XP SP1 & Outlook 2002. Outlook is configured as a MAPI client (for use w/ Exchange 2000 server). User also has an .ost file configured locally on the laptop. The laptop is often connected to the corporate network via VPN using a Cisco VPN client. From time to time, while connected via VPN, Outlook goes into Offline mode. Restarting Outlook does not result in the program coming out of Offline status. I've found that the only way to resolve this issue is for the user to log off/on again and restart Outlook. At present, I've configured Outloo...

Error when going offline 08-08-07
One of our users has a CRM lap top client installed. He can't go offline. After he has pressed the 'go offline'-button the process starts, but when 'Initialization of database' starts the Outlook closes and the process is stopped. This happens every time. Is there anyone that has a solution for this ? -- Regards Tvaia On 8 Sie, 11:18, Tvaia <Tv...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > One of our users has a CRM lap top client installed. He can't go offline. > After he has pressed the 'go offline'-button the process starts, but when > 'Init...

Credit Card #2
Pls open the web site http://insurances-details.blogspot.com/ then click ads Pls open the web site http://creditcard-details.blogspot.com/ then click ads ...