Not-Selling Item Report

Is there a not-selling item report available? I would like to know which of
my items have not sold in a certain period.

0
Gerd
11/30/2005 4:50:27 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

There is a Last Sold column available on the Item reports.  You could filter
the report by this column.

--

Jason Hunt
Advanced Computer Systems

0
jhunt (286)
11/30/2005 10:55:54 PM
Thanks for your help. This is exactly what I was looking for. (Should have
found that myself).

"Jason Hunt" <jhunt@advcs.ca> wrote in message
> There is a Last Sold column available on the Item reports.  You could
> filter the report by this column.
>
> --
>
> Jason Hunt
> Advanced Computer Systems

0
Gerd

Recover Deleted Items
I used to be able to get my deleted items in outlook by going to recover deleted items. Now they do not go there anymore. I want them to. How do I fix this? ...

AfxFreeLibrary reporting memory leaks for objects still in use
Hi, I've made a MFC DLL project and left it as generated by AppWizard, and leave it like it is. Now I load the DLL from a MFC EXE application by calling AfxLoadLibrary. Then I do *nothing* with the DLL (call no members, etc.). When I now unload that DLL by calling AfxFreeLibrary my Debug window is listing a bunch of memory leaks. Most memory leaks refer to objects that are still in use by the EXE application (such as, but not limited to, the CMainFrame instance). Why is the debugger so prematurely reporting these supposed memory leaks? (If I make a Win32 Dynamic-Link Library type proj...

How void receipt/shipment with wrong Item account codes
Series : Purchase Order Processing http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/135/20100312185625.png No sure by create a Purchase Return can help =96 my concern is wrong account codes & the standard cost. Under Item maintenance, the item (V0910) has already with wrong account codes and wrong standard cost, Has been wrong even BEFOFE the creation of the receipt shipment. So, the Shipment transaction is now with the wrong accounts. I am wondering if by doing a purchase return (Transaction > Purchasing > Return Transaction Entry) can help to reversing all the wrong entries f...

how to create a flyer selling fireworks
'Don't know about versions other than Publisher 2000 but it has several templates for flyers. In 2000 select File, New and then, "Flyers" from the Wizards list. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "prem" <prem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43F5EEC1-227A-483B-A829-0D7C8C21B53C@microsoft.com... > Newer versions also have several flyer templates. Do you have a specific question? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Don Schmidt" <Don E...

Summing a column in a report
My report has a column of numbers. Below the column, I would like to show a text box with the sum of these numbers. In Excel I would just use something like "= Sum(C3:C56)", but I don't know how to do this in Access. My real problem is that each report has a different number of rows. Any clues?? Thanks -- cinnie cinnie, If you had an uncalculated bound text control named Price, with numeric values... = Sum(Price) would yield the Sum of Price in any Group Footer, or Report Footer. -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP 2007-2009 ...

Follow-up items
Outlook 2003, under WinXP Pro, all updates on both. Is there a way to have email items marked for follow-up appear on the Calendar? Or... Is there a way to get a list of all items marked for follow-up on any folder? Thanks, -Martin Martin <0_0_0_0_@pacbell.net> wrote: > Outlook 2003, under WinXP Pro, all updates on both. > > Is there a way to have email items marked for follow-up appear on the > Calendar? Can't answer that. Sorry. > Or... > > Is there a way to get a list of all items marked for follow-up on any > folder? The Search folder &quo...

merge existing report into an excel spreadsheet
Hi! We receive monthly reports from other companies and other resources, is there a simple way to merge these reports into an excel spreadsheet or access database? Thanks in advance! Chelle Almost certainly, but you'll have to give us more to work with. Cheers Gromi -- Gromi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gromit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=92 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31995 ...

windows reporting problems
I am a fairly new, novice user, but I've told by a third party that I have many 'Windows Reporting Problems' listed. I find that I have over 400 and it apparently is taking up space on my graphics card and hence degrading it's performance. It has also been suggested I should uninstall Windows and start again, which sounds pretty drastic to me. Advice please. Thanks John. Sorry, this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be best off reposting your question to a newsgroup related to whatever versi...

Report writer screen -Send to
Hi, How can I customize report writer screen so i can use the send to function (on the top of the report) to send the report automatically to the email address of the vendor for which I am entering transaction. Thanks You really cannot customize the Report Output screen. This screen is a part of the Dexterity dictionary and controlled by the runtime engine. But not because you cannot customize the screen, means that you cannot accomplish what you are looking to do. You may be able to create a VBA customization that converts the report to PDF and submit to the vendor email address a...

Sell cvv fresh&good 100%+ price cheap
Hello everybody, I'm seller from Viet Nam Contact me: -Y!H: garnier233 -Email: garnier233******.com List cc i have and price i have : Us ( vis,mas ) = 2$/1cvv Us ( dis,amex ) = 5$/1cvv Uk ( vis,mas ) = 5$/1cvv Uk ( amex,dis) = 7$/1cvv Au = 10$/1cvv Ca = 10$/1cvv Eu = 17-20$/1cvv + Itali = 20$/1cvv + Spain = 20$/1cvv + Denmark = 25$/1cvv + Sweden = 20$/1cvv +France: 18$/1 +Germany: 18$/1 +Ireland: 17$/1 +New zeland: 18$/1 +Switherland: 18$/1 +Slovakia:20$/1 Middle East = 15$/1cvv Asia = 15$/1cvv if US with bin = 6$ US full= 30$ Uk with bin = 15$ Uk with dob = ...

Make "Unmark All" the default on Select Purchase Order Items?
To prevent accidental receivings, is there a way to change the default for the Purchase Order Entry > Actions > Receive the PO items > Select Purchase Order Items window to be Unmark All? Currently, it is defaulted to Mark All. Hum, why not just go to the window from Transactions > Purchasing > Receiving Transaction Entry? Once there, pick the vendor and hit Auto Receive if you don't want the Mark All to be an issue, since it will force you to pick a document. The functionality via the option in the Action menu is as intended, since it is document specific. The idea...

item lookup screen
Item lookup screen: I would like to see the primary vendor reorder number on the lookup screen. I Would like to be able to add additional item fields on the screen (right click and be presented with a field list) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:/...

Question about reports
I am trying to make a report for my 2003 salary, which includings all the deductions. So far so good, it all reconciles to my W-2; however, it gives each and every transaction, subtotaled by category. I want summary of transactions, subtotaled by category. Can someone make a suggestion how to do this? Thanks. Have you looked at Customize? "Mary West" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1099a01c3f418$4a821f60$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to make a report for my 2003 salary, which > includings all the deductions. So far so good, it all &...

compare sell with date ?
Hi, how do i compare 2 sells that have dates inside ? A1: 01/01/2000 and A2: 02/02/2000 I need to use the function date and ask if A1 is smaller then A2 , 0 1 thnx ... Ore -- ore ----------------------------------------------------------------------- oren's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1683 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=32045 =IF(A1<A2,0,1) Hope this helps! oren Wrote: > Hi, > how do i compare 2 sells that have dates inside ? > > A1: 01/01/2000 and A2: 02/02/2000 > > I need t...

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Problem with report
I have built a query that is sorted by last name and when I hit run it works. When I put it in the control source of a report it doesn't sort it correctly. What am I missing or doing wrong? -- Lenee On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:47:01 -0800, Lenee wrote: > I have built a query that is sorted by last name and when I hit run it works. > When I put it in the control source of a report it doesn't sort it correctly. > What am I missing or doing wrong? Do you mean the report doesn't sort the same as the query. The sort order of a query is irrelevant to the sort or...

Marking deleted items as read #2
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a rule combination that will mark messages that I delete as read. When I delete stuff it really bugs me that it stills marks the items as unread. I don't care! Thats why I deleted them! If anyone knows how to fix this I'd greatly appreciate it Many thanks Simon Simon, My first question would be, if you are deleting unread messages, why would you be concerned if they are marked "read" or "unread"?? Just empty the deleted items folder and be done with it. If there is a concern, then go into the deleted items folder and selec...

Reporting IRA distributions
I have an IRA account with corresponding cash account. I am trying to get the distribution from the IRA to show up as "Retirement Income" in the Tax-Related Transactions report. How to do it? The distributions are handled as a transfer from the IRA Investment cash acct to a checking account. Thanks for any help. Money 99, BTW. Do I need to upgrade to a later version? ...

Modify Z Report to include data returned from a SQL command
I need to modify the Z Report to include some statistical information. I have written a SQL stored procedure that returns the data. Can I add this on the Z REPORT? Or maybe I can do a SQL statement in the report? Thanks, Bradley You would have to write a COM Add-In to insert your query data into the session object before the print engine is called. Receipts can only display the information that in in the session object. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directl...

percentage of success in item adjusted by date
I am trying to figure out how to track the overall percentage of times something is done each day and have it automatically adjust each day with date function throughout the year. For example, if i wanted to track the percentage of days i worked out in the new year. In an excel sheet already set up with dates for the entire year and a column for work out, how can i see the percentage of times i enter a 1 for that date having it adjusted each day? Thanks -- Nathan Your question is quite ambiguous? Do you want to calculate the percentae of days that something happens, or do you w...

Quantity Field and IV Items in Cost Category Entry
This is for construction industry to use Project Accounting Module: There are pre-set assembly items (kit items) for a specific job task. For example, a job is to install 12 SEER Air Conditioning Unit 45 which may include the air conditioning unit itself, 20 feet air duct, 5 electric boxes. I want to set this job as a cost category with all the IV items entered at the cost category level instead of the Budget Details Entry Window so that I can re-use this job with other Projects. I know that the unit cost of the cost category defaults to the baseline of the Budget Details. However, th...

Can't delete items or move items in Outlook 2002
When I try to delete an item in Outlook 2002, I get an error message that says: "The messaging interface has returned an unkown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." I also get that message if I try to move an opened email to a different folder using the Move To Folder command under the File menu. And if I close the email and simply try to click and drag it to a different folder, I get: "Can't move item" Can anyone please tell me how to fix these problems? I'm running Windows XP Pro. Could it be that my .pst file is too large? My outloo...

Selling an Asset
I'm selling my home, and wanted to get some advice on how to show the transaction in M2006. I have the home setup as both an asset to track home improvements and as a loan to show the outstanding mortgage. I have already sold the home, and have proceeds from the sell that I need to account for. I could pretty easily just closeout the mortgage and asset accounts by just zeroing them out, but wanted to see if there was a preferred method of doing this. For example, I could should the total amount I received, minus closing costs, as a contribution to the mortgage account, with th e...

Error message:Unable to display the selected folder or item. Could not open the item
I recently uninstalled Outlook 2003 in favor of using Outlook in WinXP. No when I try to start Outlook i ge the error message: "Cannot start Outlook. Cannot disply the selected folder ot item. Could not open the item. Try again." In another news group it was recommended to check the "pst" file. I have done a search and find not pst files. Help would be gratefully accepted!! Don Don <donsylvester@comcast.net> wrote: > I recently uninstalled Outlook 2003 in favor of using Outlook in > WinXP. No when I try to start Outlook i ge the error message: > ...

Change a report to a query
i have this code which looks up my sales analysis table, i specify what customer and month i want in my dialog box which then it sends it to a report Sub PrintReports(ReportView As AcView) ' This procedure used in Preview_Click and Print_Click Sub procedures. ' Preview or print report selected in the ReportToPrint option group. ' Then close the Print Sales Reports Dialog form. Dim strReportName As String Dim strReportFilter As String Dim lOrderCount As Long Dim lOrderCount1 As Long Dim strReportFilter2 As String Dim stroffic...