Not found error 204: item not in database

I created a work order for a customer and every time I bring it up ,  I get
"Not found error 204: item not in database".  then the work order comes up.
I was wondering what is up with this?
brent

0
sagemaster (106)
1/28/2007 12:50:49 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

hi seems this error. the item which you used in work order has been deleted.
Please check the printed work order and then go to store manager and find
that it exists. Also

"Brent" wrote:

> I created a work order for a customer and every time I bring it up ,  I get
> "Not found error 204: item not in database".  then the work order comes up.
> I was wondering what is up with this?
> brent

0
AkberAlwani (916)

Thesaurus not found
Office Word 2007 My thesaurus is missing. If I try to check a word in the thesaurus I get an error--something like "thesaurus not found." (Sorry, I'm not at that computer now, so I can't quote the exact error. If this is critical, I'll retrieve it.) How (where) do I install the missing component? Thanks! Ken Isaacson SILENT COUNSEL, a legal thriller www.KenIsaacson.com Open Control Panel and change the installation of Office. If you have disk space - choose full installation. -- Best regards Malin D Office consultant/Trainer "Ken...

Multiple entities One Database and Interfund
When I purchased GP 9.0 our consulting company recommended that we install with multiple entities in one database. I didn't know any better not having any idea how "interfund" worke and this has become a nightmare for many reasons. I ended up having to set up vendors and customers for each entity and my intercompany transactions are a mess that has to be interpreted via Excel. I am pulling my hair out and I need advice on what I can do to make this work before I reinstall into separate databases. The intercompany (interfund in this case) is just a big bucket of transac...

Outlook sending errors.
I have recently got a program that helps my spam and junk=20 problem called Mail Washer (V4.1). The program works great but I am having a problem with=20 Outlook 2002. When I try to send a message I receive a=20 error quoting: Task 'mail.garethmyles.com - Sending and Receiving'=20 reported error (0x800CCC7D) : 'Your outgoing (SMTP)=20 server does not support SSL-secured connections. If SSL- secured connections have worked in the past, contact your=20 server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). =20 The server responded: ?=1E?$for more information.' And Task &...

received a 551 error message when sending an email
-- Barbara R. Griffin Barbara@BarbaraRGriffin.com "Barbara R. Griffin" <BarbaraRGriffin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6649DF7-CC94-4F8D-9339-2AB2BFDC243D@microsoft.com... > > -- > Barbara R. Griffin > Barbara@BarbaraRGriffin.com Please use this BIG WHITE SPACE to write your question. If you'd bothered to do ANY searching in this group you would have found a huge thread earlier today of which one post contained the following: " From AT&T: I apologize but we are undergoing a system maintenance. Would you pl...

Display errors in "Sent" folder
W7HP64 Twice in the last couple of days I have got an anomalous display in the "Sent items" folder in "Storage folders" for a newsgroup posting. In the Sent Items folder I have the columns "To", "Subject", "Sent", and "Account" showing. These have always been correct, but a couple of postings (to two completely separate newsgroups using different news servers) show my return email address in the "To" column, and nothing at all in the "Account" column. The "Subject" and "Sent" c...

Error at start up
Created new profile MS Windows XP. Started Outlook 2003 and received error "failed to start correctly last time. Start in safe mode". Clicked yes to safe mode and got second error "failed to open due to installation problem. Reinstall". Thing is: under another profile name Outlook opens just fine. No errors. Operates fine. Created a third profile MS Windows XP and got same errors. Ran several command switches with same result: failed to open due to installation problem." Wizard can't find software; no disk to insert. Question: why would Outlook work...

Warning error 941
I upgraded the software last night it was ok But I came in Morning and Iam keeping getting massage erro 941 Security devive missing. I unplug the USB dongle and plug t back. I seen on corner New hardware found But WHEN I try install I am keep getting massege Hardware can not install error during the instaltaion. But in the second time Whem I open software I did'nt see massege error 941. When I look at device mager under hardware I seen USB RANBO SUPERPRO has yellow mark. I need help step by step I have solved the problem I had to upgrade the dongle "Gill" wrote: > I ...

ICQ add-in error
I recently installed SP3 on my user's computers that are running Outlook2002. Now they get an annoying message box that appears telling them "a program is trying to access e- mail addresses - do they want to continue?" The MS Knowledge Base says to de-select the ICQ Express add-in from w/in Outlook. However, my users do NOT have the add-in installed at all. Any other suggestions? Then they probably have another addin. See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2002sp3.htm#problems -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for ...

Error message: Style 'Percent' not found
Hi guys, I get the above error message in excel when i click on the percentage icon, any solutions to this silly problem. Thanks in advance Pantelis You're getting this because your "Percent" style has been deleted or is otherwise inaccessible. (Check Format / Style... and look for "Percent".) You can import the default styles from another workbook to correct this issue. Open the workbook with which you're having this problem (let's call it Book1 for now) and then click "New Workbook" to create a new book with the default styles intact (let...

Error 3356
Hi. I've been getting help with a DB. I have Access 2007. The person helping has an older version (2003 I believe - when I open it, it says it's in the 2002-203 format). I tried to convert it to 2007 and I got the error telling me that "you attempted to open a database that is already opened exclusively by user "Admin" on machine "LISA-PC". Try again when the database is available." 1 - This error only happens when I try to convert to 2007 or save as 2007 version. I tried to save it to another name as a 2002-2003 version and that worked. 2 -...

Exchange 2003 Database Size vs Free Space
I am running Exchange 2003 Standard Edition SP2 We currently have approximately 100 mailboxes priv1.edb is 14.4GB priv1.stm is 8.8GB I did, quite some time ago update the registry to increase the database size limit to 75GB. Event ID 1221 reports only 220mb of free space. I suspected it was misreporting the free space because my backups were running at the same time the maint (online defrag) was running. I changed my backup to run outside of the maint. window but it's still reporting the same amount of free space. Am I reading this wrong? It looks like I'm ou...

Taxes on SO should auto apply Taxes to an Item
Regarding RMS V 1.3 - I think that SO Manager should hold the Tax Info on a per location basis, then have the option to select the default tax on a per location basis. This would lend for creating an item in HQ Manager and assigning it as 'Taxable' or 'Non Taxable', but not having to assign one locations Items Tax. Then when the item is issued to locations via a 'Worksheet Style 250: Update Inventory - Items', it will just straight assign the appropriate default Sales Tax, thereby elevating the need to issue a 'Worksheet Style 320: Adjust Item Sales Tax' ...

Retained Earnings Account Not Found
Hello: Upon year-end close in the General Ledger, the following error message is appearing: "Retained Earnings Account Not Found". It has been determined that this has to do with divisional retained earnings. The two retained earnings accounts are: 2999-01-00-00-100-00 and 2999-01-00-00-400-00. According to a TK article, this sort of closing to divisional retained earnings will not work. Why is that? Also, is the "remedy" to close to just one of these two accounts and simply conduct a manual reclassification entry afterward? childofthe1980s B...

Error while loading
The first auto opening form of an Access03 mdb the form appears ok, but it also causes a VB error box to appear stating that "An error occurred while loading....do you wish to continue?" (it is not a Switchboard) There is no error message number Pressing 'yes' allows one to continue and there is no problem (at least that me or the user has ever experienced) The user has become accustomed to just ignoring it , but I would like to better understand what might be the cause - would welcome any advice. tia -- NTC Did you specify the 1st form on the Setup... page or use ...

Error 7011 Event Log
I am having repetitive issues with Exchange services timing out with the 7011 error in the event viewer. One service will die, SMTP. W3something, POP, IMAP, and IIS. It will fill the entire event log up and the system is basically useless then. No mail is routed or received. I have SP3 for Exchange, with the rollup patch. I have also attained a patch from MS that is supposed to solve this issue, and this patch is scheduled to be available with SP4 for exchange. I applied it and it did nothing. I have read some forum postings with other individuals who have had this same issue. Most of them hav...

deleted items on imap account
Hello, When an e-mail is deleted in an Outlook IMAP account, the message is still displayed in the inbox with a line through it. Is there any way to set the function, so that when a message is deleted, it actually is moved to the Deleted Items folder like in a POP3 account? Many Thanks No, the IMAP protocol has a different model of deletion than other types of mail. You'll need to go to Edit -> Purge Deleted Messages to actually delete the messages. You can use Tools -> Customize to add this command to your toolbar to make it easier (that's what I do). -- Jeff Steph...

Schema Location not found
Hi, In the process of Validating my Schema, having hosted them in my local server (http://localhost/DataTypes/....) I still the get the error "Unable to determine the Location of Schema" in XML Spy and in VStudio.NET. Please advice. The Schemas hosted in the Local WebServer are also visible across the network, are we missing something here? Best, Greg ...

Agent not reachable error on Secondary DPM Server
Hi, We have two DPM 2007 Servers operating within our company. We had an issue with one of our file servers and therefore had to reinstall the DPM agent via the DPM Agent tab. This server is backed up on the primary DPM server and then again on the secondary for redundancy. The primary server can see the DPM agent no problem and is backing up as expected. The secondary server is backing up the data as usual, however it is continuious alerting the fact that the agent isn't reachable. How can I resolve this problem? Thanks in advance. Hi David thanks for reaching the n...

Strange Integration Manager Errors
We're running GP 7.0 and are using integration manager for some automated jobs to insert data into Sales Transaction. I have been getting strange errors on some of the integrations. I cannot seem to recreate the error and seems to be more of an issue with Integration Manager itself. I have received this error multiple times - "could not set foreground locking = 0" and item XXXX ' does not exist - non-inventory items not allowed" Now I think the last error has to do with the trailing spaces behind the item number but the issue is I re ran the integration (not ...

file not found
Launching Great Plains 8 from Citrix , can login ok but during initialization receive message window "Run Application Error" File Not Found:""GP8" "True" "VNAGPTEST" "VNA" "currym" "vnatexas"" allows us to click OK and application seems to work normally. Please advise. Thank you Mark currym@vnatexas.org Can you provide the properties of the Citrix icon you are using? It sounds like either there's something wrong with how the app was published or it's trying to find a dictionary. If you can look...

PST file
I am using Outlook 2000 - corporate / workgroup configuration. I have a large PST file that I use to archive old emails. The file is 2GB! I got an error message, and cannot access or open the file. Error message is. "UNABLE TO DISPLAY THE FOLDER. ERRORS HAVE BEEN DETECTED in xxx.PST FILE. QUIT & USE INBOX REPAIR TOOL". I tried the inbox repair tool, but again, an error occured before it finised "phase 4 of 8". I think the error is due to the file being so large..... I just want to be able to access it to backup some of the data to disk, and trim down so...

Outlook 2000 "Server cannot be found"
I applied all of the current updates for Office 2000 and Windows 2000. Outlook can no longer send or recieve email and presents the "Server cannot be found" message. I have checked the account set up and it is fine. I reestablished the account set up using the sbcglobal tutuorial for account set up in Outlook (just to be certain) and the result was still "Server cannot be found". I also checked that Network and Dial up security is set to Permit All Email fails to find the server via an established DSL connection and it also fails with a dial up connection. I c...

Error in CRM Outlook
Hello, When CRM Outlook is loaded, then the error message comes "failed to load CRM functionality. Please contact System Administrator". In the Outlook CRM options such as Track in CRM is disabled. Please help. Regards, Nitin "Nitin I" <NitinI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CB40BF5E-D667-4314-B926-A9926A3117AE@microsoft.com... > When CRM Outlook is loaded, then the error message comes "failed to load > CRM > functionality. Please contact System Administrator". In the Outlook CRM > options such as Track in CRM is disable...

says "object could not be found" when sending email
After I transfered all my files from my laptop to my new desktop using Intelimover I tried to get on my Outlook to view and send email. Everything had vanished. No email accounts, no saved emails or folders. So I set up my hotmail account again to start everything over. When I tried to send an email, even forwarding or replying to one, this error popped up saying "The operation failed. Object cannot be found". So then the email does not get sent and proceeds to sit in my Outbox folder. I have reinstalled Office XP, searched through all help articles related, tried eve...

Downloading Templates for Excel error with a windows error.
I have been trying for months to download some of the Excel templates of the Microsoft Office Online site but continually get an error message that Windows has encountered a problem and needs to close. The message is showing up after Excel has been opened and the active x download window has closed. I am using Excel 2000 with SP3 on Windows XP pro SP2. I also get the same error with Windows XP Home SP2. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue? Thanks, Lanie Moore ...