As we are just now switching to RMS we are entering PO's
from last month PO by PO for each customer...My problem
now is when the customer orders it shows the balance owing
for their account not just for that order. Is there any
way to create a customer invoice that only shows amount
owed for that PO? Not for others that may be outstanding?
0
anonymous (74721)
2/10/2005 9:44:35 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Problem with Implicit conversion of varchar value to varchar cannot be performed because the collation of the value is unresolved due to a collation conflict
Hi, I'm unable to modify my view due to an error: Implicit conversion of varchar value to varchar cannot be performed because the collation of the value is unresolved due to a collation conflict Database colation is set to SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS Here is my ddl: CREATE TABLE [dbo].[TB_INDUSTRIEKALENDER]( [KALENDERDATUM] [datetime] NOT NULL, [KALENDERWOCHENTAG] [tinyint] NOT NULL, [KALENDERWOCHE] [tinyint] NOT NULL, [KALENDERJAHR] [int] NOT NULL, [KALENDERMONAT] [tinyint] NULL, [KALENDERTAG] [tinyint] NULL, [QUARTAL] [tinyint] NULL, [KALENDERWOCHENT...

a contact problem
I have changed the Outlook data folder, but after I change it, I got two contact group. Every time I write a Email, and click "To..." button, it pops up this dialog: "The address list conld not be displayed. The Contacts folder asssociated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permisssions. For information on how to remove ......... Outlook Help." And I click "OK" and pops up the "Select Names" window, There are two Contacts in "Show Names from the:" option. One Contacts is em...

Next Cheque Number
Hi, Was wondering if anyone knows a way that the 'Next Cheque Number' in the Chequebook Maintenance can accidently be reset? I have a customer who says that the next number has changed and they are wondering how this could have happened as it would appear that no-one has changed it through the maintenance routine? Thanks -- Jean I tried different tests and couldn't replicate. I haven't had any reports from Customers over the years. -- Mick "JB" wrote: > Hi, > > Was wondering if anyone knows a way that the 'Next Cheque Number' in the >...

Excel problem #4
I just got a new computer with XP2000. When opening an Excel file, I get the following mesage:"A document with the name _______ is already open." I think the problem is that there are dual copies of the same file, one in "My Documents" folder and one in "W's Documents" folder which is a administrator's account. I have tried to delete the "W's Documents" folder since I am the only one using the computer, but the system won't let me do it without deleting the same files in the "My Documents" folder. This problem does not ...

Next sequential number on a different form
Is there a way to do this: I have a form called "List of Proposals Written" that is listed by th Proposal number. Is there a way to display on another excel spreadsheet, the mos current Proposal number? I know Access you use something like Dmax(ProposalID)+1 What should I do in Excel:confused: Any help would be greatly appreciated! Michae -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com "daniels012 >" <<daniels012.1b8pra@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote > I have a form called "List of Proposals Written" that is listed by the > Propos...

How to make a workflow wait until the next 600AM, or the next Mond
Has anyone figured out houw to make a work flow wait untill a specific time of day, regardless of the date? ie: I want to send an email out at 6AM, but I don't care what date, just the next time it's 6AM. As a follow up, how about waiting till Monday if its during a weekend. -- Thanks, Steve Noe, MCBMSP(2xCRM), MCT(CRM), MCTS-SQL www.bizitpro.com On Feb 14, 10:48=A0am, Steve Noe <Steve...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Has anyone figured out houw to make a work flow wait untill a specific ti= me > of day, regardless of the date? ie: I want to send an email out a...

Next Version
Is there any idea when the next version of CRM will come out. It would appear there are a lot of deficiencies in this current version. Kim Should be released by middle of next year. Guy. "Microsoft" <cannon@qldstate.com.au> wrote in message news:uhO6YZa5EHA.4008@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Is there any idea when the next version of CRM will come out. It would > appear there are a lot of deficiencies in this current version. > > Kim > I heard that MSCRM 2005 will be launch around May or June 2005 in Asia Pasific. In this version there will be a marketing...

Outlook 2003 News Problem
When I go to "News" in Outlook 2003, all I see is a list of files. How can I correct this so I can get to the news groups? Thanks much...Keith I have the same problem. But now the News command has disappeared from the Go menu and I cannot put it back. I now start Outlook Express directly. "Keith" <keith@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:p1co30t30nsc8ig7onapbcs8ksrhf00gcm@4ax.com... > When I go to "News" in Outlook 2003, all I see is a list of files. How > can I correct this so I can get to the news groups? > > Thanks much...Keith It's...

Serial Number Problem
Hi Everyone, we run Dynamics on our server anyway we had HUGE problems and lost a lot of work.....anyway after fixing lots up i still have one MAJOR problem. Serial numbers for items in the system do exist if you look up inventory ~ Serials. There is a list of serial numbers in stock ready to use. But when we go to do an invoice there are no serial numbers, it asks you if you want to overide the quantities... Our problem was we lost our inventory file therefore we had to put an old file back on...although these serial numbers are there we can not use them which also means i cant put t...

Style added to "next page"
I have a document that I am using styles in. When I want to force a new page and apply a style to the first line in the new page, the style is also applied to the "next page" code. This would not be a problem, except the style I am using puts a shaded box around the text. So that leaves me with a shaded box at the end of the previous page. I can't find any where to fix this. Any help would be appreciated. Here is the style code: Font: Bold, Space After: 12 pt, No widow/orphan control, Don't keep with next, Don't keep lines together, Level 2, Patter...

Sharp Organizer problems
Morning, all... I have just purchased a Sharp OZ-590A and am having problems installing against Microsoft Outlook 97. Have a missing dll trying to get Outlook Version. Since I am not using MS Outlook, can I change to Outlook just for using the Organizer? The Organizer install does not indicate what Outlook version it will accept. I am running Windows 98SE. Where would I get just Outlook for this purpose? I'm also posting this to the Outlook 97 newsgroup. Thanks for any responses...Bob -- ______________ lvMMMCDLXXIX+1 What do you mean by "Just Outlook" as opposed to Ou...

problem registering money 2000
I have money 2000 running on my home PCs. I recently got a new laptop that had money 2004 trial installed. When I installed 2000 and tried to load it, it asked me to register it, and when I did, I got an error message saying it couldn't launch the registration program. When I loaded money 2000 in the past upon a new computer, it just gave me a choice of mail registration or on-line registration. Is there some way of getting the old registration program to come up? I'm not sure whether you need to register it nowadays, given that Microsoft don't provide direct support ...

Problem 02-01-08
Ive got gmail(google mail) and ive thried to use pop3 be in vista on outlook express it don't work help!! Hi Jamie, This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website is not all that clear and may have misdirected you. I suggest post your question to the applicable Vista newsgroups available below: Windows Vista discussion groups: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.mspx Tom Wickerath Microsoft Access MVP http://www.accessmvp.com/TWickerath/ http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/expert_contributors.html ______...

Strangest Problem Ever
I will try to be as clear as possible here. I am using Outlook 2002. (thats clear so far!)..I have 2 different Email profiles. One for me, one for my wife. It was working fine. All of the sudden, her account won't send/receive. I get an 0x8 error saying the pop server couldnt be found. All the settings are correct. Now for the tricky part. I switch to my profile, and everything works fine. In addition, I add her info as another address in MY profile and it works fine again! Then I switch to her profile and no dice! Am I still clear? Any help is appreciated! Steve Try creating a...

Weird Problem With Office 2004 on Tiger 10.4.1
Here's the readers digest version of the problem. A friend just went from 9.2.2 to Tiger yesterday and when he tried to install the Office 2004 upgrade, it said that his product key was not correct. A phone call to Microsoft confirmed that the key was actually valid and there was some issue with his system. I tried the same CD on another system with the same key and it worked, so it would appear they are correct. I took a full version of Office 2004 and it installed fine. However, none of the apps will start. The icons will bounce for a bit and then stop bouncing. No error messages get di...

Continuous Subform Won't Allow Moving To Next Rec?
Form.DefaultView=Continuous and, indeed, it does show multiple rows. But only the first row can be selected: the user cannot click into any other row. Also, clicking the form's "forward" navigation button has no effect. I'll swear this thing worked find last week. Tried SaveAsText and LoadFromText, but no change - so I'm suspecting that I fat-fingered some prop or other... But which one? I don't know of a specific property that would cause this behavior. How is the form being opened -- manually? by code? by macro? If by code or macro, show us the code line or ...

keyboard event handle problem!
hi all.. in my application i did handling to keyboard using preTranslateMsg because my application is dialog based. i called onKeyUp & onKeyDown inside it to get the necessary parameters cause i want to send them over network.. i also used Keybd_event. but when i integrated it in my application that handles the mouse too using ordinary mouse msgs from the class wizard i have problems in controlling the application. i can`t control the mouse move any more. what`s the problem? The question is too confusing to answer. You don't call OnKeyUp and OnKeyDown; the framework calls them for y...

NEXT RESEARCHED TIP
Dear Colleague, This is another researched tip from Foundation For Better Living. Please read carefully. The first wave of Internet opportunity explosion has come and gone. If you were in tune to the opportunities of the day in the late 1990's AND you were LUCKY, you likely would not be reading my newsletters. GOOD NEWS! The SECOND WAVE is now upon us. For a VERY LIMITED TIME, you may register for FREE with the World's next big Internet Giant, GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL, INC. (aka: GDI) an Inc500 listed, debt free corportion and home of all .ws (Web Site) domain names (web ad...

new problem with OL 2000
You helped me with a problem between OL and Ms Exchange. I followed your recommendations and got rid of Ms Echange server. But now every time I open OL, I have a message :"the location messages are delivered to has changed for this user profile. To complete this oeration you may need to copy the contents of the old folders to the new OL folders. For help... see OL help". I went there, but cannot find anything of help. And in the same message it says "some of the shortcut on the OL bar may no longer work. Do you want to recreate your shortcuts...". I answer no. wil...

COM Addin Problem after Update to Outlook 2003
Hi folks! I've written an COM-Addin in VBA. It worked with Outlook 2000 and XP, but after updating from Outlook XP to 2003 there's no Addin. No Error Message or other things happened. Only the Addin wasn't loaded. I've tested the "OnConnection" Function with a message box but it wasn't called at the Outlook Start! I deleted the Outlook Addin regkeys at HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins\MyAddin.Connect and HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins\MyAddin.Connect. Then I deleted my Addin in Outlook under "Options/COM-Addins" and selected ...

Pass environment variables to next instance
Hi everyone, today I run into small problem with PowerShell. I would like to start new Powershell.exe from existing instance, however new process should see all variables (similar to Start and Start /I in old cmd). Any idea? Martin I'm not sure of a built-in way, but you could easily call get-variable in your calling script and dump those variables to a txt file. You could then read the text file in your destination script and recreate the variables. "Martin Zugec" wrote: > Hi everyone, > > today I run into small problem with PowerShell. I...

CListCtrl problem.
Well I just started playing with VC++ yesterday, so keep it simple if you can. thx. Anyway, I'm having problems with a CListCtrl in report view. The first column seems to display fine, but the other columns don't. Have a look at my function for adding data: void CMP3RenamerDlg::PopulateList(CString str) { CFileFind finder; LVITEM lvi; CString item; CString strWildcard(str); strWildcard += _T("\\*.mp3"); BOOL bWorking = finder.FindFile(strWildcard); int i = 0; while (bWorking) { bWorking = finder.FindNextFile(); if (finder.IsDots()) continue; // Populat...

Problem on an IF formula
Hi, IF(B853-(B854+B855)<>0,B853-(B854+B855),"") here it with the cell values instead of cell address: IF ( 83.80 - ( 40.45 + 43.35 ) <> 0, 83.80 - (40.45 + 43.35), "" ) --The problem is that on the condition : IF ( 83.80 - ( 40.45 + 43.35 ) <> 0, --> Excel is giving me a TRUE result. Shouldn't this condition produce a False result?? Excel then proceeds to do the arithmetic with a value of -1.4219E -14 The values of these 3 cells have been checked many times, and they are all typed exactly to 2 decimal places. Any thoughts? try this ...

For Each Next problem
I am embarrassed to say I have never been able to get an each, next to work...probably due to my learn by problem method instead of an organized class but I am hoping that by conquering this one, I will finally get it. I need to send an email to each of the people returned by an query. I created a form with the email info and a button for sending it, which works fine for the first record but none of the others. Here is the code I wrote for the cmd button...what am I doing wrong??? Private Sub cmdSend_Click() Dim ctl As Control Dim rst As Recordset ctl = [txtEmail] ...

[Group] next to workbook name
next to my open workbook name, there is a [group]. What is this and how can I remove it? Thanks Thrava thrava You have your worksheets grouped. Anything you do in grouped sheets reflects on others in the group. You can group contiguous sheets by clicking on a tab, holding down shift and clicking on another. To group non-contiguous is the same except use the Ctrl key. To ungroup (your issue) Right click on any sheet tab and select ungroup sheets or simply click on the tab of any sheet not selected. Shortcut key to group Shift+Ctrl+PgUP/Down -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel S...