Network Connection Error

Gents,
I am running into Network Connection Error when trying to process a credit
card. It is a visa, I know my merchant is setup for VISA, along with every
other card you could think of. Is there any specific setting that I should
concentrate on? Since the error is so vague. I have the gateways typed in
correctly, I have my Firewalls turned off. Any suggestions ?

Thanks again fellas,
Sam

0
msam9709 (5)
10/23/2008 1:44:07 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

We get this error everyday, I dont know what the cause is, but a restart of
all the stations including the DB server always fixes it.

"Sam Marinelli" wrote:

> Gents,
> I am running into Network Connection Error when trying to process a credit
> card. It is a visa, I know my merchant is setup for VISA, along with every
> other card you could think of. Is there any specific setting that I should
> concentrate on? Since the error is so vague. I have the gateways typed in
> correctly, I have my Firewalls turned off. Any suggestions ?
>
> Thanks again fellas,
> Sam

0
Haik (53)
10/23/2008 5:46:01 PM
You can port forward range 34000 to 35000 or change router and turn of
router's firewall also.
It should help.
I used have this problem It fixed now.

--
Thank You
Harjit SherGill /DBA

"Haik" <Haik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We get this error everyday, I dont know what the cause is, but a restart
> of
> all the stations including the DB server always fixes it.
>
> "Sam Marinelli" wrote:
>
>> Gents,
>> I am running into Network Connection Error when trying to process a
>> credit
>> card. It is a visa, I know my merchant is setup for VISA, along with
>> every
>> other card you could think of. Is there any specific setting that I
>> should
>> concentrate on? Since the error is so vague. I have the gateways typed in
>> correctly, I have my Firewalls turned off. Any suggestions ?
>>
>> Thanks again fellas,
>> Sam

0
gill6764 (101)

Troubles with sharing over business network
I am trying to set up computers that are running on a small business network. We need to share folders that are on the desktop but when we set them up to be shared they are not recognized by the other computers. There are a few computers that are working but our newer computers are not. Nathan Niewohner wrote: > I am trying to set up computers that are running on a small business network. > We need to share folders that are on the desktop but when we set them up to > be shared they are not recognized by the other computers. There are a few > computers that are worki...

Excel error message...
Just recently am not able to open an Excel spreadsheet containing macros. Get the following error messages: 1) "Could not register the Visual Basic Environment. Please run setup. 2) "An error occurred initializing the VBA libraries (126) Any suggestions how to fix this? What happened when you ran setup? xl2k and higher has an option under Help called "Detect and repair". Did you try that? And if you're running xl97 or xl2k, and running setup doesn't fix the problem, maybe you can completely remove the program and reinstall from scratch: OFF97: How to Comple...

Outlook and Being Networked
I have a two PC running Outlook 2003. Both our networked together through our wireless network, both running XP Home Edition. I'm wanting to keep both .pst files current on each PC so that no matter what PC you currently use, you can access your files and such. I've looked and have read most of the links and articles on http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm and have read many KB articles on Microsoft. Most of these programs cost and I've tried some over their trial period and didn't quite like how they operated or it just wasn't what I needed. So, how can one...

XmlSerializer & Signed Assemblies : CS0647 Compilation Error
Hi, I am having problems using the XmlSerializer from within a signed assembly. I have narrowed down the problem to a compilation error (CS0647) occuring when .NET tries to compile code generated by the XmlSerializer. The JIT compiler gives an error when trying to process the following attribute: - [System.Security.Permissions.PermissionSet(System.Security.Permissions.SecurityAction.LinkDemand, Name="FullTrust")]. To make matters worse, this problem is intermittent. I have seen various postings around the web which seem to indicate that other people have experienced this same ...

Concatenate error/problem
Hi All, Who can help me with this problem>>?? I have to concatenate 5 items (and between all items an ", " (comma)), which I let lookup from a list containing 24 rows. This is what I'm using: =CONCATENATE((VLOOKUP(B28,I30:N54,6,0)),", ",(VLOOKUP(B32,I30:N54,6,0)),", ",(VLOOKUP(B36,I30:N54,6,0)),", ",(VLOOKUP(B40,I30:N54,6,0)),", ",(VLOOKUP(B44,I30:N54,6,0)),".") In some cases my lookup value is empty... Now I get a #N/A error How can I do this right. Example: If all my lookup value are filled I get this: 1000, 2000, 3000, ...

SqlDbType enumeration error
Hi, When the sub below here is called on my visual studio localhost, there is not a single problem. When I run my website with this sub on my IIS server I get the following error which doesn't make sence at all: The SqlDbType enumeration value, 31, is invalid. Parameter name: SqlDbType Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The SqlDbType enumeration value,...

SBS Connectivity issues
Experiencing intermittent delays and dropped connections to Small Business Server. Config is: SBS2003 SP2 (all current patches) running on HP ML110 server; 4 PCs onsite - 3 used by onsite staff; 1 used by remote user to access server via RWW. Users run basic Office apps, Outlook, Quickbooks, internet access. Also have an Avaya VIOP phone system (4 phones) on the network. Everything has been in place for almost 4 years. Having more frequent connectivity issues. Onsite PCs show delays in Outlook connecting to Exchange ('Trying to connect ...). Remote user reports...

SFO Error when adding account/contact
Hi - I've recently added a new user to our CRM system and she is using SFO. When she creates and saves a new contact or account she gets the general message "an error occored, please contact your system administrator" Here is the error message from the client's machine Event Viewer: Source: Microsoft CRM Category: None Event ID: 2 Description: MSCRM Platform Error Report -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact your administrator...

Syntax error 3075 missing operator
Hi all! I get "error 3075 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression '[InvNum]81441." (81441 is the invoice number being acted upon.) DoCmd.OpenForm "2frmDELabor", , , "[InvNum]" & Me![InvNum], acFormEdit 1. InvNum is a number field, long integer. 2. The command is attached to a button on [2frmDEInvoice]. 3. [2frmDELabor] is a parent form to [2frmDELaborRP1]. 4. [2frmDELaborRP1] is named LaborRP1 5. LaborRP1 is linked to parent via [InvNum]. Is there something about the subform? Am I not calling it correctly? I would gratefully accept ...

File opening problem over network
I have what seems to be a strange excel file opening issue that I can't pinpoint and I would greatly appreciate any ideas to try for this problem. We have a network computer running windows 98 SE. On this computer there are many .xls files stored for users to access. Often when opening the files users get an error that reads: Microsoft Excel cannot open or save any more documents because there is not enough available memory or disk pace. -To make more memory available, close workbooks or programs you no longer need. -To free disk space, delete files you no longer need from the disk yo...

Form handling error
I am getting the error message "The field is too small to accept the amount of data...." I know what is causing the error, but I can't seem to find a way around it. The code is: Private Sub products_description_AfterUpdate() Me.[products_head_desc_tag] = Me.[products_description] On Error Resume Next End Sub products_description is memo products_head_desc_tag is text (Len-120) - which filling is causing the error. products_head_desc_tag is to auto fill the description meta tag on a dyanamically created html page. For this, I am trying to grab only the first 120 c...

networking
My question is, we want to setup a calander for everybodies use at our office. Do we need a server or can we run off of our office network? Bottom line question is, can 6 to 8 people use Outlook at the same time without a dedicated server? If so how? Thanks for the help! Ted. simply setup a calendar on a single users outlook installation, then give all other users permission to view and edit that calendar. you may also have to look at some kind of sharing for the drive the outlook is on. It's just like giving your secretary access to your inbox HTH Pete >-----Original ...

moniter network usage on the network
I want to moniter the bandwidth/internet usage of all of the devices on our network. Some are wired and some are wireless through a wifi connection. How would I get started doing something like this? > I want to moniter the bandwidth/internet usage of all of the devices on > our network. Some are wired and some are wireless through a wifi > connection. How would I get started doing something like this? Might be outside the C# topic, but IF your traffic (even internal) is passing through a firewall, or it's passing through a switch that supports mirroring, you...

CRM 3.0 E-mail Promoting Error
One of my staff had a simlar problem occur. Here is what she did: In Outlook in her Inbox, created a new e-mail Clicked Track in CRM Click Regarding and chose an Account Clicked Send Got the following Error "An error occured promoting this item into Microsoft CRM. The Microsoft CRM server could not be contacted or the user has insufficient permission to perform this action. Do you want to send the e-mail? If you click Yes, the e-mail will be sent out, not no corresponding activity will be created in Microsoft CRM" She checks her Account History and it is not there, as stat...

Network resource error
I'm attempting to use a laptop on a new network. I've configured it on the new domain and now I'm trying to get Outlook to connect to my email account on the Exchange server. When I open up Outlook it attempts to access or install a "resource" called data1.msi that's on the old network drive. Is there anyway around this w/out having the original installation CD? steve ...

Network Connection
How do I remove or delete a network connection. I bought my laptop to the office and connected to our network, now I can't get on the internet using my phone line. ...

Outlook 2007 to Hotmail
Hello from my wit's end! My Outlook 2007 (Win XP) has merrily connected via Outlook Connector for over a year (though perhaps weekly I have to go through the repair process). Still it WORKED, and that solution was an easy fix. Around mid-April, NOTHING has worked. Here are my symptoms and attempted fixes. MS Office diagnostic tells me I have no LAN connection I get the messages 0x800CCC0F and E (mostly) "cannot connect to server" at other times shows OFFLINE at all times I'm able to connect to the Internet through my wireless router I've the same proble...

Outlook.exe keps closing (error)
I have one unit onsite where Outlook.exe (Outlook XP Sp3) keeps creating a general error and shuts down. the user may not even be working with Outlook when it pops the message it must close. I've exausted all of my items as a fix and really don't want to perform a rebuild unless absolutly neccessay(considering this application is the only issue) I've performed an un-install(restart), re-install, adware scans..... Any info would be appreciated, Here is the error info in 3 parts: Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft Office 10 Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Date: 09/0...

The connection was dropped by the remote host #3
Hi I'm having a problem with my SBS 2003, iot receives emails fine, but sending is not working. I was getting an error about 'could not bind to Destination in DNS' now i get 'The connection was dropped by the remote host'. I get the error when i highlight messages in the Q's, but nothing in Event log. If you need any info please ask, otherwise has anybody seen this? Cheers Jason Omer I have a forward and reverse look up zone, nslookup works as far as it can resovle the domain names in the Q's. 1 domain controller which is also the exchange server, hen...

outlook 2003 keeps dying without giving me a real error message
i recently upgraded from outlook 2000 to 2003. i'm now getting the following error when i'm done downloading roughly 1/2 to 3/4 of my email: Task 'mail.mydomain.com - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming (POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: .' there's never anything in the "The server responded..." section. once it dies, it seems to forget that it's already downloaded a bunch of the ...

Network password on Office 2003
I'm having an odd issue. At random times Outlook pops up a box asking me to enter network password. I have, by default saved my password. However, when the "enter network password" dialog box appears, the password is there in astrisk form. But the save password box isn't checked. I check the "save password" box and click OK. It then accesses my email. And later, from 15 minutes to over an hour it does the same process all over again. Anyone have any input on this issue? It gets Kind of frustrating. Thanks, Scott ...

Office Error Message
I reinstalled Microsoft Office 2004 and now when I open any of the Microsoft Office applications I get the following message "An unexpexted error occured while trying to load the Microsoft Framework library".....why is this happening now??? How do I get rid of it? Is this a problem??? Hi, You'll get that message until you install the Office updates. From the Help menu of any office application choose "Check For Updates." You can obtain the updates from Mactopia's download section, as well. -Jim Gordon MacMVP Quoting from "jasonwozniak@yahoo.com" &l...

Error deleting folder
I have a folder I can't delete. When I try, I get this message: error deleting file or folder cannot delete file: cannot read from the source file or disk. Can anyone help? Chan000 wrote: > I have a folder I can't delete. When I try, I get this message: > > error deleting file or folder > cannot delete file: cannot read from the source file or disk. > > Can anyone help? ============================ Maybe you can delete it after a reboot... or possibly in Safe Mode. If not...the following freeware might be worth a try: Unlocker http://ccollomb...