Need User Name and Password

Hello Everyone,

I am reinstalling RMS 1.3 in a customer that their server crashed and need
to reinstall everything from scratch... I do not remember the default user
name and password for RMS 1.3.; I remember that is a number 1 or 2 (I think)
but do not remember the password!

Thanks for your Help in Advance

Rommel J Jimenez

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

try Password or password
if that doesn't work, look it up with the sql statement:
select * from cashier

"Rommel J. Jimenez" wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am reinstalling RMS 1.3 in a customer that their server crashed and need
> to reinstall everything from scratch... I do not remember the default user
> name and password for RMS 1.3.; I remember that is a number 1 or 2 (I think)
> but do not remember the password!
>
> Thanks for your Help in Advance
>
> Rommel J Jimenez

0
MattHurst (182)
7/15/2009 7:30:01 PM
Hi Rommel,

The username and password that comes with RMS is 1 and 'password' (all
lowercase and no quotes).  If that doesn't work you will have to run a sql
statement 'SELECT * FROM Cashier' and grab one from there.  I hope this helps.

Jeff

"Rommel J. Jimenez" wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am reinstalling RMS 1.3 in a customer that their server crashed and need
> to reinstall everything from scratch... I do not remember the default user
> name and password for RMS 1.3.; I remember that is a number 1 or 2 (I think)
> but do not remember the password!
>
> Thanks for your Help in Advance
>
> Rommel J Jimenez

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Excel need help

How do I format a cell, so the user must use a user calendar?
I created a user calendar by means of a macro. I want to set a cell in the workbook so when someone clicks on the cell the calendar automatically comes up so they can select a date. nathan See Ron de Bruin's site for code. Adjust the range to suit http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:25:03 -0800, nathan <nathan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I created a user calendar by means of a macro. I want to set a cell in the >workbook so when someone clicks on the cell the calendar automatically comes >up so they can se...

User changes last name
I have a network user with an associated mailbox. The user's name is jsmith and the Exchange alias is jsmith. This user has a new last name now, jjones.The user wants her email address to reflect the new name. She also wants to have any mail that goes to her old address forwarded to the new address. Can I just rename some things or do I have to create another userid and create the new mailbox and import all the email into the new mailbox and forward the old email to the new one. That senario would also cause the user to get a default profile on the desktop which I want to try to av...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Programatically open Access DB with user level security
I have an Excel Add-in that now needs to open an Access database that has user level security applied to it. The only way I have been able to achieve this so far is using the VBA Shell function, since by doing this I can pass the workgroup path and user name/password to the DB. Problem then of course is that I can't set a reference to the DB until Access has started sufficiently to begin supporting OLE and the amount of time this might take is indeterminate. A very crude workaround I am using at the moment is to pause the Excel VBA execution using Wait for a few secon...

Macro help needed........

Chart apearing small for one user only
I have a situation where person one sends person two a excel 2003 document with a chart and person two can see the chart but it is rely small. Person one can send the file to other people and it shows up fine. Person two can send the same file to other people and it shows up fine. What is wrong with person two's setup? The zoom percentage on both computers for both people are always the same value. Person two can increase his and it seems as if it distorts the chart. When he sends that file to someone else it looks ok (not distorted) but very big. Please help. Thanks. Do...

Link to a cell in another workbook by name rather than absolute c.
I need to get data from a total cell in one worksheet into a cell in another worksheet. Because the source worksheet will have lines added to it, I wanted to reference the cell by its row and column label (e.g. "Jan Sales"), rather than by an absolute cell reference. I tried several variations and keep getting the #REF and #NAME errors. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks. Name the actual cell and then reference the cell's name. -- Cutter ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Cutter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/membe...

Need to test a mobo

create user mailbox rules from admin/server
If I want to make a rule in a users mailbox so that certain emails go to certain folders etc, I have usually logged in as that user and created the rule using the outlook rules wizard. Is there a way I can create rules like this from the server, or admin account, so i dont have to log in as every user each time i want to add a rule? Not that I'm aware of, and I'm sure you couldn't do it without some fancy scripting. Why not leave this up to the user, and send them basic instructions? Aaron wrote: > If I want to make a rule in a users mailbox so that certain emails go > ...

Help needed

Display Multiple User Forms
Is there a way to display two userforms simulataneously. I have an application with about 10 data entry forms. I want to creat a navigation form that would always be open that would allow the use to jump from one form to another. How can I do this? Thanks for any help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you have Excel2000 or later, just create modeless forms (ShowModal property = False) -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Ripan >" <<Ripan.103gp7@exce...

Need help on this....thanks

Clarification on EWS/Exchange 2007 free/busy issue
Clarification: Free/busy is denied to any user that has been granted specific access to a user's calendar when EWS is used to add/change a permission for a person or group. If the user is a member of a security group listed with access to the calendars, all users in the group will be denied access to free/busy to the calendar. We've discovered that when a user uses EWS (version 13.0.3) to modify calendar permissions (Exchange 2007) on his/her calendar that this causes an issue where the free/busy info is no longer available to any user listed/granted specific access to the u...

crm email for remote users
Hi, I have a client with 10 remote users who wants to implement MSCRM. The remote users use a hosted POP3 email service, not Exchange. Can Sales for Outlook be configured so that when a CRM email is sent, the email uses their hosted service's profile in Outlook? Thanks No this will not work CRM will only work against an exchange server. "Gene Marks" <gene@marksgroup.net> wrote in message news:OEg340vPDHA.3236@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have a client with 10 remote users who wants to implement MSCRM. The > remote users use a hosted POP3 email ...

need help badly

I need Help

Defined names
Hi there I have defined many names and would like to print out the list of the names with the cells they are referencing Does anyone know if I can do this Thanks very much Tim Insert / Name / Paste / Paste List -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Tim" <tim.elhatton@mnp.ca&...

GP 10.00 User Secury for Project Accounting
Hi All, How can I grant user access to view Project Accounting Batch ID lookup during PA Billing Transaction? ...

VBA code to run macro in certain file based on name of file in cel
I am trying to come up with code that will run a macro in a workbook where the path and name of the workbook are in a cell reference. I have tried the following with no luck. The path to the file is located in cell F36 of worksheet, "Customize" and the name of the file is located in cell F42. The name of the macro is "ClearTotalSavings". Any help from one of you gurus would sure be appreciated. Application.Run "'" & Workbooks(Sheets("Customize").Range("F36").Value) & "\" & Sheets("Customize").R...

second identity password is lost
The second identity I've set up for my daughter has been changed or compromised. How do I reset/change it? If you are talking about Identities you must be referring to Outlook Express? Outlook uses Profiles. This is the OUTLOOK help site not Outlook Express. You should include what version number and what program specifically you are having the trouble with and what operating system you are using. You will need to create a new identity and import the old mail into the new identity. Import the address book and manually add the mail accounts. Once done you can remove the old identity...