Need User Name and Password

Hello Everyone,

I am reinstalling RMS 1.3 in a customer that their server crashed and need
to reinstall everything from scratch... I do not remember the default user
name and password for RMS 1.3.; I remember that is a number 1 or 2 (I think)
but do not remember the password!

Thanks for your Help in Advance

Rommel J Jimenez

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

try Password or password
if that doesn't work, look it up with the sql statement:
select * from cashier

"Rommel J. Jimenez" wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am reinstalling RMS 1.3 in a customer that their server crashed and need
> to reinstall everything from scratch... I do not remember the default user
> name and password for RMS 1.3.; I remember that is a number 1 or 2 (I think)
> but do not remember the password!
>
> Thanks for your Help in Advance
>
> Rommel J Jimenez

0
MattHurst (182)
7/15/2009 7:30:01 PM
Hi Rommel,

The username and password that comes with RMS is 1 and 'password' (all
lowercase and no quotes).  If that doesn't work you will have to run a sql
statement 'SELECT * FROM Cashier' and grab one from there.  I hope this helps.

Jeff

"Rommel J. Jimenez" wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am reinstalling RMS 1.3 in a customer that their server crashed and need
> to reinstall everything from scratch... I do not remember the default user
> name and password for RMS 1.3.; I remember that is a number 1 or 2 (I think)
> but do not remember the password!
>
> Thanks for your Help in Advance
>
> Rommel J Jimenez

users have access to all mailboxes
After recently updating server current patches, no Exchange updates, users access to all mailboxes. The restriction is still in place for admins, (if you are a member if both the Exchange Domain serves and one of the Admin groups, you will not have access to the other mailboxes) Operating system, Win2K SP4, Exchange 2K Enterprise SP3. "Don" wrote: > After recently updating server current patches, no Exchange updates, users > access to all mailboxes. The restriction is still in place for admins, (if > you are a member if both the Exchange Domain serves and one of the ...

Last name, first name
I have a list with lastname, firstname in a cell. I would like to change it to firsname lastname. Any clues? officexp. Thank you. Mich - Insert a column after your name column, highlight the name column, go to Data, Text to Columns, Delimited, select comma, finish. This will give you two columns, lastname, firstname. Insert a column before your lastname column. Move the firstname column to the new column. Your third column should now be blank. Enter in the formula =CONCATENATE(,A1," ",B1)in the third column. This will put your firstname space lastname in the third ...

Outlook 2000 Password Problem
I have Outlook 2000 on my PC. One feature that I really like is that can type my password in once and for as long as that particular sessio is active the program will never ask me for my password again. Once leave the program the program will then again request the password fo email authentication. I have just gotten a laptop and I installe Outlook 2000 on it. The laptop makes me type in the password each time Is there a way for Outlook 2000 to remember my password each sessio without checking the Save Password box? Thanks, Chri ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message po...

User gets married
I have a user who has just gotten married, need to know if there is a way to have to email address on one mailbox? You can leave the original SMTP address and simply add the new one to her account. You can then also set the new SMTP to be her default reply to address but any email sent to the original will still be accepted as inbound. "David Marcotte" wrote: > I have a user who has just gotten married, need to know if there is a way to > have to email address on one mailbox? David, The easiest was to accomplish this is the edit the user in Active Directory Users and...

New users not added to address list
Hi, When i create new user accounts on exchange 2003, although the accounts create successfully (and mailboxes), their names aren't added to the global address list and they can't be resolved when installing outlook. Any ideas what might be the problem? -A "Harv" wrote: > Hi, > > When i create new user accounts on exchange 2003, although the accounts > create successfully (and mailboxes), their names aren't added to the global > address list and they can't be resolved when installing outlook. Any ideas > what might be the problem? > > -...

Naming new server
Cana anyone tell me if there are any implication with Exchange 2003 with having the server physically named "xyz.company.com" and having a cname in the internal dns that point "mail.company.com" to "xyz.company.com"? I'd sooner not have to have users needing to know the specific name of the server they need (whether using pop3/imap/smtp/webmail) but I don't know if using an alias is likely to cause problems? TIA, Paul On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 02:56:43 -0800, Paul Hutchings <paul@spamcop.net> wrote: >Cana anyone tell me if there are any implicat...

Need help with Macro's and Shading
Sorry If I'm posting in the wrong place. I'm trying to set up some shading macro's or rules for an excel page (excel 2003) and running into a little difficulty. I set up a macro to put in a light shading to make everything easy on the eyes every even number row: Range( _ "A8:S8,[through],A94:S94" _ ).Select With Selection.Interior .ColorIndex = 24 .Pattern = xlSolid .PatternColorIndex = xlAutomatic End With Range("G4:M4").Select End Sub I also created one to remove the shading. however, I also have a macro...

How to get file name on a worksheet?
How to get just file name on a cell without .xls extenion ? =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1))+1,FIND("]", CELL("filename",A1))-FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1))-5) ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com Check out the NEWsgroup stats! Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com "UNNI" <UNNI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7DCF280-9BAA-490A-BC04-963F60E1B4E0@microsoft.com... > How to get just file name on a cell without .xls extenion ? See http://w...

Need Help Re-activating Money Plus Deluxe
I own a copy of Money Plus Deluxe purchased at a brick and mortar store. Over the holidays, I did a clean install of Windows XP on the desktop system where I run Money. When I re-installed Money from CD, it required activation. The problem is that the original Product Key from the CD case is rejected, I suppose because I used it to activate the software when I purchased it. I contacted Microsoft Money Online Support Services and was told that I needed to get an override code from Microsoft Office Online Store (aka Digital River). He insisted that Digital River needed to generate...

Change Passwprd shared SMTP Domain Users
Hi, I have 3 shosted SMTP domin in Singlle Exchange 2003 server . How can i change password option for each domains users.? Raj Which password option? Password policies are for the most part, domain level policies and apply to all users within an AD domain, not a SMTP domain. On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 06:39:04 -0800, "Rajkumar" <Rajkumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have 3 shosted SMTP domin in Singlle Exchange 2003 server . How can i >change password option for each domains users.? > >Raj ...

Changing Name of stock/mutual fun within and account
Suppose there are many transactions within and account such as dividend/interest reinvesments and the stock/mutual fund changes it name. Mustindividual transaction be edited or is a mass change possible?? In advance, thabks to anyone with a work around/solution. DEH in Ohio when you change the name all the transactions associated with that old name changes. >-----Original Message----- >Suppose there are many transactions within and account >such as dividend/interest reinvesments and the >stock/mutual fund changes it name. > >Mustindividual transaction be edited or ...

Name Ranges...
I have one workbook where I have named ranges. Is it possible to somehow use those names in formulas in a completely different workbook? Excel 2003. Any help is appreciated. P.S. It's not just using the same name. I need to use the same ranges as the two workbooks are connected. "Vixter" wrote: > I have one workbook where I have named ranges. > Is it possible to somehow use those names in formulas in a completely > different workbook? Excel 2003. > Any help is appreciated. The below would refer to the first cell of named range Name1 from saved w...

Cannot start MS Money 2004
I've followed the posts where MS Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. I'm getting the same error relating to the following file: msisam10.dll. When I try the fix discussed earlier this month, no 'stories' file exist in the webcache. I can start older money files or the first My Money file. i've tried installing MS Money on another computer and still cannot open this file. Any suggestions? ...

Need help using data from multiple worksheets to create a Summary report
I hope someone can help me I have just started with a reasonably large homeless organisation where they collect large amounts of statistical data using excell. There are 25 induvidual services hence 25 induvidual data sets. Each set essentially contains the 1. a referral worksheet - name date etc (Monthly Tally of referals) 2. an induvidual stats sheet a variety of data (for each referal that becomes a client) 3. an occupancy stats sheet (Like a tally sheet 1 counts for each day + a Bfwd and Cfwd column) 4. a monthly summary report (combines data from all) Whilst a Database comes to mind a...

Not able to open password protected money files.
When I tried to open my money file which is password protected, I get the application crash all the time. " AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 10.0.0.919 ModName: msofd.dll ModVer: 10.0.0.919 Offset: 0004cf47 Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close." The only difference I can think of is the installation of Security Update for Windows XP (KB901190) I don't have any issue in opening another money file without any password. any help in resolving this issue will be appreciated. thanks, Johnson jdaniel wrote: > When I tried to open my money file which i...

User Access Denied
Hi, I have a EPM 2007 installation and i'm having a strange issue with one user. The user is in the administration group and can connect to EPM through Project Professional, however when he tries to connect via pwa he gets a message saying "Error:Access Denied, Current user: You are currently signed in as: xxx". The user is in the advanced permissions in site settings. Any thought about the cause? Thanks in advance. User permissions in project server can be vexing for most administrators. Check that the ability to login is checked in the global template, us...

one user's email is delayed in the local
One of our users emails is being delayed in the local delivery queue. The only thing that is different about this user is that his email addy isn't the same as his windows login. I'm pretty sure this just started too and he's had this email set up like this for months. Where would i start looking to see what's going on. some messages get through....some don't....don't really know what to say... someone? ...

Need a template for a chart in APA format
I need to do an assignment for Psych. on Stress and Disease, I need to do a chart and am looking for a template. ...

Error Failed to create named Property
We are getting the below error on our Exchange 2007 server. We have modified the registry to try and stop this but it is still happening. Anyone have any ideas. Failed to create a new named property for database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Database" because the number of named properties reached the quota limit (9216). User attempting to create the named property: "NETWORK SERVICE" Named property GUID: 00020386-0000-0000-c000-000000000046 Named property name/id: "x-khdp" http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=820379 -- Ed ...

1.2 Report on User activity
Is there an easy way to report on each user the number of activities they have created? I.E. Joe Bloggs has sent this many e-mails, had x number of phone calls, and has created x number of appointments. I dont want it specific to any time period, just all of them. Thanks in advance Ben Have you used crystal reports before? If not might be quick to create a transact-sql query. -- ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Ben" <bsmallwo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1137429204.424529.200490@g14g2000cwa.google...

"..." in file name path
I remember there was one API function that would make long paths short by inserting "..." in path: c:\program files\...\my.xml but I can't remember func name? Try PathCompactPath(Ex) shell functions. "Petar Popara" <my.fake@mail.net> wrote in message news:%23qRW2%23$6EHA.3596@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > > I remember there was one API function that would make long paths short > by inserting "..." in path: > > c:\program files\...\my.xml > > but I can't remember func name? > Try to avoid ever doing thi...

Outlook using RPC over HTTP and Passwords
We have implemented mandatory password changes every 60 days and the remote users with Outlook over http and not given an opportunity to change the password when it expires. After the 60 days they can't get in and I need to change their password on the server. Is there something I need to do? or fix? VPN users are being prompted to change their passwords and can change them themselves. -- Regards Chris Can they change them from OWA? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/...

Two things , Alias for a user and relaying a domain
Can exch23k perform such a function. Basically we have 2 domains 1 is using mdaemon (deerfield) the other is exchange. Can exchange create an alias for a user in the new domain, i.e. reception@domain1.com point to fred.blogs@domain1.com Can exchange create an alias for user in the old domain, i.e. reception@domain2.com point to fred.blogs@domain1.com If so How! Cheers :) OZ Yes, and yes - For dom1 (new) to point to dom 2 (old), create a Contact record in AD with a primary SMTP address in the 2 domain. Then add in a dom1 smtp address on the Email Addresses tab of that contact. When ...

User unable to retrieve mail after a certain date in Outlook 2007
I have a user using Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager over a VPN in cached mode. He is connected to Exchange 2000. He has been unable to retrieve emails since a cut off date 3 days ago. On Outlook Web access he can see the new emails but cannot see them on his Outlook. He has deleted his cached file, recreated it, and done the same for his Mail profile without success. He has not installed any new software. He is able to send emails without problems. There are no error messages. Other users connected to Exchange are unaffected. Suggestions? "AndrewB" <AndrewB@di...

Internal Emails to reflect FQDN not Display Name
If I have two users in the same organization and they use Outlook or OWA I need the email to reflect that it came from john@company.com not John Doe. THis is for internal and external mail. Would I make an adjustment with ADSIEdit or elsewhere? Thanks What version of Exchange? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Jack Voth" <JackVoth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8064FE3C-E0FA-4DCE-B836-392666C15282@microsoft.com... > If I have two users in the same organization and they use Outlook or OWA I ...