Need to change comission settings

I need to change the comission setting on all inventory items so comission
will be based on the sales rep's comission schedule.

Also, is there a way to make this the default setting?
0
Meralee (21)
10/8/2007 3:52:04 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Meralee....you'll need to run an update query so all items in your item
list get flagged as "base commission on sales rep schedule"....

backup your database first and if possible update after hours

connect to your db with so administrator
query - new
type...

update item
set commissionmode =1

this will udpate all your items in your item list

My store ops (v2) defaults to sales rep commission mode....what version are
you running?  - hope this helps

"Meralee" wrote:

> I need to change the comission setting on all inventory items so comission
> will be based on the sales rep's comission schedule.
>
> Also, is there a way to make this the default setting?
0
convoluted (621)
10/8/2007 4:26:03 PM
Thanks so much! Worked perfectly!

"convoluted" wrote:

> Hi Meralee....you'll need to run an update query so all items in your item
> list get flagged as "base commission on sales rep schedule"....
>
> backup your database first and if possible update after hours
>
> connect to your db with so administrator
> query - new
> type...
>
> update item
> set commissionmode =1
>
> this will udpate all your items in your item list
>
> My store ops (v2) defaults to sales rep commission mode....what version are
> you running?  - hope this helps
>
> "Meralee" wrote:
>
> > I need to change the comission setting on all inventory items so comission
> > will be based on the sales rep's comission schedule.
> >
> > Also, is there a way to make this the default setting?
0
Meralee (21)

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

SIZE OF FILE CHANGED
Ive got an excel file that was 1mb in size. I then made a couple of small alterations and now the file size has shot up to 8.5mb. The file is going to be uploaded to a website and may take a while to load. Any ideas why the file size had increased so dramatically. Cheers Duncan Here are 4 things that often reduce the size: 1) Blanks. Edit>Go To...>Special...>Tick Blanks. This will give you a Idea of how much space your Worksheet takes up. Try to reduce th Blanks 2) Fileformat. File>Save As...>Select Save as type: Microsoft Exce Workbook (*.xls). If you use Microsoft Exc...

Excel need help

User changes last name
I have a network user with an associated mailbox. The user's name is jsmith and the Exchange alias is jsmith. This user has a new last name now, jjones.The user wants her email address to reflect the new name. She also wants to have any mail that goes to her old address forwarded to the new address. Can I just rename some things or do I have to create another userid and create the new mailbox and import all the email into the new mailbox and forward the old email to the new one. That senario would also cause the user to get a default profile on the desktop which I want to try to av...

How do I Set up a Invoice in Microsoft Office 2000 Professional (.
How do I Set up a Invoice Formate Template in Microsoft Office 2000 Professional (Excel) With detailed one (Rate, qty,Discount,Total,Tax) Check out the templates at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011377071033.aspx "Chandrasekar G Yadav" wrote: > How do I Set up a Invoice Formate Template in Microsoft Office 2000 > Professional (Excel) > With detailed one (Rate, qty,Discount,Total,Tax) ...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

Opening blank sheet with set format
Hi, apologies for asking what's probably a common question... How can I change the blank Excel sheet default (the one you get if you click on the toolbar icon) so that it comes up with the font being Arial Narrow size 8 in every cell? Thanks in advance Daniel Create a new workbook. change the font setting to what you want. Save it as Book.xlt in your XLStart folder (as a template) Daniel Bonallack wrote: > > Hi, apologies for asking what's probably a common question... > > How can I change the blank Excel sheet default (the one you get if you click > on the toolb...

Need to test a mobo

Great Plains Companies should allow window color settings
It would be helpful if Great Plains would allow different window color schemes for each Company. This would be especially beneficial to identify when you are in a Test company. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions...

outlook(?) changes email address upon sending
I have had trouble sending email to persons who have "netscape" as their email address. Somewhere in the process of sending the message, the word "netscape" is changed to "netescape" and the message is returned to me. This happens constantely. Any ideas? A bug? ...

Help needed

Need help on this....thanks

need help badly

I need Help

Change Font/Display Size???
Am running Money 2006 on Vista machine, where it was serving as backup for an XP machine. XP is having problems so have decided to make VIsta the primary. Is there any way to change the size of the display/fonts on the display to something larger? Too small for these tired eyes. I can change the desktop display size ,but then it screws up the display for every other program. Any help would be appreciated. TIA In microsoft.public.money, starrin wrote: >Am running Money 2006 on Vista machine, where it was serving as >backup for an XP machine. XP is having problems so have decided t...

Setting colors in Outlook
I'd like to darken the color that corresponds to the first entry in the contacts listing when searching for a contact. When I hit "b" for the Bs, the grey coloration for the first name is so faint, I can't always see which one is the one selected. Eye sight taxed typer <Eye sight taxed typer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'd like to darken the color that corresponds to the first entry in > the contacts listing when searching for a contact. When I hit "b" > for the Bs, the grey coloration for the first name is so faint, I > can'...

calculating in a changing range
I am trying to find a maximum value in a range that will be changing (in starting position, and length). Here is an example, this is cells A1 to A13: 2 1 0 1 2 3 4 3 2 1 0 1 2 I want to find the max between zero points (In this case, there would be one max, and it would be 4). The number of zero points and the number of cells between them will change. Anyone have some idea of how to go about this, or anything to even get me started? Thank you! -- gkaste ------------------------------------------------------------------------ gkaste's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?...

Sort range changes during sort
After highlighting the columns and rows I want sorted, I select data and sort. At this point the sort range changes to include the entire row from A to IV of each row I selected. I've searched the options screen and help menu, but don't know why this is happening. Thanks in Advance. This is a complete guess--I couldn't duplicate what happened to you in xl2003. Do you have merged cells in that range? If yes, maybe that's the problem. coffedrinker2003 wrote: > > After highlighting the columns and rows I want sorted, I select data and > sort. At this point the so...

Need Help Despertly!

SSRS
Is it possible to change the list of reports a user can access through stored procedures? At the moment I run a stored procedure to get a list of all reports a user has access to but then change permissions manually as I don't have a definitive list of all relevant SQL Server tables. SQL Servant ...