need to be able to set security on the buttons on the custom keybo

need to be able to set security on the buttons on the custom keyboard
especially the minus key . any user can  refund an item. when the minus key
is pressed it refunds an item this is a security issuse as the user can then
press the plus symbol and the item can be refunded multiple times.
these action buttons need to be locked down and potentially a report  should
be availble to the administrators so they can see staright away which items
have which security levels assigned against them .To hard to try and track
each shop as they all require different keyboards and differtent security
settings.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3912d7c2-39d3-4880-a764-70ac16485c00&dg=microsoft.public.pos
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Willie,

How about setting the cashier's return limit to .01?  SO Manager | Database

--
*
"Willie Whelan" <WillieWhelan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
need to be able to set security on the buttons on the custom keyboard
especially the minus key . any user can  refund an item. when the minus key
is pressed it refunds an item this is a security issuse as the user can then
press the plus symbol and the item can be refunded multiple times.
these action buttons need to be locked down and potentially a report  should
be availble to the administrators so they can see staright away which items
have which security levels assigned against them .To hard to try and track
each shop as they all require different keyboards and differtent security
settings.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3912d7c2-39d3-4880-a764-70ac16485c00&dg=microsoft.public.pos

0
spam3944 (2163)

Lebans MonthCalendar Does Not Work Properly When Using an Image Button
I am using the Lebans MonthCalendar. Instead of using the textbox double-click event to open the calendar, I would like to use a bitmap graphic (image control) of a calendar I created. However, there seems to be a problem where after opening the MonthCalendar form, the window will not accept any input. I am using Access 97 on Windows XP. Anyone else experience the same thing? For now I have resorted to using a command button control, but I hate the border it produces... You cannot setfocus to an Image control and if I remember correctly, the MonthCalendar positioning logic requries this fe...

Importing spreadsheet to a table from a button?
We recieve information weekly and sometimes more frequent then that. I have a access database set up with a table, queries and reports. What I would like to do is instead of having to manually go in and import the table to make it more user friendly to the folks that don't know how to use access that well. I figure this will have to be done through code to call the worksheets, but I would like to create a button on a form that when selected it will automatically import the spreadsheet directly to the table. If it has to call the wizard that still would not be as bad and navigating throug...

Intercompany Processing Security
With intercompany processing in PM and GL, users are required to be given access to the destination companies to post to. This creates the issue of users having access to the destination company's information that they should not be accessing. If security needs to be locked down to a company specific level this creates additional administration to an individual's level. Ideally users should be able to only have access to the company to process PM invoices of GL journals into and separatley manage access to GL accounts from destination companies. Not allowing access the entire...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

How do I Set up a Invoice in Microsoft Office 2000 Professional (.
How do I Set up a Invoice Formate Template in Microsoft Office 2000 Professional (Excel) With detailed one (Rate, qty,Discount,Total,Tax) Check out the templates at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011377071033.aspx "Chandrasekar G Yadav" wrote: > How do I Set up a Invoice Formate Template in Microsoft Office 2000 > Professional (Excel) > With detailed one (Rate, qty,Discount,Total,Tax) ...

Command Button to Uncheck Checkbox on all records
I create a command button to uncheck a checkbox on the form, which works, but I want it to uncheck the the same checkbox on all records. I am doing this for the church and am not using access on a regular basis, so I just need the rest of the code. Thanks for any help. -- Kate Just learning to use access Kate, You will need an Update Query. You can do this in code, which runs on the Click event of your command button, like this: CurrentDb.Execute "UPDATE YourTable SET YourYesNoField = 0", dbFailOnError -- Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP Kate wrote: > I create a com...

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Opening blank sheet with set format
Hi, apologies for asking what's probably a common question... How can I change the blank Excel sheet default (the one you get if you click on the toolbar icon) so that it comes up with the font being Arial Narrow size 8 in every cell? Thanks in advance Daniel Create a new workbook. change the font setting to what you want. Save it as Book.xlt in your XLStart folder (as a template) Daniel Bonallack wrote: > > Hi, apologies for asking what's probably a common question... > > How can I change the blank Excel sheet default (the one you get if you click > on the toolb...

Migrating customers from CRM 3.0 to GP 9.0
Since the CRM <-> GP Connector was pulled with no release date in site, what is the procedure for migrating all our existing customers from CRM to Great Plaines? I can't believe we have to re-enter everyone and their contracts. Thanks, John I have been using Scribe software with great success for both Migration and Integration to GP 9.0 from MSCRM 3.0. I know it can be a little pricey but it does not need it's own server like biztalk did. Go to http://www.scribesoft.com for more information. Or you can contact me directly at bmeyer@cargas.com to get more information. -- ...

Help needed

Great Plains Companies should allow window color settings
It would be helpful if Great Plains would allow different window color schemes for each Company. This would be especially beneficial to identify when you are in a Test company. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions...

Need help on this....thanks

Setting colors in Outlook
I'd like to darken the color that corresponds to the first entry in the contacts listing when searching for a contact. When I hit "b" for the Bs, the grey coloration for the first name is so faint, I can't always see which one is the one selected. Eye sight taxed typer <Eye sight taxed typer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'd like to darken the color that corresponds to the first entry in > the contacts listing when searching for a contact. When I hit "b" > for the Bs, the grey coloration for the first name is so faint, I > can'...

How to access Customer Due Date for current transaction
Hi Everyone ? I am looking to display payment due date on the invoice for my customer when the tender type is store account Currently I have 2 type of due date : 14 days and 30 days So for example if invoice date is today 1 Sept 2010. I need to print the due date as 15 Sept 2010 How can I access the customer account due date in receipt ? I tried Customer.AccountDueDateType and I got error "token not found" anyone has an idea ? Thank you, Regards, Joie ...

Outlook hangs on pointing to the print button
We have one user that has this problem. When he points to the print button in Outlook, Outlook hangs for up to two minutes. Any idea where to look for the cause of this issue? Thanks, Neal Hello Neal, Could you give us more information about the problem? - Could you confirm than only one user has his behavior? - What's the Outlook version? - Did the user install Add-in, software which generete .pdf? - Does the hang of Outlook occur each time when pointing to the print button? - You can disable all third part software and disable Add-in of Ooutlook as well Let me know if the i...

need help badly

I need Help

CRM 1.2 Security Service Not starting
I have CRM 1.2 and SQL on the same box. When the server is restarted, the CRM Security Service fails to start. I must manually start the service. Any ideas? TIA -RS See TechKnowledge Error "The Microsoft CRM Security Service Failed to Start" During the Microsoft CRM Server Installation When Microsoft CRM and SQL Server 2000 are Installed on the same machine Mounim >-----Original Message----- >I have CRM 1.2 and SQL on the same box. >When the server is restarted, the CRM Security Service fails to start. >I must manually start the service. >Any ideas? >TIA ...