Need helps about importing and etc.

I'm a newbie, where can i find information about RMS Setup and Deployment
Overview, Installation Requirements, Terminology, Upgrading, Configuration,
Import/Export, Limitations, and so on?

thanks,
Jay K
0
JayK (10)
11/28/2005 8:17:03 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Partner Source

http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/partnersource.mspx

--
Mobitech Lady

Amy Luby
Mobitech
402.330.0707
www.mobitechonline.com
"JayK" <JayK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm a newbie, where can i find information about RMS Setup and Deployment
> Overview, Installation Requirements, Terminology, Upgrading,
> Configuration,
> Import/Export, Limitations, and so on?
>
> thanks,
> Jay K

0
a.luby (83)
11/28/2005 12:27:05 PM
I can't access to Partner Source, but i can access to customer source. Thanks.

"Mobitech Lady" wrote:

> Partner Source
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/partnersource.mspx
>
> --
> Mobitech Lady
>
> Amy Luby
> Mobitech
> 402.330.0707
> www.mobitechonline.com
> "JayK" <JayK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm a newbie, where can i find information about RMS Setup and Deployment
> > Overview, Installation Requirements, Terminology, Upgrading,
> > Configuration,
> > Import/Export, Limitations, and so on?
> >
> > thanks,
> > Jay K

0
JayK (10)
11/29/2005 5:29:05 PM
Then your RMS Parnter will have all of the information you are asking for.
:)

--

>I can't access to Partner Source, but i can access to customer source.
>Thanks.
>
> "Mobitech Lady" wrote:
>
>> Partner Source
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/partnersource.mspx
>>
>> --
>> Mobitech Lady
>>
>> Amy Luby
>> Mobitech
>> 402.330.0707
>> www.mobitechonline.com
>> "JayK" <JayK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > I'm a newbie, where can i find information about RMS Setup and
>> > Deployment
>> > Overview, Installation Requirements, Terminology, Upgrading,
>> > Configuration,
>> > Import/Export, Limitations, and so on?
>> >
>> > thanks,
>> > Jay K

0
a.luby (83)
11/29/2005 7:52:58 PM

"Mobitech Lady" wrote:

> Partner Source
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/partnersource.mspx
>
> --
> Mobitech Lady
>
> Amy Luby
> Mobitech
> 402.330.0707
> www.mobitechonline.com
> "JayK" <JayK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm a newbie, where can i find information about RMS Setup and Deployment
> > Overview, Installation Requirements, Terminology, Upgrading,
> > Configuration,
> > Import/Export, Limitations, and so on?
> >
> > thanks,
> > Jay K

0
JayK (10)
11/29/2005 8:09:04 PM
Follow your short version of the manual, learn by trial and error.  There is
no comprehensive blue print that can provide you a clear, big, picture that
you seem to be looking for, unless you had teamed up with a "partner", aka,
software consultant, which you obviously have not!...

For specific questions, go to Customer Source and type your topic question
in search box to find "hotfixes" and new solutions.....

"Incident Support" will charge between $65/$90 per incident, a very good
value on questions that they can help, like importing....  Some hardware
incompatibility will be hard for them.

Finally, join our happy family here.  Someone can be helped by someone else
about some of the things sometimes!....

"JayK" wrote:

> I can't access to Partner Source, but i can access to Customer Source. thanks.
>
> "Mobitech Lady" wrote:
>
> > Partner Source
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/partnersource.mspx
> >
> > --
> > Mobitech Lady
> >
> > Amy Luby
> > Mobitech
> > 402.330.0707
> > www.mobitechonline.com
> > "JayK" <JayK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I'm a newbie, where can i find information about RMS Setup and Deployment
> > > Overview, Installation Requirements, Terminology, Upgrading,
> > > Configuration,
> > > Import/Export, Limitations, and so on?
> > >
> > > thanks,
> > > Jay K

0
Kay (174)
12/1/2005 4:28:02 AM
Kay,
thanks for all the advises. Appreciate it.

"Kay" wrote:

> Follow your short version of the manual, learn by trial and error.  There is
> no comprehensive blue print that can provide you a clear, big, picture that
> you seem to be looking for, unless you had teamed up with a "partner", aka,
> software consultant, which you obviously have not!...
>
> For specific questions, go to Customer Source and type your topic question
> in search box to find "hotfixes" and new solutions.....
>
> "Incident Support" will charge between $65/$90 per incident, a very good
> value on questions that they can help, like importing....  Some hardware
> incompatibility will be hard for them.
>
> Finally, join our happy family here.  Someone can be helped by someone else
> about some of the things sometimes!....
>

> "JayK" wrote:
>
> > I can't access to Partner Source, but i can access to Customer Source. thanks.
> >
> > "Mobitech Lady" wrote:
> >
> > > Partner Source
> > >
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/partnersource.mspx
> > >
> > > --
> > > Mobitech Lady
> > >
> > > Amy Luby
> > > Mobitech
> > > 402.330.0707
> > > www.mobitechonline.com
> > > "JayK" <JayK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
JayK (10)

Importing spreadsheet to a table from a button?
We recieve information weekly and sometimes more frequent then that. I have a access database set up with a table, queries and reports. What I would like to do is instead of having to manually go in and import the table to make it more user friendly to the folks that don't know how to use access that well. I figure this will have to be done through code to call the worksheets, but I would like to create a button on a form that when selected it will automatically import the spreadsheet directly to the table. If it has to call the wizard that still would not be as bad and navigating throug...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

Importing Access 97 table into Access 2000
I'm trying to convert an Access 97 database to Access 2000 using the create an empty 2000 database and import from the 97 database. I have a copy of the 97 database on my machine and no one else has access to my machine much less the database. When I try to import the table from the Access 97 database, it runs for a while and then dies with: The Microsoft Jet database stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time. I told Access to import the table definitions, the data, and the relationships. Does anyone have any idea wha...

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Help needed

Importing a specific Visio tab into MS Word
I have a Visio 2007 document with about 12 diagrams, one on each of 12 tabs. I would like to import a several of the tabs into a Word 2007 document and link them so when I change the Visio document the Word doc is automatically updated. Unfortunately, Word links to the tab that was selected the last time the Visio document was saved, so all diagrams are the same if I update the Word doc. I would like to keep all the diagrams in one Visio doc for simplicity instead of having to have 12 diagrams in 12 separate files. is there a way to link to a specific tab? Thansk in advance, Marco U...

Help with formula 12-17-09

Need help on this....thanks

Help with Error
I got this error recently, and just want to make sure I'm reading it right. Logon Failure on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (EXCHANGE)" - Windows 2000 account PARADIGM\user1; mailbox /o=Paradigm/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=user2. Error: -2147221231 Does this mean the user1 tried to access the user2 mailbox and failed? Thanks in advance hello albert, well, this looks familiar to: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260782 and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;309113 regards, Alex "AlbertP&quo...

need help badly

I need Help

Help, MVP!
Milly, Sue, Vince.. Can you help 'fix' this- I have still not found the cure, thank you! Outlook 2000 (Internet Only) is set to check for mail ever five minutes. However, when it does so, Outlook now insists on displaying the dialog box stating that the "Requested tasks were completed successfully." The dialog box has a "Hide this message" box which is checked, and the push pin is not 'set'. I must have messed up a setting when I reset my toolbars... (issue resolved - I accidentally pinned the toolbar to the desktop, went nuts till I figure out a doub...

help with a table
now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that same table? On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:39:05 -0700, Maggie <schmidt.margaret@gmail.com> wrote: >now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that >I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that >same table? Use File... Get External Data... Link to link to a textfile containing the information from the EMail, and run an Append query to append it into your stored table. John W. Vinso...

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed

Need to Hire Outlook 2003 Help

Which setting do I need to adjust
I've noticed that when using my default browser IE 8 and I click on a link that is suppose to start a download, it doesn't. When I click on the same link in firefox the download starts like it should. Can anyone tell me what setting in IE 8 is preventing the download from starting? on the page it says "Downloading: 50fpct-Just4freeplanet.com.rar | 34.7 MB" but in IE 8 it isn't downloading. It also isn't asking me if I want to allow IE 8 to download the file like it sometimes does. Thanks Shep wrote: > I've noticed that when using my d...