Need 5-7 day evaluation mode for RMS 2.0 POS stations

For emergency recovery periods and upgrade testing, RMS 2.0 POS station needs
to be able to run in "evaluation" mode for 5-7 days.  This gets you over the
hump in case of a machine failure and gives you time to call MS to get new
computer activated when a failure occurs - or - if you are able to repair the
old system within a few days, you can swap back and continue running as
before.
--
John M.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=947f450a-84de-4ce1-8fe1-0fcb76007634&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
JohnM (106)
4/17/2007 10:06:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Text Values #2
I'm tryng to build a spreadsheet to track employee vacations. How do I sum 8 hours if a cell has a "V" entered and 4 hours if a cell has an "X" entered? Assuming you're using column A, and each row is either the number of hours worked, or a V or a X, then use a helper column, B, and insert this in B1 and copy down.......change the A1's to A2's if you have a header in Row 1, and put this in B2. =IF(A1="V",8,IF(A1="X",4,A1)) Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Brando" <carpenterchsd@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:1113...

CPropertySheet #7
Where is the best place to add pages to a CPropertySheet object? Would it be where you first declare it or in the CPropertySheet class? If in the CPropertyClass where? Thanks Al -- Just Al "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DFA625EF-7311-4D9B-BA27-7C39EE454F65@microsoft.com... > Where is the best place to add pages to a CPropertySheet object? Would it > be > where you first declare it or in the CPropertySheet class? If in the > CPropertyClass where? I do it after declaring the property sheet: CMyPropertySheet sheet; CMyFirstPage1 page1...

Graph
Hi, Here is the problem - There is a graph I have to create, based on the following information: I have projects names, and each project has the following data: 1. Estimated cost. 2. Actual cost. 3.Status, which can be one of 3: a. over with b. in progress c. per demand I need to put the data on a 3D column graph, in a way that each project will have 2 columns that compare estimated and actual cost, but the problem is I also need to put some kind of an attribute on every project which reflects its status. How do I do that? Thanks in advance, Chen. Chen - I'd suggest a 2D chart type in...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Extracting Data #2
Dear All, I need a help on data extracting... I have a data abt 12 col and 40 rows with header in each col. the header like --- Inv no, Inv Dt, Customer Name, amount, chq no Chq date etc.... there are mutiple records (ie. rows) for a customer, i want to lis all the records / rows pertining to a customer and make report in a diff worksheet. I can do this using advance filter, but if i change the the custome name resepective rows will not get changed dynamically, again i have to do the whole process of advance filter.. cud u plz suggest same other method so that records are dynamicall chan...

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

Publisher Question #5
How can you select the toolbars that appear on your workspace Isbell wrote: > How can you select the toolbars > that appear on your workspace ============================ Not sure what you mean by "select". If you're asking how to toggle them on or off...just right click and check or uncheck the one you're interested in. Also you can access the settings at... View / Toolbars. -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp Notice This is not tech support I am a voluntee...

CMonthCalCtrl #5
How do you disable this control? I tried using EnableWindow(FALSE) but that didn't work. Thanks, Neil What do you mean by not work. EnableWindow(FALSE) will disable the month arrow buttons and disables date selection. Otherwise there are no visual indications that the control is disabled. AliR. "Neil B" <NeilB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7752DFC6-683F-4148-B55E-D0DD0DCBF17C@microsoft.com... > How do you disable this control? I tried using EnableWindow(FALSE) but > that > didn't work. > > Thanks, Neil It disables it fo...

can't log into to OWA 5.5 using Mozilla on Linux
After I enter my username on the first login screen (the yellow one) on my company's OWA 5.5 server I just get a blank screen. Windows workstations can log into the server fine via OWA. I've tried to log in from several different Linux (RedHat v8 and v9) but same result. Blank screen. I've made sure that all firewall software has been turned off of the Linux box. Any suggestions? Using Mozilla version 1.2.1. Thanks. Jason ...

Multiple Recipient Policies #2
I have a dilema. I have created (2) storage groups in Exchange 2003 SP1. I had my default storage group for a while but I wanted to start archiving. I allready had my maximum (4) mailbox stores on my default so I created a second storage group called "Archive Storage Group" with a single mailbox store also called "Archive". Here is my question; How do I set a retention (recipient) policy on my Archive storage group/user without affecting the default storage group? Currently my recipient policy deletes anything in deleted items older than 7 days. For my Exchange Archive use...

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Migrating customers from CRM 3.0 to GP 9.0
Since the CRM <-> GP Connector was pulled with no release date in site, what is the procedure for migrating all our existing customers from CRM to Great Plaines? I can't believe we have to re-enter everyone and their contracts. Thanks, John I have been using Scribe software with great success for both Migration and Integration to GP 9.0 from MSCRM 3.0. I know it can be a little pricey but it does not need it's own server like biztalk did. Go to http://www.scribesoft.com for more information. Or you can contact me directly at bmeyer@cargas.com to get more information. -- ...

Cannot shut down Windows 7
I upgraded my HP laptop from Vista to W7. Now Outlook 2007 keeps freezing and has to be killed off using Task Manager. In addition I cannot close down Windows if I am connected to the network. I can restart in safe mode, or if I unplug the network cable but if I am plugged in, it gets to shutting down and hangs. Have left it for an hour or so but nothing seems to help. <http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/group/WindowsAnswers> -=- "NevilleT" wrote: > I upgraded my HP laptop from Vista to W7. Now Outlook 2007 keeps freezing > and has...

Help needed

2 sumif functions in one formula
Is it possible to have 2 sumif functions in one formula and return the same results. If so, how would the formula be written? Thanks. Todd If you are to return the same results why do you need 2 formulas? It would be good to give specifics with examples. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Todd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04d201c3b391$f9f5ef20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to have 2 sumif functions in one formula > and return the same results. If so, how would the formula > be written? Thanks. > > T...

Need help on this....thanks

Test Post #7
Test ...

Will E5.5 run on W2K3?
Will E5.5 run on W2K3? I have a PDC (NT4), 2 BDCs and one member server with E5.5. Now I want to upgrade these machines to W2K3 and E5.5 to E2K3. 1st I want to upgrade the PDC to W2K3 DC. 2nd Install the ADC on the member server to connect the Active dir. 3rd I want to upgrade the member server os from NT4 to W2K3. 4th I want to upgrade the E5.5 to E2K3. Can anyone confirm, if this is a right solution or not. Your opinion please. You cannot upgrade Ex 5.5 to Ex 2k3. Furthermore you cannot use Ex 5.5 on Win 2k3. You should add a Win 2k3 member server, install Ex 2k3 and add it to the Ex 5...

Filtering problem #2
Dear All, Is it possible to return results from the same row but within differen columns using a filter? I appreciate your help -- gaftali ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gaftalik's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=645 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47302 Hi there, Not sure what you mean there. Can you explain 'return results'? -- Regards, Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack) "gaftalik" <gaftalik.1wdxqa_1128441903.0178@excelforum-n...

I need Help

need help badly