My question gets deleted

Why is my question gets deleted ?

I posted twice and it got deleted twice.... I'm getting mad... who has the
authority to delete posts in this group ?

0
julien9996 (95)
9/17/2008 2:23:26 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Julien,

Your posts are there. Are you sure your newsgroup reader is not set to hide
postes that have already been viewed?

Marc

"Julien Bonnier" <julien@m0851.com> wrote in message
> Why is my question gets deleted ?
>

> I posted twice and it got deleted twice.... I'm getting mad... who has the
> authority to delete posts in this group ?

0
marc_no_spam (194)
9/17/2008 3:39:45 PM
I don't konw how can I check it in outlook express ?

"Marc" <marc_no_spam@beverlyspet.com> wrote in message
> Julien,
>
> Your posts are there. Are you sure your newsgroup reader is not set to
> hide postes that have already been viewed?
>
> Marc
>

> "Julien Bonnier" <julien@m0851.com> wrote in message
>> Why is my question gets deleted ?
>>

>> I posted twice and it got deleted twice.... I'm getting mad... who has
>> the authority to delete posts in this group ?

0
julien9996 (95)
9/17/2008 3:54:52 PM
View | Current View | Show All Messages from the top Menu bar.

I usually keep mine set to hide read messages, because it is easier to
follow new stuff only. But you have to change it back to show ALL messages
if you want to see an older post.

>I don't konw how can I check it in outlook express ?
>
> "Marc" <marc_no_spam@beverlyspet.com> wrote in message
>> Julien,
>>
>> Your posts are there. Are you sure your newsgroup reader is not set to
>> hide postes that have already been viewed?
>>
>> Marc
>>

>> "Julien Bonnier" <julien@m0851.com> wrote in message
>>> Why is my question gets deleted ?
>>>

>>> I posted twice and it got deleted twice.... I'm getting mad... who has
>>> the authority to delete posts in this group ?

0
marc_no_spam (194)
9/17/2008 4:37:20 PM
Okay! Sorry for that, it's ok now.

Thank you Marc.

> View | Current View | Show All Messages from the top Menu bar.
>
> I usually keep mine set to hide read messages, because it is easier to
> follow new stuff only. But you have to change it back to show ALL messages
> if you want to see an older post.
>
> Marc
>
> "Julien Bonnier" <julien@m0851.com> wrote in message
>>I don't konw how can I check it in outlook express ?
>>
>> "Marc" <marc_no_spam@beverlyspet.com> wrote in message
>>> Julien,
>>>
>>> Your posts are there. Are you sure your newsgroup reader is not set to
>>> hide postes that have already been viewed?
>>>
>>> Marc
>>>

>>> "Julien Bonnier" <julien@m0851.com> wrote in message

0
julien9996 (95)

Outlook Delete folder problems
I can not permenately delete messages from Outlook 2000. I have run the Inbox Repair tool twice and it has found nothing. Where do I go from here? I also am unable to delete messages from my Inbox as well. Thanks, Kim Kim@traveldog.com ...

Haunted Deleted Mail
I use OL2003. When I delete mail and empty the deleted item folder I would expect the items to be gone. I close OL and next time I open OL there are the deleted items ,back in the originating folders !! Weird ! I'm beginning to think my OL is haunted. Jeff "Jeff" <jpy1@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OT0gzjz4FHA.1140@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I use OL2003. > When I delete mail and empty the deleted item folder I would expect the > items to be gone. I close OL and next time I open OL there are the deleted > items ,back in the originating folders !! Weird ! ...

Backup question

a question and a question

how can I get matching to work? (M06)
All of my accounts sync online After it syncs, how do I match up the payments from my checking account which are credit card payments with the transactions in the various credit card accounts that are those payments? I have read through the help and just keep going in circles. If I change the category for a credit card payment to the credit card account, it just creates a new transaction in the credit card account. It seems to me that there should be a way to get these payments to match up automatically, and if not automatically there definitely should be a way for me to match them up ...

How do I delete Publisher 2003 user templates?
I created my own Publisher 2003 template. I was unable to find a way in Publisher to delete this user template. Did I miss something? I know that I can go to C:\Documents & Settings\.... Microsoft\Office\Templates and delete it there. Thanks, Ken You have to delete it in the folder you mentioned. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kenlanderson" <kenlanderson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46C373CC-D111-4DE6-81F7-C4AD6BE065B1@microsoft.com... >I created my own Publisher 2003 t...

IF AND question

IE8 privacy question

Question about Paste Special

Get the Correct Offilien Addressbook
we are running ex2k3 sp1 on w2k3 configured some Global addresslists , configured Offline Addressbooks (attached to their own GAL), when users working online with Outlook 2003 they see their own GAL, but working offline (or in Cached mode) everyone is seeing the content of the default GAL instead of their own .. how can i configure exchange of the active directory so everyone get's their own OAL ? regards Pieter-Jan Poot system engineer AdVo ICT Professionals b.v. ...

How to clear the Open Recent Database pane on Getting Started scre
In Access 2007, on the "Getting Started with Microsoft Office" page, I want to clear all of the file names under "Open Recent Database" on the right. Deleting the actual files from my computer doesn't remove the names from that pane. Why does it matter? I never tried this in 2007 but changing how many to display on older versions cleared list. Click on the Office button, Access Options, Advanced, Display, and set to 0 (zero). Close application. Restart and check. -- Build a little, test a little. "Judith9" wrote: > In Access 20...

Microsoft Query question

Question

keyboard shortcut for deleting
We have multiple inboxes in our outlook and I want to delete items in other inboxes and not have those items show up in my delete folder. I tried ctrl w/delete doesn't work and also w/shft and alt. Is there a quick way to delete items in folders and they don't go to the delete folder? -- Gene Steinolfson Member Services Manager Inland Power & Light Co Holding down the Shift key while deleting will bypass the Deleted items folder, items will be gone. Gene wrote: > We have multiple inboxes in our outlook and I want to delete items in other > inboxes and...

OWA Question #16

How do I get Outlook to receive my Cox.net email?
I have entered the pop3 and smtp addresses in Microsoft office 2003 Outlook according to the microsoft intructions for cox.net. I am able to send email but any incoming mail is still going to the Cox site, not to Outlook. "SusiB" <SusiB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67B45144-3C1E-4AC3-A3C1-5C33CAB11D8E@microsoft.com... >I have entered the pop3 and smtp addresses in Microsoft office 2003 Outlook > according to the microsoft intructions for cox.net. I am able to send > email > but any incoming mail is still going to the Cox site, not to Outlook...

VBA//Oracle Interfacing Question

Text Box Question

delete an array
I know how to edit an array but I cannot figure out how to take it off. Everytime I try I keep getting a message that says cannot edit a cell in a array. Thanks A You have to select the whole array and then delete it -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "anton" <anton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:016BDACF-DEE2-4756-A29C-200610DEF4DB@microsoft.com... > I know how to edit an array but I cannot figure out how to take it off. > Everytime I try I keep getting a message that says cannot edit a cell in a > array. Thanks A ...

getting video to autoplay in link from SharePoint doc library
Using SharePoint Server 2007, I've got a document library containing training materials. From one of the training materials items, I want to link to a video that resides in a SharePoint Video Library. When clicked, the current link opens Windows Media Player but does not autoplay the video; the screen is black and the user has to click the play button. Is there a way to enable autoplay? Originally, the autoplay was set to '0'. I changed it to '1' with no effect. here is the URL: ..../Bamboo.VideoLibrary/Default.aspx?vid=1&vlib={378ACFD6-5DF6-414F-927...

401K questions

deleting items from the auto complete
Does anyone know how to edit / delete old or incorrect email addresses that pop up in the To:, CC:, and BCC:, fields of Outlook? Please help Josh <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to edit / delete old or incorrect > email addresses that pop up in the To:, CC:, and BCC:, > fields of Outlook? Please help Hover your mouse over it so that it becomes highlighted and press Delete. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. ...

how do I move from page to page or get the little page icons at t.
I am trying to do a four page booklet and cannot go from page to page. What do I need to do? While waiting for decisions from his 6 university choices, Ed sees a message from Joan <Joan@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I am trying to do a four page booklet and cannot go from page to > page. What do I need to do? Do you have four pages present? If you used a template, you should have them there automatically. Otherwise, you'll need to use Insert > Page. Do you have the page icons at the bottom of the screen? If not, try View > Status bar, or maximiz...

If / Then Question