Multiple Reorder Numbers from One Vendor

Multiple suppliers for one item is great.

Multiple items from the same supplier would be nice.

For example, we sell spa (hot tub) supplies.  One of the products we carry
is basically spa perfume.  It comes in four scents.  I can order cases of
12--either 12 of each scent or an assorted case (3 each of all 4 scents).

More example
Case of 12 Scents:
Scent A = 1234A
Scent B = 1234B
Scent C = 1234C
Scent D = 1234D

Assortment = 1234X

I don't have an induvidual item 1234X, only items 1234A-D.

I cannot add both reorder numbers to the items, as RMS won't let me add the
same supplier twice for any given item.

I could use a parent-child relationship, but I don't think that will work
exactly as needed in this scenario, either.  With four items sharing the same
parent and the parent containing 3 of each child, will the first child to
sell out cause the parent to break into all four items?

Ideas?

Tom
--
The worst words in business:
"We''ve always done it that way"

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b4647534-cbb9-4646-9a3c-d49a57ab1dee&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
tomg1 (230)
10/22/2005 6:51:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

try a kit item.

when the kit arrives, break it out.

"Terrible Tom" <tomg@GO_FISHrobysfurniture.com> wrote in message
> Multiple suppliers for one item is great.
>
> Multiple items from the same supplier would be nice.
>
> For example, we sell spa (hot tub) supplies.  One of the products we carry
> is basically spa perfume.  It comes in four scents.  I can order cases of
> 12--either 12 of each scent or an assorted case (3 each of all 4 scents).
>
> More example
> Case of 12 Scents:
> Scent A = 1234A
> Scent B = 1234B
> Scent C = 1234C
> Scent D = 1234D
>
> Assortment = 1234X
>
> I don't have an induvidual item 1234X, only items 1234A-D.
>
> I cannot add both reorder numbers to the items, as RMS won't let me add
> the
> same supplier twice for any given item.
>
> I could use a parent-child relationship, but I don't think that will work
> exactly as needed in this scenario, either.  With four items sharing the
> same
> parent and the parent containing 3 of each child, will the first child to
> sell out cause the parent to break into all four items?
>
> Ideas?
>
> Tom
> --
> The worst words in business:
> "We''ve always done it that way"
> --
> Stop Fishing for eMail.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b4647534-cbb9-4646-9a3c-d49a57ab1dee&dg=microsoft.public.pos

0
anonymous (74717)

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Supplier Reorder Number in Item Properties blocks paste
Why would the field for supplier reorder number not accept a paste function? Do you guy realize that many supplier item numbers are TEN DIGITS LONG???? So, I am supposed to enter 5000 items and all their respective item numbers from my distributors and HAND KEY those numbers in? How STUPID. Mickie, Actually it does work, its just kinda stupid. Enter a single digit, erase it, paste it. It may or may not display, but just click on OK. -- * "Mickie" <Mickie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CB566A1F-3296-42DE-8333-B15E913274D3@microsoft.com... Why would ...

Charting multiple multiples

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

Sending to multiple addresses

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Inquiry: Transaction by Vendor
GP 10 Transaction by Vendor is showing all amounts of $0.00 but Transaction by Document has the information showing for original and unapplied amounts. It is for one user. What would cause this? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Scrolling in WPF Toolkit?s Column Chart http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0939d60c-8e17-4a27-b898-1fc772d2d6f6/scrolling-in-wpf-toolkits-column-chart.aspx Do you have a collation conflict? Try to change your current language to another. -- Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +96...

Hindi Number format
Is ther an equivalent in Access for a for a number format available in Excel .NumberFormat = "[$-2000000]#0,000.00" So that I can have Hindi numerals in a reports. when I use Numeral shapes to context or system or National it is not giving me the desired result. I want to display the numbers in Hindi format regardless of the system language settings. How I can apply this in a Report so that the field will be formated using the above way? Thanks ...

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

Removing Menu Option in VBA ( grey one out ) ?
Tracking Changes ? I am after the workaround for the disabling of tracking changes b anyone other than me. I presume ( and yes since I learnt this method I love it ) I can us the Environment settings... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub MeOnlyTrackChanges() If Environ("Fullname") <> "My Name Here" then Exit sub Elseif: <grey out the menu option for track changes here VBA COD needed > End Sub -----------------------...

Passing avalue from one form to another
I have a form (ItemBrowse_frm) that provides me a list of active Item numbers. When I click the Item number I want to pass the Item number to my other form (SingleBill_frm) and requery the form based on that part number. I am using the following OnClick Forms![SingleBill_frm]![ParentItembx].Value = Forms!ItemBrowse_frm.[ItemNumber] Forms![SingleBill_frm].Requery Somehow the SingleBill_frm does not requery and the field that I am passing the value to does not show the value passed until I highlight the field. Is there a better way to do this or what am I doing wrong? Thank you! ...

show multiple values that add to total in bar graph
Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I want a sigle bar that goes to 703 but breaks the single bar down into these segments (preferrably by color showing the smaller segment amounts within the color. HELP!!!! Thanks! Hi, Is that not what the stacked column chart does? Cheers Andy Green Goose 89 wrote: > Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that > add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I > want...

IIF / OR
I want the OnPrint of a report to check three fields and run code if any ONE of the conditions is met: Iif ([MyTextOne]=1 OR [MyTextTwo]=2 OR [MyTextThree]=3) Then RunSomeCode Else RunOtherCode I thought of using Select Case and calling procedures as each condition is met: Select Case Me![MyTextOne] Case is = 1 Call Check2 Case else Stop End Select Check2 () Select Case Me![MyTextTwo] Case is = 2 Call Check3 Case else Stop End select Check3 () and so on......... It will work, but gets a bit too long as the test conditions increase. It gets just as long with nested select case or nest...

charting more than one worksheet
I have data in one worksheet(February) and data in another worksheet (March). I need to chart averages over a five day period (Feb 28,29, March 1, 2, 3). I will need to do this everyday. I can not seem to find an easy way to do this. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance. If you're trying to pull one value for each day, and create the chart from that, you can do the following: Create a blank summary sheet for the chart data. In cell E3, enter this formula: =TODAY() In cell D3, enter: =E3-1 Select cell D3, point to the fill handle (the small black square at the bottom right of...

Localization with multiple string tables
The application has two string tables one for English and the other for Japanese. The IDs and Values are the same but only the captions are different. It seems that CString::LoadString does not load from the correct string table when i choose japanese from my regional settings on the control panel instead it loads english all the time. Is there any settings or configuration that i missed? Need ur help gurus >The application has two string tables one for English and the other >for Japanese. The IDs and Values are the same but only the captions >are different. It seems that CString::L...