Multi Store Vouchers - Store Credit

I do not see a way for this to work.  I want to be able to give out store
credit to our customers but there does not seem  a way to make this work for
multiple stores.  In a single store setup everything is stored in the
Voucher table.  These vouchers are uploaded during the HQ synchronization
but each store does not have access to other stores voucher's.  Does anyone
have any insight on how I could get this resolved?

Thanks,

Dan

0
Dan
11/3/2004 10:19:56 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I take it you are trying to issue Store Credit for returns, not actually
trying to implement a voucher system for gift cards/certificates.

If this is correct, one way to handle it is by creating a Store Credit
account type and using Global Customers.

If you just want gift cards, check out GiveX - they have an integration that
allows cards to work at all stores.

--
Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting

"Dan" <nospam> wrote in message
>I do not see a way for this to work.  I want to be able to give out store
> credit to our customers but there does not seem  a way to make this work
> for
> multiple stores.  In a single store setup everything is stored in the
> Voucher table.  These vouchers are uploaded during the HQ synchronization
> but each store does not have access to other stores voucher's.  Does
> anyone
> have any insight on how I could get this resolved?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan

0
glenn1806 (721)

Credit Card Types
Is there a way to get subtotals for the different Credit Card types in the EDC batch reports, without haveing to create separate tenders for each credit card type (Visa/Master/Amex etc)? In other words I would like to just have ONE Credit Card tender at the POS (less confusing and time consuming for the cashiers) but have my CC reporting broken down in the different CC types. Most "other" POS systems will automatically do this, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get this working in RMS without having to create multiple CC tender types. If RMS is not capable of ...

multi-column data consolidation
Hi guys, here is my problem.... Scenario: - Column A to F are months (Jan to June) - Beneath each month (starting row 2 downwards), text data will b entered. Question: How can I have the six months add up or compiled as a single colum database in another sheet or a separate column in that same sheet? will be adding data every so often under these months and it shoul update the database. Thank you for any assistance/help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Question is not clear to me. Not sure what 'add up or compile' means with text entries Perhaps, in G2 enter =...

Applying Credit to a Customers Invoice
In Money Plus, I have a customer that has a credit due to an overpayment. On the next invoice, I tried to credit the customer and clicked on apply credit, but it doubled the credit and posted the invoice total to my checking account. How do I apply a credit to a customers invoice without it posting to my checking account? =?Utf-8?B?RWxpemFiZXRo?= <Elizabeth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 01 Apr 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > In Money Plus, I have a customer that has a credit due to an > overpayment. On the next invoice, I tried to credit the customer and >...

Multi profile
I have configured outlook 2007 to use multi profiles. When I close the outloop and re-open to select other profile the profiles select list is not prompted. I have set for prompt for profile. But I observed this, after closing outlook still the task manager shows Outlook.exe is runing..when I kill that and re-open I can see the profiles and select particular. Now my question, why Outlook is runnning though its closed. My setting "Hide when minimized" is already OFF. thanks Hi abcd, have a look in the "Task Manager" under "Process" if Outlook.exe is stil...

Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 15/Jan/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID'
Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 15/Jan/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' GARAGE SALES, buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, -------------------------------------------------------- Abvent Artlantis v4.5 Mac 1CD Abvent.PhotoCAD.v1.0.MacOSX ACD.Systems.Canvas.X.0.2.925.MacOSX Adobe.Acrobat.7.0.Pro.for.Mac.OS 1CD Adobe Acrobat 6.0.0 Professional Mac OSX 1CD ...

Credit card masking
Is there a way to retrieve the full credit card number from the RMS database? We lost alot of $ because the charges for a day didn't actually get authorized by the merchant service even though they were rung up in RMS. We only have the masked numbers. Thank you -- raj You cannot retrieve the whole number from RMS natively. There is an add-on from New West called Credit Card Vault that will store them in a safe manner and let you retrieve them. There is a free version and an upgraded version that will re-settle. Marc "rajkumaran" <rajkumaran@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Multi-threading with multi-port server
Hi guys, Can I ask your guidance on how to imeplement server with multi- threading and multi-port? meaning, I would like my server to receive audio and video in different ports, and they run concurrently and send the data to clients. I am so lost, because I would mess up my .accept and .listen and setparent if i have videosocket and audiosocket object. I tried and it just froze. "Rehmet" <rgnurrahmat@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8f9b7615-8252-4661-9949-8812b735aa00@l32g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hi guys, > > Can I ask your guidance on how to imeplement serve...

Multi axis chart
Hi, I want to show a stacked chart, ie 4 products sales value in a given month. But then compare it to the prvious years results. I know you could use a 3D chart to show 3 axis, however I can't find how to have the 2 axis (last year and this year) stacked. Hope you understand what I'm asking A 3D chart is more likely to obscure than show anything. I'm not sure what you're looking for. Perhaps a stacked-clustered column chart, where each column in the cluster has the four stacked values for each year. http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/2008/05/19/clustered-stacked-co...

Multi language
Does anyone know whether Office 2004 has built in additional languages? Say if I buy the Japanese or Spanish version and install on English OS = X, do I=20 have everything in English (GUI)? In Office v.X this did not work. Does = it now? joe <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know whether Office 2004 has built in additional languages? > Say if I buy the Japanese or Spanish version and install on English OS X, > do I have everything in English (GUI)? In Office v.X this did not work. > Does it now? Considering that the application would need a fairly...

Credit Sales Tax in Project Billing
I am having difficulty creating a credit in Project billing for sales tax only. I am set up at (When Billed) to expense COGS/WIP. The final invoice, with the applied down payment retainer has been generated and posted. I just need to credit sales tax through that same process vs. simply off their account so it is correct. any ideas? I cannot do a TM Return since I am not billing Time and Materials in that fashion. So, it makes it difficult to generate a return this way. Carmie ------=_NextPart_0001_1351A5E1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello Carmie Che...

Multi-select list box for multi-column query
Hi, I have a list box lstBudVols from which I want users to select 4 items. Once these are selected, I want to use the selection for each as criteria for a different column in a query eg select 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 in the list box, the output columns would be: TSL 2010 2011 2012 2013 xx xxx xxx xxx xxx I've done this earlier already using 2 different list boxes, but it would not be a smooth, well built database if the user had to select from 4 different lists. Is there a way of modifying: For Each vItm In Me.lstBudVols.ItemsSelected strWhat=etc I need...

Restoring Public Folders in multi-site environments
Hello, we have 1 exchange organization, 4 exchange servers in 4 locations and have public folders replicated to all 4 servers. Some days ago, one of admins accidentally delete one folder with subfolders using System Manager:-( We are going with restoring public store on one of servers. All goes fine, until replication was done. Folder became deleted once more, due to replication from other 3 servers. I search MS site regarding this fact.., but nothing found. As I understand, there should be some mechanism like authoritative restore for AD, but I've only found utility authrest.exe,...

SmartList Builder Multi-company
When you create a multi-company SmartList, how can you get it to list the company that the record comes from? For example, I built a SmartList to give me all the GL account numbers and descriptions for 10 different companies. But when I run it, I can't tell which company it it pulling a particular account from. I tried to link the Company Master, but it only links to a couple of temp tables. If you create a view with the information, you can add a company reference and display it in your SmartList. "terrideo" wrote: > When you create a multi-company SmartList, how...

Multi-sheet bar chart data problems
Hi folks, I have a multi-sheet workbook. Each page has a sell containing a total - let's call it "D2" again... :o) I want to take data from cell "D2" on each sheet and make a "clustered column" chart. I also want each column to take the name of each sheet, thus: __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ |______|______|______| sheet1 sheet2 sheet3 etc. Is this possible? I have tried using the Chart Wizard but, when I select cell D2 across all sheets... Data range: ='sheet1:sheet4'!$D$2 ....it returns an error: "Refer...

Budget and Credit Card Payments
I don't get it! I have entered all my charge card accounts as directed at start up. They are in the "Manage scheduled bills and depoits" page. They have catagory under Special: "Credit Card Payment : Visa", yet they do not appear in the budget side. Why is this? I am using Microsoft Money 2004 on a fresh XP Home Edition machine. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q53. "Andy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:082201c3db13$c122c9d0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I don't get it! I have entered all my charge card > acco...

Help resolving multi to multi relationship
I have two tables that I need to pull revenue data from and link to a customer, but am running into a problem. Here's what the tables look like... TABLE_1 CID AcctNum ProdID Revenue TABLE_2 AcctNum ProdID Revenue Note: each table references different ProdIDs. So the problem I'm having is that there are multiple AcctNums per CID (not surprising - I'd just group by CID, if that were the only thing), but ALSO some AcctNums map to multiple CIDs. I've determined that in these cases, the CIDs that map to the same AcctNum ARE in fact the same customer, th...

Pageheader in a multi columns
I have a report in a 3 columns page setup. I insert a Logo in the pageHeader. I see the Logo in the first column. At the top of the second and third column I see a white space, the same hight of the logo, and this I would like to avoid. Thanks in advance Mansoor Define "I would like to avoid". Does this mean you don't want the space taken or do you want to see copies of the logo? If you want copies of the logo, copy the logo twice more above the columns. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Mansoor" wrote: > I have a report in a 3 colum...

problem with multi byte characters display
We have one application where we are taking inputs from users using a form and then we are compiling a mail using these inputs. Then using "mailto:" we are invoking outlook to send the mail. The problem we have observed is: If you enter japanese words in input form field on windows (english) machine the multi-byte words are represented in their hex encoding in the mail. I have observed that the encoding scheme used in the mail is UTF-8. Similar issue is not observed with windows (japanese). That is the characters are represented correctly over there. Can some one explain this beh...

Multi line watermark
Is there a way to create a 6 line watermark in Word 2007? Thank you in advance for your help Yes. Watermarks are just WordArt, which can have multiple lines. You may not be able to do this through the WordArt dialog, but you can certainly create it manually, as a washed out WordArt object anchored to the header and formatted as Behind Text. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Dottie" <Dottie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24E106FB-D6A0-4CDE-82D0-CF6A024C5517@microsoft....

Multi-Currency Investment Accounts!
I am using Money 2005 (US Version). I am using the base currency as the US Dollar. I have 2 investment accounts which are USD & Euro. I have several transaction in both accounts that include Stock, Mutual Funds, & Other investments. The problem is reporting the average cost of the Euro denominated investments. When i recorded a Euro stock i have also recorded the Euro Exchange Rate at that time ( as an example, in december 2003 Buy 100 shares at Euro 10 - exchange rate 1.1)... The pertfolio manager indicates that the average cost of this investment is 9.24 Euro, and not 10 E...

Passing Multi-Select to a Query
I sometimes need to pass the results from a multi-select list box to a query, e.g., "Apple" or "Orange" or "Grape" etc. I've done this before by writing a bunch of code to build a concatenated string from an array of selected values, but it gets kind of tedious. Anybody know of a slick way to tell a query "use all the values in this array as criteria, and accept anything that matches"? Or better yet, "Use everything that has been selected in control x", skipping over the whole array part? I could probably write a function to...

Multi-Company for payroll & common paymaster
Question: We are not a payroll service. I have 3 companies with the same owners. As an example, for the 3 companies the FICA would be 94,200+94200+94200 or 282,600 X the FICA rate. WIthout common paymaster, they would pay an extra 7,206 per owner on a current annual basis. 94,200 X 7.65. Does Dynamics GP provide common paymaster tracking? From what I understand the common paymaster concept can reduce the amount of payroll taxes that corporations need to pay for employees who are concurrently employed by two or more related corporations. This concept allows related corporations to...

Multi-threaded and multi-AppDomain test scenario.
Hi there, I need to test that an exception is properly caught and re-thrown in an anonymous callback enqueued in a ThreadPool. I designed my test suite in order to do this: - create a class with a method which executes the code to raise an exception, and make it MarshalByRefObject, say 'Foo'.. - in my test suite code create a new AppDomain and call CreateInstanceAndUnwrap to create a new Foo instance. - call the method which raises an exception and... ....and now I don't know what to do. :-) Is there a way to check that in the separated AppDomain the exception ...

Multi-select listbox
I have a listbox on form frmEmailScheduleToClientMenu called listClient and then a command button called cmdPreview. I want to select multiple values and then when clicking the button open my query qryTrainingDateForClientWithCriteria. The field there would be numClient. I read some posts from Douglas Steele and understand it can only be done with code. I have no idea where to start. please help On Jan 21, 12:26=A0pm, ant1983 <ant1...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a listbox on form frmEmailScheduleToClientMenu called listClient a= nd > then a comma...

Multi-select multi column list box
Hi, I'm using a 'simple' selection list box with multiple columns as criteria for a query running on my form. I've written the code: For Each vItm In Me.lstBud.Column(0).ItemsSelected strWhat = strWhat & "'" & Me.lstBud.Column(0).ItemData(vItm) & "', " Next vItm For Each vItm In Me.lstBud.Column(3).ItemsSelected strWhat1 = strWhat1 & Me.lstBud.Column(3).ItemData(vItm) & ", " Next vItm (column(0) is text & column(3) is not) but it's coming up with the error Run-time error '424': Objec...