MULTI STORE ORDER WRITING-SIMPLIFY

Hi-
We have 7 stores and need to simplify the order writing process. Is there
any way to write POs for all of our stores without having to do each order
separately? We would like for all orders to come up with the items we want to
order, being able to change the quantities according to the store.
Thank you in advance for your help.

0
jwray (29)
8/28/2006 4:37:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_0599_01C6CAFF.B4705610

J,

Have you tried the 340 PO Planner worksheet?

--=20
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader =
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, =
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

  "J Wray" <JWray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  Hi-
  We have 7 stores and need to simplify the order writing process. Is =
there=20
  any way to write POs for all of our stores without having to do each =
order=20
  separately? We would like for all orders to come up with the items we =
want to=20
  order, being able to change the quantities according to the store.=20
  Thank you in advance for your help.

------=_NextPart_000_0599_01C6CAFF.B4705610

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>J,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Have you tried the 340 PO Planner=20
worksheet?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>*<BR>Get Secure! - <A=20
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader=20
to<BR>see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using a =
reader,=20
follow<BR>the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open =
with=20
newsreader"<BR>under the MS Retail Management System on the right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>**********<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"J Wray" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:JWray@discussions.microsoft.com">JWray@discussions.microso=
ft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:FA314820-52F4-4921-B494-D3C3ED0D23F1@microsoft.com">news:FA3=
14820-52F4-4921-B494-D3C3ED0D23F1@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Hi-<BR>We=20
  have 7 stores and need to simplify the order writing process. Is there =
<BR>any=20
  way to write POs for all of our stores without having to do each order =

  <BR>separately? We would like for all orders to come up with the items =
we want=20
  to <BR>order, being able to change the quantities according to the =
store.=20
  <BR>Thank you in advance for your help.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0599_01C6CAFF.B4705610--

0
spam3944 (2164)
8/29/2006 7:11:41 AM
Yes, We use that but each PO comes up and for each one we have to input all
the items separately for a specific vendor, the vendor, the cancel dates
etc...all separately even when they are the same. VERY time consuming.

"Jeff" wrote:

> J,
>
> Have you tried the 340 PO Planner worksheet?
>
> --
> *
>
> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to
> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, follow
> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>
> **********
>
>   "J Wray" <JWray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA314820-52F4-4921-B494-D3C3ED0D23F1@microsoft.com...
>   Hi-
>   We have 7 stores and need to simplify the order writing process. Is there
>   any way to write POs for all of our stores without having to do each order
>   separately? We would like for all orders to come up with the items we want to
>   order, being able to change the quantities according to the store.
>   Thank you in advance for your help
0
jwray (29)
8/29/2006 2:04:02 PM
Have you tried using the export/import function from the PO planner.
>create the PO planner for all stores then for the first store add your
>items and the right click on the contents page and select export. Save the
>file.
>open PO for store 2 and right click again and import the file you exported
>from store 1
>import to all other stores the same way...edit the details page as
>required.
This may be what you are looking for. (assuming items exist in all stores
already)
Ian McLean
RMS
www.retail-pos.com

> Yes, We use that but each PO comes up and for each one we have to input
> all
> the items separately for a specific vendor, the vendor, the cancel dates
> etc...all separately even when they are the same. VERY time consuming.
>
> "Jeff" wrote:
>
>> J,
>>
>> Have you tried the 340 PO Planner worksheet?
>>
>> --
>> *
>>
>> You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
>> see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
>> follow
>> the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with newsreader"
>> under the MS Retail Management System on the right.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
>>
>> **********
>>
>>   "J Wray" <JWray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>   Hi-
>>   We have 7 stores and need to simplify the order writing process. Is
>> there
>>   any way to write POs for all of our stores without having to do each
>> order
>>   separately? We would like for all orders to come up with the items we
>> want to
>>   order, being able to change the quantities according to the store.
>>   Thank you in advance for your help

0
ianm7076 (29)
8/29/2006 3:49:49 PM
hi you can also use the copy feature at one template po and apply to all
other stores.

"J Wray" wrote:

> Hi-
> We have 7 stores and need to simplify the order writing process. Is there
> any way to write POs for all of our stores without having to do each order
> separately? We would like for all orders to come up with the items we want to
> order, being able to change the quantities according to the store.
> Thank you in advance for your help.

0
AkberAlwani (916)

multi-column data consolidation
Hi guys, here is my problem.... Scenario: - Column A to F are months (Jan to June) - Beneath each month (starting row 2 downwards), text data will b entered. Question: How can I have the six months add up or compiled as a single colum database in another sheet or a separate column in that same sheet? will be adding data every so often under these months and it shoul update the database. Thank you for any assistance/help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Question is not clear to me. Not sure what 'add up or compile' means with text entries Perhaps, in G2 enter =...

Historical Open Purchase Orders sql
I have a need to see all purchase orders as of a given date (01/01/2010). The problem is the Open Purchase Orders Smartlist report only shows what is open as of today. Can someone let me know if SQL can be written to get this data? I do not have a backup from that date. Thanks, Jason Jason, If you double-click on the Open Purchase Orders SmartList, there are four search definition fields that are available to restrict the search results. If you are using the default, the first three should be populated for you. You have the option to leave those or change them to sui...

Multi profile
I have configured outlook 2007 to use multi profiles. When I close the outloop and re-open to select other profile the profiles select list is not prompted. I have set for prompt for profile. But I observed this, after closing outlook still the task manager shows Outlook.exe is runing..when I kill that and re-open I can see the profiles and select particular. Now my question, why Outlook is runnning though its closed. My setting "Hide when minimized" is already OFF. thanks Hi abcd, have a look in the "Task Manager" under "Process" if Outlook.exe is stil...

Void Orders
Is the a way to void numerous orders at once? I have 175 orders that need to be voided and would like to do the process only once. Deleting the documents is not an option as I need to retain the document and reason for voiding it available for customer service purposes. -- HK If you are able to identify the 175 orders in a smartlist by filtering on a criteria(s), then you can record a macro to go and void the transactions. You might want to record a macro voiding 10 documents and then just repeat it. For example, if all the 175 orders were part of the same batch, then you ...

Combo box to define what column to order by my subform
Hi. In my form I want to creat a combo box to allow the way that I want to order my sub form. the combo will have the options: - Process no. - Employee number - Name - Date I want, that my subform will be sort/order brom the opionthat I'll choose on the combobox. there's an option on subform that is order by, but I can't reach it from the code. I tried: Me.[48_form_Visualiza_Processos subform].Form.OrderBy me.combosort.value but it say's "invalid use of property". How can I solve my problem? regards, Marco Assign the value of the combo to the OrderBy p...

Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 15/Jan/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID'
Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 15/Jan/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' GARAGE SALES, buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, -------------------------------------------------------- Abvent Artlantis v4.5 Mac 1CD Abvent.PhotoCAD.v1.0.MacOSX ACD.Systems.Canvas.X.0.2.925.MacOSX Adobe.Acrobat.7.0.Pro.for.Mac.OS 1CD Adobe Acrobat 6.0.0 Professional Mac OSX 1CD ...

Storing Credit Card Information
I was wondering if there is any possible way to store Customers Credit Card information in the Account information. I have a lot of returning customers who get deliveries and do not always want to give me their credit card information. (They would rather i keep it on "file" and i could just punch it in). I have another location that is running off of quicksell 2000 and im storing the info in the "Company Name" section of the customers information. I would much rather have a space Just for the credit card info. If someone could please help it would be greatly app...

Storing an Id in multiple tables
I have a database that has two tables, Leases and Payment History. I need the Autonumber "Lease Id" to store as a new record under a field "Lease Id" in the Payment History table(thereby creating a new payment Id). That's not a recommended approach. There's no point saving a dummy record in the Payment History table. Don't create the new record until you have something to store in it. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Joshua Beel" <JoshuaBeel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Move objects from deleted Mailbox Store
Previous: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?query=can't+delete&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.exchange.admin&p=1&mid=d9cbfbfa-69cf-436c-9011-e599df54ec6e&tid=a053a10f-6bc6-4bbf-a486-3aa729208f4d "Windows2003 with Exchange2003(sp1), AD I need delete MailboxStore: i removed all users mailboxes, dismount store (and delete it file *.stm *.edb) -> after i tryed to delete mailboxStore in Exchange manager and receive: "One or more users currently use this mailbox store. These us...

problem view causes amt to invoice and price extension not to update in sales order entry
I created a view with an index and it caused some odd behaviors in Sales Order Entry. The quantity to invoice no longer updated when I tabbed off the quantity field and also the price extension didn't compute either. Once I deleted the view, the problem went away. Here is the view & index T-SQL. Scott Emick USE [WINDY] GO /****** Object: View [dbo].[gvaWholeSaleInventoryPrices] Script Date: 09/29/2008 09:24:23 ******/ SET ANSI_NULLS ON GO SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON GO ALTER VIEW [dbo].[gvaWholeSaleInventoryPrices] WITH SCHEMABINDING AS SELECT INVENTORY.ITEMNMBR, CASE PRICMTHD W...

Multi-threading with multi-port server
Hi guys, Can I ask your guidance on how to imeplement server with multi- threading and multi-port? meaning, I would like my server to receive audio and video in different ports, and they run concurrently and send the data to clients. I am so lost, because I would mess up my .accept and .listen and setparent if i have videosocket and audiosocket object. I tried and it just froze. "Rehmet" <rgnurrahmat@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8f9b7615-8252-4661-9949-8812b735aa00@l32g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hi guys, > > Can I ask your guidance on how to imeplement serve...

Stored Procedure Error
I tried to search CustomerSource for this error message, but I found out my maintenance agreement has expired. I am working on fixing that problem, but I hope somebody here can help me out. I am running Great Plains 8.0g34. I have one user who gets the following error when she posts a Payables Batch Entry. The stored procedure glpPostBatch returned the following results: DBMS: 0, Great Plains: 20286 Thanks for any help you can offer me. Jeff Jeff, Since it appears to be workstation specific - I assume that others can post Payables Batches without problem. You need to try to determine i...

Cut a range and paste in opposite order?
I am trying to cut a range of horizontal cells and then paste them back in the opposite order of positions. Left to right to right to left. Is it possible? "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0ae701c3d6b6$9d7f3f60$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to cut a range of horizontal cells and then > paste them back in the opposite order of positions. Left > to right to right to left. Is it possible? As far as I know there is no built-in way to do this. It's quite simple to achieve with formulas, though. For example, if your data wer...

writing e-mail messges problem
I have Microsoft Outlook 2002 and have been using it for several months without difficulty. Now, when I go to write a new e-mail message from the icon, when I start to type, I can't see the words--they keep coming up a yellow. Also, the spacing between the typed lines is more than 1.0 even though that is what is indicated on the toolbar. And, my signature information at the bottom is also double spaced. I have tried to select and make sure 1.0 spacing is marked, and it is, but the signature and the typing in the message still come up double spaced. Please help! Hi Kathy, ...

Multi Store Workflow Question
We have one store and a warehouse. We need to order and receive items at the warehouse and transfer them to the store. We need the store to be able to see what is on order and all inventory at the warehouse. Is anyone doing something like this, and how easy it it? At a recent demo, this required many steps, logging into 3 different databases, doing updates, etc. Very confusing for simple tasks we need to do every day. Marvin: Microsoft RMS HeadQuarters would be the solution for you. You can view the inventory in Warehouse and items on order from the Store Mihir Shah Diviasoft, In...

Writing STring
On Form received an error that led me back to the is line in my sql: REVNUM GRID = list. 10 column(5, list 10. list index + 1) I was told from post to make the REVNUM GRID a String. How is this done?? -LA http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/access-forms/49863/List-Form-SQL-Help#7a1f7cb4b291cuwe -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

HQ <> Store discrepancy
Could anyone tell me what is the reason of showing discrepancy between RMS HQ quantities and Store quantities. What makes that difference? and how to avoid it? There could be many reasons and the most common ones being - items were created at store and not at HQ, the quantities at store were manually changed and not updated to HQ by WS-501 etc. The solution is to update HQ using worksheet 501 and than doing Task 190. (for reconciling item qty with store counts.) Best regards, Mihir Shah Diviasoft, Inc www.diviasoft.com "Hubert Mikolajczyk" <Hubert Mikolajczyk@discussi...

QTY of each store at HQ
Hi Can you tell me if a report exists (or how to generate one) at HQ that can show the stock levels of each item in a praticular department and category (all items have been assigned a department and a category) for each of my 10 stores? It would be really helpfull if such a thing exists. Regards Dan Levin HI Dan, I think there's no report for this (off-the-shelf)...but you can modify the Item Snapshot Quantity List to include Departments/Category. You can also check the Reports Library for reports similar to what u need. Tnx \Franco fmanuel@gisimplement.com "dan" ...

Picking Ticket Report
HELP! When orders are entered into the system, the PICK TICKET REPORT (actual name: SOP BLANK PICKING TICKET ORDER ENTERED) is printed to the warehouse for the staff to pick the stock. The way the warehouse layout is setup, all item numbers are on shelfs/drawers in order of item number. Some times when orders are entered, the item numbers are inputted sporadically (nature of the business). So when the PICKING REPORT/TICKET is printed, the items are in order of input. We would like to have the ticket/report print the items by order of Item Number. Apparently this was done in the past by...

Back order and freight charges
When I process an order that has one item back ordered, and add shipping charges to the order (for the first partial shipment), the "Total Due" on my customer account does not include shipping. I could probably add the calculation to correctly display "amount due" on the receipt, though I doubt this will have any impact on the actual amount due for the customer account. Does anyone know how to factor in shipping when an item is placed on back order? A brief update on this post... I spoke with MS on the issue just a few minutes ago and apparently this is a known bu...

Multi axis chart
Hi, I want to show a stacked chart, ie 4 products sales value in a given month. But then compare it to the prvious years results. I know you could use a 3D chart to show 3 axis, however I can't find how to have the 2 axis (last year and this year) stacked. Hope you understand what I'm asking A 3D chart is more likely to obscure than show anything. I'm not sure what you're looking for. Perhaps a stacked-clustered column chart, where each column in the cluster has the four stacked values for each year. http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/2008/05/19/clustered-stacked-co...

Multi language
Does anyone know whether Office 2004 has built in additional languages? Say if I buy the Japanese or Spanish version and install on English OS = X, do I=20 have everything in English (GUI)? In Office v.X this did not work. Does = it now? joe <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know whether Office 2004 has built in additional languages? > Say if I buy the Japanese or Spanish version and install on English OS X, > do I have everything in English (GUI)? In Office v.X this did not work. > Does it now? Considering that the application would need a fairly...

Restoring Public Folders in multi-site environments
Hello, we have 1 exchange organization, 4 exchange servers in 4 locations and have public folders replicated to all 4 servers. Some days ago, one of admins accidentally delete one folder with subfolders using System Manager:-( We are going with restoring public store on one of servers. All goes fine, until replication was done. Folder became deleted once more, due to replication from other 3 servers. I search MS site regarding this fact.., but nothing found. As I understand, there should be some mechanism like authoritative restore for AD, but I've only found utility authrest.exe,...

Multi-select list box for multi-column query
Hi, I have a list box lstBudVols from which I want users to select 4 items. Once these are selected, I want to use the selection for each as criteria for a different column in a query eg select 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 in the list box, the output columns would be: TSL 2010 2011 2012 2013 xx xxx xxx xxx xxx I've done this earlier already using 2 different list boxes, but it would not be a smooth, well built database if the user had to select from 4 different lists. Is there a way of modifying: For Each vItm In Me.lstBudVols.ItemsSelected strWhat=etc I need...

SmartList Builder Multi-company
When you create a multi-company SmartList, how can you get it to list the company that the record comes from? For example, I built a SmartList to give me all the GL account numbers and descriptions for 10 different companies. But when I run it, I can't tell which company it it pulling a particular account from. I tried to link the Company Master, but it only links to a couple of temp tables. If you create a view with the information, you can add a company reference and display it in your SmartList. "terrideo" wrote: > When you create a multi-company SmartList, how...