MS RMS POS with HQ installed

Is there any way to set up two stores so that when one store creates an item
for their location, it will not create that item in the other stores database
when they connect to the HQ or if they both have the same item it will not
alter that items properties at the other store. Thank you
--
Jim
0

HQ Reports should allow multiply coloms by store or date
Reports should allow for a data sheet view. I would like to see a report with all items down the left side of my report. Colom headings for total item instock and a quantity in stock at each location. Would be nice to see this for all kinds of reports, Sales by dollar amount, Sales by item, ect. Basicly a spread sheet report that the detail can be seen side beside. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not...

MS Outlook 2007

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

MS Exange connection

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

rms database blank
Good evening, I want a RMS 2.0 (created with latest sp if possible) beucase I would to write a .NET library to manage rms db from external software. I have only rms 1.3, our partner now don't send sp from 1 year .. thank you cod ...

MS Money 2005 Basics

MS CRM Certification question

MS Access

Windows installer and clip organizer
I just installed microsoft office 2007 standard and whenever I open clip organizer, then windows installer also opens. I am not able to cancel windows installer and i am not able to do anything with clip organizer. I have tryed reinstalling it but nothing i have done has worked. Any suggestions? thanks. The Organizer has its own detect and repair. Are you allowing the Organizer to connect to the Office site? What are your firewall settings? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dabears" <dabears@discussio...

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Alternative to Ms sql server 2005 express edition
Hello Everyone, Our server hosting providers are saying that our web site is running slow because we are using ms sql server 2005 express edition which is a free edition and had only a capacity of handling up to 4 GB data. And our database which we are currently using is now having more than 4.5 GB. Hence they recommended us to go for a paid one that is specialized edition workgroup and gave us the following link http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/editions.aspx to go through the comparison. The hosting providers says that it will be around 4500 rupees per month for ...

I get updates with EMPTY information before installation, why?
Lately I have been getting some updates that -- prior to installation -- doesn't seem to have any information associated with them, not even a title. See this screenshot: http://www.pvv.org/~fredj/winupdate-20100122-a-empty.jpg It is only when I install the update that I get to know what it contains. Surely Windows Update is not supposed to work like this. What is the problem? Any information appreciated :-) * Fred Fred Johansen wrote: > Lately I have been getting some updates that -- prior to > installation -- doesn't seem to have any information associated...

MS Word Problem
Hello people following problem: in a MFC MDI application one also shall Being displayed Word97 document. And but not in an external program but as a one prayed OLE object. I have managed this. The following problem lets itself be seen now: if I maximize/reduce the main window the visible range of the Word document shall adapt the visible doesn't become however if I maximize the object frame of the OLE object Range of the document changed but Word zoom lens the document. To this the one prayed window is placed so for this these force Word-Scrollbalken are no longer visible. I can ...

Cost pricing in RMS
We have a customer with HQ and 2 stores who has approached me with the following problem - just wondering if anyone else has come across it or knows a workaround. PO planner is used in HQ to generate purchase orders - during this process the cost prices are adjusted to allow for current pricing. PO travels to store and the cost prices in store are adjusted accordingly. However the cost price in HQ remains unchanged - therefore any margin reports/ valuations would now be incorrect as the cost price listed is not the current cost price - any suggestions? Emer contact Mustafa in my offic...

How do I calculate the Root Mean Square (RMS) of line of equality
Considering a regression, I don't need the RMS of the trend line but the RMS of the line of equality It is generally considered poor form to split an active thread in this way. Also, your meaning is unclear. Jerry aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote: > Considering a regression, I don't need the RMS of the trend line but the RMS > of the line of equality ...

Pfbackup install problem
I am running Office 2002 Pro with Windows XP Pro. Before I had to reformat y hard drive and reload every thing i use to run pfbackup to back my Outlook files. I thought I re-installed pfbackup but could not find it in the drop down menu where it used to be. I downloaded the file from Microsoft and tried to install it. I got the error message that said something like" Setup has detected that you already have a version of Persanal Folder Backup installed. If you want to uninstall it choose yes on the following screen" I followed the instructions and a screen came up that said. This a...

RMS on Web?
Hi, is this possible? Where can I find documentation about it?... Thanks, -- Evelin. Are you talking about integrating RMS with your website? If yes, try... www.nitroasl.com Or search the ng for 'web' and you should find more integration tools. Otherwise please explain a little more about what you are asking. Rob "Ana Evelin Rosa" <anar@segacorp.com> wrote in message news:5A6E054D-508E-4250-8514-F5D60CE32AF4@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > is this possible? Where can I find documentation about it?... > > Thanks, > -- > Evelin. Thanks Rob, I...

MS Money Planner file
Hello I have a problem in MS Money 2004. Each time I open money I get the following error: "A file needed to run the Planner is either missing or corrupted. To resolve this problem, re-install money and then re open your money file". I have tried doing this but still keep getting the same error. Can anyone please advise? Thanks and a Happy New Year to all you kind souls out there. Dave Hello Glyn That seems to work for me. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to reply. Much appreciated. Hope you have a happy & prosperous New Year. Regards Dave "Glyn Simpso...

ms outlook: unable to find default email folder
on opening outlook it says;UNABLE TO OPEN DEFAULT FOLDERS. THE REQUESTED INFORMATION COULD OT BE FOUND IN THE ACTIVE PROFILE. On clicking ok it says; WOULD YOU LIKE TO OPEN YOUR DEFAULT FILE SYSYTEM FOLDER INSTEAD. Please help whats causing this. thanks "=?Utf-8?B?c2hheWFuOTk=?=" <shayan99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:CEC2AC86-64EF-4684-A6EA-C3D3AEC3A9BC@microsoft.com: > on opening outlook it says;UNABLE TO OPEN DEFAULT FOLDERS. THE REQUESTED > INFORMATION COULD OT BE FOUND IN THE ACTIVE PROFILE. > On clicking ok it says; WOULD YOU LIKE TO OPEN YOUR ...

Business Contact Manager for MS Outlook 2003
I just installed MS Office @003 Standart Upgrade and want to use the Business Contact Manager functionality. However, I cannot find it. The "Help" feature tells me I should have Business Contact Manager as an add-in but I cannot find it nor do I want to download the version with Micrrosoft Exchange Server (I think). Can anyone tell me how to get Business Contact Manager for MS Outlook 2003? Thanks, Jim BCM is available as part of Office 2003 Professional Edition, Small Business Edition, or Prefessional Enterprise Edition (requires Volume License from Microsoft). As far as I k...