Moving items from one department to another in bulk.

We would like to merge all items in department "A" to be in department 'B".
What is the query wording for this task.
Thank you,

0
Pete9345 (176)
10/6/2006 9:40:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Bring filtered data from another file
I have a Birthdays file I have a Calendar file After each date in this calendar file I have 4 empty lines (assumption: max 4 birthdays on the same day) 15.01.2010 ......... ......... ......... ......... 16.01.2010 ......... ......... ......... ......... How can I bring the names for each date from the Birthdays file. Thanks and regards, CousinExcel ...

Sent item
good day! im using outlook 2000-SP3 in Windows NT-SP6 and i have a problem in my outlook. i make a rule wizard example that all message i receive in this person move to this folder1 but the message sent also move to the folder1. jaypee <jaypee2cool@yahoo.com> wrote: > im using outlook 2000-SP3 in Windows NT-SP6 and i have a problem in my > outlook. > i make a rule wizard example that all message i receive in this > person move to this folder1 but the message sent also move to the > folder1. Click Tools>Options>E-mail Options>Advanced E-mail Options and unche...

Moving license to a new computer

copy cells from one worksheet to another
How do I make the "value" or content of a cell on 'worksheet 1' mirror or copy the font color (and strike through) of a cell on a seperate worksheet? - 'worksheet 2'? thanks. Copy and paste special|values followed by Paste special|formats If you were using a formula, then that formula can only return the value--it can't change the format. Depending on how that other cell changed, you could have an event macro do the work for you. Garrett wrote: > > How do I make the "value" or content of a cell on 'worksheet 1' mirror or > copy ...

Safe to Move?

Still looking for bugs ?
Just updating M2006 prices and some quotes missing, so I did it manually. I HAD connected to Fidelity to fetch an email and while there I checked my portfolio to get the quotes. While connected, I noticed my cash reserves balance was off ( interest last month ? ), SO in Money, I pull up "brokerage account " - "account summary" - "Adjust balance" from lower left - click in the Cash box and - get a bugcheck - 3 times in a row. I never tried to do this before in M2006 - does it work for others ?? Then I got the " Send bugcheck info" and I guess tha...

Deleted Item Recovery not working
Hey everyone, We are running a W2k3 domain, Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. Our workstations are running XP Pro. Deleted Item Recovery is not working for me but it works just fine for my co-worker just behind me. Anyone have any ideas why it doesn't work for me? We moved to Exchange from Linux PostFix nine months ago and it has NEVER worked for me. My guess is that it is not working for other people here on our collage campus. The following check box IS checked: Tools|Options|Other|Advanced Options...|Add-In Manager...|Deleted Item Recovery TIA, Clayton Hi, What is th...

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

list workbook names except one
Hi all, below macro list all the workbook names in column "A" which exists in a folder. What code line i should add in below macro that if there is any worbook exists with the name "Closed.xls" in the folder then it should not be listed with the other workbooks names. Please can any friend can help Sub Chk() fldrnm = Sheets("INFO").TextBox3.Value fName = Dir(fldrnm & "*.xlsm") Do While fName <> "" c = c + 1 Cells(c, 1) = fName fName = Dir() Loop End Sub Replace this line of code... Cells(c, 1) = fName with thi...

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

toolstrip
I have been using VB9 express and have not been pleased with the behavior of the tooltips for toolstrip items. the tooltip sometimes gets 'stuck' onto the screen over other controls, painted over the top of them until a repaint event of that control can clear it off. rather than find a way to not have this happen, I chose to make my own 'tooltip' of sorts using a separate toolstrip and a label that appears at the bottom of the form on the mouseover event for all my toolstripitems. it works snazzy and looks good except for the toolstripitems that are disabled. I can'...

Item Transaction Entry Screen Override
In order to match the stock status in Great Plains to a physical inventory count, we went to the Item Transaction Entry screen and entered an Adjustment with a negative amount for an item. We received the message, "The quantity entered is greater than the quantity available. Do you want to use the quantity available?" What are the ramifications of replying, "Yes" and of replying, "Override." Someone at our company remembers being advised NOT to reply "Override," as other problems (We do not know what they are.) could arise. Sounds like the qu...

Moving Folder error

How can i get permission to use the items
i need permission for items to use and play Hi peobably you've posted this to the wrong NG? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Like wheel of fortune baseball stars" <Like wheel of fortune baseball stars @discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:80F084AD-30AF-488D-B4E1-C64681A77183@microsoft.com... > i need permission for items to use and play > ...

Moving between worksheets

"item not found in this collection"
I try to send mass emails in my VBA codes, but I got the above error message. Can you help me to debug it. Here are the codes. Dim email1 As String email1 = "a@hotmail.com" + ";" + "b@yahoo.com" + ";" + "c@c.com" + ";" + "d@d.com" + ";" + "e@e.com" + ";" + "f@pony.ocn.ne.jp" Dim email2 As String email2 = "g.1@g.com" + ";" + "h.52@h.com" + ";" + "i.34@i.com" Dim strEmail As String Dim strE As String Dim rstE As DAO....