Modifying X-Z Reading for Gift Certicates

Is there a way to modify the Z Reading to make Gift
Certifates work like Deposit Made and Deposit Redeemed.

I would like to see Gifts not added to my Sales total when
sold but just there for balancing ant not count as a sale
unit an actual item is purchased.

Because as it stands now when you sell an item Sales go up
by the Gift Certificate amount and then Sales increase
again by the same amount when the Gift Certificate is
redeemed.

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

modified timeline graph
I have a table of dates and events (and "phase"), and I want to make a timeline graph: 1-d horizontal line, no (visible) y-axis. I want the distance between the events to be spaced based on the date, and the event names to be shown at each point. The dates should be shown too, either for each event or just based on auto-scaling of the x-axis (e.g. major unit = 3 months). Here's the hard part. The events happen in different "phases", and I want to show the phases graphically somehow. I was thinking this component of the graph would be a bar chart, and I could someho...

Cannot read recieved email
I can send emails at work using Outlook with my hotmail set up, but, though the inbox downloads, I get the title and sender, but the message is blank. Any ideas? ...

Swap the X and Y axes
I have a line chart on which I need the categories to appear on the vertical axis and the data to appear on the horizontal axis - how can I swap them? I tried swapping the source data in the dialog box but that doesn't seem to work, unless I am doing something wrong. It looks like http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/axes.html#VertCatAxis may help you. It might be easier to define yr chart as XY chart - see same site to find an X-Y swap solution. GL, H. "LAUR" wrote: > I have a line chart on which I need the categories to appear on the vertical > axis and the...

EXE change in data modified
Hi Guys Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified date" to the dynamics.exe file? In theory, something would need to change the file. My best guess would be a service pack would change the date. -- www.fmtconsultants.com "cruesta@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi Guys > > Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified > date" to the dynamics.exe file? > > For GP 9.0 SP 1 the Dynamics.exe modified date is 5/16/2006 which looks to be the date the Service Pack was created (as opposed to the da...

Modifier Error
Whenever we try to go to modifier it gets the following error. The Modifier is currently unavailable because another user is editing resources in the Forms Dictionary. The Server has already been rebooted but we are still coming up with the same error. Thanks, Hi make sure that you are not sharing the Forms Dictionary with another users. Thanks BS "Jess M." <JessM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C56C6878-9410-4CF5-95DE-DCA0AC50EA55@microsoft.com... > Whenever we try to go to modifier it gets the following error. > > The Modifier is current...

taking an office 98 doc to office X doesn't work
Since Office98 and Office v.X have absolutely identical file formats (which are also absolutely identical to WinOffice 97/00/02 and 03), you need to explain a bit about what "doesn't work" means to you... All applications? or just one? All file types? or just some? All files of the type? or just some? Does the application crash? Does the application give an error message? Does the application do nothing? Does the file open, but look different? Does the file open, but behave differently? Something else entirely? ...

How do I get a cell to read sheet label?
I'm working on a report card for my mom's school, and I need to set up a Macro Button that will Copy the test of that sheet's label & paste it into a specific cell. This is what I recorded, but I'm getting an error at "Active Sheet.Paste": Range("R2:W2").Select With Selection .HorizontalAlignment = xlGeneral .VerticalAlignment = xlBottom .WrapText = False .Orientation = 0 .AddIndent = False .IndentLevel = 0 .ShrinkToFit = False .ReadingOrder = xlContext .MergeCells = False ...

Problem to modify the size of PlotArea
Hello, I am trying to modify a chart so that it prints in a 20cm x 17,5cm frame. I do understand that this is governed by the plotarea.insideheight and plotarea.insidewidth properties. I also do understant that these properties are read-only. So far my code is the following: With ActiveChart .SizeWithWindow = False .PageSetup.ChartSize = xlScreenSize .PlotArea.Width = 567 .PlotArea.Height = 496 Do While .PlotArea.InsideWidth < 567 .PlotArea.Width = .Pl...

Modify name displayed in GAL
Hi all! Is there any way to change the manner in wich user are displayed in GAL? I've been aked to set DislayName to "First Last", but leave "Last First" in GAL - is there any way to do this? Thanx -- R.V. ...

modify online services
My bank recently upgraded their online services to include Direct Statements. Previously I had set up to receive Web statements. Money 2004 Omline services Manager does not give me the option to "modify services" only to "change financial institutions." Any ideas on how I can modify online banking services so I can use background banking to get Direct statements? This is how it works in M03: From account list -> Click manage online services -> click Setup online services, then select the financial institution from the list (assuming the list is updated wi...

Office v.X, Eudora 6, Send To Mail Recipient
This has likely been discussed in the past but extensive searching on Google and on the MS Knowledgebase hasn't revealed it. Despite it being possible on OS 9 in both Office 98 and Office 2001, I find that Office v.X on OS X does not treat Eudora 6 as a compatible email client for using File > Send To > Mail Recipient. It will work with other mail clients however, such as OS X Mail. When trying to select Eudora 6 the menu option will be greyed out. Is there a solution to this? Can Eudora 6 actually be used? Gregg Wanciak <deetect@yahoo.com> wrote: Hi Gregg, > D...

Money Problem in Vista FIXED
Hello: I just spent a couple days trying to fix MS Money and after an 88 minute call to MS Support, we finally fixed it. I want to pass this on, and hopefully someone can put this in one of the FAQs as well. I am using Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit. I had this problem in MS Money Deluxe 2007, however, I then went and bought MS Money Plus Deluxe thinking that installing a newer version would work, but this did not make any difference. My problem was, whenever I would update my bank information, MS Money would stop working and close down. Also, the background application would stop as w...

GP7.5SP6
We're in the process of upgrading from GP7.5 SP4 to SP6. We are on MSSQL Server 7.0. My supervisor has already implemented the hot fix as describe in MBS (that's a script to update some indexes on the server if someone is using GP7.5 manufacturing on MSSQL7). When I try to import modified forms and reports I've received some errors. For instances some references on the VBA to the GUI forms (i.e. text boxes, buttons) become missing. And on the reports I've been told it couldn't find the table MOP_MO_Variance_DC_Detail_Report_Temp and MOP-Sched_Interface_Report_Before....

Excel calculate the z factor automatically
How do Excel calculate the z factor automatically EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

MS CRM Titan/V4.x Feature/Enhancement List
I have a client that has decided to postpone an implementation of MS CRM V3.x because of the perception we have acquired from our own usability evaluation of the product, along with the numerous product deficiencies and shortcomings that we have seen described in these discussion groups over the past year or two, that the current baseline release of the product is generally not ready for "prime-time". I have also seen numerous references here and on the internet to the anticipated forthcoming Titan release of the product, and generally, it appears that anything beyond pure s...

how to read mails belong to a user once had been disabled
Hi ,all! I disabled an user and then enabled it ,but i found that all mails was lost.How do i find the mails send to this account before it is disabled? Thank you all! Do you mean, disable it from ADUC and then enable it by right click on the account? Disabling and enabling the account does not do it. You may have to find what exactly was done? Did you remove exchange attributes or anything else? Thanks Anil Kumar -----Original Message----- From: wayaya Posted At: Thursday, March 02, 2006 11:23 AM Posted To: microsoft.public.exchange.admin Conversation: how to read mails belong to a u...

Search / Modify / Delete . . .
In �sheet1� I have a database with theses headers �Name, Phone, Address and below are the records rows 2-150. In �sheet2� I have the data entr� form (not VBA) its on the sheet, that has a macro that writes t �Sheet1� (for storage). How can implement a search for a record and return the result t �sheet2�, with the ability to modify or delete from the databas (�sheet1�). Thanking you in advance -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.ex...

Active Directory as a X.500 metadirectory
I think this would be better asked in the Exchange group at the very least: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.exchange.admin -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "BusMaster" wrote: > Greetings from BorealisVitae! > > Looking for a little help, here. I come from more of a UNIX environment, so > Active Directory is a little new from the vantage of its implementation, > etc. M...

Outlook 2002 can't read mail sent from Chinese windows
I've installed Asian language support using Windows XP on a PC. Both Outlook 2002 and IE v6 seem to have difficulty selecting the correct encoding with which to view messages written in English sent from Chinese windows platforms. Manually changing the encoding sometimes works & sometimes not. The "Auto-select" feature is apparently useless (it doesn't improve matters). Any ideas/suggestions gratefully received. Thanks David ...

Pivot Table in Excel not reading Access Query
I use Access link to a SQL server database and then run queries in Access. I wanted to do a Pivot Table in Excel because of other users able in the office. I can't get Excel to import or even show one of the queries in Access where I use MonthName to get the month's name and not a number. If I use the month's number, all is well. It is not a big deal just wondering why it won't work. Is there a way to change the number to a name in Excel's Pivot Table as I can' get =Text(cell,"MMMM") to work in the calculated field. Thanks for any help. Lee ...

Modified By and Modified On fields
I am trying to customize a phone form (will need to do the same to most others) by adding Modified By and Modified On fields. After publishing the form, the fields appear on the form just fine but the lookup to a user list is greyed out. Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong? I found the answer myself. Those are system-generated values and. therefore, cannot be modified by a user "mkatsev" wrote: > I am trying to customize a phone form (will need to do the same to most > others) by adding Modified By and Modified On fields. After publishing the > form, the fields ap...

If Year equals 1999 then multiply cell by x
Just looking for a formula that will allow me to do a calculation that will differ based on the year indicated in a date column... such as if year =1999 then multiply A2 by .75. I can't figure this out and the help program isn't doing me any good. This has to be easier than I'm making it. Any suggestions? Thanks! -- logan_48080 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ logan_48080's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=9146 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=473458 If y...

Degrees � as an imput in a x-y scatter plot
For two columns of data: column A where I have integers ranging from 0 to 90 representing degrees; and, a column B where I have integer values randomly selected representing distance, I would like to create an x-y graph of points representing degrees and distance from 0,0 intersect of the x and y axes. I suppose the end result should look like 1/4 of a circle, that is 90� of a full circle. Is this possible in a x-y scatter plot, or am I forced to use another chart type? My thanks in advance for any suggestions on handling the integers representing degrees. Brad Hi, Assuming dat...

does sa have automatic Modified Forms access in GP 10?
Hello: I know that, in GP 10.0, sa is tagged with "DEFAULT USER" for Alternate and Modified windows and reports and has a Power User role. But, I imported Modifier code into GP 10.0 here on my laptop and sa automatically was able to see the modification even though the DEFAULT USER "role" did not have security access to it. Does sa automatically have access to mods, no matter what the security setup is like? Thanks! childofthe1980s While I have not tested all of the form types that can be modified, I know that when I modify a Dynamics report I have to add tha...

Modifying the Sales Receipt
We are using RMS, and our receipts print out on a simple Star impact printer. Two things would be nice. It would be nice to know, generally speaking, how to modify what prints on the receipt. More specifically, when we sell items at a discount, it shows the discount and it shows the discounted price, but it does NOT, for some reason, show the original price. I would like to be able to show the original price at least, and if possible, calculate the amount saved. Our prior system, FoxPro based Biztracker, did that as standard. All suggestions greatly appreciated. -- Bud Izen In the...