Modify Default Forms

How to I add my customer's email address to thier Statement.
How to add Company Name to Charges and payments printed on the 40 Column
Recipt
How to Set the 40 Column Recipt to print to one page with the signature
space on the bottom.

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Forcing users to use a custom Contacts form OR removing Contacts
Using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000 Is it possible to set it so all users use a cusom contacts form for new items in their "Outlook Today" folders? Or better still, is there a way to remove the Contacts folder, or make it point to a folder in the public folders tree? Thanks! Sparks... ...

Error with syntax using FORM.FILTER with Like and Or
This works correctly: Forms![Master Search].Form.Filter = "[GTPO] = Forms![Master Search]! Text63" FilterOn = True This doesn't work: Forms![Master Search].Form.Filter = "[GTPO] = Forms![Master Search]! Text63" Or "[Project Name] Like '*" & Forms![Master Search]!Text64 & "*'" FilterOn = True I get a Type Mismatch error when on this second section. ...

Filtering Via Form, and then Export
Hi: I have a database 'query' that has about 200K rows of data. My user population, and any given time, is interested in working with (charting, excel'ing, powerpointing, etc) just a small subset of the data (for example, all rows of data for a given month, to work on month end reports (the file contains ~2 years of data). Each of these users sends me requests for excel files (sometimes access table data creation, as well) for their specific needs, based upon a fairly limited set of what I call requirements and/or filters. I envision a "form" that they could us...

Help with importing forms
I just loaded Microsoft office 2007 on my computer and then moved all my old excell spreadsheet over to the new home and office 2007. When I brought up all my client spreadsheets and I had a logo on the page that was previously loaded on the spreadshhet they all come up blacked out. I tried printing it and it prints black as well. Why is this happening??? I have had this spreadsheet with the logo for years and never had a problem with the old version of excel. does anyone know how to fix this. I can't seem to find a help phone number either. On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:45...

Problem to modify the size of PlotArea
Hello, I am trying to modify a chart so that it prints in a 20cm x 17,5cm frame. I do understand that this is governed by the plotarea.insideheight and plotarea.insidewidth properties. I also do understant that these properties are read-only. So far my code is the following: With ActiveChart .SizeWithWindow = False .PageSetup.ChartSize = xlScreenSize .PlotArea.Width = 567 .PlotArea.Height = 496 Do While .PlotArea.InsideWidth < 567 .PlotArea.Width = .Pl...

EXE change in data modified
Hi Guys Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified date" to the dynamics.exe file? In theory, something would need to change the file. My best guess would be a service pack would change the date. -- www.fmtconsultants.com "cruesta@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi Guys > > Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified > date" to the dynamics.exe file? > > For GP 9.0 SP 1 the Dynamics.exe modified date is 5/16/2006 which looks to be the date the Service Pack was created (as opposed to the da...

Master Slide defaults
Is it possible to create a master slide without having a text or bullet placeholder and have that master be the default when inserting a new slide? I've created a new slide template with only a title placeholder on the slide master; however, every time I try to insert a new slide, the slide comes in with a text box that is not present on the master slide. Though there are multiple masters slides in the template, the default master desired when inserting new slides is the layout that contains only the title placeholder. Shyam Pillai has a "default layout" ad...

Recieving forms
For some reason I no longer recieve my front page forms and possibly related problem my e-mail no longer automatically downloads when I open my e-mail the header of the e-mails come on there but I have to click on the header to view the message. Steve ...

Modifier Error
Whenever we try to go to modifier it gets the following error. The Modifier is currently unavailable because another user is editing resources in the Forms Dictionary. The Server has already been rebooted but we are still coming up with the same error. Thanks, Hi make sure that you are not sharing the Forms Dictionary with another users. Thanks BS "Jess M." <JessM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C56C6878-9410-4CF5-95DE-DCA0AC50EA55@microsoft.com... > Whenever we try to go to modifier it gets the following error. > > The Modifier is current...

modified timeline graph
I have a table of dates and events (and "phase"), and I want to make a timeline graph: 1-d horizontal line, no (visible) y-axis. I want the distance between the events to be spaced based on the date, and the event names to be shown at each point. The dates should be shown too, either for each event or just based on auto-scaling of the x-axis (e.g. major unit = 3 months). Here's the hard part. The events happen in different "phases", and I want to show the phases graphically somehow. I was thinking this component of the graph would be a bar chart, and I could someho...

Modify name displayed in GAL
Hi all! Is there any way to change the manner in wich user are displayed in GAL? I've been aked to set DislayName to "First Last", but leave "Last First" in GAL - is there any way to do this? Thanx -- R.V. ...

Changing default Drafts folder
My default email account is IMAP and it has a Drafts folder. Is there a way to get Outlook 2007 to autosave to the drafts folder in my IMAP account rather than the drafts folder in the pst file? Thanks ...

After crash forms display #Name? errors
Hello, I was working on my Db when all of a sudden it crashed. I saved a backup and closed it down. I opened the back up and now on my main " Job Information" form, almost all of my text boxes with equations display "#Name?". Some of the text boxes reference other tables, some other forms, and some the same form they are located on. I checked the data source an a select few boxes and all the data, according to my table, is correct. Its worth noting that the entire DB was working perfectly before this crash. Now if i go into design mode for the form, delete any t...

modify online services
My bank recently upgraded their online services to include Direct Statements. Previously I had set up to receive Web statements. Money 2004 Omline services Manager does not give me the option to "modify services" only to "change financial institutions." Any ideas on how I can modify online banking services so I can use background banking to get Direct statements? This is how it works in M03: From account list -> Click manage online services -> click Setup online services, then select the financial institution from the list (assuming the list is updated wi...

Changing mask on form
Hi I've got a small problem. I'm in the process of designing an application for inspection process on production line. one of the issues I came across is input masks. scanned serial numbers have to be of specific format, i.e TKCA0CH123456MUR1111 in this mask: 1st three characters (TKC) don't change 4th chcnges depending of month and is a letter 5th is a number representing year so it changes every january 6th character (C) doesn't change 7th (H) is a subject to changes, always a letter 8th-13th are set of 6 random numbers 14th is a letter and last 6 ch...

GP7.5SP6
We're in the process of upgrading from GP7.5 SP4 to SP6. We are on MSSQL Server 7.0. My supervisor has already implemented the hot fix as describe in MBS (that's a script to update some indexes on the server if someone is using GP7.5 manufacturing on MSSQL7). When I try to import modified forms and reports I've received some errors. For instances some references on the VBA to the GUI forms (i.e. text boxes, buttons) become missing. And on the reports I've been told it couldn't find the table MOP_MO_Variance_DC_Detail_Report_Temp and MOP-Sched_Interface_Report_Before....

Search / Modify / Delete . . .
In �sheet1� I have a database with theses headers �Name, Phone, Address and below are the records rows 2-150. In �sheet2� I have the data entr� form (not VBA) its on the sheet, that has a macro that writes t �Sheet1� (for storage). How can implement a search for a record and return the result t �sheet2�, with the ability to modify or delete from the databas (�sheet1�). Thanking you in advance -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.ex...

print w2-g forms (gambling)
Can Great Plains print w2-g forms? Are there any 3rd party solutions to do this? John ...

Controlling word shape default settings in Word 2007
Each time I insert a text box or a word shape or similar object, I end up manually resetting its properties to "1/4' border" or "no border" and its fill from "white" to "light yellow" or something. I have probably done this a thousand times. Where, oh where, are the settings for these things so I can fix them ONCE in my normal.dotx template and hopefully be done with all that repetitive fiddling? I go thru this same thing with default table/paragraph border settings, too. Format the AutoShape as desired, then right-click and choose Set...

Continuous Form & 2 queries
User would like a spread sheet type look (former excel junkie)…but for a good reason. Will describe in nontechnical terms: The data on left half is related to data on right half by a unique common field. But a query that would bring them into a single record source results in the query not being update-able. (The left half data is from a query that has a sum subquery….so I understand why the query is not updateable) So while the left half data is static – the right half data is update-able. Going with a subForm loses the continuous form look they want to scroll thru lots of lines of ...

Modified By and Modified On fields
I am trying to customize a phone form (will need to do the same to most others) by adding Modified By and Modified On fields. After publishing the form, the fields appear on the form just fine but the lookup to a user list is greyed out. Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong? I found the answer myself. Those are system-generated values and. therefore, cannot be modified by a user "mkatsev" wrote: > I am trying to customize a phone form (will need to do the same to most > others) by adding Modified By and Modified On fields. After publishing the > form, the fields ap...

does sa have automatic Modified Forms access in GP 10?
Hello: I know that, in GP 10.0, sa is tagged with "DEFAULT USER" for Alternate and Modified windows and reports and has a Power User role. But, I imported Modifier code into GP 10.0 here on my laptop and sa automatically was able to see the modification even though the DEFAULT USER "role" did not have security access to it. Does sa automatically have access to mods, no matter what the security setup is like? Thanks! childofthe1980s While I have not tested all of the form types that can be modified, I know that when I modify a Dynamics report I have to add tha...

Need to undo Outlook Expess as default
I am an MS XP Profesional, Outlook 6 user with several hundred contacts entered. I recently set up another user with different email services. When asked if I wanted Outlook Express as their default email services and I said "yes" all my Outlook settings have disappeared along with all my contacts. This was a mistake. How do I undo and bring back my Outlook contacts without having to reenter all the data? my email address is job31257@netscape.net ...

Modifying the Sales Receipt
We are using RMS, and our receipts print out on a simple Star impact printer. Two things would be nice. It would be nice to know, generally speaking, how to modify what prints on the receipt. More specifically, when we sell items at a discount, it shows the discount and it shows the discounted price, but it does NOT, for some reason, show the original price. I would like to be able to show the original price at least, and if possible, calculate the amount saved. Our prior system, FoxPro based Biztracker, did that as standard. All suggestions greatly appreciated. -- Bud Izen In the...

User form or ????
I am wanting an INPUT sheet of 13 columns, 20 rows. Entered data will be distributed to various worksheets based on a customer name field (selected from a drop down list), and the entered datas' position within the input sheet. Data is to remain static in the "distribution worksheets" until that customer is selected for new or more input. What is the best option: 1. a user form OR 2. a worksheet with a range of cells for data entry? How can I retain previously entered data in the distribution worksheets for a customer when a new customer is selected on input sheet? I wa...