Microsoft RMS Dynamics 2.0 - Adding Standard items to a Matrix and setting dimensions for it.

Hello,

We are trying to integrate our POS with our website. The website needs
to show an item with two options. However, due to various reasons,
these same items are single standard entries in the POS. For them to
show up on the website as 1 item with options they need to be matrixed
in the POS.

I need to know if it is possible to create a Matrix item, then add a
standard item to this Matrix and set a dimension for it.

I can currently create a Matrix item and add a standard item but I
cannot set the dimension for it. I need to know if this is because I
do not know how, or because it just is not possible.

Thank you for any help.

Best regards,

Frank
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup  convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD...

Inventory Item Import
Is there a way to import inventory items in RMS? In situations with a large number of items, this would be much more efficient than having to manually set up each item in RMS. If there is a way to import inventory records, what file formats are supported? Also, where in RMS is the utility that will do this (I have looked, but can't seem to find it). Thanks for your assistance. Your reseller can get you a copy of an import utility that is available via CustomerSource (for customers on a maintenance plan). That utility will import from delimited files such as .csv, .txt (tab-delimi...

HOw do i start outlook? #2
My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? Presumably it worked before? And the version is? You could try a repair using your Office or Outlook cd "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E1B2630-9B20-444F-BF65-6B7E41638450@microsoft.com... > My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? The Check Name function is part of a Microsoft Exchange account. Are you trying to connect to a Microsoft Exchange server? Or your ISP? Joe "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Customize CFileDialog #2
Hello I have a customized CFileDialog, and I wanted to get the change event from the combobox that maintain the filename cmb13. I tried serveral way, but i failed to get any event. Is there any way to get the event from the filename control. Thanks ...

Date change #2
Hi, I have a cell to list when the next payment is due from a client. would like the payment dates to automatically update after the origina payment date is reached. Payments are due every two weeks. Th 'payment due' cell is G17. So if the first payment was due today, the tomorrow G17 would display the date two weeks from today. Thanks fo your help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Assuming you have a valid date in the cell use: =G17+14 You will find some details on Date and Times in Excel on this page: http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/ExcelDateandTimes.htm ...

Cannot access mine CRM (3.0) Contacts from Outlook 2003 Address Book
I have imported over 700 contacts into CRM (3.0). I have installed the CRM using Outlook 2003 client. When I look in my Address book in the Show names from list, I can see the CRM contacts option but I get an information message. Message reads "The Address list could not be displayed. The action could not be completed". What do I need to do to have my CRM contacts accessable from Outlook for addressing mail? ...

Microsoft Promo

Is there an Excel template for a 1-day Tennis American Tournament #2
Am trying to set up one-day American tournament for 28 mixed-doubles' pairs .. Seven groups each of four ranked pairingson seven courts. Is there an Excel or an Access template anywhere for the scheduling of games, league tables etc. ...

I Made $1.25 Million last year alone, I'll show you how!!! #2
For many years I worked for other people on the daily grind. 9 - 5 and much longer hours for what now seems like very poor pay. I suppose looking back on it now, I didn't really know how trapped I was until I discovered an easy way to make money using Ebay and the Internet. Since then I haven't looked back and have been making money consistently. For a long time now, I have been developing a number of interesting methods that can realize lots of money both on and off ebay. I am now offering you the opportunity to do the same. Each method is completely legal. There are no pyramid scheme...

RMS Accouting Solution?
We are getting ready to implement RMS solution in a one store one lane retail environment, with possibly adding a second store with one lane later down the road. It looks like Quickbooks Pro 2006 is the best solution to intergrate with RMS for accouting and payroll. Is this so, or are there any other good solutions? Should we expect any signficant hurrdles with the intergration? Thanks Mark Garcia I haven't tried it yet myself, so this is just hearsay, but from previous posts it appears that Intuit has changed QB 2006 in a way that disables the RMS integration. If this is the case...

Problem with the HR Accrue Attendance Transaction in GP 10.0
Hello! I am using GP 10.0.0, HR with Payroll. I have setup the Accrual process for Paid Time Off (PTO) accruals. I am using the Hr/Yr method to accrue time. I am in the process of running payroll for the employees (500 or so employees) that has worked this past 2 wks. All should be earning or accruing Vacation and Sick time, when the accrue transaction is ran. Once this is ran some of the employees earn Vacation or Sick time, Some earning nothing, some earn just vacation, and some earn just sick time. I do not understand why this is happening. Its inconsistent as to what is happe...

ESMTP #2
How to configure ATRN,ETRN,PIPELINING,VRFY ETC when i connect to my exchange server 2003 through telnet ?? Aman On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 00:26:29 -0800, Atanu Mahata <AtanuMahata@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How to configure ATRN,ETRN,PIPELINING,VRFY ETC when i connect to my exchange >server 2003 through telnet ?? > >Aman Run that by us again? You want to configure your Exchange server's SMTP settings by telnetting into it? Need clarification. I don't believe that is possible and more specifically why would you configure Exchange through telnet. Do you mean te...

MS CRM 1.2. Mobile
Is it possible to have the new Microsoft CRM 1.2. Mobile (in the available languages: US English and International English) running on a Spanish Microsoft CRM 1.2. installation??? The customer doesn�t care about having labels and so on in English, but is this technically possible????? Thanks, Chus ------=_NextPart_0001_09683BA1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Chus, No, with this first release of CRM Mobile, it will only run on either a US English or International English CRM install. It has not been tested on any of the language versions, so it likely we be...

Publisher 2007 Beta 2 with pdf add-on
I am a newsletter editor for a very simple monthly newsletter and I am pleased that I can send my letters out in pdf format so eveyone with a computer can read the letter with the Adobe reader. I think I am going to leave well-enough alone and not do anything to jepordize this feature until I can buy the final copy whenever it comes out. Will anything happen automatically to the Beta 2 version of office to prevent me from using the pdf feature in Publisher before the final product hits the streets? I am learning a lot from this discussion group--thanks to all of you. Depends on when...

Hallo #2
Who can say something about WindowsRightManagementService in Outlook 2003 -- Otto What are you interested in knowing?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "otto" <otto@litech.net> wrote in message = news:dgf4im$p23$3@ah.litech.net... > Who can say something about WindowsRightManagementService > in Outlook 2003 >=20 &...

microsoft XL

Can RMS interface with SAP B1
I am trying to find out if it is possible to interface directly or if there is a 3rd party interface application available. -- NateS What we did is to create text files from RMS. Then upload it to SAP "nates@sunrisetechnologygroup.com" wrote: > I am trying to find out if it is possible to interface directly or if there > is a 3rd party interface application available. > -- > NateS How did you go about creating the files for it to import? Doug Morton Mountain POS "Rodney" wrote: > > What we did is to create text files from RMS. Then upload i...

Forward results in 2 copies
One user here forwards e-mail and all recipents receive two copies. Outlook 2000 Exchange 2000 ...

Problem installation CRM 3.0
Hi, While installating CRM 3.0 I get half way through installing and it come up with this error: Action Microsoft.CRM.Setup.Server.CreateSetupUserAction failed. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004415D I have looked through other posts on this but none of the 'workarounds' fix it. I have had a previous installation of which I would like to keep the data for but have uninstallated and am now trying to re-install, I have also removed the license from the dbo.License table. I only had the first installation for one month, so should still have another 2 months left of the trial. Please...