Microsoft Dynamics RMS Live Chat scheduled for May 7 #2

On Thursday, May 7th, 2009, the Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System
(RMS) team will host a Live Chat from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. PT. In this chat,
our experts will take questions on Service Pack 3 for Microsoft Dynamics RMS.

If we get a high volume of questions during the chat, our experts might not
be able to respond to all of them within time allowed. In that event, our
experts will respond after the chat ends, to the extent possible, and their
answers will be included in the transcript for the chat. The transcript will
be posted to the Using Microsoft Dynamics RMS site approximately one week
after the chat at
http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/rms/using/default.mspx.

Add the chat to your calendar or enter the chat room on the day of the chat
at
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx.

Thank you!
The Microsoft Dynamics RMS team
0
Madison (10)
4/24/2009 7:44:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Chat on Inventory taking/counting, reconcilation
Would be nice to have a chat on Inventory taking, reconcilation, item movement, etc... before the year end (Dec 31 for us). Any tips/tricks in making year end counts easier would be appreciated. Dan ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft...

[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup  convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

HOw do i start outlook? #2
My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? Presumably it worked before? And the version is? You could try a repair using your Office or Outlook cd "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E1B2630-9B20-444F-BF65-6B7E41638450@microsoft.com... > My outlook doesn't go past the check name screen? what do I do? The Check Name function is part of a Microsoft Exchange account. Are you trying to connect to a Microsoft Exchange server? Or your ISP? Joe "mhabit" <mhabit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Date change #2
Hi, I have a cell to list when the next payment is due from a client. would like the payment dates to automatically update after the origina payment date is reached. Payments are due every two weeks. Th 'payment due' cell is G17. So if the first payment was due today, the tomorrow G17 would display the date two weeks from today. Thanks fo your help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Assuming you have a valid date in the cell use: =G17+14 You will find some details on Date and Times in Excel on this page: http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/ExcelDateandTimes.htm ...

No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook
Hi, I was getting this message when I was copying or changing charts in my workbook. After inserting the macro as outlined on this discussion board with the same thread name, the error stopped (THANKS!). BUT now I am trying to change part of the font colour inside a (merged) text box and am getting the same error "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook". Any hints as to how I can continue to change the font colour inside of a cell? Bold, Italic etc. seems to work but colour changes don't. Thanks, Ronnie. Ronnie, I have been seeing this problem a lot over the...

Is there an Excel template for a 1-day Tennis American Tournament #2
Am trying to set up one-day American tournament for 28 mixed-doubles' pairs .. Seven groups each of four ranked pairingson seven courts. Is there an Excel or an Access template anywhere for the scheduling of games, league tables etc. ...

Microsoft Promo

Upgrade from vista 64 bit to win 7 32 bit
I am looking for a new PC for my wife and in order to get the most bang for the buck there seem to be an abundance of vista PCs out there that can be upgraded to windows 7. Unfortunately is seems that her 2 most expensive programs, Painter 9.5 and Photo shop CS2 won't run on a 64 bit O.S., or at least not without a lot of trouble. All of the PCs that I am looking at have 64 bit vista installed. My question is can I buy one of these and when I get my free upgrade disk for windows 7 can I install win 7 32 bit? I don't mind doing a clean install. Sorry if this has been as...

Hallo #2
Who can say something about WindowsRightManagementService in Outlook 2003 -- Otto What are you interested in knowing?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "otto" <otto@litech.net> wrote in message = news:dgf4im$p23$3@ah.litech.net... > Who can say something about WindowsRightManagementService > in Outlook 2003 >=20 &...

Publisher 2007 Beta 2 with pdf add-on
I am a newsletter editor for a very simple monthly newsletter and I am pleased that I can send my letters out in pdf format so eveyone with a computer can read the letter with the Adobe reader. I think I am going to leave well-enough alone and not do anything to jepordize this feature until I can buy the final copy whenever it comes out. Will anything happen automatically to the Beta 2 version of office to prevent me from using the pdf feature in Publisher before the final product hits the streets? I am learning a lot from this discussion group--thanks to all of you. Depends on when...

MS CRM 1.2. Mobile
Is it possible to have the new Microsoft CRM 1.2. Mobile (in the available languages: US English and International English) running on a Spanish Microsoft CRM 1.2. installation??? The customer doesn�t care about having labels and so on in English, but is this technically possible????? Thanks, Chus ------=_NextPart_0001_09683BA1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Chus, No, with this first release of CRM Mobile, it will only run on either a US English or International English CRM install. It has not been tested on any of the language versions, so it likely we be...

ESMTP #2
How to configure ATRN,ETRN,PIPELINING,VRFY ETC when i connect to my exchange server 2003 through telnet ?? Aman On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 00:26:29 -0800, Atanu Mahata <AtanuMahata@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How to configure ATRN,ETRN,PIPELINING,VRFY ETC when i connect to my exchange >server 2003 through telnet ?? > >Aman Run that by us again? You want to configure your Exchange server's SMTP settings by telnetting into it? Need clarification. I don't believe that is possible and more specifically why would you configure Exchange through telnet. Do you mean te...

I Made $1.25 Million last year alone, I'll show you how!!! #2
For many years I worked for other people on the daily grind. 9 - 5 and much longer hours for what now seems like very poor pay. I suppose looking back on it now, I didn't really know how trapped I was until I discovered an easy way to make money using Ebay and the Internet. Since then I haven't looked back and have been making money consistently. For a long time now, I have been developing a number of interesting methods that can realize lots of money both on and off ebay. I am now offering you the opportunity to do the same. Each method is completely legal. There are no pyramid scheme...

RMS Accouting Solution?
We are getting ready to implement RMS solution in a one store one lane retail environment, with possibly adding a second store with one lane later down the road. It looks like Quickbooks Pro 2006 is the best solution to intergrate with RMS for accouting and payroll. Is this so, or are there any other good solutions? Should we expect any signficant hurrdles with the intergration? Thanks Mark Garcia I haven't tried it yet myself, so this is just hearsay, but from previous posts it appears that Intuit has changed QB 2006 in a way that disables the RMS integration. If this is the case...

asp.net, windows 7, and a return of the BSOD
I spent years and years using Windows XP without *ever* seeing a BSOD. I honestly thought these things were a thing of the past. Now I see one, or have my machine simply lock up hard, nearly every day and it only happens when I have just started an ASP.Net project in debug mode. The recovery tool kicks in on reboot but it always comes up with "no known cause" as the reason for the crash. This worries me because it suggests that MS isn't getting any meaningful feedback on the problem, which in turn means that I may experience this problem indefinitely. Has anyone ...

Can RMS interface with SAP B1
I am trying to find out if it is possible to interface directly or if there is a 3rd party interface application available. -- NateS What we did is to create text files from RMS. Then upload it to SAP "nates@sunrisetechnologygroup.com" wrote: > I am trying to find out if it is possible to interface directly or if there > is a 3rd party interface application available. > -- > NateS How did you go about creating the files for it to import? Doug Morton Mountain POS "Rodney" wrote: > > What we did is to create text files from RMS. Then upload i...

microsoft XL

Forward results in 2 copies
One user here forwards e-mail and all recipents receive two copies. Outlook 2000 Exchange 2000 ...

How do I transfer my Email from Nestscape 7.1 to Outlook 2003
I would like to find a way to transfer my Emails from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook Is thre a way to do this ? Oh this is fun! I have found that it is best to use Netscape Communicator 4.x, then Outlook Express as an intermediary. You could also use Eudora as the stepping stone. Here is an example of how others have done this: http://sillydog.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3832 "Naresh" <Naresh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6966EE9B-7EE5-405B-A1C4-757BC1F5D163@microsoft.com... >I would like to find a way to transfer my Emails from Netscape 7.1 to >Outlook ...